Zerbee Reviews

Zerbee 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Zerbee 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Guest​
Great service
UPS messed up the shipping and damaged the item in transit. Zerbee stepped up and reshipped right away. Also, was the best price I could find on the entire web for the product I ordered. I will sure to use them again!
(1) Excellent ! Thank you !
Terrific!!!!!
Everything arrived just fine!
ABISMAL SERVICE. I placed an order **and paid for** paper on 9/17/22. I receive an email on 9/20/22 indicating that "your order is on its way". When I called them last month, they said the paper was out of stock but would be sent as soon as possible. As of today 11/16/22 it has not been shipped. Absolutely NO follow-up from Zerbee UNTIL I contacted them in October, and no contact since that call. So they have now had our money for 2 months, and I still have no paper.
Hello, I show that your order was delivered on 9/22/2022 at 12:29 PM signed for by Gina. 10 Reams HAM103168. Could you please confirm that you received this order?
Very competitive prices in a number of categories. Order fulfillment has always been tops--well packaged and quickly delivered shipments. Highly personalized customer service. The office supply industry is changing across the board. There are fewer product choices than in the past, higher free-shipping minimums, and fewer promotional incentives. In that regard Zerbee is no worse than its competitors.
Good price good delivery time . Excellent value
We ordered Sketchbooks for our middle school, came in quickly and good quality
Always receive prompt and courteous customer service! It's a pleasure doing business with Zerbee!
Like a closely held secret! Low prices, fast delivery, superb customer service - why aren't they running the country?!
Again, Zerbee has the best offers, reason we continue purchasing all the time.
Excellent customer service, had shipper damaged product, called and replacement was sent quicker than the original order, this time in good shape. Products are priced right and in stock. Have them in my favorites list.
Great service quick delivery name brand products great prices!
What a deal I got on a 3 pack of Dome ledgers. Delivery was very fast and everything was very easy to use. I'll be using this site again for any office supplies I may need in the future.
I was very pleased with my purchase and with the delivery.
The products including, some hard-to-find plain paper tape, arrived promptly with no issues. Very satisified.
They QUICKLY sent me exactly what I needed at a good price and did not try to get rick on shippiing.
First, I love the table-style desk that I bought. It's the perfect size and height. The first tabletop came damaged. I was delighted with the quickness that Zerbee handled the problem. Their attention to detail meant that I got a replacement top quickly and without any hassle.
My experience was wonderful. Shipping was great and price was very good. We will by again.
Zerbee is rated 4.8 based on 6,667 reviews