Learning Dynamics Reviews

Diana Martinez
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
Hi it is Not too bad but I don’t find it any better than BOB books
We love this program and so does my daughter! There was one thing that was pretty disappointing for me though. The letter “g” is for ghost. I’m not sure who thought it would be a good idea to use this character for the letter G, especially in this age group, and in a product made for homeschool families. I really hope they change this because A lot of families aren’t wanting to teach their kids about ghosts at this age. Otherwise the product is really great!
The learning materials are ok. We are getting through them, but my 5 year old thinks it's super boring. She also hates the music that goes to it.
The instructions for when to start each book after the first one is very vague. We have been doing the program around 3 weeks and only on the 8th book now because we didn't realize we wouldn't be told when to do each book. Overall my kids enjoy the program and the songs. I just wish the book part was clearer.
The music would be better if it was online.
Hi Joan! All of the music in our program can be found on the Learning Dynamics app, our YouTube channel, our website, and on SoundCloud.
Really neat program, but actual stories (as in content and characters) are kind of odd.
Thank you for your feedback, Kathryn!
We are still working through the program. My kiddo knows almost all the sounds thanks to the songs and really loves coloring the pictures in the workout! I do wish there were more guidance on blending sounds however.
Thank you for your feedback, Colby! Be sure to check out our YouTube channel for more help on blending.
I’m happy with the program all except book #5. Ham and ham, I can’t believe you’re company would think it was ok to have a body shaming book for the children to read. This is not Acceptable. It is a book about a cat who eats ham and jam and then gets fat. He then becomes sad so he exercises and gets skinny and then is happy again. I am Dumbfounded that any person would think that this was acceptable to install into our young children to believe that being a person of larger size is something to be ashamed of. And that we can only be happy if we are skinny. I would hope that Your company would look into removing this book from the series thank you very much
Thank you for your feedback, Elizabeth! We will look into this.
I like that the lessons are short. Unfortunately for my 4 yrs old is not good enough to keep his attention. I play, sing even dance. I make sure I encourage him but it doesn't seem so sink in. I have not been able to have him put the words together. I get discourage. I think I might be doing something wrong. Friends tell me he is "too young", which I don't believe it. Others tell me that because we are bilingual, it takes longer.
Thank you for your feedback! Be sure to reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if you need any help along the way!
I found it clunky to access the music and sounds. I think it needs to be updated.
Thank you for your feedback!
Too expensive
Thank you for your feedback!
Did not like that there were no dvds for the price
We have discontinued the CD and moved our music to a digital platform. You can download the Learning Dynamics app to access a digital version of each song in the program. You can also download and stream the music from our website and SoundCloud. Our music can also be found on our YouTube channel. All of these options are free to use!
Please update the songs. They are not modern and could be revamped to reflect 2020s
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.
My granddaughter are coming along
We are so happy to hear that! Be sure to reach out to us if you have any questions along the way.
I love the program but never received my CD’s. I was contacted by customer service and asked if wanted them, and I replied yes. But have yet to receive them.
The program is decent. Just wish they provided more guidance on how to present the lessons in what order for people who have no background in teaching
Hi Darsheen! You should teach the lessons in the order they are in the lesson manual. Just follow each step! Be sure to reach out to our team at support@4weekstoread.com if you have any questions along the way. There are also some great videos on our YouTube channel that are a great help when you are getting started.
my books ans cards were not quiltiy checked. i was missing some and had doubles of others.
Hi Rachel! We are so sorry to hear that. You can reach out to our team at support@4weekstoread.com and they will be happy to send you the missing cards.
Doesn’t keep my son’s attention. Not interactive enough
Thank you for your feedback, Carly! Be sure to include the activities at the end of each lesson for a more interactive experience.
I loved everything about the letters, stories, and songs but as far as blending or reading I think it was an after thought :( there really isnt very much to help with blending.
Hi Kasey! Be sure to visit our YouTube channel for videos to help teach blending. They may help!
I wish there was a lot more direction on how and when to incorporate the books. I never know what book we should be using and when. I’m Sure it’s great for people who have a teaching background but for parents who don’t it’s difficult. I know other parents who are using it who are having the same struggle.
Thank you for reaching out! You will introduce the blue books after lesson 9. Continue doing the lessons in the program at your usual pace and spend 5-10 minutes reading each day. You should read and re-read each book, making sure your child has mastered one book before moving on to the next. Every child will read the books at a different pace. There's no rush! You will want to finish all the blue books before moving on to the red books. The red books should be introduced after you have completed the long vowel lessons(lessons 34-41). Instructions for the yellow and green books are lesson-by-lesson in the second half of the lesson manual.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.18 based on 985 reviews