1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Gerald, the technician, arrived quickly and had us working in less than 15 minutes. He was helpful and friendly and very respectful...the kind of customer service I wish we saw more often nowadays!
Fast and easy.
This went very smoothly!
Service was wonderful! Thank you so much
Every one was very pleasant. Great customer service.
Excellent service. Easy. Mo who installed battery was great.
It was good doing business with 1-800-battery.
Was 3hours late from 9am appointment
Great service. But repeated requests for receipt for getting reimbursement from AAA not honored. Tech could not give any receipt at all.
Excellent. On time, effective, Checked Battery, Figured out how to get it done. Safe and friendly. Keep up the good work.
Perfect! Everything went smoothly. Quick replacement and tech showed up exactly on time.
Fast, efficient and reasonably priced. A great experience!
Very easy to organize with fast, efficient and friendly service right at our house. Would highly recommend.
Awesome service. Thanks to Yilay.
Quick, great, and friendly service. Couldn’t ask for more.
Super pleased with this service. The technician was knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. Highly recommend this service (it will make your life easier).
Joe Beltran was great. Friendly, fast, and did great work.
Excellent. Exactly as advertised. I was able to track the delivery status as well real time. Bigg Rob came out swapped the battery all within 2 hours of my first email.
Very pleased with the whole process. Would recommend!
I called because my battery was dead. I was told the guy would be there at 3:30 pm that day. At 4:30, I was called by someone to say that the person working that day didn’t know how to put in a new battery and could I wait until Saturday when the “regular guy” was available. I said that would be OK but they would have to charge me less or I would call someone else. They agreed to $199. He did show up on Saturday and changed the battery. Then I was charged the higher price. Bait & switch. I would NOT recommend.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.54 based on 541 reviews