1-800-Battery Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
Very quick service but there were a couple of disappointing issues. 1, the Diehard car battery which I thought purchased, ended up being a different battery, I was told it was equal to the original. Called 800 # to complain and was told in the very fine print which was not easy to find, that they reserved the right to replace with similar battery, just wish that information was more upfront. Also they said that the technician would test old battery to make sure it was dead and not just in need of a recharge. My technician did not have the equipment so never really knew the exact facts of my old battery. Was also told someone would contact me about issues for possible discount, never received any communication. For these reasons I will definitely look elsewhere when needing to replace my car battery, disappointing experience.
Very good service
Quick and easy
Very happy with 1-800-Battery, paid for everything on line, tech came exactly at the time he said. Quickly took my old battery out of the car and installed the new one within 20 minutes. The tech was very friendly and courteous. Nice to know that there are services out there that do what they say.
My installer was great. 5 stars brother!
Technician worked hard and was very nice
After recently moving back to SWFL to help my Mom who is elderly with health issues; I needed to get her car a battery so I could have a vehicle that transported a wheelchair. J.W. is the battery technician that arrived. He was professional, knowledgeable, fast, and friendly. Been a few days since the install and so far so good. Thanks J.W., you’re the best!
The Technician was excellent. He completed installation, of a new battery, within a few minutes and my car was running again! What a relief! Thank you!
Very bad service. Broke my battery post now I have to pay more money to fix it.
Great service. Fast response.
1-800-Battery was efficient, convenient, with great customer service!
Service was excellent!
My battery went out on Saturday. I am not sure how I found this online but I did. Mechanic came out and put my battery in with no problem. I had some questions that he didn't mind answering or explaining if I didn't understand. This is a great service to use. I recommend 100% . Best part is that you didn't have to leave your home. Convenience is bliss. It was worth the money
Good service. Serious and attentive staff willing to help
I was very impressed with how quick the response was. The guy who installed it was quick and friendly.
On 8/24/22 I had a battery replaced. Then over a year later on 2/19/24 it wasn't working. 1-800-Battery said if the battery was dead, they'd only charge me half of the $100 service call. The battery was completely dead and was replaced but the company still charged me $102.96. I got an email stating they refunded my $49, but they never did. I've called multiple times asking for my refund and never got one. The only reason I knew that I never got the refund is because I'm always checking my credit card statement. That is a pretty crappy way to treat the customer.
My experience with 1-800-Battery was great. It was easy to place the order online and my technician was amazing and a joy to work with. He had the battery changed and the vehicle running again in no time. I love the fact that they bring the battery to your location. I recommend this company.
excellent, fast service
Sheldon was fantastic, courteous and professional. My batter cable connection was broken so he fashioned a solution.
Whole process was seamless and Rob was Uber professional