ZUPAPA Reviews

of reviewers recommend ZUPAPA
Read ZUPAPA Reviews

About ZUPAPA:

ZUPAPA - Play. Enjoy. Bond.

Purpose: We aim to accompany all kids to grow up healthy both physically and mentally, and create valuable memories for generations.

Mission: To deliver health and happiness via safe and reliable products with first-class customer service.

Please feel free to contact us if there is any question. We will do our best to solve the problem for you.

official@zupapa.us

Tell us how ZUPAPA made you happy
Zupapa helped make Christmas a special celebration. We purchased a 15 ft trampoline in September that was to be from Santa at Christmas time. Delivery in September was on time and in great condition. The timing of the purchase was necessary as we would not be there for Christmas. Before Christmas we noted that Zupapa had Christmas decorations that went on the trampoline. We contacted Zupapa and asked if we could purchase the decoration. Zupapa sent us a package for the decoration at no charge. They sent it promptly. Milka was outstanding to work with at Zupapa. The trampoline was delivered by Santa but unfortunately weather prohibited assembling the trampoline for Christmas morning. The trampoline was assembled about 1 week after. Assembly was easy following directions. We previously had experience with a home trampoline and the quality and "safety" of the Zupapa trampoline far surpassed previous experience. The price of the Zupapa was not the least expensive in our search, but the quality we have now experienced with the unit to date, reinforces our decision to purchase the Zupapa. We recommend Zupapa to anyone looking for a quality trampoline unit for the family. Our experience with the customer service from Zupapa will result in considering Zupapa for any other type products they sell.
My daughter loves her Zupapa trampoline. We purchased the one without the tunnels, but changed our mind post-purchase. Pearl, in customer service, was incredibly helpful. They not only helped us purchase a replacement net with tunnels but also set us up with some basketballs! Throughout the process Pearl responded promptly and was attentive to our questions, concerns, and needs. I was worried that I couldn't find a customer service phone number for Zupapa, but the customer service email exchanges were smooth, easy, and responsive. They more than met our needs. Thank you!
We just put up our granddaughters trampoline and they absolutely LOVE it. It was also easy to set up. Took approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes with two people. Looking for a GREAT Trampoline this is the place to buy one. Great communication too!!! Very HAPPY with our purchase.
ZUPAPA 5 star review on 18th January 2023 ZUPAPA 5 star review on 18th January 2023
The setup was relatively easy, it’s a very sturdy trampoline and doesn’t look cheap! Lots of great safety features on the trampoline as well. You also can’t beat a 10 year warranty! Overall this trampoline was worth every penny!
ZUPAPA 5 star review on 3rd January 2023
Our boys have enjoyed their new trampoline! Especially with the basketball goals. Definitely recommend!
Kids love it!
ZUPAPA 5 star review on 6th December 2022 ZUPAPA 5 star review on 6th December 2022 ZUPAPA 5 star review on 6th December 2022
Excellent product. Excellent customer service. We had a n issue with the net and Lynn from their customer service team did an outstanding job of helping us resolve our issue and communicating. We are very happy and highly recommend Zupapa.
Bought this for our 2 year old grandson and he Loves it! His parents take turns jumping with him and shooting the basketballs. Perfect size for in their garage. Well built with really good bounce. Super easy to follow directions for set up.
I ordered a new mat for my zupapa trampoline. Jasmine was excellent help and I couldn't ask for better customer service. The new mat arrived quickly and they promptly answered all questions I had. Thank you!
Great product and fairly simple to assemble. I put this together solo in just under two hours; power tools were used to speed up the process. My family has been delighted with the quality, and my daughter is jumping EVERYDAY. My only complaint is with the ladder. If it rains or hit with a sprinkler, the ladder fills up with water. I simply drilled four holes in bottom for drainage, but I was surprised this isn’t something previously addressed.
ZUPAPA 5 star review on 24th September 2022
I have the trampoline for a couple of years. I had an issue with the pole covers and Angie was such a great help. She answered all of my concerns and reached out to make sure that I received all of the pieces I needed. She went above and beyond! Great customer service!
We love it!!
When I inquired about my order, they were quick to respond. Just a few days later, I received the canapy for my grandkids dome.
We are still missing the top pole. My mother in law requested one and another bottom pole was sent. I really need this pole to secure the safety netting.
Given the price point of Zupapa trampolines is on the higher end, I expected assembly instructions that were very clear and detailed. Unfortunately, that was not the case. The instructions lack enough detail to the extent that there is a 50% chance at least one major step will require guessing, resulting in additional hours of work undoing and then redoing assembly. For example, a single line added to the instructions on the orientation of the safety net would have saved literally hours of work in 102 degree heat. I cannot say that I would recommend Zupapa to anyone.
Excellent products from what I can tell
We purchased a trampoline from Zupapa for our daughter's Christmas present. Unfortunately, the following December, a huge wind storm blew it over the fence to the neighbor's yard and bent several of the poles. Amazingly, everything else was intact. I emailed Zupapa and not long thereafter, I received an email back from Jenna, one of Zupapa's representatives. It was amazing how helpful and kind she was and, after getting the model number of our trampoline to her, she sent a parts chart for me to indicate what it was that I needed. Not long after that, the parts were expressed shipped to me. It has been a very long time since I have received this kind of service from a company. I will not hesitate to use Zupapa again!
We received our zupapa trampoline as a gift and my kids LOVE it! So many hours spent jumping on it. We didnt have room at our house so we keep it at our cabin. Over the winter, our cabin got record levels of snow, and I hadn’t take the trampoline apart for winter. A few of the safety poles bent under the weight of the snow. I didn’t know what to do. I got in touch with zupapa and they helped us solve the problem. We got replacement poles and we have a functioning safety net again! Zupapa customers service is top notch and they will stand 100% behind their product. We feel so thankful to them for all their help! And now our kids can run down and jump on the trampoline anytime they want again. In the pics you can see the bent poles. Then you can see the next pic with straight poles again. I (mom) fixed it all by myself, super easy. Thanks Zupapa!
ZUPAPA 5 star review on 17th July 2022 ZUPAPA 5 star review on 17th July 2022 ZUPAPA 5 star review on 17th July 2022
We love our trampoline and the customer service has been incredible. We have dealt with Ivy and she has been professional, kind and responsive.
Zupapa’s customer service was superb. They addressed my order to replace my trampoline mat in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with them.
ZUPAPA is rated 4.9 based on 253 reviews