1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
New battery installed July 1. Did not drive it until attempting to today, July 7, I can't even unlock the doors. Everything is dead. Car started when installed, serviceman tested alternator, said it was ok. I am now on hold with 1800Battery. Wait time....less than one minute (recording keeps saying that), I've been holding 5 minutes, and still no representative. Order ID # 7430. I have now been on hold for 15 minutes....recording still says estimated wait time is one minute. I am next in que..... I NEED someone to contact me!!!
Hi Kitti, I know that customer service is waiting until normal daylight hours to call you. This is important a new battery is never fully charged if you don't run the car for awhile the battery will be depleted. It's important to drive the car for a little bit after install. A week would be a long time. Customer Service will be able to help with a jumpstart if needed.
I ordered a battery. My car was dead and I had an immediate need. When I called customer service to confirm no one picked up. I waited 30 minutes listening over and over to a message saying I was third in line and that I would be answered in a minute. Apparently there is no problem taking the money but a BIG problem for service. I tried to cancel and again no one picked up. I have been charged for this experience wrongly and need. Those charges fully refunded.
We do not charge for a battery unless it is installed we only authorize funds just like a hotel. We came out to your residence on the 4th of July which is the same day you placed the order. Customer service phone center is not available on Major Holidays. This is an obnoxious and dishonest review. We only charge you for the dispatch fee. During the entire process you were texted a status including the driver in route, arriving and emails as well. We work just like Uber and track everything.
A $307.00 battery was outrageous. We were taken advantage of by the Chevrolet GM truck driver who was sent on the call at 11 pm at night when we had a patrol truck that needed to stay running throughout the night.
You purchased a premium 4 yr AGM Battery. You actually got the best value as per dollar you will get usually 5-7 years on an AGM and fully covered for any manufacturer issues for 4 years. What you may or may not realize with the options in your vehicle a CHEAPER battery was not available. Many new cars require an AGM battery do to the electrical loads on the vehicle.
Do NOT hire these idiots!!! While the concept is a good one and they do come to you, they also overcharge u terribly & push u to buy a battery even if u don't need one. The guy who showed up to "fix" my battery brought his family who waited in the car for him which was fine but strange. He also hardly said two words to us and he didn't seem to know what he was doing whatsoever. Needless to say he couldn't get it started at all & told us our battery was completely dead, in which it wasn't because after the fool left our own neighbor gave it a jump start (something the guy never offered to do) and NO thanks to 1800 car battery my car starts again w/o problems. However, 1800 car battery STILL charged me $249 for doing NOTHING. I'm waiting for my money back. Won't hold my breath. Customer service is a WRECK too. Suddenly they don't want to hear from me nor refund me nor communicate w me! What a WASTE OF MONEY & TIME! NEVER AGAIN!
We came out to your residence twice. You were unavailable the first time and your car is a 1995 Honda with problems. This review is 100% false. We did not charge you for any battery and simply the dispatch and diagnosis fee. Sorry you are unhappy.
I didn't receive the battery I ordered online. Also the service person was rude and unprofessional.
Your battery was delivered and installed same day at 8:39PM.
Terrible experience! 1. Battery installation - During the installation, my car kept on beeping for a long time and started smoking. Initially, the installer said that there’s something wrong with the car but then I saw him switch the position of the battery, realized something and after that, my car wasn't beeping/smoking anymore. It left a terrible odor inside my car and when I put in a car shop, a lot of my car parts were burned - fuse, alternator & sound system. It's so obvious that it's because of the installation but they just denied everything and didn't even offer me any help/further investigation. 2. Customer complaint - It took more than a week for me to get a response. Had to make multiple calls and e-mail. Also, when I asked for a replacement for the battery because my mechanic said that there's something wrong with it, they even reminded me that I need to make sure that the car was really available that day when they come because they will just do it 1 time, otherwise, they will not be replacing it anymore. They even assured me that it will arrive before 5 PM (closing time of the car shop). 4 days after, my replacement have not arrived yet. Absolutely not having their service in the future.
This is beyond nonsense. I'll give a quick lesson in electronics, if the positive and negative are switched THERE IS NO BEEPING because there is no electricity. We did everything to accommodate you over and over and over.
Surprisingly excellent!!!!
I was quoted a price of $285 for my battery out the door. I was required to pay upfront so I gave my credit card info on the phone. After the battery was installed I was charged the $284.99 plus tax plus a $25 trip charge. I called the 800 number and was told that the extra charges would be taken off….they weren’t. Nice way to rip off a senior on fixed income but a very poor business model. I won’t ever use 800-Battery again and I’ll tell anyone that asks not to use it. I’m putting this on Yelp as well.
We looked up your order and your "25 Mileage" Fee was removed. On top of that it looks like your 2013 Mercedes Benz required a higher end battery as well. Please revise as none of this is true.
At first I was thinking I'm really lucky! I ordered a Excide battery for my car. I asked the guy at customer service. How long would it be? 2 to 3 hours. I decided to go for a walk. 20 minutes later I got a text saying the guy will be at your place in 8 minutes. I got to my place I was really happily surprised . My battery is under the rear seat. He put in the battery that isn't for my car? There's a hose that connects to the battery to remove battery gases outside also the battery was not a Excide, off brand and a inch taller where my back seat goes in. No checking? Just put it in and took my battery. And left. After an hour and a half online with customer service. The chat ended? I called the main number. I got a machine. After a couple hours I got a text that said the tech will be there in 11 minutes. Took my old battery out put it on the ground took out the battery from 1800 batteries. And said you don't want our battery. I don't care. Then left. I never got any email or text about my refund. Until 2 days later saying canceled. Not the right product and Customer service Not very good at all.
I need to use my car and found out the battery is bad at night. I heard from websites that 1-800-Battery can do repair and replacement of battery at home. So I ordered a replacement service around 5:00 am. I am happy that their technician came a couple of hours later and replaced it within 10 minutes. This is very efficient. The price is not as low as other options, but it solved the problem without hassles.
.had a fabulous experience,they arrived on time Alfredo our technician was amazing very professional knew exactly what to do on my new Porsche I’m impressed and thankful
100 percent happy
He came on time I was very pleased with he’s serviced I will use this company again the future that’s again!
The entire process was so easy and convenient! The technician was knowledgeable about my car and so nice. The cost wasn't any more than if I had gone to a chain store or dealership. I have nothing negative to share - they were great!
Great service, ypur technician Chris was professional and polite. I will he recommending this service because of the great job he did!
Great service. Fast and super easy to book!
Great service!
The technician was on-time and very professional.The website was very easy to use to book an appointment and I will definitely be using them again.
Fast, convenient and reasonably priced this was by far the less stress I’ve ever experienced in replacing not to mention installing a new battery. Well done.
Delivered in less then 1 hr and I had an outstanding service