Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
Not doing anything to improve reading skills with my child.
Customer support is very responsive and the online materials are easily accessible and easily understood.
Loving the Learning Dynamics reading system that we purchased!
this program do help my kids to learn how to read. I am very happy with the result.
It works !! I have A two and three-year-old they are doing great on this program .
He started reading!.
It helped my daughter improve
My 4 year old grandson loves it. He started reading already. Amazing! Thank you!
Excellent program
Easy to follow with short sharp lessons
The songs for the letters are great. My 4 year old granddaughter seems to really enjoy them. The reading books are good. My only suggestion is possibly adding a few more activities for each letter/sound so the child has more practice. It is well packaged and of good quality.
It’s Amazing!!
We are currently completing the lessons and my son is loving the experience. He starts kindergarten very soon and we are hoping to help jump start him with this program.
We have liked the program and my daughter is slowly learning to read. I would have said 5 stars but we did not get a few flash cards when we ordered.
My son is going into kindergarten this fall and I think this will prepare him to atleast understand how to read. If anything it makes you spend a specific amount of time with them to work on some of those skills
This is a great reading program!
We love the system!
I have been so worried about my twins when they weren't talking yet and they just turned 2. But This systems has helped my boys start talking and communicating better. I am so greatful. Totally worth every penny!!!
Great for my son
I’m a little disappointed after I got the kit. There’s a whole teaching manual and you should go online and watch the video how to teach it. I had no idea it was going to be so involved. Tried the first 2 books with my 5 year old grand daughter and she wasn’t very interested even though she is ready and she loves to be read to. I’ll try it a few more times before I decide to keep it or return it.
Thank you for your feedback! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.21 based on 332 reviews