1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
5 stars for a great job! Mechanic gave a true estimate of time arrival, explained things as he worked (like the importance of having the battery connected to vent outside the vehicle), and had me back on the road without any fuss.
Excellent experience. Professional friendly and done right. 8 would recommend a hundred times.
Technician was professional as well as courteous. Very pleased.
The tech who came out to service my car was Joel Barajas. He was so professional and helpful. He got my battery changed in my Prius C and had my car running in no time. The offfice guys were communicative and kept me in the loop about what was going on at home while I was at work. I would highly recommend this company to my familyand friends.
Great service. Maverick, the tech, is awesome.
I am so glad that I chose 1-800-Battery! I was looking for convenience and they absolutely gave me that. But I also got excellent service from Chris who scheduled my service, and from Jonathan who installed the battery. Both were so knowledgeable and professional. The bonus was the cost. I will absolutely recommend 1-800-Battery to anyone.
I’m very impressed with 1800battery. Chris was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I had set up an appointment on line but I wasn’t sure if it went through so I called. Chris was so patient. He told me that the appointment I booked wasn’t available but he set me up for the next morning. Then, he called back to tell me there would be a delay. Other companies would just let that go. I really appreciated that he wanted to let me know. The price for a new battery installed was really good. Plus the convenience of having the work done in my driveway. Finally, I can’t say enough good things about Jonathan, who did the work. He is very polite and respectful. He took the time to clearly explain everything he was doing. He did an excellent job. He even took the time to give me some tips on how I can keep my car for a long time. I made the right move calling 1800battery.
Rob was great - worked as expected!
The service was outstanding. Delivery was prompt and and installation was professionally completed. A well needed business model in the community.2
Very happy with the service.
Great service! Charles arrived at the scheduled time, installed our new battery quickly and efficiently, and answered our questions in a friendly and knowledgeable manner. When you have only one car to drive, this is the way to go to replace a dead battery!
Very convenient and great customer service!
Excellent concept. Convenient and timely. Worth the few extra $$. Technician Robert was polite, professional timely. Would definitely use again
Mr E. Reyes was prompt, kind & efficient. Very happy with his service
Incredibly friendly service from Adam. Minor wait time—no problems with that for the excellent work.
Excellent Service!
Great service at good price
My Prius DEVOURS batteries. I ALWAYS count on 1-800-battery to replace my dead batteries, within the timeframe they quote and the cost as well.
The young man was so nice and I enjoyed talking to him. He just how to replace my battery
Great service - fast, easy, good quality and service - so simple!
1-800-Battery is rated 4.54 based on 1,223 reviews