1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

This was the best thing I could have done when I needed a new battery. I didn't have to leave my house and called and they came within 40minutes, changed the battery in 10 minutes and made sure it all worked well and took my old battery. Whew! Now I don't have to be the queen of battery jumping!
1- Received a message that the technician will arrive in 33 min and he arrived past 90 min
2- To this date, three days past the delivery, still received No invoice and No warranty
The guy was helpful and quick, but he didn't wear a mask even though we were in close proximity to each other. Because of this I won't be a return customer.
This service was ok during a pandemic and after I had foot surgery, in the middle of a move. It was easy to order but I’m not sure I received what I ordered. I ordered Continental Battery 94R-CS (but no warranty information was on the page where I choose to order 36/48/72 months which should be on the page you are ordering from), I ended up with a different looking battery with a 36 month warranty. Also, when I placed my order I received an update (which is fantastic) that the person would be there to install and deliver in 40 minutes, but it ended up taking 2 hours, so don’t count on that timeline. Otherwise, when he arrived the task at hand was completed on 15 minutes. The gentleman was very nice and masked up.
Thank you!