Learning Dynamics Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
"Today was the first day of implementing the program for us. I wanted to finish what we were doing previously with our home preschool routine before starting 4 weeks to read. So far, I am satisfied with the product. I have a lot of confidence that my daughter, who recently turned 4, will be entering kindergarten able to read."
Posted 39 minutes ago
"My son is enjoying the books and learning to read smoothly."
"My 3 year old is so proud of herself for being such an amazing reader! We are only on book 5 but she is highly motivated and her confidence is high! We can wait for her to show her preschool teachers in a month everything she had learned!"
"This is amazing! Thank tou"
"So far the program is helping my son."
"My kids were not interested. I wish there was an app to go along with program"
We're sorry to hear they weren't interested in the program. We do have an app in the works!
"It’s a program for anyone! I love the progress I’ve made with my child!!"
"Wonderful program! My 4 year old begs me to learn more every day and she has learned so much in just two weeks. I love it."
"Amazing program!! My kids love all the songs"
"My 2.75 year old loves it so far!"
"My daughter 3 loves learning Dynamics and begs me to do it with her every day"
"I love the simplicity and consistent reinforcement in this program. Easily guides my eager 4 year old through new books at our own pace."
"I love the program so far. Its a bit repetitive right now though, but I imagine get more interesting as we start to blend and my son starts to read the books (almost there). So far manage to keep his interest and looks like he getting it (keeps trying to sound out the words he knows). Wish there was like a weekly review of the letter sounds learn that week. Definitely will recommend"
"My older son really loves the "M" song and my little guy could sing the alphabet song everyday! We have had great progress in learning our letter sounds and true to form, our oldest can read about 9 words. He was intimidated first, thinking that he couldn't possibly be able to read a word himself, but we can see he confidence improving with every lesson!"
"The lessons are short but sweet! The songs are catchy & have helped my son learn the letters of the alphabet"
"Engaging songs. Love the animals featured."
"It's a nice way to learn how to read. I like the CD of the alphabet and all the sounds. I've tailored it to us and he's interested in saying the first letter of every word he says. We tried blending and he gets it but it's a bit difficult so I've backed off and focused on the letter sounds. I don't like so much the reference to M&Ms. It seems harmless and cute, but he doesn't eat candy and has no reference as to what they are and I wasn't about to explain it to him. So I changed it to Mango, which he loves and we moved on. Then for letter J it's jelly beans. Why not just Jelly or Jump, why does it have to be candy? I don't need a song to reinforce candy consumption. I think he'll learn to read this summer, though I think 4weekstoread is a bit misleading advertising."
"In one week my daughter can read. She is 5. She's picking it up so fast. I have a reader! She loves the books."
"Everything is good. The only point for improvevement could be more space to practice writing letters in workbook. Its nice not to push kids too much by keeping it sweet and short, but one more line is necessary to give them chance to experience progress. and a booklet with lyrics of the songs would be nice too :))"
"It’s definitely a very motivating curriculum and the key is to make it as fun as possible. My 4 year old likes it a lot. The songs get so repetitive though. You can’t really differentiate which letter it is by the melody since they’re they same 3 circulating. My son knows the sounds, but still has a hard time putting the sounds together as a word. So we’re still working on it. Good program all together though. It also takes us longer than 15 minutes a day especially with review, coloring and putting words together. I’d recommend it to anyone wanting to give their little one a head start"
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.24 based on 238 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access