Zerbee Reviews

Daniel​
Zerbee 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Zerbee 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Guest​
Great service. Received my order promptly. I definitely will be using in the future. Thanks for a fine shopping experience.
I have to say my experience with Zerbee has been great. The customer service reps were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The price was far better at Zerbee compared to other stores, so I saved a good of money. I am very happy and will continue to place any future orders with them.
I sent an email to Zerbee stating the issue below and never got a reply back or the items that were missing. Won't be buying from you again. I only received 1 piece in an envelope of the Deodorizer Air freshener that I order from you for $26.70. I received the mops but not the fresheners refill items #FRSRC30CBL. What's the status of the refills?
Looks like your email ending up in our SPAM folder. Sorry about that. Our tracking showed that it delivered on Dec 2. Regardless I have opened a ticket with our Customer Manager and we get you taken care of asap.
Excellent service, one of the package was damaged, they replaced it with no problem,
Very easy website to order from, easy to find items. And most of all, order was processed fast and delivery was fast. This is the second time I have ordered from Zerbee and I will order again.
Thank you for your service in getting the ink cartridge to us in a reasonable time. Will contact you for more of your products when needed. Thank you @gain
it would be nice if you automatically gave a discount on something we order weekly.
Good quality great value easy to order fast shipping and delivery
Excellent
good products at competitive prices and good service
My order was cheap and arrived quickly.... but I only got half of my order and Zerbee's support team has been no help.
Did you get the reshipment? Looks like it delivered on the 17th.
Author didn't leave any comments.
Easy ordering. Quick delivery.
Great company. The Price was 1/3 of the original price. Shipment was received in 2 days.
Very fast delivery
Great experience and fast delivery
The price for the product was great. The packaging in was in disarray.
Great prices! Very helpful staff.
Great customer service delivery problem not their fault quickly and satisfactory resolved. I’ll be a repeat customer
I was pleased with my first order with Zerbee.
Zerbee is rated 4.8 based on 6,667 reviews