Learning Dynamics Reviews

Diana Martinez
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
Love the songs that go along with each lessons. My girls are excited everyday learning something new.
As a parent, wanting the best for my child is very important. My 4 year old loves the activities and songs. She looks forward to reviewing and singing along. She even tries to sing the ABC song daily on her own. She now recognizes her letters and can now associate its sounds. I am more than pleased with the purchase of this product.
Excellent!
This program is excellent, my children are reading we are on the first books but due to how u guys teach the parents to teach the kids amazing. Literally step by step and I love it
At first I was skeptical, but after a few weeks, my 4 year old son can now fluently read the first 6 books and so I'm convinced this works really well! Definitely going to recommend this to my other mommy friends!
Outstanding program!! Keeps my sons attention and he has a lot of doing it.
I have begun using the materials with my preschool granddaughter. I am simultaneously working on phonological processing skills which is essential to introducing letter/sound relationships. The routine in the curriculum is easy to follow for teaching and very child friendly.
East program to follow. Got our reluctant reader to read! He loves the books!
Loved this because it really works
This is a great program that has helped so much with my small intervention group. My students love it! I would recommend this program to any teacher or parents.
Love the system - if your child is ready, it really works! The processing and shipping was super slow - like 3-4 weeks - so just be aware.
It's a really good learning experience with learning dynamics. My 3 years old is getting better with blending letters and more confident with reading
We are on lesson 9 and my 4 year old is already reading words made with the letters she has learned. The lessons are so cute and the songs are fun! Kids can truly learn anything that is put in a song. Love your Alphabet Song! We sing it all day. When she is trying to remember a letter or sound it's so funny to watch her quickly sing it softly to herself to find the one she's trying to remember. The workbook and letter cards are the perfect accessories to each lesson. She can't wait to get that trophy at the end of the letters.
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Awesome program, my daughter has improved so much with just the few lessons we have done!
This program was amazing and easy to use. My 4 year old is reading already. Each lesson is short enough and it wasn’t a struggle to get through.
I am really pleased with this program I am using it with my 4and 5 he old granddaughters. They really enjoy it and retain what we go over. They are already putting words together. Very easy to use and works like it says it will
I love it, very easy to follow not time consuming and my son caught on quickly with these books and the methods shown.
The 4 weeks to read program uses a similar learning experience that is taught in preschool, especially when it comes to learning reinforcement.
We are on lesson 20 with my 4 year old and today he read a book with a 7 word sentence all on his own! I love the repetitive nature and as a former educator myself I love that my own children are learning with phonics which is the best way to set them up to be life long readers. I love this program and highly recommend to other parents!
Both purchases were for my Grandchildren and I couldn’t be happier with the growth, development and reading abilities. Everything you advertised. Ease, Enjoyment, Enthusiasm and Accomplishment all just as Promised well worth the investment
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.18 based on 985 reviews