Learning Dynamics Reviews

Diana Martinez
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
We haven’t received our package yet so with that being said we haven’t had the privilege to start the program.
Difficult program
I taught kindergarten, and this is not doable in 4 weeks. The first book also adds an s at the end of a word, which really confuses the kids. I don’t like this program and wouldn’t recommend. I wish I wouldn’t have bought it. My 4 year old already knows all the sounds and this isn’t working for her.
Not helping my son
I'm not someone who could teach i thought this came with a video or a download video for a better teacher for my children.
Hello! We have training videos on our YouTube channel and at 4WeeksToRead.com to help you along the way. You can always reach out to our team at Support@4WeeksToRead.com as well if you have any questions.
If you don’t have a cd DVD player you can’t use disc. My son was not interested in any way
Hello! We have our music available on many digital platforms. You can download the Learning Dynamics app or find out music on our YouTube channel, SoundCloud or at 4WeeksToRead.com to stream or download.
These products are flimsy, very basic and not worth the money. They are equivalent to those pre school workbooks that you can purchase for $10.
Hi Sharon! Thank you for your feedback.
Doesn’t engage my child enough. I like the program it’s just not for my little on. Great Program!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback!
My daughter doesn’t seem interested in the lessons. But I will Keep trying and hopefully I get a better result
Please reach out to us at Support@4WeeksToRead.com if you have any questions along the way!
I feel like the item was a little overpriced for the materials received. The books could also be updated a little more to keep the child’s interest. I had high hopes for this program and followed manual and music, but my children were not impressed.
Hi Steven! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback!
With this program, the child either gets it or they don't. Not very versatile.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback!
Did not keep my child's interest, he is more into the computer apps that involve interaction while learning the letters. It did not fit his learning style.
Hi Sara! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback!
Didn’t receive the help I needed.
Hi Danni! Please reach out to our team at Support@4WeeksToRead.com if you have any questions or concerns.
It was easy to order but I haven't received the package
Hello! Your tracking shows the package was left at the front desk of your apartment complex. If you are unable to locate it, please reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com.
It wasn't as engaging for my daughter as I would have hoped.
Thank you for your feedback, Kleopatra!
Well there hasnt been any significant changes . I could have taught him phonetics with any other book without spending the 70 dollars.
Thank you for your feedback, Punitha!
Grandson hates the reading program unfortunately. We are also missing book 4. Have 2 book 1 (PAM)
Hello Laura! Please reach out to our team at support@4weekstoread.com and they will be able to help you. :)
Missing lessons per teaching lesson book 41-53
Hello Carlos! The student workbook only has activities for lessons 1-41. There shouldn't be workbook pages for lessons 42-53.
Lessons were poor quality, “workbook” was a joke. Would not recommend. Definitely will not have a child reading in 4 weeks.
We appreciate your feedback, Lindsay!
Tho product was for my grandkids so I can’t speak to that HOWEVER... my order was processed incorrectly with sending extra workbooks instead of the second complete set .... got that the day before I left Colorado and two weeks later my daughter got the CDs that were not included in the original shipment !!! The second set was to be sent to Japan for grandkids there so it has been sitting here waiting for the cd to be shipped here at my expense! Not happy with your company right now! Communication has also been non existent!
Hello Shelley! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It looks like your CD was shipped and should have arrived at this point. Be sure to reach out to us if it didn't make it to you. Also, because our CD has been discontinued from our program, we have many digital options available to access the music via our app, SoundCloud, YouTube, and our website. The music can be streamed or downloaded.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.18 based on 985 reviews