Learning Dynamics Reviews

Diana Martinez
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
I emailed customer service about an issue with my order and never received a reply. Very poor customer service.
Hi Lindsay! It looks like our support team responded to your email on February 19th and issued a refund. The response may have gone to your junk/spam mail.
I have not received yet, how can I follow up this, can I just get my money back!
I still did not get my Reward. Horrible customer service and cheap books. I honestly regret not returning this
Horrible customer service. Took forever to ship out my order and was only shipped after I submitted a dispute with paypal and requested a refund. And still took a while to receive the order after shipped. Never responded to my emails.
Unfortunately this program isn’t a good fit for my daughter. She has some learning disabilities, but even though this is a good product, it hasn’t worked for her. :(
I ordered 4 weeks to read and it took over a month to receive. Customer service was awful and rude! Would not recommend.
Not helpful at all unless your child knows nothing going in.
Wasn’t satisfied at all honestly a waste of $80
We're sorry to hear that our program did not work out for you. Please remember that we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Not helpful at all
I was not very happy with it. I spent all that money and it’s not helping my son what so ever. After reading all the reviews I was for sure convinced this would be an amazing program, was I wrong
Not effective at all. Stupid purchase
Don’t recommend
The person that referred me has not gotten their bonus
Im not impressed with the money back guarantee that deducts return shipping costs.
It said I would receive $25 Amazon gift card if my referred friend purchased the system, but never received, has been almost two months.
Hello! Please reach out to our team at support@4weekstoread.com and they can look into that for you.
Very poor system
We appreciate your feedback!
As noted in my previous email the shipping and delivery of this product took way too long!
Thank you for your feedback, Marina!
Haven't help my daughter
Thank you for your feedback, Sheenia! Be sure to reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com if you need any help with implementing the program.
Boring
Thank you for your feedback, Trudy!
Came with out the cd's. My grandson found the books uninteresting
We have recently discontinued the CD and moved our music to a digital platform. You can download the Learning Dynamics app to access a digital version of each song in the program. You can also download and stream the music from our website and SoundCloud. Our music can also be found on our YouTube channel.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.18 based on 986 reviews