1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
Your service was impeccable and delivered as promised!
Truly a lifesaver-- my car battery completely broke down in my office parking garage. Instead of having to call a tow truck, I used the 1800 battery delivery service. The battery came and was installed within 2 hours, and the technician was extremely kind and knowledgeable. The price was very reasonable and included the price of the battery, delivery, and installation. I would 100% recommend to a friend.
Nothing bad can be said about this company. Excellent customer service from start to finish. Thank you!
quick, professional
Excellent experience. Service was provided promptly after requesting online. Technician showed up, very courteous and quick. The prices are reasonable. My battery was changed in under 15 minutes. Will definitely call upon 1-800- Battery for all future needs.
Awesome service - recommend to anyone !
excellent service
Customer service was great when I called. The tech (Travis Wixom) who greeted me to change my battery was really nice, professional, quick and efficient. I’m glad I chose them over repair smith. Thank you, ya’ll are great!
Came promptly.
I was very satisfied with the this service. I found it cost competitive, and appreciated the work done at home. Thank you!
Louis was great! Delivered and installed our battery fast and with no problem!
Woke up to a dead battery (who hasn't?), but 1-800 Battery solved my problem with on-line appointment scheduling and very reasonable prices for on-site installation and battery replacement. Kudos to Sheldon W. for arriving earlier than scheduled and getting me back on the road, your pleasant attitude and efficiency made my problem not so much of a problem. Thank you~!
Fast, friendly and the best price I could find.
SUPER EASY and mechanic was very nice. Highly recommend!
The Technician was professional and knowledgeable!!!
My experience is a non-experience. When I set up a service call to replace a recalcitrant battery in my 20 year old Tahoe, I was ready to have them show up the following morning at 9 am, as I had requested. However due to an overnight low amp charge, my battery recovered sufficiently to start and take it to my local auto shop for the work. I had tried to call and cancel the service, but was unable to connect with them. However, after verifying my attempts to cancel before they arrived to an empty carport, they promptly rescinded the cancellation charge and returned a full credit to my card. The measure of a company is often how they manage adversity, not how they just get the job done. 1-800-Battery will be top on my list when the need arises. I liked how they dealt with adversity and the polite interaction in resolving the cancellation issue.
Easy to schedule, arrived within the window of time quoted and the tech was super friendly and fixed my car in no time. I needed a new battery for a trip the following day. What a great service to have someone come out to your home on a Sunday and fix your car issue. Thank you!!
Using your company was a great experience. They were quick, resourceful, and provided us with great service. I would highly recommend your company to all our family and friends.
Everything worked out great. Install was quick and I was back on the road in no time. Grateful for this service.
Great service Fast and convenient