1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
It took them a lot longer to arrive than anticipated, but, once they arrived it only took them 8 min to install the new battery and leave. Good experience overall.
I am very very happy both the response on phone as well as the work.I highly recommend to all my friends.#5 highest.Dhani
Is there an app to streamline orders, status, etc? Website ordering process still a little clunky Beyond that - service tech was great - kept me posted on service time, and was informative .
Good and quick service .
The overall service was exceptional. The communication was challenging. After placing the order it was unclear “what would happen next “ impossible to chat or talk live. I almost cancelled the payment when the map link of technicians location came up
The technician was more than an hour late. Other than that, the service was satisfactory.
They were great accept they were an hour late! They were scheduled for 6:30-7:30 am and didn’t show up until 8:30. Otherwise great service!
Even 6:30 AM is a bit early for us as warehouse doesn't open until 8am. We got there as soon as we could.
I was very impressed with 800-Battery and how quickly the Service Represtative arrived. He was orginally scheduled to arrive on Tuesday morning. However, he came on Monday afternoon of the Holiday. He was very professional and quickly went about installing the new battery. He made sure everything was properly put back in place before leaving. And took extra time to test that the windshield wipers were workin properly.
Very fast service
Other than the long waiting time to show up, everything else was outstanding.
The technician was quick and efficient. The time told by the customer service rep was not accurate. If you could communicate a little bit better so we can have an expectation of the time. Especially in situations where time is important. Overall a tremendous experience from beginning to end
Very pleased. Response was fast. Installation was very quickly done Same day delivery.
The technician was 2 hours late due to difficulties with his previous stop, so that was certainly understandable. I had called the customer service number and they had informed me what was going on. I was grateful to speak with someone who was able to keep me updated as to when my technician would be arriving. Once he did arrive he was very quick and courteous. In less than 20 minutes he tested my old battery, removed it and installed the new one with no problem. My car was up and running and I appreciated the convenient service provided by 1-800-Battery. Thank you.
A great experience overall. A bit pricey, but not really for my car's particular battery requirements. When a reschedule needed to occur, Jacob (cust. serv rep) called me personally. The mechanic/tech, Joe Beltran, was absolutely awesome! On time, correct battery for make & model of vehicle, friendly, competent and funny! Thank you!
Easy to deal with although the website could use a few improvements. My only concern was the technician arriving 90 minutes after the scheduled time.
Everything went well and my car battery was changed out promptly. My only critique would be that I set the appt. for 8:30 and he arrived about 9:10. Other than that, my experience was very good. Thanks!
They were very polite and able to correct the situation when the company that was employed to replace my dead battery refused to do the work upon arrival.
Took a few calls and some chatting on-line but the battery is changed and everything is working as it should. Thanks
The service was appropriate and effective. The service provider was 45 minutes later than scheduled.
I really can't evaluate the battery since I haven't driven the SUV. If it works I will like, if it does not last as long then I will be disappointed.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.57 based on 1,067 reviews