1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
When I first got my ETA in my confirmation email it said it was going to take 2 hours and it ended up taking around 6 hours. It’s fine if it takes 6 hours, I just wish my ETA was accurate so I didn’t waste 6 hours just waiting around when I could’ve been doing other things. The man who changed the battery was very kind and fast when he got there I just wish my ETA was more accurate.
Very slow website. I scheduled my order for that evening, 30 minutes after my scheduled time I hopped onto the site for support. I was then informed that they wouldn't be out that evening and would schedule it for first thing in the morning. At 11:30pm that night I got a notification that someone was coming to deliver the battery, that didn't happen (fortunately). When I got onto support the next morning to clear up what was going on I got it scheduled again for 3 hours later. When the delivery person showed up, they were great and professional. They got the job done very quickly.
I liked the service and I am happy with the battery swap. However, the representative who came to change the battery was not very friendly and the customer service was not very good.
Was skeptical at first... but it turns out, they were very professional and pulled right into my driveway to make the switch in a matter of minutes. I found their pricing to be fair considering you're not just paying for a new battery, but also the convenience of not having to go and make an appointment somewhere. This was a Sunday evening and I had work the next day... shops were not even willing to have me come in. 1800-Battery literally saved the day.
The service was good but the technician wasn’t able to get my car started from just putting the battery in. All it required was a jump start to begin working correctly. There was no issue with my starter and I was in the process of getting my car towed and spending unnecessary money based on lack of knowledge.
I appreciate the ease of having the person come to me but I had to reach out to customer support to find out the person wouldn’t make it out until the next day. The tech barely spoke 3 words to me, his car muffler was so loud and he kept the car on the whole time.
The installer was excellent,however,we called at 4 o’clock and didn’t get our battery until 8 o’clock
The service was quick and pleasant, however, I dont think my battery was tested, I think it was just replaced and now three days later my car is reporting a low battery charge. I am concerned that the replacement was not needed and now I will have further issues.
No call or text about when to expect the service man. He did show up a few hours later . Dispatch email was sent after job was completed . He did not check my old battery, did not show me the “new battery” . Took old battery without asking. Asked for a tip in a strange way, and left. Car starts so battery obviously works . And it damn better hold up for 3 years based on the price. Service was far different than the video you sent me about your businesses process .
The website is very easy to use. The technician who delivered and installed the battery was right on time, did a great job it was very easy to work with. The price was a little high but I needed my car up and running in the morning and they were able to fit my time need. The one strange thing was I spent a lot of time back-and-forth with Customer Service trying to get a copy ( either hard or soft) of my warranty and the company was unable to provide one.
till now battery working good
They got out to me in about 5-6hrs and did what they said they was gonna do. Tow Truck Driver was knowledgeable about cars and assisted at top quality. The company rep was respectful of the situation. Sucks when it turns out not to be the battery I know ppl may put bad reviews because of that but its nothing they can do about that. Just waiting on the refund its been a week. Was expecting service to be the $25 not $99 but it is what it is people still gotta get paid.
Needs to be more clear on pricing, not changing it three times, the last charged without my knowledge of the $70 increase.
Was helpful
My experience started roughly, when the scheduled appointment was delayed 4 hours. (It was July 4). As the new appointment time approached, I was informed that the web site gave the wrong spec for the battery for my car, and they could not get the correct one. (I suggest the web masters review the specs on the site. The options offered for a 2012 Volvo S60 are indeed not the correct battery choices according to Volvo). The delivery was postponed until the next day. The following day, the installer was prompt, professional and worked through some quirks to assure a proper installation with the proper equipment. I am grateful to the installer and the dispatcher for staying with this to good conclusion. Truly professional. I urge the site managers to audit and correct the errors in the specifications to prevent a similar mix up, and delay in service. Thank you.
It was ok.They took down my wrong address, then I had to call back and change it which took forever. They came a whole 24 hours later, that’s way too long. When the mechanic arrived she was great and she gave me great service that was the best part.
Not sure if was correct battery. Installer was quick, professional and friendly. He gets 5 stars. Not sure about the company.
I received text messages about additional $10 off (recharge10 - code) when I asked the rep to apply he said a coupon for $10 off (carbatt10 - code) is already applied to my order. So they need to fix that. The tech was supposed to come out on Monday, got a call from the rep that he cannot make it and need to reschedule for next day! The tech came out on Tuesday on time and was very professional, got the battery changed successfully on my 2009 BMW.
Arrived 6 hours later, too expensive
It was great to have someone come to my home to see install. However, when they disconnect my old battery, it caused my check engine light to com because it has to be reset. For that much money , he should have reset my car
1-800-Battery is rated 4.55 based on 1,194 reviews