1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
Your people were prompt and professional. I would recommend your service with confidence.
Awesome job. Your tech was quick and did the job right. The price was very reasonable too
Needed a battery for a MINI Cooper and no one had one in town, not even my dealer. The only source I found was 1-800-battery.com Super easy, installer was at my home with in 15mins of the estimate provided on the site. Will use again.
This was an AMAZING experience! They were very communicative and professional as well as time efficient. I would HIGHLY recommend this service to anyone!
It was great. My battery died on a Sunday & they replaced within 2 hrs.
Excellent Service, I would recommend to my friends.
Great, friendly service and on time!
Very prompt and courteous service.
Great service! Louis was out here in less than two hours with the battery in hand. He removed the old battery and installed the new battery in less than 15 minutes and took the old battery to be recycled.
Hassle Free
Technician was excellent! A+++
Very good service from the person on the call when I needed some information. The ease of placing the order online. Being able to track the driver on their route. And it only took 10 minutes to replace the battery
Excellent service. On time. Very courteous technician. Highly recommend this company
We are very pleased with the service you provided helping us to replace our battery on a holiday weekend. I got a professional at my complex in 1 hour. You guys rock!
On Time and very professional
Came before they were scheduled and delivered what they promised. Excellent service.
It was very quick and easy! The price is what I would have spent going to Auto Zone, and I didn't have to worry about being jumped off.
The process couldn't have been easier. My technician Andre was extremely personable and polite. He had no problem at all swapping out the battery on a '13 Escape which I know is a pain. Would definitely use the service again and will recommend them to my friends.
super convenient and great service
Amazing customer experience, came on time, provided all the information needed. 100% recommended.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.58 based on 977 reviews