Learning Dynamics Reviews

Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
Excellent!
This program is excellent, my children are reading we are on the first books but due to how u guys teach the parents to teach the kids amazing. Literally step by step and I love it
At first I was skeptical, but after a few weeks, my 4 year old son can now fluently read the first 6 books and so I'm convinced this works really well! Definitely going to recommend this to my other mommy friends!
Outstanding program!! Keeps my sons attention and he has a lot of doing it.
We haven’t received our package yet so with that being said we haven’t had the privilege to start the program.
I have begun using the materials with my preschool granddaughter. I am simultaneously working on phonological processing skills which is essential to introducing letter/sound relationships. The routine in the curriculum is easy to follow for teaching and very child friendly.
I emailed customer service about an issue with my order and never received a reply. Very poor customer service.
Hi Lindsay! It looks like our support team responded to your email on February 19th and issued a refund. The response may have gone to your junk/spam mail.
East program to follow. Got our reluctant reader to read! He loves the books!
Loved this because it really works
This is a great program that has helped so much with my small intervention group. My students love it! I would recommend this program to any teacher or parents.
I have not received yet, how can I follow up this, can I just get my money back!
We love this program and so does my daughter! There was one thing that was pretty disappointing for me though. The letter “g” is for ghost. I’m not sure who thought it would be a good idea to use this character for the letter G, especially in this age group, and in a product made for homeschool families. I really hope they change this because A lot of families aren’t wanting to teach their kids about ghosts at this age. Otherwise the product is really great!
Love the system - if your child is ready, it really works! The processing and shipping was super slow - like 3-4 weeks - so just be aware.
It's a really good learning experience with learning dynamics. My 3 years old is getting better with blending letters and more confident with reading
We are on lesson 9 and my 4 year old is already reading words made with the letters she has learned. The lessons are so cute and the songs are fun! Kids can truly learn anything that is put in a song. Love your Alphabet Song! We sing it all day. When she is trying to remember a letter or sound it's so funny to watch her quickly sing it softly to herself to find the one she's trying to remember. The workbook and letter cards are the perfect accessories to each lesson. She can't wait to get that trophy at the end of the letters.
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Awesome program, my daughter has improved so much with just the few lessons we have done!
The learning materials are ok. We are getting through them, but my 5 year old thinks it's super boring. She also hates the music that goes to it.
I still did not get my Reward. Horrible customer service and cheap books. I honestly regret not returning this
This program was amazing and easy to use. My 4 year old is reading already. Each lesson is short enough and it wasn’t a struggle to get through.
I am really pleased with this program I am using it with my 4and 5 he old granddaughters. They really enjoy it and retain what we go over. They are already putting words together. Very easy to use and works like it says it will
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.18 based on 982 reviews