1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
Easy process tech showed up within the promised window the job was completed in less than 30 minutes. He checked the system to insure there was not an issue with the alternator. One thing missing is they do not do a battery back up so you loose all computer memory settings you are told to contact a full service mechanic to fix any isssues.
Fantastic. Called to have my battery changed and just slightly more than one hour later, I was on my way. Very pleased.
Got my battery within 3 and one half hours.
Attempting to use 1800 Battery.com was the worst experience I have ever had. If I could give zero stars I would. This company is a scam with the worst customer service I have ever received. I would not recommend it to anyone.
I asked for ASAP and they said they would be here in 2 hours. It ended up taking 6 hours, but the person who came was very nice and courteous. At any rate, it was very helpful to have the battery replaced on the same day.
They really went out of the way to help me out. Fast and professional service.
I first ordered the wrong battery and they caught it and made it very easy to get the right one ordered. The tech was very kind and did a great job. I'd use them in a heartbeat again.
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!!! Unreliable!
Had a really great experience. It was so easy to just get my dead battery changed at home. My technician was very nice, and even went to get an additional part that had corroded. I would 100% use them again.
Waited 6 hours for someone to come to sprouts to help me when the battery they put it in 6 months ago died today and they told me three hours tops !!!!! I will never ever use this company again !!! Not only did the battery go dead after only 6 short months they lie and say the wait to get some one to u is a few hours and it really is 6 or 7 !!!!! Warning people , this will happen to you too !!!!
Difficult battery under passenger seat but Rondre handled it like a professional. I would have been cussing!!
This is an amazing service ! I happened to be home and not stuck somewhere, but it's so convenient. The tech arrived quickly and was super neat, respectful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them !
I had no idea this service existed before I needed my battery replaced. I called my car dealership who couldn't get me in for an appointment for 2 weeks, then I called a quick service car service place that didn't have my battery in stock. Then I started looking for alternative options. I came across 1800battery.com and read all the raving reviews and decided to give them a try. Within a few minutes, I was able to choose a battery and schedule an appointment for later that day for the replacement. The technician (Tim D) was knowledgeable, friendly, informative and fast. Within a few minutes of showing up, he had my battery changed out, my car running and left with the old battery. It was a completely seamless experience. Thank you for offering this service and recognizing that people can't wait weeks for a battery replacement!!
I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS SERVICE! I placed an order for battery replacement/installation at 12 pm and was given a 2 hour window. I waited until 6 pm and was only updated when I called back again and again. I was then promised service first thing the next day with an 8 am -10 am window and was only updated when I called back again because no tech ever showed. Each time I called the reps were courteous but certainly unable to provide service or contact a tech for my order. After a total wait time of 11 and a half hours, I canceled. I did receive an email of my cancelation and refund. Too bad...I needed this battery changed, dedicated the time to get it done and now still need to get it done. I will not use this service again and I would not recommend using this service.
Good Job thanks to Edison Reyes
I had a battery installed in my vehicle on 11/6/22. Less than 7 days later I called to advise them that the battery was not compatible to my vehicle. I'm requesting a refund. They will not returned my phone calls or reply to my emails.
Helpful CSR on the phone, saved the day for me when the "technician" got ornery.
Louis was fast and professional 🗽
Service was fast… professional
The service personnel who came and did the battery replacement was efficient and courteous, and the phone rep was helpful and able to set up appointment and billing very quickly. They offer good value for the money, as they come to you, take care of your old battery, install a new battery, (of the correct type for your vehicle) and make sure your car is ready to go. I was very pleased with the service.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.3 based on 3,101 reviews