Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
First order got lost in delivery. Second time trying g to send out said it was going to be 2 day delivery, but still took almost2 weeks to receive. I understand delivery being behind d due to civil, but I haven't had issues with FedEx.
We have been enjoying it so far. However, the box said a CD was included, which we never received. Not a huge deal because we had put the app on phones, but would be nice to have what we paid for. But good quality learning for my daughter.
This is a great program. My son loves the songs and enjoys the reading books.
I bought the system and I like it but I find it hard to access the library of videos.
Learning Dynamics program has been an easy, no prep way for me to teach my 4 year old how to read.
Had duplicate punch out letter cards and was missing some letters. Called and was told missing letters would be sent but we need never received them. My daughter is disappointed when we get a letter and there is no punch out.
This is great program. We got to the books by 4 weeks and my son is picking up a lot on 3 letter words (sad, mad, bad). My understanding was we would be done by the 4weeks but now I understand that it is that they will be reading by 4 weeks. Which I completely agree.
Very helpful for the kids to learn. I would have loved if it had other songs though.
So far so good. Sge enjoy reading
I never recieved the CD with song
I like the program. I am using it with students that I tutor, so I only work with them once a week. However: I am seeing progress. I send the lesson materials home with them to study during the week. It is a slower process because I don’t see them every day, but it is working.
I really like the music and characters that go with each letter!
My shopping experience was seemless. My child is out of town on vacation so I have not had the opportunity to use the product as yet but I am excited to do so when she comes back home.
Love the materials and lessons. Music is sing song and catchy. The stories help with alliteration of the new sound. I wish there was more instruction/direction to teach the blending skills.
This program is SO easy to use, and my daughter really seems to enjoy each lesson. I think it helps that they are super short lessons, so she doesn't have time to get bored. And she doesn't mind sitting down to do it each time.
I have enjoyed watching my child begin reading by himself and while we still have practice and have taken things slower than the actual “4 weeks” I believe he has shown significant learning through your program.
Books are too hard after book 3. It’s too long for my son and he lost interest.
my 3 year old is loving the flash cards, he walks around reciting he's ABC and trying to count. He loves it.

R Hubbard
Should add the song Lyrics for the letter of the day so we can sing along with the app.
So far, the method has worked well. There are a few areas where you could improve what you offer. First, some of the "optional" activities aren't activities. They say things like "point to the pictures" (which is actually part of the exercise) or "give your child lots of praise." Second, the letter X has a picture of socks in the workbook. This is too tricky. At this point, they haven't learned that socks is not spelled with an X (sox).
Third, it would be helpful to tell the parent when to introduce new books as you go along.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.14 based on 748 reviews