1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

The Young man was very polite and knowledgeable about to the questions I had about my car. The only complaint I have is: I was not aware as to when I would be serviced. It would be helpful if after the job was dispatched the person receiving the order would call and let the customer know an approximate time of arrival.
The installer was 2.5hrs late.
The online help was excellent. Te battery was installed perfectly but the tech who installed it was incredible rude and unprofessional. He arrived and didn’t calll to let me know he was there. I saw he was there and when I came out he was on a personal call. When I approached he was unmasked and didn’t acknowledge me but just went to open my car door without asking me if that was ok. He remained on the phone and when I asked if he could get off to talk to me he said that he was a busy business owner and needed to be on this call. Clearly he wasn’t the business owner, and this was a personal call. No customer service whatsoever.
Didn't even test battery told me I did not need one but I did
Technician did not show up with proper tools to change the battery. BMW requires a computer rest. Installed the battery and meet me afterwards to reset once they had the tool. No issue, except I did not receive a warranty for this work..
The battery was delivered quickly, much faster than I expected. I made my order at 11 PM and went to bed. At approx. 7:45 AM the next day, the delivery technician called me and said that they arrived. I was sleeping and wasn't sure what the hell is going on. The technician told me that he texted me in advance. Very good. Text messages at ~7 AM - shall I see them in my dreams? ( I wake up at 8). Apparently, my wife took a car for a short drive, and when they arrived the car wasn't there. It took 15 minutes for me to get the car driven home. The delivery man said, "he can't wait, and he has to call his boss". In five minutes he left. In 15 minutes, after my car returned home, I had to call them and the same technician returned. He installed a new battery, but he did not bother to hide the cord and now my plastic lid is not fully closed. After all the stress I received dealing with technicians going back and forth, I can give you two stars.
Service was good and in a timely manner. Was unnerved by the lack of social distance in waiting area, chairs right next to each other in a very small area, did not see hand sanitizer anywhere. I waited outside in the cold for my car service, will not return
DEAR SELLER.I NEVER GOT THESE.KENWOOD BATTERIES AT ALL. KENWOOD BATTERIES.TK-100 TK-200 TK-300.WWN-KNB1 BP5621. DO YOU CARRY ANY OF THESE.KENWOOD BATTERIES FOR SALE. AND DO YOU KNOW.ANY ONE WHO MAY CARRY THESE.BATTERIES.
I liked my first experience with Battery.com as everything went smoothly. When I need another battery for my second car however, I paid for and made an online appointment. 1 hour before my appointment, Battery.com called and said they couldn't do the job because it required extra tools and risks, so they canceled my appointment, leaving me high and dry. A couple days later, found another place that easily and quickly installed a new battery. So for a place that specializes in car battery installs, they aren't well equipped and apparently only install the easy jobs. Won't use them again.
Not happy got call at noon from tech said he’d be there in an hour - he did not show up till 3p and when he did he had no battery with him - now we had to wait another 1.5 hrs for him to go get a battery - then he was back at 4.30p to install it. Totally not happy and called to request a refund and nothing !
1-800-Battery is rated 4.51 based on 399 reviews