Learning Dynamics Reviews

Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
More Photos & Videos
I bought this program for my almost-4 year-old son, and he loves it. He requests to do lessons so he can "have a new friend" with the punch-out cards. I had my doubts on whether he could truly read his first book in 4 weeks, but I was pleasantly surprised by how the lessons prepared him to blend the letter sounds to form words. The main thing is that he's excited for lessons, which makes it worth all the money.
Posted 9 minutes ago
Lessons were poor quality, “workbook” was a joke. Would not recommend. Definitely will not have a child reading in 4 weeks.
I love this reading program! My daughter enjoys each lesson and the songs make it fun and enjoyable for her! This program should be used in schools. It's a fun and easy way for kids to learn to read.
I am amazed by the progress my dyslexic six year old has made.
Absolutely amazing program!! We are so thankful and happy to have found this program! It truly works! My son LOVES the songs!
My son (riding 1st grader) has thrived using this program. The methods and book progression give him the confidence to try new words and make bigger blends! He is doing so well and will be more than ready for 1st grade this year!
Not very effective aside from learning the alphabet song
We appreciate your feedback!
my 3 year old is loving the flash cards, he walks around reciting he's ABC and trying to count. He loves it.

R Hubbard
This program has been wonderful and has helped my son focus on learning his letters and we are slowly working on reading.
The program is really great and I enjoy teaching the kids and they are learning to read. It’s awesome and buyers to should try it.
My son has been struggling with learning his alphabet and sounds and this program has really helped. He got so excited one day and said I am learning.
I am not an English/ELA teacher, but thanks to this well-planned lesson guides, I feel like a real one. My 3 children, ages 3 and 5 (twins) love our learning game "School Time" when we sit down to complete each lesson.
I use it with my nieces and it was effective. The simple way of presenting the sounds and blending them together is perfect!!!
Great product and carriculum. Would recommend
I never received my product! I order this item several weeks ago.
Hello Sean! It looks USPS returned your package to us because it was undeliverable so we have sent a replacement out to you. It should be arriving soon!
I find the program easy to follow. My daughter is use to the routine. I am also happy that it does not take a long time. However, it keeps talking about a CD that I do not believe was included in my order. Please let me know, if I was suppose to receive a CD?
Should add the song Lyrics for the letter of the day so we can sing along with the app.
So far, the method has worked well. There are a few areas where you could improve what you offer. First, some of the "optional" activities aren't activities. They say things like "point to the pictures" (which is actually part of the exercise) or "give your child lots of praise." Second, the letter X has a picture of socks in the workbook. This is too tricky. At this point, they haven't learned that socks is not spelled with an X (sox).
Third, it would be helpful to tell the parent when to introduce new books as you go along.
My kids have improved their reading and understanding of letters. We’ve been consistent and it’s been great to have these lesson plans readily available. I’m more confident in teaching my kids reading.
This program has been great with helping my son during this pandemic. He knows his letters and sounds and he is sounding out words on his own! Recommended for parents struggling to be teachers during the pandemic
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.15 based on 672 reviews