1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
In the middle of a snowstorm, our Technician Doug came to the rescue! He switched the battery out of my BMW which is not easy in the freezing cold! Thank you!
Booked appointment for 5-7 for the next day and the tech called asking if he could show up early!! He finished the install in less than 10 min!
Fast and Professional. Would definitely recommend.
I didn’t have to get my hands dirty or buy tools.
Excellent service very professional and they did the work super fast
Waited on hold for 75 minutes reading the text message we’ll be with you shortly: Very poor and no one to speak to as well. Service man was very competent and worked diligently.
Received text on the back end of the 2 hour window saying installer on way, 19 minutes with tracking info, received e mail saying order status changed to "In Route". 30 min later texted installer, no response, hour later called installer stated he is not coming, they could not get battery(this is a very common GMC product). He had a very bad attitude. After another hour with CS they scheduled another driver for first thing next morning. No one has shown up, no contact, writing this review while I am on eternal hold with CS. I would give this a minus stars if I could. Total Rip Off, do not use this company. They should not be allowed to take credit cards. If I were stranded on the side of the road I could have died in the cold last night.
Watching the mechanic struggle removing the battery was stressful. He did not handle things professionally. He may need glasses.
Dre, the installation specialist, was great— knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. Job was well done.
Excellent job 👏
DON'T. CALL. THESE. GUYS. Call an uber and go to the nearest auto supply. They do not honor the guarantee. Here's a quote from my mechanic. "A dirty little guy in a beat-up truck showed up and told me to charge the battery and left". He gave a different story to his company. I have proof. JUST DONT. Spent over 350.00 what a rip off.
Customer service and technician were very good am I going to get a battery warranty card in mail
So convenient and easy! I appreciate that this business model exists.
It was as promised. Price was a little high.
Very professional, highly recommended, would use them again
Lamar delivered and installed my battery quickly and efficiently! He was kind and courteous. I would recommend him and 1800 battery to anyone!
Arrived the same day. Very polite and efficient. Had a difficult battery location and still had it changed out in less than 30min.
Was much later than expected, but once here did a great job. Swapped it out and was on his way. My technician was great
Great service quickly
Efficient and professional. Could not be more satisfied. Maverick was great highly recommend.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.3 based on 3,101 reviews