Learning Dynamics Reviews

Diana Martinez
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
Hello, The concept and material are great.
My kids love it. They ask to do it.
Fantastic program!! My 3 yr old is starting to get the concept of blending and understanding it!! Couldn’t have asked for anything better!
Love the songs that go along with each lessons. My girls are excited everyday learning something new.
Hi it is Not too bad but I don’t find it any better than BOB books
As a parent, wanting the best for my child is very important. My 4 year old loves the activities and songs. She looks forward to reviewing and singing along. She even tries to sing the ABC song daily on her own. She now recognizes her letters and can now associate its sounds. I am more than pleased with the purchase of this product.
Excellent!
This program is excellent, my children are reading we are on the first books but due to how u guys teach the parents to teach the kids amazing. Literally step by step and I love it
At first I was skeptical, but after a few weeks, my 4 year old son can now fluently read the first 6 books and so I'm convinced this works really well! Definitely going to recommend this to my other mommy friends!
Outstanding program!! Keeps my sons attention and he has a lot of doing it.
We haven’t received our package yet so with that being said we haven’t had the privilege to start the program.
I have begun using the materials with my preschool granddaughter. I am simultaneously working on phonological processing skills which is essential to introducing letter/sound relationships. The routine in the curriculum is easy to follow for teaching and very child friendly.
I emailed customer service about an issue with my order and never received a reply. Very poor customer service.
Hi Lindsay! It looks like our support team responded to your email on February 19th and issued a refund. The response may have gone to your junk/spam mail.
East program to follow. Got our reluctant reader to read! He loves the books!
Loved this because it really works
This is a great program that has helped so much with my small intervention group. My students love it! I would recommend this program to any teacher or parents.
I have not received yet, how can I follow up this, can I just get my money back!
We love this program and so does my daughter! There was one thing that was pretty disappointing for me though. The letter “g” is for ghost. I’m not sure who thought it would be a good idea to use this character for the letter G, especially in this age group, and in a product made for homeschool families. I really hope they change this because A lot of families aren’t wanting to teach their kids about ghosts at this age. Otherwise the product is really great!
Love the system - if your child is ready, it really works! The processing and shipping was super slow - like 3-4 weeks - so just be aware.
It's a really good learning experience with learning dynamics. My 3 years old is getting better with blending letters and more confident with reading
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.18 based on 988 reviews