1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
You can’t get any better customer service.
Awesome service.
Great! Booked online. Text ETA. Done! All while continuing to work. No hassle.
Excellent and fast service. Great price for what you get. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Website was great, easy to use, Andy came right on time. 5 stars
Great service and the mechanic was very helpful and was on point!
The service is great!!
I will recommend this company. While Geico gave me a hard time to send someone and I am still waiting for it. Also, Ally my extended warranty SUCKS. I couldn't wait a week for help. I called this company and in less than 24 hours I have someone at my house and helping me replace the battery and install it. If I could give 10 stars I would.
This was our first time using 1-800 battery. Mr. Eddie Davis arrived as scheduled with the new battery, replaced the old battery and we were good to go. He was very professional. If you want the convenience of having someone to come out and do the work for you, I recommend 1-800 battery. We will definitely use them again.
Christopher arrived an hour sooner than projected, so it was great to get the service taken care of quickly. I would have preferred a heads up call to allow be prep time. I only got the text as he arrived. He was very professional and answered all my questions. I was expecting a hard copy receipt, though.
Outstanding, professional service. You can’t go wrong when selecting them.
Excellent service. My technician communicated well, was prompt and did the job in a very quick manner. Will use the service again if need be.
Excellent!
It was fast affordable and really came in clutch. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Even though one technician that was dispatched initially was kind of rude. I'd still recommend awesome amazing service.
Quick and very good service
My car needed 2 batteries. The driver had 1. The battery was not installed but I still paid a costly service charge.
These guys were great. They came to my home to replace the battery in a timely manner, allowing me to get back to the party I was hosting. A little pricey, but I highly recommend them.
Prompt and friendly!
I was stuck. Found this place and schedule a time. Guy called and asked if he could come earlier, I said yes. By the time o was home from work my car was running waiting for me. Thank you so very much. Plus reps were very helpful.
Claimed 1 hour, ended up being 4.5 hours. No discount, no refund, no communication. Too pricey.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.4 based on 2,618 reviews