1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Great service..fast & friendly
The gentleman was very courteous and was very customer adept. Respectfully Yours, Sergio Antonio Morales. I would not hesitate contacting you for any future service.

As an old adage says....."we have leagues to travel and many dreams to unravel"

Respectfully Yours,
Sergio Antonio Morales
Past Department Commander and Founder of the,
Military Order of the Purple Heart Puerto Rico, U.S.A. Inc.
Department of the Caribbean-Puerto Rico
Tel 1-845 542-7589
Eric braved 5 degree weather and bad roads to come change my battery! He did a great job!
We were very pleased with quick service! Our technician was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend!
100% pain free. Pricing was in line with what would be paid taking to a shop. Turnaround time from my call to installation was 3.5 hours on a weekend. I recommend 1-800- battery.
This was the best thing I could have done when I needed a new battery. I didn't have to leave my house and called and they came within 40minutes, changed the battery in 10 minutes and made sure it all worked well and took my old battery. Whew! Now I don't have to be the queen of battery jumping!
Installer was prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. Thank You.
The new battery for my Tacoma TRD Off Road was delivered and installed within just a few hours after placing the order, about mid-day on a Wednesday. Installer was knowledgeable, very friendly and courteous. Very impressed and satisfied, highly recommend!
It was a below zero day. I still got my battery installed in an hour. It was a name brand battery. The technician put it in in five minutes. Very professional and excellent service.
Excellent fast service and the technician was efficient and friendly. Very pleased overall. One thing I might mention is that they should not just assume that everyone can accept a text message as notification of arrival. I had to call customer service and make sure the technician called my land line to let me know he was on his way.
Great service, on time and very well done. Beautiful job.
The gentleman who installed the battery was so nice and courteous. He completed the installation very quickly. If I ever have a battery problem I will call you again, and would hope the same man came again.
This was a wonderful experience. You have earned a new customer.
Technician was professional courteous and punctual. If ever in a jam I’d call you folks without hesitation.
Everything went well.he pulled the old battery out and put the new one in.
So fast and easy!
quick and easy, convenient and well priced. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone with a dead battery
The visit was great very nice mechanic car is running well now
It took hours to come as it was so cold outside. I was pleasantly surprised by the mechanic that showed up. So polite and efficient. He wore a mask and was fast.
Prompt, excellent service