1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
I would to convey my gratitude to Rob for doing a professional job. Rob was very courteous and is a positive reflection of your company.
Excellent service right in my driveway ! Tech was late due to bad weather, but they kept me up to date. Would recommend to my friends.
I gave it 1 star only to leave a message. I purchased a battery less than a year ago, and it was giving my car's computer notice that it was registering at a very low voltage and I should service it ASAP. I called and spoke with a representative; I was told that a technician would be sent to address the battery issue. The technician said the battery didn't like the cold weather and was a fluke. Just drive my car for a while to build up more voltage. The alternator works at 100% and revitalizes the battery once the vehicle moves. I took the car for a longer drive, and the battery seems fine now. However, I was not told I would be charged a service charge of $100 even though the battery was under warranty. I have tried multiple times to speak with a representative from 1800 Battery regarding the service charge, and no one can help me. I will not recommend this service to anyone. I am now going to have to dispute the charge with American Express. I am very unhappy about the service and warranty that I was told came with the battery purchase.
Quick and quality service. 10/10 would recommend.
It's obviously overpriced. Kind of stuck with that if I need mobile help. I would like to say that Eddie kept me informed as to when he would arrive, did a quick and great job. VERY happy with his service. Keep people like him around. Makes the high price a bit more tolerable....
Outstanding and prompt service technician was super friendly, a little bit expensive, but worth it
Quick & easy! Avione, our technician, was professional & pleasant. Hit the ground running, switched out battery & had our F150 running again in about 15 minutes. Very pleased!
Extremely courteous, professional, and helpful. Would definitely recommend 1-800-Battery over AAA!
This company is a fraud . They never installed a battery for my car but charged my credit card anyway . They would not reverse the charge no matter how often I called them .
The service was outstanding and very professional. The only suggestion is that the vehicle the technician is driving should have identification as it was had for us to identify it.
Our serviceman Anthony was excellent.
Excellent company. Very knowledgeable about the type of battery you car needs.
Great service ! Amazing customer service a technician they sent out was knowledgeable ,friendly and fast .
All went well with the instalation . but I wanted warranty info. on the 3 year battery to have on file. Something in writing, who to contact , if the battery goes bad in that 3 year period ?
Great, prompt, friendly service. I'd recommend them.
The technician arrived on time and got everything working. Booking the appointment was easy, the price was fair and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this service.
Quick service, met my expectations.
Jose is professional and friendly!!!
Great service.
So glad found this company, great service would recommend them to all. Thank you so very much for your service and work. Carol Lee Huffman
1-800-Battery is rated 4.3 based on 3,359 reviews