Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
Unfortunately this program isn’t a good fit for my daughter. She has some learning disabilities, but even though this is a good product, it hasn’t worked for her. :(
I ordered 4 weeks to read and it took over a month to receive. Customer service was awful and rude! Would not recommend.
Not helpful at all unless your child knows nothing going in.
Wasn’t satisfied at all honestly a waste of $80
We're sorry to hear that our program did not work out for you. Please remember that we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Not helpful at all
I was not very happy with it. I spent all that money and it’s not helping my son what so ever. After reading all the reviews I was for sure convinced this would be an amazing program, was I wrong
Not effective at all. Stupid purchase
Don’t recommend
The person that referred me has not gotten their bonus
Im not impressed with the money back guarantee that deducts return shipping costs.
It said I would receive $25 Amazon gift card if my referred friend purchased the system, but never received, has been almost two months.
Hello!
Please reach out to our team at support@4weekstoread.com and they can look into that for you.
Very poor system
We appreciate your feedback!
As noted in my previous email the shipping and delivery of this product took way too long!
Thank you for your feedback, Marina!
Haven't help my daughter
Thank you for your feedback, Sheenia! Be sure to reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com if you need any help with implementing the program.
Boring
Thank you for your feedback, Trudy!
Came with out the cd's. My grandson found the books uninteresting
We have recently discontinued the CD and moved our music to a digital platform. You can download the Learning Dynamics app to access a digital version of each song in the program. You can also download and stream the music from our website and SoundCloud. Our music can also be found on our YouTube channel.
Not sure if I'm using this product wrong but doesn't seem to help the child read. I'm very educated and find the program a little confusing for kids.
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. You can reach out to our team at support@4weekstread.com for help or check out our YouTube channel for tips on how to get started using our program.
Made my daughter more reluctant to read. If that had been my goal, I’d have saved myself $70 and yelled at her every time she tried reading.
This program is way too expensive and there are better less expensive programs available. I just don't think it's worth the cost.
My whole experience was unpleasant. My package got "lost" in the mail. The tracking number never really gave any information. Finally when it arrives it's slightly damaged but the contents are unharmed. I was told when purchasing I would get a CD to later be told all music was in an app or online. U MUST have internet access for this and also distract the child because now an phone or tablet MUST be present to complete. The unclearness of how to instruct the program is a problem. The rush factor is a problem. The non focusing on 2 letter sounds before jumping into the blending of 3 letter words. The fact that you don't mention in the song that the letter C has 2 sounds. How do I explain that circle and cement and cipher don't start with S. And lastly it's not an enjoyable experience for the child. If I have to give them Skittles to do it it's not the work that's fun it's the Skittles.
Hello Shyratta! The CD was discontinued from the program and removed from our website at the beginning of May so any orders placed after that point have the option of accessing the music from one of our many digital platforms available. The music can be streamed or downloaded so that it can be used without internet access. The lessons that teach the soft /c/ and soft /g/ sound are taught later in the program after long vowel sounds are taught so that there is no confusion between vowels and other letters that make more than one sound. There are no soft /c/ and /g/ words introduced in the books until after this lesson. Please reach out to our support team at Support@4WeeksToRead.com if you have any other questions or concerns. They are always happy to help!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.17 based on 945 reviews