1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

He was great and chill in 100 degrees. I have an old MGB so it was a bit tough but the battery is beautiful and my expert tech gave me very honest and friendly advice. And the price was very good.
Amazing, no jumping or pushing to get to the shop for the replacement, he was RIGHT on time, it was costly and worth EVERY PENNY!
Quick & great service!
Excellent service and Eddie Davis was an excellent and skilled installer. Thank you
Very quick. GPS helps me for your schedule
So far just one day! Service man was excellent polite ! Iam older I appreciate someone that does their job and give good service!
Quick. Professional.
Excellent service. Came right to the house.
Great service, fast and friendly. Rob was outstanding 5 STARS…!!!!
good service
Great service and speedy turn around time.
The young man that came to change my battery was very courteous and did a very good job. Auto Zone had given him the wrong battery so he had to go back and get the correct one. He took his time and made sure everything was done correctly. He was very conscientious and took pride in his work. I highly recommend 1-800-Battery!
They were very polite and able to correct the situation when the company that was employed to replace my dead battery refused to do the work upon arrival.
Very professional and knowledgeable.
Great job !!!
It was great!!
Very happy to recommend. Sheldon arrived right on time and changed my battery within 15 minutes. He answers my questions and was helpful. Thank you for the great service.
I scheduled an appointment and then had to change the time (notified them the day before). Tech never received the message and came at the original time, which messed up my day since the vehicle and I were in two different locations. I was also very clear that I needed the odometer reading listed on the receipt/email receipt, and that never happened. I've called and emailed and never received anything I can use to show Motor Vehicles the correct odometer reading. The tech, Sheldon, was great, but the rest was a mess.
Fast and very good service! Very satisfied with the service
Very helpful and knowledgeable