Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
3 weeks in, working out pretty good.
This has been helpful for giving my daughter structure and a 'program' that she wants to do. She has siblings and identifies with this as something that is 'hers'. I do find that doing both the letter sounds and the book to read means that her attention has waned before she gets to the book, so now we try to do the program daily and alternate whether we do the letter sounds (she loves the songs) or the book.
My 4 year old is learning to read and surprisingly it wasn’t hard to teach her. I was scared and intimidated. 4 weeks to read made it so easy. All you have to do is follow the directions and boom, you have a child who can read.
We love the story’s and songs that go along with each letter !
It is a good program, but I think I started too late for my child to see the full benefits. He is 5 years old and in kindergarten so he was much further along in his reading abilities then I initially thought. But the books included are great on their own so we will use those to improve and boost his confidence !
We especially love the songs
My son like it
I absolutely love this program. I wish there were a little more help with the teaching of blending which is why I only gave the program 4 stars. My daughter is 2 and is grasping the sounds but she doesn't understand the concept of a motor so sounding out in that method is difficult at this time.
Good product, good communication. Would recommend.
I love the set and my daughter likes it too. We have been using the App with the books and that has worked well. The only slight issue, is I wish the song for the letters was included on a bigger piece of paper or in larger front. It’s tiny and hard to read and sing along too.
Love the books. They are fun to read with the humor added to them. I feel like the set is missing sight words and the reason for the 4 rating.
Provided great structure for my four year old who was exhibiting beginning reading behaviors! She is excited about using items in program and enjoys the letter stories and characters! If there were a writing piece, I would also purchase.
For younger kids with little or no letter recognition and sound skills, the lessons are great. But for my son who has those skills, the handbook was not as necessary. But the books make the purchase worth its value. Would be great if there were workbooks tailored to a couple of different levels. I love the music that comes with the program!
I like that music to went along with each letter. As a teacher I just wished that there were more activities that you could supplement.
We are diligently using this program, I like how progressive it is and still keeps my 5 year old engaged.
It’s very good program and we love it! It would be better if we could have more things to practice after learning each lesson.
Thank you for your feedback, Yunhee!
Just starting but so far great
Loving the Learning Dynamics reading system that we purchased!
It works !! I have A two and three-year-old they are doing great on this program .
The songs for the letters are great. My 4 year old granddaughter seems to really enjoy them. The reading books are good. My only suggestion is possibly adding a few more activities for each letter/sound so the child has more practice. It is well packaged and of good quality.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.19 based on 444 reviews