Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
My daughter loves the time I spend with her while using this program! I initially bought this program for my youngest son who needed help with his speech. I am so glad I was fortunate enough to purchase this program just before the pandemic hit. My son was already reading but I wasn’t sure how to help him with pronouncing certain sounds and he was able to stay on track when schools closed. This program has helped me help him and I it has also helped me teach my daughter how to read! She will be starting kindergarten this August. My daughter will be the first of my 3 children who could read before starting school. Wish I had this program for my first born son , but luckily he is a gifted fast learner. I highly recommend Learning Dynamics!!!!!
My son really loves learning his letters and looking forward to continuing with the program
My 4 years old is now reading after doing this program for 3 weeks. It is a very easy program that teaches kids in just 30 mins a day. Even my 2 yrs old can pick up on the lessons.
Great system for kids.
We are not following the program as it states to do so. I am taking it slower with my kiddo so we are not completely done with the program yet but I am pleased so far. We are already reading simple words and I am confident that she will be reading by the time we finish.
I have seen a lot of growth with my 4 year old. She loves the songs and is doing much better writing. I use the app daily. I wish you had a kids app where she could review the letters taught. Maybe one that traces and replays the letter songs?
It's an amazing way to teach your child how to read.
Good books !!!
It helps a lot for my 4 year old daughter now she can connect three words I really like this program for our little ones .
I love this and so does my 5y/o
very good program and easy to understand.
My son knew most of his letters and sounds when we started. He was having trouble putting sounds together to make words. Within a week he was able to put them together! The books build on each other which is very helpful. My son enjoys the stories and characters.
It is an excellent method for your children to learn to read. Wonderful!!
“Love” it!!!
Bought this for my nephew to help him ready before he starts school. So far so good.
We are loving this program so far! We are part way though and my 5yo daughter loves it so much, she looks forward to it everyday. She is making great progress!
My daughter is enjoying the program, and is very motivated by getting to read the books.
My daughter was struggling with reading. I love how these were perfectly graduated to give her confidence to move onto the next level. She can't get enough of them! The questions at the back of the books are great too!
My preschoolers are learning their letter sounds very easily with this program. My older child is still not blending sounds yet, after 4 weeks, but presumably that will come with time.
This program actually works! It helped my son learn to read. I highly recommend it.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.17 based on 945 reviews