Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
Would not pay for this if I could do it over
Thank you for your feedback. Please remember, we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee! Reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if you would like to return the program.
Can o return it
Hi Zavia! You can reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if you need information and returning your program.
I tried to return and sent email to the address they provided. No response. Unable to return or get a refund.
So sorry for the frustration, Erin! Please let us know at support@4weekstoread.com if you still haven't heard back with you information you need.
Still haven't got my purchase, so easy to shop but so long to get the product so far poor service at this time.
Did not have much success
We are sorry to hear you didn't have success with our program! Thanks for the feedback.
My son is not liking the program. The whole box is just taking space in our shelves :(
We're sorry to hear he isn't liking the program. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
I never received my shipment after a 4 weeks. I asked to have it sent within two days after the very kind representative apologized, but I was refunded instead. Too bad we were excited to receive it.
Thank you for your feedback! Unfortunately, we do not have a 2-day shipping option. You can find our program on Amazon.com, which may offer that option.
Packaging was very good and nice and compact. The problem I have is my daughter can read somthing once and remember so you think shes reading hoever its from memory. I researched this like crazy before buying and was informed this program forces kids to read and not remember. Not true at all. A waste of money right now however I have a 2 year old that hopfully can benifeit from this.
Thank you for your feedback. If you need any help or advice please feel free to email us at support@4weekstoread.com.
My kids were disappointed and not interested in all the pictures and concept of learning dynamics.
We are sorry to hear our program did not work out for you. We appreciate the feedback.
It’s difficult to review at this time. My grandson is a reluctant and verrrry active child. I will try when I begin to see progress.
Hi Jeannie! That you for your feedback. If you need any help or advice please feel free to email us at support@4weekstoread.com.
I ordered this, but haven’t received the materials. I’m very disappointed and hope I didn’t make a mistake ordering this.
Hi Stephanie, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your order quite yet. I looked up the status of your order and I confirmed that it will arrive on Monday. Please reach out directly to our customer support team if you have any questions. (support@4WeeksToRead.com)
Disappointed, because I have yet to receive my order.
Hi Julie, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your order quite yet. I looked up the status of your order and I confirmed that it will arrive on Monday. Please reach out directly to our customer support team if you have any questions. (support@4WeeksToRead.com)
I didn’t like that there were absolutely no instructions or steps on how to implement the program, basically books, cards and CD in which I already had. Therefore, I would not recommend this program, we did not benefit just added it to our book collection.
It sounds like maybe your kit didn't come with a teacher's manual, which has all the instructions for lessons. If this is the case, please email us at support@4WeeksToRead.com and we will send you one right away!
I'm on day 3 with this and I'm not impressed so far
After 6 letters, my daughter was bored and done. Thr materials seem cheap, especially the workbook. Not worth the money.
Thank you for your feedback!
Unfortunately, the first 'rule' I was supposed to teach is widely disputed. When two vowels go walking, the first one does the talking. Apparently this is only true in 20-30 some percent of the time? I lost faith in the curriculum after that. I am thankful to have the books around to practice decoding though.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.20 based on 375 reviews