1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
Excellent customer service and the repair man was prompt and very professional.
Extremely pleased with this service. Easy to book, no hidden fee’s, and very fast turnaround. The service tech was very friendly and had me up and running in no time. Will definitely use again!
Battery replacement. Was able to see the mechanic on his way through GPS. Professional and very fast. Problem solved.
They showed up in about 2 hours on a Saturday and less than 20 minutes after the technician showed up, we had a brand new battery. Everything works great and the price seemed reasonable for a mobile service. I would definitely use them again!
Great service. Knowledgeable tech
Excellent, i will definitely be a repeat customer
The day prior, I made the mistake of scheduling a different company to come to my work and swap out my car battery. They were 4 hours later than the window quoted. He was at my job for over an hour, just to end up telling me that he didn't even bring the battery! So the very next say, I scheduled 1-800 battery and what a life saver! They arrived on time. They were quick and professional. 10 out of 10. Thank You!
Great company! Called them and gave me a reasonable price! Came within 2 hours.. Jose was on time, friendly, and very professional. Give this man a promotion!
I was impressed never used this before but it was a smooth process and I was off and driving right away so ya gotta like that
Awesome service and I highly recommend Tim and this company. They did an outstanding job. Thank you!
Quick and great service with reasonable fee and price.
Being from Miami, I have a low expectation of customer service and a high suspicion of being cheated. I was very pleasantly surprised by the service of 1-800-Battery. The communication was excellent, they confirmed the time, kept me abreast of the timing of the install. The technician was very professional (and a nice guy), did the job and moved along. I will definately use them again, it is not worth my time jerking around with the battery change and getting the core value back from the old battery.
The only thing missing is warranty on new purchase
Was very relieved to be able to get my car battery changed in my driveway, on a Sunday!
Travis is the best !!! Thank you for saving my day .
Easy to select the battery adequate for my car, they had it in stock ready to be installed, and the home-service was scheduled and performed as expected - and all at a fair price. Thank you
Easy. Simple. Timely. Convenient. What else needs to be said.
Your service was impeccable and delivered as promised!
Truly a lifesaver-- my car battery completely broke down in my office parking garage. Instead of having to call a tow truck, I used the 1800 battery delivery service. The battery came and was installed within 2 hours, and the technician was extremely kind and knowledgeable. The price was very reasonable and included the price of the battery, delivery, and installation. I would 100% recommend to a friend.
Nothing bad can be said about this company. Excellent customer service from start to finish. Thank you!
1-800-Battery is rated 4.57 based on 1,067 reviews