1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

The service was fast, efficient and job well done. Very friendly and knowledgeable technician.
Really phenomenal from start to finish. Customer service was great in the beginning helping with questions and scheduling. Our installer was a great guy and quick. Ordered the battery in the morning and it was delivered and installed before 6:00pm. Great company and service.
Ordered online, they came and replaced the battery at my place all within an hour. Incredibly impressive! Ismael was very professional and on time.

Raymond
Great service. Timely manner. Professional. Friendly. Very informative. Would highly recommend.
Fast and flawless.
Tyrone Hooks was prompt, professional and fast. He was also safety conscientious enough to wear a mask. I would definitively use this company again for other needs.
Excellent service. The guy I talk to on the phone and Mr. Lopez who installed the battery were super pleasant. I would highly recommend this company.
Easy to order, good price and even got a discount. The driver who came to replace the battery, Eric, was great and did a very thorough job and made sure I was satisfied before I left. So nice to not have to travel anywhere to either buy a battery myself and replace or go somewhere and wait while it was being replaced. Will definitely consider 1-800-Battery for another battery purchase.
the price is about the same as buying a battery at the auto parts store, minus all the hassle. 1-800-Battery was so easy to work with, fast, responsive, and professional. I HIGHLY recommend and will definitely use them again if I ever need a battery replacement again!
From the time I called to completion was about an hour. Anywhere else, I would have waited at least an hour before work started. And I never had to leave home!
The guy that came to change out my battery was a true professional, quick, to the point, and helpful. Will use your service again
The service was excellent on time tracking good prices communication and most of all good spirits and positive energy thank you for your service keep up the good work
Very easy transaction driver was very nice very professional answered all my questions thank you very much
Worked out like a charm. Got what I needed and it was fast! I got lucky and got new battery installed within something like 45 mins while I was at work. Thank you!
This was a very pleasant experience overall. The gentleman who replaced the battery on site was very professional and knowledgeable. This saved me the hassle of removing the bad battery and going to the auto parts store and reinstalling the new battery.
Randy Palmer was a great guy. There was a mixup in the dispatch, but he got over and got it done, and done right, in a short time. The price was lower than five competitors.
My car died when I was at work, and they came right out and replaced the battery! They were so easy to work with and had amazing customer service. I order food from DoorDash at the same time I called them, and they got there faster! I was very impressed and would recommend to anyone.
We would have brought you food too!! Thanks Savanna
Awesome from start to finish highly recommended. Prices excellent. Delivered in 30 mins. Driver/delivery excellent. If you need a battery and fast. Call these guys
Great and fast service
Amazing service and expert team. You can trust this company for your battery needs and they have great customer support as well. ETA is less than a hour. Please keep it up good work.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews