Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
My daughter is enjoying the program, and is very motivated by getting to read the books.
My daughter was struggling with reading. I love how these were perfectly graduated to give her confidence to move onto the next level. She can't get enough of them! The questions at the back of the books are great too!
Not helpful at all unless your child knows nothing going in.
My preschoolers are learning their letter sounds very easily with this program. My older child is still not blending sounds yet, after 4 weeks, but presumably that will come with time.
This program actually works! It helped my son learn to read. I highly recommend it.
Good program that works
Great program. Too bad you can’t purchase materials separately. We lost flash cards and it is not possible to replace it unless you buy whole new set.
My 4 year old Granddaughter will love it.
Great resources and I like how everything is included. I like the app. The songs are extremely cheesy but I understand that’s a preference thing.
This system is great. Just another amzing tool that catches my childrens attention. Love the singing in it. I feel thats the best part, makes it fun ;) mahalo i will highly recommend. Especially during covid times or homeschooling in general.
My son absolutely loves this program and can't wait to do it everyday. He is reading within his level and loves the songs. Coming from someone who is dyslexic and never found a love of reading until an older age, I was very worried that my son would not be able to read and fall through the cracks like I did. To find a program that works along with his Kindergarten curriculum as well is an added bonus!
Love it. I would have given it a 5star but I was looking for something that it’s not digital at all. Other than that I have not been faithful in teaching my son every day but he is 3yrs and reading already.
My six years old first Grader started to read Immediately excellent program.
Wasn’t satisfied at all honestly a waste of $80
We're sorry to hear that our program did not work out for you. Please remember that we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Excellent product easy to use
Absolutely love this! I have used for 2 weeks now with my twin girls, they both love the program. Have recommended to many parents
Not helpful at all
I was not very happy with it. I spent all that money and it’s not helping my son what so ever. After reading all the reviews I was for sure convinced this would be an amazing program, was I wrong
Not effective at all. Stupid purchase
When I was trying to teach my 5 year old daughter how to read she would get frustrated trying to retain all the information at once. She began to lose interest in learning phonics and I began to lose hope. That’s when I found Learning Dynamics 4 weeks to read. Learning Dynamics 4 weeks to read program kit makes EVERYTHING possible, my daughter began reading in just 3 weeks! This program is fun and keeps the child engaged. Learning Dynamics 4 weeks to read helped my daughter and can do the same for you child.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.17 based on 921 reviews