Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
My kid is still not anywhere close to reading.
Hi Rachel! We are sorry to hear that you are not seeing positive results. Please feel free to reach out to support@4weekstoread.com with any questions or concerns.
I still have yet to receive my order. At this rate, I'm not sure it'll ever come.
Did not use it, could not get refund
Hi Michelle! We do have a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can email us at support@4weekstoread.com if you have questions about returning the program for a refund.
Needs better instructions.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate it!
A valiant attempt but nothing new here. My daughter is not into it. She loves the books (simple, colorful, and plentiful) but the workbook is cheap (thin paper and blk/white) which is a let down
Thank you so much for providing feedback! We appreciate it.
It took almost a month to finally receive the books. Now that I have the books the books thus far are not very diverse. Everyone is white. If that’s the point use animals instead of people since white people aren’t the only ones who purchase this product
Hi Theresa! Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.
Not doing anything to improve reading skills with my child.
We're so sorry to hear that our program didn't work for you. Please contact us at support@4weekstoread.com if you would like to return the program.
I never received the learning dynamics kit.
So sorry for the mistake, Saundra. Your tracking is showing it was delivered. Please contact us at support@4weekstoread.com so we can help you.
Can't rate something I still dont have .
Hi Danielle! Your tracking is showing that your order was delivered August 12. Please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if this wasn't the case and we can help you.
Never received and they won’t refund me or respond to my e-mails. I was really looking forward to this program and I am very disappointed in the lack of customer service 😡
Hi Tamara,
We've responded to your emails today and on August 2nd. They may have gone to your junk mail.
I haven’t got my book yet
Please feel free to email us at support@4weekstoread.com for an update on your order!
Not impressed at all
Thank you for your feedback, Ryan!
I feel it’s not much help full how can I return this
Sorry to hear the program isn't working out for you. Please email us at support@4weekstoread.com for return instructions.
I try to make it fun but my daughter is not into it at all.
We appreciate the feedback! Thank you
I not received anything yet...I can not review until we get the system
We would love to hear how you like it when it arrives!
Very basic program. Did not work for either of my 2 children. Wouldn’t recommend
We are sorry to hear the program didn’t work for you. We appreciate the feedback!
They put two labels on my package which caused it to be lost in the mail. I have yet to receive anything and customer service doesn’t respond. Don’t buy. You’ll just be out the money with nothing to show for it.
Hi Jake! We apologize for your experience with your shipment. It does look like our customer service team was able to ship out a new one for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Never got the workbooks I paid $17 each for and they never responded when I emailed wanting a refund.
Hi Courtney! Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the issue with your order. Please reach out directly to our customer support team and we would be happy to look into this. (support@4WeeksToRead.com)
I have not received it yet! 😢 It was shipped back and never got to me!! Please help! 903-421-3472
Hi Banesa! Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the issue with your order. Please reach out directly to our customer support team and we would be happy to look into this. (support@4WeeksToRead.com)
I haven't received my order yet. It's been 2 weeks
Hi Birdie, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your order quite yet. I looked up the status of your order and I confirmed that it will arrive on Monday. Please reach out directly to our customer support team if you have any questions. (support@4WeeksToRead.com)
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.19 based on 380 reviews