1-800-Battery Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
1-800-Battery made my day! I appreciate the same day convenience. I was informed that Gary was on his way and he arrived quickly and attentively. Gary was very friendly and professional and knew exactly what needed to be done and did it. I will definitely refer 1-800-Battery. Thank you!
The moblie service was exactly what we needed on a snowy and cold day in DC. The battery was able to be charged instead of being replaced. The arrival was within two hours. Would definitely use again.
The best experience ever will gladly refer
Very convenient
A bit expensive and the employee that installed the battery was a bit rude to my girlfriend, overall though 1-800-Battery did the job of coming to my car and installing the battery same-day as my purchase.
Best service ever received at home for delivery and installation.
This place is a complete joke and waste of time. I chose 1800battery for time and convenience and it was neither. Ordered Monday morning and got the run around for two days and canceled. What a clown show
Highly recommend them. They got to our house on time, was very professional and helpful. Our tech Damien was friendly and went the extra mile helping us. The delivery was actually same day delivery which was awesome.
I was not aware of the service, but it was extremely convenient. They came out on a Sunday and arrived within the two hour window that my appointment was scheduled.
Excellent service and outstanding technician. Maverick.
Communication on arrival timing was excellent. The battery wasn't for me it was for my son who wasn't in the same location as I was. So coordinating could have become tricky, but coordinating with our battery installer went smoothly. Easy to order online. Very smooth process. Highly recommend.
Got it fixed! Thanks!
All services were great from ordering to installation.
Was a good service except wasn't complted at the time indicated.
Awesome thanks
Great service - Sayel was prompt (and hour early!), courteous, and efficient - even with me watching over his shoulder and asking tons of questions the whole time. It's never great to have a dead battery, but appreciate the friendliness of the entire staff (I had to ring customer service twice) and the timeliness of completing the job. Hoping to not need their services anytime soon, but would absolutely use again and recommend.
Technician arrived on time and installed the battery quickly and efficiently!
This is the second time that I had used 1-800-Battery, and I have been 100% pleased both times. Of course, the convenience of getting my car battery installed in my own driveway came at a higher price, but that’s to be expected and I’m fine with that. The process was easy. Scheduling was easy and convenient. My installer contacted me to give me a window for his eta, and he was actually a little early (but I said it could be at any time). I read a bit about changing the battery on my car, a 2014 Escape. It didn’t sound fun. I saw the tech taking out several parts. I couldn’t even SEE the battery before he started!!! He was done in under 30 minutes, old out, new in. I’m absolutely sure that I wouldn’t have even gotten to the old one in that time. And it was freezing out!!! So, every penny of this was well spent. And if I ever have another battery concern, I’m not going to hesitate to give these people a call.
Overall experience was good. The selection of batteries for my car (2) was dissapointing. Otherwise, had a very good experience.
Convenient service if your busy and can't get to a shop and wait hours for a battery replacement.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.3 based on 4,389 reviews