1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

This service was great. Our car was in the garage and the battery was dead. I was worried about our options. But they sent someone out within an hour and he was super friendly and fast.
Super easy to book online, the person who ended up changing my battery was super nice & quick. My only suggestion would be that if you book the day before for 'first available,' it actually won't tell you the time someone is coming out the next day - it will only update the next day.
Excellent service!
Great service. Came on time and replaced my battery in under 10 minutes.
Excellent service
This is a great service to provide. I had my car running again in no time. This car battery was too heavy for me to pull out and get to a store for replacement. Eddie Davis came out and made the switch within minutes. He then made sure everything was in good working order before leaving. Wonderful service and I’ll keep the website written down for future battery needs.
The team was always very responsive. My technician was a few hours late, but it didn't affect the service for me very much.
On time will use again
Great job! Thank you, installer was excellent!
The Customer Service Rep was very knowledgeable and even gave me some helpful tips on a healthy battery life.
The technician sent out went above and beyond. He explained everything and was friendly, quick and efficient. I highly recommend this service. Thank you!
Fast, quick, and easy to use. Very nice customer service.
Rob was great; he called in advance, was transparent on his timing to arrive, did great work.

I admit I was apprehensive after placing the order, not knowing whether it was a scam from a well set-up website seeming too good to be true or would actually go through and be legit to get the service I ordered. It ended up being a great experience.
I was very happy with the service from 1-800-Battery.
The response was quick and after I put in the time I wanted, which was only 2 hours away, someone came to my apt. at that time. He was friendly and took care of my dead battery
within less than an hour.
I will definitely recommend this service to the other seniors that I live with here at Legacy Village in Castle Pines, CO.
Sheldon the installed or was on time ran all the necessary checks made sure there was a charge in the car so I wouldn’t lose all of my radio stations and quickly installed a new battery I would totally recommend 1 800 battery
I called. Service was immediate.
The technician, came out to my house. He installed a new battery. My car sat dead for 4 years. Within minutes, with a new battery, the car was up and running. Service was outstanding. Technician was a professional and cared about getting my car working and made sure before he left. Outstanding service.
Perfect fast, Service but little bit expensive just like any other perfect service
They came out and installed a battery as promised. However, it was not the battery shown on the website when I made my purchase. I asked the tech about it, he said he was just told to take the battery he brought. I called customer service, and was told it was an equivalent battery, that I didn't understand car batteries. I asked for documentation to that effect, and was told to go find it myself. So far the battery has been fine, thankfully. I'm not eager to deal with the surly customer service again.
the person who was sent out to install the battery, he used power tools to removed bolts to the hold down the battery bracket, with that being said it strip out the nut part of it . and after that happen all what it was for him was a head scratcher. I was out there with him and i had to get my own tools to remove the bracket. around 3 hours later it was installed.
Very poor warranty response. Multiple days wait for a dead battery and very poor service
1-800-Battery is rated 4.53 based on 505 reviews