Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
What a FANTASTIC program!! I don’t leave reviews often but in just 5 weeks (3 days/week, 10-20 mins/day) my almost 4yr old has gone from not knowing his letter sounds to sounding out 3-4 letter words. The program engages through audio, visual and tactile elements and includes learning developmentally appropriate books to accompany the lessons. I LOVE that it is phonics based (vs relying heavily on sight words) and requires no screen time. My kiddo loves the rewards system that it comes with... I can’t wait to see what the next 4 weeks look like for him but wow what success he’s off to!!!
Step by step instruction, very helpful.
This program was exactly what my child needed. His reading is moving right along after going through this program. Thank you
My daughterlove the 4 week to reading program. We don't do it everyday like we should but it really seems to keep her engaged when we are working on her reading. She loves all the songs too.
My student and her family are very happy with these books!! Thank you!!
I’m happy with the program all except book #5. Ham and ham, I can’t believe you’re company would think it was ok to have a body shaming book for the children to read. This is not Acceptable. It is a book about a cat who eats ham and jam and then gets fat. He then becomes sad so he exercises and gets skinny and then is happy again. I am Dumbfounded that any person would think that this was acceptable to install into our young children to believe that being a person of larger size is something to be ashamed of. And that we can only be happy if we are skinny. I would hope that Your company would look into removing this book from the series thank you very much
I have 6 year old daughter. She likes to be read to daily but struggles to read on her own.The second half of Kindergarten was online via zoom due to the pandemic. Then first grade started via zoom and they expected her to read at a level that I felt was missed due to online school.. not blaming teachers but you can only hold a child's attention for so long via zoom before they decide that they're DONE. saw a commercial on TV and its my best investment yet. You can download the app with the songs and lessons. My daughter calls is mama and daughter time she even points to box and ask if its time. Its the best investment she's eager to read and its reading at a better flow. Whoever came up with this knew how to capture and keep your child's attention. If you're thinking don't hesitate.. just do it. I've told all my family members about it!
I wish that there was a little video clip of to go along with the alphabet song. She lives the flash cards but it would be nice to alternate between flashcards and the flashcard being on the phone as we sing the song. We truly enjoy this program.
Doesn’t engage my child enough. I like the program it’s just not for my little on. Great Program!!!!
Books are important for kids in learning and remembering everything they had learned.Learning Dinamics application is helpfull in applyin the books.My kids love printed books.
It said I would receive $25 Amazon gift card if my referred friend purchased the system, but never received, has been almost two months.
Very impressed!
My nephew was enrolled in a PreK 3 class but with the budget cuts the program was excessed. As the educator in the family, I decided to take on the responsibility of teaching my nephew. A colleague referred me to Learning Dynamics and I was impressed at the lesson plans (also available online) and the materials. He is absolutely loving the Alphabet songs and stories.
Love this program... my daughter is loving reading time. She memorizes the song pretty quickly and enjoys singing along. Thank you so much!
This program is wonderful. My daughter is 4 and asking to learn to read. These books really start from ground level and are easy enough to build confidence, unlike many early readers. She is excited to “work” on the program. We are going at a much slower pace, but she’s enjoying it and not frustrated. The books definitely ramp up and advance, but I know she’ll be ready and still happy about reading when we get there. Thanks so much for your excellent program!
My 2 year old is learning so much. We love the songs and the stories help her remember so much.
My 3 year old LOVES this. Though not quite reading yet, she knows all letter sounds from this.
Great System! My son is reading at 4 years old and has such confidence in himself thanks to this program!
I Love everything about this system except lack of diversity! But aside from that, it works!
Me and my son love it! He's very excited to do our program after school as he is learning the sounds in kindergarten already. This easy to follow steps makes learning to read more exciting for the child. Im glad I made this purchase for my child. Invest always in your child's education and believe me children are like sponges so just some patience and remember you are learning with too!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.19 based on 874 reviews