Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
It is amazing to watch my 3.5 year old be excited about reading. She asks me every day to do her letter lesson.
My son is 10yrs old and reading at a Kindergarten level due to his learning disabilities, dyslexia, & delayed processing. I have been very frustrated for years at the public school system and there current reading program for him. They do the same drills daily without progressing my son or bringing any new challenges. Literally the same handouts are given to him daily. This week is the first week doing Learning Dynamics as the schools have been closed due to the world pandemic. We are already on lesson 13 and he is doing extremely well! He is gaining confidence and today asked to do more work!!!! This has never happened. I can’t speak any higher about this program and I’m so excited for us to continue until the end. I truly believe this should be accessed in the public school system as the current system is from the 1970’s. I am throwing out all the handouts from his school and focusing on this program with him! When the school comes back into session and we have an IEP Meeting I will be sharing your program and all the progress my son has made. Much love to everyone involved in creating this program, Briana Hohnarth
Enjoying watching my child learn and they enjoy the program.
Used the learning dynamics to homeschool my preschooler and it really works.
This is a great package. My son is doing good with his reading. I love the fact that is has books, CD, flashcards and instructions. I'm really happy that I purchased this.
I love that the lessons are short and interactive!
I had no idea where to begin teaching my 4 year old to read. This system completely walks you through step by step, telling you exactly what to say and how to help your little one. I loved this, and my daughter loved the sense of accomplishment she got from being able to read entire books.
My son loves Learning Dynamics! Thank you!
My 4 & 5 year old are bringing books up to me and reading them to ME! They love this program and I cannot wait to use it for my 2 year old.
My four year old and I love this curriculum! She was resistant to some learning before but now requests our reading lessons-she has learned the vowels with both of their sounds, loves the reward systems and the songs! I am a teacher of elementary but sometimes teaching as a mom can be difficult-not with this easy to follow teacher guide and curriculum! Made it fun rather than a fight and no prep!
My daughter loves the books!
Love the program! It has helped my child learn to read.
AWESOME
Everything was very easy to navigate and understand on your website! Thank you!
Love love love this my 4 year old grandaughter is doing wonderful she lives to do it, loves the songs. And asks we what letters things start with that she hasent learned yet. Would recommend to anyone
We are extremely grateful for these books! I have been to Educational stores where these types of books are very expensive - we appreciate the progressive nature of these books and it allows our kindergartner to experience small wins every day!
My 4 year old son loves this program and so do I!
Parent friendly directions to teach your kids how to read. My kid was already excited right out of the box. Didn’t have to give treats for exchange to read. She is always ready to read any time of day.
I haven’t started yet. It is the best approach for young readers. I think I’m going to like it a lot once I start to use it. 80$ is good price. Within most people’s’ reach and budget.
Easy to use. My daughter was behind in kinder not yet recognizing her letters and with this program she now recognizes some letters and she read her first book! Super proud mom. She even likes doing the lessons after lesson 2. She would ask me to do a lesson with her instead of me asking her. Teacher was impressed of how fast she caught up in class with the others, she's even a little ahead now, a couple students are still not reading at all. I recommend this program. My daughter's confidence went up and she's proud that she can read.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.20 based on 424 reviews