Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
We are loving it and my five year old twins are on book four and reading and blending beautifully. They love every moment and want to read their books every day!
Today I got a text from my daughter and grand daughter saying "Thanks for the books Grandma". There was a picture of them reading one of the harder books and smiles.
My son loves this reading program. The program is easy to follow and the stories are engaging. Although this is just the beginning of his reading journey, I can already see a boost in his confidence And a motivation to want to read.
Easy to use. Interesting to my child. Thank you!
The reading program gives you just enough to help children with extreme attention spans learn to read too. My child will be reading soon just not at 4 weeks. Even when we are not in "learn" mode, he sings the songs while playing with his toys.
My son is able to now blend/read. Highly recommend this program. FYI to some who may have a negative review if you follow their program your child will learn in time. Every child is different, some might learn faster, others might need more time.
Loved using this to help teach my 5 year old to read.
Easy to do and just the filth amount of time for a 4 year old to keep his attention. Music could be better though.
Great program! Fun, interactive and NOT a screen! This program has proven researched strategies that work. I’ve been teaching elementary for 20 years and used this program to teach my son to read. He’s ready for kindergarten!
Great, for preschool children.
Loved this program!
I love this program! During this pandemic it's been such an incredible resource!
I’mso impressed with this program. I had tried everything to get my daughter to retain letters and she just wasn’t interested. Now she’s READING. Highly recommend.
My 3 year old is reading!!!!!
Brilliant product!
I highly recommend this
In a few weeks my 5 year old gained confidence and was eager to continue to learn. Before starting this program he struggled and didn't even want to try. I am so happy with his progress.
This kit is fantastic! I am teaching my 6 years old English as a second language and I found that she is learning quickly.
My son has some learning disabilities, though he is extremely intelligent, reading has been a struggle for him. Learning Dynamics is a more “friendly” and fun approach. The frustration level is lessened with your program. The songs and letter characters are very much his favorite part of each lesson. He calls them his friends, and introduces his new friend to his old friends after each lesson. I have 4 other children that have been taught to read on the A Beka system, my son struggled too much while using it. As the teacher, I appreciate the helpful videos and instruction manual for each lesson. The app is also a huge help. Thank you for creating such a fun reading program that anybody can teach to their children.
Real results very satisfied will recommend 5 🌟