Learning Dynamics Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
"He started reading!."
"It helped my daughter improve"
"My 4 year old grandson loves it. He started reading already. Amazing! Thank you!"
"Excellent program"
"Easy to follow with short sharp lessons"
"The songs for the letters are great. My 4 year old granddaughter seems to really enjoy them. The reading books are good. My only suggestion is possibly adding a few more activities for each letter/sound so the child has more practice. It is well packaged and of good quality."
"It’s Amazing!!"
"We are currently completing the lessons and my son is loving the experience. He starts kindergarten very soon and we are hoping to help jump start him with this program."
"We have liked the program and my daughter is slowly learning to read. I would have said 5 stars but we did not get a few flash cards when we ordered."
"My son is going into kindergarten this fall and I think this will prepare him to atleast understand how to read. If anything it makes you spend a specific amount of time with them to work on some of those skills"
"This is a great reading program!"
"We love the system!"
"I have been so worried about my twins when they weren't talking yet and they just turned 2. But This systems has helped my boys start talking and communicating better. I am so greatful. Totally worth every penny!!!"
"Great for my son"
"I’m a little disappointed after I got the kit. There’s a whole teaching manual and you should go online and watch the video how to teach it. I had no idea it was going to be so involved. Tried the first 2 books with my 5 year old grand daughter and she wasn’t very interested even though she is ready and she loves to be read to. I’ll try it a few more times before I decide to keep it or return it."
Thank you for your feedback! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com.
"We have been using the ABC song 6 times. There is a part in the song where the lady singes so fast it's like a chipmunk. Would you consider replacing the cd? It does this on the letter "R"."
Hi Nancy! So sorry for the issue. A new CD is on its way to you now!
"I ordered Learning Dynamics Reading System from Learning Dynamics and received my order in a timely manner. I love the system! Great company to work with. I also enjoy reading the followup emails with information to help me."
"Just tough with her age. She's 3"
"I never received the learning dynamics kit."
So sorry for the mistake, Saundra. Your tracking is showing it was delivered. Please contact us at support@4weekstoread.com so we can help you.
"Can't rate something I still dont have ."
Hi Danielle! Your tracking is showing that your order was delivered August 12. Please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if this wasn't the case and we can help you.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.21 based on 327 reviews