1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
The Tech arrived on time and installed the battery and made sure it is in the best operating state. In addition he checked the alternator ensuring that it was working as well.
My car battery died at my house. I was scrambling to figure what to do. Call a friend for a jump. Call my insurance. What is the price of a battery. I stumbled across 1800Battery. I called and the process was so easy. The next day at 9 sharp the assistant was at my door. He changed the battery and it works great. Excellent experience. Will recommend.
From placement of order through arrival time seemed a little longer than expected (approx. 3 hrs.), but I have to give a 5 Star rating because of the efforts of the installer - Rob Polk - to get here (Chicago on a Friday afternoon), and to overcome some issues encountered with the installation. Also, the text updates and tracking are excellent.
Fantastic customer service, fair pricing and fast! Thanks Jason!
Amazing experience. Second time and they were even faster. Will use again.
5 star, wonderful service!
I was very impressed with 800-Battery and how quickly the Service Represtative arrived. He was orginally scheduled to arrive on Tuesday morning. However, he came on Monday afternoon of the Holiday. He was very professional and quickly went about installing the new battery. He made sure everything was properly put back in place before leaving. And took extra time to test that the windshield wipers were workin properly.
Your people were prompt and professional. I would recommend your service with confidence.
Awesome job. Your tech was quick and did the job right. The price was very reasonable too
It was truly one of the worst experiences of my life.
Hi Lori, You had a neighbor who hovered around the install and then held some of the bolts necessary and dropped them into the fender. Our technician asked him repeatedly to step back and let him do the job, after he dropped the bolt into the fender he demanded the tech to retrieve. Nice one right, remove fender because you had an inexperienced person adding 2 cents. The tech then politely said he would do it if your busy-body would go away. Trust me if you thought it was the worse experience the tech spent almost an extra hour trying to make you happy.
Needed a battery for a MINI Cooper and no one had one in town, not even my dealer. The only source I found was 1-800-battery.com Super easy, installer was at my home with in 15mins of the estimate provided on the site. Will use again.
This was an AMAZING experience! They were very communicative and professional as well as time efficient. I would HIGHLY recommend this service to anyone!
It was great. My battery died on a Sunday & they replaced within 2 hrs.
Excellent Service, I would recommend to my friends.
Very fast service
Great, friendly service and on time!
The wrong battery arrived within the stated time.I did not make a purchase and the contract was to have been voided! Please insure that the charge has been removed from my credit card. This has been an unpleasant event please remove all charges. Any questions call me at 727-946-1976 if anyone reads this review. Thanks. Capt. J. W. Baldwin,USCG/LM( Ret)
This customer didn't know the exact type of battery for his custom install on an RV, proceeded to try and bribe the installer direct and subsequently we still had his install performed. He would be court-martialed for such behavior if still active service. It's also stupid to post your personal number on the internet. Shows you exactly what we dealt with, dishonesty and a lack of reasonability.
Very prompt and courteous service.
Great service! Louis was out here in less than two hours with the battery in hand. He removed the old battery and installed the new battery in less than 15 minutes and took the old battery to be recycled.
Hassle Free