Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
This program is good and comprehensive!
I like the program so far. I wish there was a way to access the lyrics to the letters songs so I can sing the words with my child. The letter “s” song specifically has lyrics that are difficult for me to hear so it’s more difficult to review with my child.
So I got this system my son had already learned a lot in school he just needed books to read and practice with. But the lessons are confusing and I don’t see how the books relate/tie into the lessons. The instructions for parents needs to be revamped and each lesson needs to identify which book corresponds to the lesson and tie together better.
My son love it !
My kids enjoy the songs! It makes learning fun and they love to listen to it in the car!
My daughter is only 3 so we have taken a little longer than 4 weeks. So hoping to see her advance over time
I am enjoying the program
It is a very engaging program for my 3 year old son. He already knew his letters and phonics but he enjoys the review, the songs, and the characters. The pronunciation of the letters in the songs seem a bit off; it sounds like the gal is saying "ba" instead of making just the "b" sound, "da" instead of the "d" sound,etc, so we work more on correct pronunciation. He struggles still with putting words together and I worry it's more about him memorizing the words and less about actually learning how to read. He's been able to read the first two books and with just the word review (without pictures) he struggles with some words. We practice diagraphs and sight words separately and so it helps him Underwriter how to put words together a bit better. Trying to write the letters is very challenging for my 3 year old. I have special toddler pencils and we practice traicing on sand paper letters with his finger prior to trying to write the letter or trace it with on paper. Overall, the program is at least very engaging and he's more than happy to do it every day.
Love the self contained program. My daughter loves doing her "reading lesson". The songs are great and frequently requested by my daughter.
Great program. My son enjoys the punch outs that he collects after each lesson
Good starting-to-read program. I wish it had more on teaching to blend like tips/tricks for parents. That being said, my son looks forward to it and asks when we can do it’s lessons (he’s 3.5). Overall happy with it!
We really like this curriculum! I ordered 4 weeks to read for my 3 year old. The music is really helpful for him and he loves to play it in the car. Since he’s young we decided to slow it down and do a letter each week so he was not reading within 4 weeks but it’s still working really well for us!
So far my kids are loving this program and I am too! They love the character reward cards and can't wait to learn more sounds so they can see what the next one will be. The characters really anchor their newly acquired skill with something concrete helping them to recall the sounds when they see the character. My little one (5) can't wait to keep going to get to be able to read the books. I Love that they get to collect as they progress, first with the character cards and then with the books. It is a motivating system. The one thing I wish was different is that I could order parts of the set separately so each one of my kids could collect their own. I have to order a whole second set for my 2nd child to have his own cards and books to collect which seems like a waste. I don't need a second teachers manual and CD. But overall a great system that I am very pleased with.
I love the program so far. Its a bit repetitive right now though, but I imagine get more interesting as we start to blend and my son starts to read the books (almost there). So far manage to keep his interest and looks like he getting it (keeps trying to sound out the words he knows). Wish there was like a weekly review of the letter sounds learn that week. Definitely will recommend
My older son really loves the "M" song and my little guy could sing the alphabet song everyday! We have had great progress in learning our letter sounds and true to form, our oldest can read about 9 words. He was intimidated first, thinking that he couldn't possibly be able to read a word himself, but we can see he confidence improving with every lesson!
It's a nice way to learn how to read. I like the CD of the alphabet and all the sounds. I've tailored it to us and he's interested in saying the first letter of every word he says. We tried blending and he gets it but it's a bit difficult so I've backed off and focused on the letter sounds. I don't like so much the reference to M&Ms. It seems harmless and cute, but he doesn't eat candy and has no reference as to what they are and I wasn't about to explain it to him. So I changed it to Mango, which he loves and we moved on. Then for letter J it's jelly beans. Why not just Jelly or Jump, why does it have to be candy? I don't need a song to reinforce candy consumption. I think he'll learn to read this summer, though I think 4weekstoread is a bit misleading advertising.
Everything is good. The only point for improvevement could be more space to practice writing letters in workbook. Its nice not to push kids too much by keeping it sweet and short, but one more line is necessary to give them chance to experience progress. and a booklet with lyrics of the songs would be nice too :))
It’s definitely a very motivating curriculum and the key is to make it as fun as possible. My 4 year old likes it a lot. The songs get so repetitive though. You can’t really differentiate which letter it is by the melody since they’re they same 3 circulating. My son knows the sounds, but still has a hard time putting the sounds together as a word. So we’re still working on it. Good program all together though. It also takes us longer than 15 minutes a day especially with review, coloring and putting words together. I’d recommend it to anyone wanting to give their little one a head start
Just started the program with my kids. I have more than one kid and so it takes longer than 15mn per lesson because they have to take turns with the reading parts. Other than that i can already see how well done this is made. Im very pleased with the purchase
My 4 year old son enjoys the lessons and is excited for the next one. I can definitely see his progress and I’ve been watching him independently attempt to sound out the letters in titles of his books and various signs. I enjoy the excitement he has for his reading accomplishments!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.19 based on 427 reviews