Learning Dynamics Reviews

Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
More Photos & Videos
I never received my product! I order this item several weeks ago.
I really do not want to give an unfavorable review; therefore, I'll sincerely appreciate the mailing of my cd to me.
My order did not come together and I was away when if finally was delivered.
didnt work for us
I like learning Dynamics, I feel like it really worked for my daughter who is 4, but I would say customer service is Nonexisting. I got an email saying they forgot to put the physical cd in my package and ask if I still wanted it, I sent an email back say yes (I did pay for it) and I never got any response or the cd. All I get from them are ads or surveys. I would still like my cd that I paid for.
My original order did not include my CD and it took over a month to receive the missing CD. When it arrived it was damaged. I sent an email with photos and still have not received a response. The only time I have ever received a response to my prior inquiries was when I posted something on social media. Why don’t you just reply to your emails?
Hi Shawna! It looks like our support team has responded to all of your emails. They may be going to your junk/spam folder. Your new CD is on its way!
I have not started using it mine was missing items that I been waiting on for weeks
Hi Latrisa! So sorry for the delay. Your CD is on its way!
I have not received my CD yet I'm waiting on the CD to start the program
Hi Billy! Your CD is on its way and should be delivered on Thursday. In the meantime, please take advantage of one of our digital options to play the music for the lessons.
We never received the CD and after emailing not only did we not get a reply but we still have not gotten the CD.
Hi Rachel! So sorry for the delay. It looks like your CD will be coming soon!
Didnt work in 4 weeks
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to our team at support@4weekstoread.com if you have any questions or concerns! We are always happy to help.
My son is not interested in this at all
Still waiting for my order.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out! You can always reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com to get an update on your order status.
Too much of a push for early readers.
Thank you for your feedback!
dated boring system getting money back
Thank you for your feedback!
I have not received my books yet, even though I ordered on 4/24...
Hello! You can always send an email to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com to get a status update on your order. :)
Difficult....we try but it is not working
Hi Genevieve! We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty. Please reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com if you ever have any questions or concerns!
Still waiting to receive them. Will change rate if they ever get here.
You didn’t address my concern
Hi Monique! Please reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Didn’t seem coordinate or what we needed. Waste of money
We appreciate your feedback!
It didn't help at all. My son knows his alphabet already, but this did nothing to help him read words.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.15 based on 664 reviews