Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
my 5 years old daughter loves. she started reading within two weeks.
This is a great program for kids and parents to learn and have fun my daughter and I enjoy doing this together she has fun wile she is learning
If you are someone who has no teaching experience this program is perfect! The lessons are all laid out nicely and there is never any question on what to do next! My kids love “doing school” and look forward to it each day! The lessons are fun and the songs are catchy! I highly recommend 4Weeks to Read!
My kids are really engaged. I could see how proud they were to read their first book.
Was very happy with the way Learning Dynamics was very easy to get my granddaughter to want to use
Books are great my daughter's are learning fast to read. Thank you for your books.
We are thoroughly enjoying the program! My 6 yr. old grandson loves the songs and is progressing nicely. He has been an emerging reader (knows letter sounds but had trouble with blending into words) for quite some time. Now he has figured out blends and is building confidence with reading. Highly recommend the program.
My daughter is 7 and on an IEP at school. Reading has always been a struggle with her. I purchased this program for my 3 year old twins and quickly saw my 7 y/o picking it up. It’s been a few months and my 7 y/o grades have improved dramatically as has her confidence. She is reading everything! When she does not know the word she turns on her motor and that is only way she remembers the words and can sound it out!! I cannot thank you enough! We love learning dynamics!!
The songs are awesome! Even my two year old is learning the sounds of the alphabet from listening to the CD. The characters are perfect and are really helping when my daughter is having trouble remembering a letter or sound.
Brought for grandson. His mom loves it.. he is learning his letters, loves the songs and read his 1st book the other day
My 4yo son doesn't really like writing & words, he likes to build things (magnets, blocks, legos, bristleblocks etc)...wanted to give him a head start on Kindergarten learning (even though he is in a pre-k daycare school.) Ordered, this but we didn't start it right away, because of my own resistance to teaching. Got my husband to help out to teach and we either do it all together or alternate the teaching. My son really likes the songs. The lessons are short enough to hold his attention span. He likes to do the crossing out and coloring of the picture "words that start with". He is starting to sound out letters and words and make a connection there. Now that I see how much he likes it and he is learning, I am getting over my own resistance of teaching him and it's a time to bond with him. After he does his lesson, he wants to do a separate workbook that we got at Costco that has writing letters and coloring pictures in it. So overall I think this has been a good investment.
This review was based on the product as well as the shipping amazing shipping fast delivery got it just in time for Christmas if it was a gift for my grandson who He struggling in his first year of school and as far as the product come tons of books that I'm sure he would get great value out of.
This program is wonderful! My 5 year old loves it and the books are perfect. I love that he is able to read every word unlike other books where he only knows a few. As a teacher and mom I can tell that this program is a major confidence booster!
It has been very helpful for my kindergartener. I would recommend it.
The company has been great to work with and the product is wonderful. Our daughter enjoys earning the books and getting the special prudes, and even her little brother enjoys the songs.
I think this program is greasy my kids like the idea of reading
My 5 year old son took to the program instantly. He is engaged and excited about each lesson. He was able to begin to read and read book 1 on week 4! His excitement is wonderful and the lesson plans are so easy to follow! So thankful we found this!!!
My son learned how to read, how to decode and had fun throughout e process!
My daughter is 2 and loves these songs. She knows all her letters and now she is learning all the sounds.
Son started reading in 2 weeks. Great jumpstart for school