1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

This company bent over backwards to help me during a terrible winter storm we had here in middle TN last month! The technicians initially brought the wrong battery, but true to their word came back, at 9pm I might say with the correct one. Customer service during this time was excellent. Cannot say enough good things here... Call them and do not hesitate!
The service was available same day. The technician was well spoken and knowledgeable. The Buick battery was installed quickly and accurately and started the car as expected.
More expensive but worth it when the temperature is near zero and the battery has failed.
Fantastic customer service and quick, courteous response from the individual who delivered and installed my car battery. I've already told friends about this service!
was very satisfied with the timing of item purchased and installed.
Mechanic Nemer kept me aprised of his arrival time once onsite got straight to work and gave me info while installing and why my battery
died so quickly after purchasing vehicle back in Dec. 2020.
Was very happy didn"t have to sit for days waiting on service.

djdunaway
Great service, ordered a new battery late in the day and got to choose an install time for the next morning. He arrived 10 minutes early and was done within 25 minutes. Thanks for the help!!
Great service..fast & friendly
The gentleman was very courteous and was very customer adept. Respectfully Yours, Sergio Antonio Morales. I would not hesitate contacting you for any future service.

As an old adage says....."we have leagues to travel and many dreams to unravel"

Respectfully Yours,
Sergio Antonio Morales
Past Department Commander and Founder of the,
Military Order of the Purple Heart Puerto Rico, U.S.A. Inc.
Department of the Caribbean-Puerto Rico
Tel 1-845 542-7589
I never knew this service was around until I needed it on one of the coldest days of the year. My battery was dead and two service garages said it might be 1 to 2 days before they could do a battery for my truck. I called Autozone and Batteries Plus that both said virtually the same thing so I was stuck without my truck. I saw this site in my browser and figured what the heck. I am very happy with dealing with 1-800-Battery because I had my battery installed within 2 hours and the technician was awesome. However, the 4 stars is a representation of it being a bit high price for a battery but like I said, I got my battery installed in 2 hours versus 2 days!
Eric braved 5 degree weather and bad roads to come change my battery! He did a great job!
We were very pleased with quick service! Our technician was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend!
100% pain free. Pricing was in line with what would be paid taking to a shop. Turnaround time from my call to installation was 3.5 hours on a weekend. I recommend 1-800- battery.
This was the best thing I could have done when I needed a new battery. I didn't have to leave my house and called and they came within 40minutes, changed the battery in 10 minutes and made sure it all worked well and took my old battery. Whew! Now I don't have to be the queen of battery jumping!
I know I needed the battery during a time when there were a lot of calls. I called Monday morning and received my battery Wednesday afternoon. I understand there were a number of calls. What upset me was lack of communication. I was told I was fifth on the list when I contacted customer service on Monday. At five PM I had received no update so contacted cs again. I was told it would be fist thing Tuesday. St about 11 called CS again. I was told I am now 7th on list. At midnight I get a call that the installer is in my driveway!! Then he had the wrong size battery. Promised to be back in the morning. I had a critical health appointment at noon. At 10:30 no word on the battery. I scrambled to get alternative transportation. He finally came around 3 PM. None of this would have bothered me if there had been reliable communication. I know this was a challenging time.
Installer was prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. Thank You.
The new battery for my Tacoma TRD Off Road was delivered and installed within just a few hours after placing the order, about mid-day on a Wednesday. Installer was knowledgeable, very friendly and courteous. Very impressed and satisfied, highly recommend!
It was a below zero day. I still got my battery installed in an hour. It was a name brand battery. The technician put it in in five minutes. Very professional and excellent service.
Excellent fast service and the technician was efficient and friendly. Very pleased overall. One thing I might mention is that they should not just assume that everyone can accept a text message as notification of arrival. I had to call customer service and make sure the technician called my land line to let me know he was on his way.
Great service, on time and very well done. Beautiful job.
service was fast (same day)at my home and priced competitive with bringing my car to a shop. All good. Only issue is installer said warranty would come in an e mail it never did so I don't have a warranty in writing and wouldn't know what to do if I had an issue during the promised 3 year warranty period
1-800-Battery is rated 4.51 based on 399 reviews