1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Great Service
Posted 1 hour ago
Reliable and great service
The person on the phone made my day better every question l asked! My battery was professionally changed a few hours later! Thank you for your help!
Very polite and professional.
Mr. Eddie Davis had my old battery out and a new one installed in around 15 to 20 minutes. Nice guy and the service was great. Allowed me get on to other things I wanted to do. Glad I found the service on Google.
I was really overjoyed by the prompt and very courteous service I received. This was my first experience with this company and I give them my highest regard for their honesty and integrity. I will not hesitate to call on them in the future. Thanks from a satisfied customer.
Fantastic customer service. First time using this guys and was very impressed with their services. Keep up the fantastic job you guys do, we appreciate you. Thank you. Satisfied customer.
Paid more than I wanted but it starts when I need it to, tech was quick, agent on the phone was solid thank you
Very happy with the service I received. they were very quick to respond. Very professional and easy to work with. Price I thought was fair.
The guy that installed the battery was fast and efficient. I and my friend ls and family will only use 1800 battery in the future
Quick and easy to use!
ok.
The guy was helpful and quick, but he didn't wear a mask even though we were in close proximity to each other. Because of this I won't be a return customer.
On time, courteous and efficient. Best idea for a business = convenience!
Randy was excellent. He was fast, courteous and followed safe Covid-19 protocols.
It was very unclear to me when the company would be arriving to install the battery, I was not given an ETA and had to call customer support to ask for tracking. The support person did arrive within 2 hours, which was fast in my mind but would have been helpful to know a time window.
The install also took an hour, my husband recently replaced his battery and it took him a fraction of the time. The only reason we didn’t replace this one ourselves was because all local auto shops were out of stock, but it was available here.
The support person was friendly, but did not wear a mask the entire time, and even got close to show me readings on his phone. It was extremely awkward as I did not feel comfortable asking him to put on a mask, and felt very unsafe. Our city has many restrictions due to spikes in Covid, so it was appalling to me that the company wouldn’t insist on technicians wearing masks around customers. I would be very hesitant to recommend this company or use it again unless it was the only option.
The service on the ground was rapid, friendly and efficient. Two follow-up calls made to the number provided on the website were never answered.
I couldn't believe it can be that easy, these guys were exceptionally professional. It was all over in 12 minutes inside the condo garage as well.
I was so impressed and happy with each step of the process. I was on the plane & heard from a friend about the service. Got online & booked what I needed, the exact time to be there, my number and the address to meet me at. It was THAT simple. The gentleman doing the work called me on his way & waited on me to get there from the airport. He (Eddie) was completely professional, kind & courteous. It was simple & perfect. Literally perfect. I WILL absolutely return if I need these services. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I called Sunday afternoon and they came out Sunday night. The technician Jermel was professional and did a great job. Very pleased with the service.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.78 based on 134 reviews