360 Blue Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend 360 Blue
"I loved my rental property, and the beach was amazing !!!"
"When times are good - everyone seems like they're doing a great job. It's only when there is conflict or issues a great company is shown. That said - please do NOT rent with 360 Blue whatsoever. Please - whatever the price increase or difference in amenities - will not equal to a bad rental company that lies and doesn't represent the rental units accurately. We have several very bad experiences with this company and finally need to tell the story. Trust me - all the favorable ratings for this company were for visits that NOTHING went wrong. If that's you - you shouldn't have car insurance either - as nothing bad will ever happen. Renting from this company is a very bad decision."
"We loved this beautiful house and everything about it! We enjoyed the outdoor kitchen and the pool, the location was perfect only one block walking distance to the beach, We'll be back! Thank you so much for an amazing stay!"
"Home was beautiful but pool was not maintained resulting in us not being able to use it. It would be helpful to be provided with information regarding services available nearby. Last year we had access to an additional beach. I confirmed upon reservation that we would continue to be able to have access to that beach but upon arrival we learned that access was denied due to new management. This was very disappointing."
"Easy check in and access to amenities. Couldn't be happiest"
"My experience with 360 Blue was positively exceptional. The representative I spoke to when arranging my reservation was patient, kind and very informative. She was knowledgeable about the property I was interested in renting for our vacation. I was thankful for all of the emails sent by 360 Blue with various information and reminders leading up to our stay. They are a company whose service exceeded my expectations and as such would most certainly recommend them. I know for my next trip to Florida, I will want to utilize their services."
"Friendly staff, easy to work with. Fast to respond."
"We had an absolutely wonderful time; house is beautiful; thank you so much for sharing your home with us."
"Very responsive to additional questions or needs during our stay."
"Everything was in order and first rate. And, after our 16 person party went home I realized I had left an expensive camera tripod at the rental house. I called our 360 rep to see if they could help. A wee k later they had found the tripod and shipped it back to me at no charge. That's going the extra mile. June 2018 beach trip."
"The unit was dirty... I posted before and have not received a call regarding the unit/property. I have noticed it was taken off you web site."
"The Team at 360 were great. Especially given that my original rental was through Travelocity. They made the transfer process pretty easy. They were also very understanding as we reported property damage from previous renters of our house. That said, the house and Destin had some set backs. Simple things like, drains backing up were experienced, but overall the house was nice. The pool though, was ANYTHING but relaxing. You can pay extra money to get it heated, how much does it cost to get it cooled down? It was anything but relaxing until after hours. Location wise, we were extremely excited to be 2 doors down from public beach access. However, the "public beach" was a whole 15 yards of frontage as the neighboring condos literally roped off their frontage. You had to walk through the surf 200 yards down the beach to get to some sand and actual water. Could not be more disappointed in Destin FLA. I will NOT be back again."
"Our family vacation was wonderful! Watercolor has everything you could possibly want. Beautiful landscaping, pools, white sand beaches, quaintness, and homes that are clean and nicely decorated!! Love Watercolor!"
"The house was beautiful, well maintained, and perfect!! The staff with 360 Blue were a pleasure to deal with and responded quickly and were very helpful!"
"We had a wonderful experience . They responded immediately to any needs we had."
"Everything was super easy!"
"We had a great time as always using 360 Blue."
"Great company. We had everything we needed for a perfect vacation, even though it rained several days."
"The absolute best place our family has ever stayed. I can't say enough wonderful things about Villa Coyaba. Spacious, clean, modern, close to everything we need/want. Thank you for such a wonderful week at our favorite beach. The only thing we didn't care for is where the dumpster is located. It was far from our room and dark at night. Kind of scary place to take out the trash. Other than that, we loved every detail."
"Our vacation went about without a hitch! The condo was just as pictured, and we had a wonderful time. We were provided the wrong pool/beach gate code, but the representative responded immediately to our text message. My only suggestion for this unit would be to invest in a Keurig!"
360 Blue is rated 4.53 based on 499 reviews