Learning Dynamics Reviews

Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 8th June 2020
Diana Martinez
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
I really love this program. My daughter loves it!
Best investment for my children. My children love the the songs, they are catchy, and they love all the books it comes with ...the sight words and words to learn in the beginning of each book give them the confidence to read...Books are great!! Honestly the whole curriculum is amazing!!! Purchase it, you wont regret it.
I’m still waiting for my order several months later
It was helpful to my grandson.
We are loving it! My 5 year old has been engaged and is learning how to read! It is laid out so perfectly for me to guide him thru it!
Very poor customer service. I still have not received my product, it’s been 5 months! Lots of excuses but no real change. Very disappointed!
This program took a lot longer to ship out to me than what I had planned but I am working through it with both my 5 and 3 year old and having my 7 year old be my assistant teacher. I'm planning to homeschool my 5 year old for Kindergarten this year and if I am able to teach him to read I think it will go just fine. So far, things have been going well and I have been pleased with this program itself.
My son really enjoyed working through the program. It was also simple and user friendly! I felt like the shipping took too long (3-4 weeks)!? Otherwise we really are loving it!
I still have not received my program!
Has not helped
Very good
My shopping experience was somewhat frustrating. I placed my order and 2 weeks later still hadnt recieved an update-I reached out to customer support to find out there was a backorder on the product. There was very little communication and It took about a month for tracking information.
Living this program!
It would be nice if we actually received this system. We have been waiting almost 5 months!!!!!
Frauds. You guys are stringing people along, taking money and never fulfilling. Huge disappointment.
I’ve used better reading curricula.
My shipment arrived quickly. When I emailed asking about the student activity book I received a response quickly and the issue was fixed right away. Overall I’m very happy with my experience.
We have found the program to be very effective. We purchased it to use with our granddaughter and, unfortunately, we can only do one or two lessons a week - but she loves the activity and is advancing!!! I highly recommend the program.
I am so happy i decided to try learning dynamics for my daughter, she is now an A+ reader. We read at least 2 books, per night and she loves reading. Thank you Leaning Dynamics.
Awesome and simple way of learning. My 3 year old enjoys reading the material. He is already preparing for preschool!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.15 based on 1,021 reviews