1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
Great service
Delivery was 2 days after promise. Tech who installed was excellent
It was very easy to get a battery so quickley. Iam not feeling well so to go out to get a battery would be out of the question.They were very professional. thank you Elizabeth Lindsay,I will be telling others of your great service.
Ordered diehard gold battery and installer put in interstate battery 200.00 dollar difference. READ SMALL PRINT...
Good service. On time. Double-checked everything. Will use again.
excellent service!
Very happy with the service. Had next day service. Came 30/min late, however technician was very pleasant and knowledgeable.
Truest mazing response and service. Would recommend to all my friends.
Great customer service. Although the wait time was longer than my appointment window I was very pleased with the delivery of my car battery.
Ryan was awesome
Sammy was great. On time, worked fast and pleasant. However, I ordered and paid for a Die Hard battery but got something else. Also, Sammy said I was supposed to get warranty emailed to me. Still waiting and waiting for that.
Which, reliable service!
Horrible. Driver No Show and No update from I-1800-Battery. For a booked service I was charged before the service. No Service No Courtesy! Charged me for a High-priced Battery and Send a lower cost from your own website. Bait and switch. Now in Email Exchange where Customer Service expect me to accept this Bait and Switch Operation. Not Happy !
Trash service a year later! No one answers
Great service by George! Thank you.
They showed up with a battery that is $60 cheaper than the one I ordered and when I contacted customer service they told me I should have read the small print in the FAQ section. Who does that? And they promised to call me back after I requested an escalation and if course no call. Total ripoff.
Couldn’t be more pleased with this service. Technician contacted me before arrival, was prompt and friendly, worked efficiently, and got my vehicle fixed up quickly. Would definitely use 1800battery again!
Terrible experience! That is all I can say Terrible