Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
Good resources for parents to teach their children how to read.
Still trying not there yet!
Good program that works
Great resources and I like how everything is included. I like the app. The songs are extremely cheesy but I understand that’s a preference thing.
Love it. I would have given it a 5star but I was looking for something that it’s not digital at all. Other than that I have not been faithful in teaching my son every day but he is 3yrs and reading already.
My kiddo loves the app music and the mini books for at home use. It is the only reading program that we have been able to stick with and actually see some progress in.
I wish that there was a little video clip of to go along with the alphabet song. She lives the flash cards but it would be nice to alternate between flashcards and the flashcard being on the phone as we sing the song. We truly enjoy this program.
My child has enjoyed learning!
I really love the scripted nature of this program. The music is great too! I've only given it four stars at this moment because we just started using this program with my son who is almost four. So far, I'm very happy with this curriculum.
The books are great and I really think the program would work for most kids. Unfortunately my daughter did not like all of the characters so she was not into learning with them. The program really does a nice job of making the learning fun though. With the blending of sounds, they talk about using your mouth as a motor, which is great but my daughter didn’t enjoy that either. I thought she would love it since she loves to learn but we didn’t use anything except the actual books. She loved reading the books and we just talked about the sound that the letters made and how to blend as she read. It is thorough and nice, it just wasn’t great for us.
This kids like the program a lot but are a bit bored with the songs.
I like the program and our granddaughter is progressing well. I might suggest that you include more practice using the alphabet letters to practice blending.
We're about 20 lessons into the curriculum and my 4.5-year-old LOVES it! She went from identifying letters to reading each week and being so highly motivated by the little books! This curriculum is great because it is reasonably price and doesn't just put your kid in front of an iPad, it makes them excited about reading actual physical text.
Wish their was a pacing guide, we've been going slow with it and its definitely going to take us longer than 4 weeks to read. My child is excited about it the program and asks me when we are going to do it each day. Love the songs and the CD that we can listen to in the car.
I works very well I think other should buy it
I can’t believe how well it worked!!!
Easy to follow, the songs and short poems are fun and engaging!
Great lesson plan overall but very hard to keep a high strong 4 year old boy in gaged.
Enjoyed the setup and instruction guide.
My child really looks forward to our daily lessons and finds the stories amusing.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.17 based on 945 reviews