1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

At first I was thinking I'm really lucky! I ordered a Excide battery for my car. I asked the guy at customer service. How long would it be? 2 to 3 hours. I decided to go for a walk. 20 minutes later I got a text saying the guy will be at your place in 8 minutes. I got to my place I was really happily surprised . My battery is under the rear seat. He put in the battery that isn't for my car? There's a hose that connects to the battery to remove battery gases outside also the battery was not a Excide, off brand and a inch taller where my back seat goes in. No checking? Just put it in and took my battery. And left. After an hour and a half online with customer service. The chat ended? I called the main number. I got a machine. After a couple hours I got a text that said the tech will be there in 11 minutes. Took my old battery out put it on the ground took out the battery from 1800 batteries. And said you don't want our battery. I don't care. Then left. I never got any email or text about my refund. Until 2 days later saying canceled. Not the right product and Customer service Not very good at all.
I need to use my car and found out the battery is bad at night. I heard from websites that 1-800-Battery can do repair and replacement of battery at home. So I ordered a replacement service around 5:00 am. I am happy that their technician came a couple of hours later and replaced it within 10 minutes. This is very efficient. The price is not as low as other options, but it solved the problem without hassles.
.had a fabulous experience,they arrived on time Alfredo our technician was amazing very professional knew exactly what to do on my new Porsche I’m impressed and thankful
100 percent happy
He came on time I was very pleased with he’s serviced I will use this company again the future that’s again!
The entire process was so easy and convenient! The technician was knowledgeable about my car and so nice. The cost wasn't any more than if I had gone to a chain store or dealership. I have nothing negative to share - they were great!
Great service, ypur technician Chris was professional and polite. I will he recommending this service because of the great job he did!
Great service. Fast and super easy to book!
Great service!
The technician was on-time and very professional.The website was very easy to use to book an appointment and I will definitely be using them again.
Fast, convenient and reasonably priced this was by far the less stress I’ve ever experienced in replacing not to mention installing a new battery. Well done.
Delivered in less then 1 hr and I had an outstanding service
I booked a 1:30 pm service time and the service person arrived at 8:40 pm. Nobody from 1-800-Battery bothered to give us an update during the whole time. I contacted them 3 different times during the entire time I was waiting to get an update and nobody could give me any helpful info. They were simply guessing and kept asking me to just wait. I will definitely never use this company again and will tell all my family and friends to stay away from this unprofessional and unethical company.
This was amazingly easy to set up online. The contracted provider contacted me immediately. He arrived exactly on time for our arranged appointment. He was polite and efficient. I had my battery replaced and the whole transaction took only 20 minutes. He even had me drive around the block while he waited to make sure everything was good. This was 100 times better than my experience with AAA in the past. I was very impressed and would recommend 1-800-Battery!
This was the best thing I could have done when I needed a new battery. I didn't have to leave my house and called and they came within 40minutes, changed the battery in 10 minutes and made sure it all worked well and took my old battery. Whew! Now I don't have to be the queen of battery jumping!
1- Received a message that the technician will arrive in 33 min and he arrived past 90 min 2- To this date, three days past the delivery, still received No invoice and No warranty
The guy was helpful and quick, but he didn't wear a mask even though we were in close proximity to each other. Because of this I won't be a return customer.
This service was ok during a pandemic and after I had foot surgery, in the middle of a move. It was easy to order but I’m not sure I received what I ordered. I ordered Continental Battery 94R-CS (but no warranty information was on the page where I choose to order 36/48/72 months which should be on the page you are ordering from), I ended up with a different looking battery with a 36 month warranty. Also, when I placed my order I received an update (which is fantastic) that the person would be there to install and deliver in 40 minutes, but it ended up taking 2 hours, so don’t count on that timeline. Otherwise, when he arrived the task at hand was completed on 15 minutes. The gentleman was very nice and masked up. Thank you!
Great service.Very fast.