Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
A great system! Our 6-year old is gaining confidence with her skills as she reviews the “easy stuff,”and our 3-year old is reading the beginning books over and over, so proud she can “read the same books as sister”!
As a college professor, I appreciate the simple but vital emphasis in the basics that will allow young readers to build the foundation for reading, to open doors for learning.
I should have purchased sooner! This program really works. My son is now on book 9 and we are only on week two. I was amazed and extremely happy to see the confidence my child had as he read book 1-5 He will be going into first grade reading and I cannot be more proud. I have been reeling all of my friends about this as well. Thank you.
It works and I'm still telling everyone that I can!!
Thank you!!!
Just wish I could work with my grandson more often. Great program.
We are loving it and my five year old twins are on book four and reading and blending beautifully. They love every moment and want to read their books every day!
Today I got a text from my daughter and grand daughter saying "Thanks for the books Grandma". There was a picture of them reading one of the harder books and smiles.
My son loves this reading program. The program is easy to follow and the stories are engaging. Although this is just the beginning of his reading journey, I can already see a boost in his confidence And a motivation to want to read.
Easy to use. Interesting to my child. Thank you!
The reading program gives you just enough to help children with extreme attention spans learn to read too. My child will be reading soon just not at 4 weeks. Even when we are not in "learn" mode, he sings the songs while playing with his toys.
My son is able to now blend/read. Highly recommend this program. FYI to some who may have a negative review if you follow their program your child will learn in time. Every child is different, some might learn faster, others might need more time.
Loved using this to help teach my 5 year old to read.
Easy to do and just the filth amount of time for a 4 year old to keep his attention. Music could be better though.
Great program! Fun, interactive and NOT a screen! This program has proven researched strategies that work. I’ve been teaching elementary for 20 years and used this program to teach my son to read. He’s ready for kindergarten!
Great, for preschool children.
Loved this program!
I love this program! During this pandemic it's been such an incredible resource!
I’mso impressed with this program. I had tried everything to get my daughter to retain letters and she just wasn’t interested. Now she’s READING. Highly recommend.
My 3 year old is reading!!!!!
Brilliant product!