Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
Please update the songs. They are not modern and could be revamped to reflect 2020s
My granddaughter are coming along
I love the program but never received my CD’s. I was contacted by customer service and asked if wanted them, and I replied yes. But have yet to receive them.
The program is decent. Just wish they provided more guidance on how to present the lessons in what order for people who have no background in teaching
Lesson manual is not up to par
my books ans cards were not quiltiy checked. i was missing some and had doubles of others.
Doesn’t keep my son’s attention. Not interactive enough
I loved everything about the letters, stories, and songs but as far as blending or reading I think it was an after thought :( there really isnt very much to help with blending.
I wish there was a lot more direction on how and when to incorporate the books. I never know what book we should be using and when. I’m
Sure it’s great for people who have a teaching background but for parents who don’t it’s difficult. I know other parents who are using it who are having the same struggle.
Thank you for reaching out! You will introduce the blue books after lesson 9. Continue doing the lessons in the program at your usual pace and spend 5-10 minutes reading each day. You should read and re-read each book, making sure your child has mastered one book before moving on to the next.

Every child will read the books at a different pace. There's no rush!
You will want to finish all the blue books before moving on to the red books. The red books should be introduced after you have completed the long vowel lessons(lessons 34-41). Instructions for the yellow and green books are lesson-by-lesson in the second half of the lesson manual.
I wish you still had the CD and full hand on and not online materials when we purchase. We went with this program cause we like hands on and not online and apps stuff. There are a lot of other online stuff and we chose physical program but you guys didn’t send all as expected. I hate to only hand over iPads or YouTube to my kid.
Hello Svetlana! The only part of our program that is digital is the music as many of our customers have expressed that they no longer use CDs. The rest of the program is all physical, hands-on material.
I find the program easy to follow. My daughter is use to the routine. I am also happy that it does not take a long time. However, it keeps talking about a CD that I do not believe was included in my order. Please let me know, if I was suppose to receive a CD?
Hello Elysha! We recently discontinued the CD and moved the music to a digital platform. You can find the music on the Learning Dynamics app, SoundCloud, YouTube, and our website.
We are about half way. The songs, flash cards, app and instructor guide is 4-5 starts. The student workbook is garbage. Don’t buy an extra if you are using this for more than one child. The $18 dollars is better spend on other workbooks such as Explode the Code. You can buy two books with more content for the same price as one learning dynamics studentbook . Also, when I went to return the extra student workbook I ordered the post office told me Learning Dynamics should not be using media mail to mail spiral bound books and charged me extra to mail the book back. I let Learning Dynamics know and they told me the Post Office was WRONG! No offer to refund the extra $ I had to pay. They didn’t say they’d look into it because they don’t want to be cheating the post office.
Hello! We are so sorry to hear that the Post Office charged you extra for shipping. Media Mail is a method of shipping reserved for educational materials. Any books can be sent using this method(bound or unbound), so you were definitely given incorrect information from the Post Office. The prepaid shipping label we gave you was sufficient to return the workbook.
Sill missing my dvd
Hello Elizabeth! If you have not received your CD at this point I would recommend letting our team know at Support@4WeeksToRead.com so they can get that to you ASAP.
I ordered this kit with the understanding it came with a cd. I was contacted stating cd would be on its way once in stock and have yet to receive it.
Hello Melisa! Your tracking shows that your CD was delivered a couple of weeks ago. If this was not the case, please reach out to us at Support@4WeeksToRead.com and they will assist you.
I have not been able to use the program yet. I’m a preschool teacher so I am already very familiar with these type of reading programs but I had wanted to try it out on my grandson before school starts this fall. However, the company promised a cd with the supplies, then sent an email in which they infer the cd was “forgotten” and wanted to know if I still wanted it. I rather like getting what I paid for so I said, yes, I want it. I use cd’s on a regular basis in my class. Archaic as it may seem. But I still haven’t received it. I ordered the kit at least 2 months ago. So, the books seem ok but the customer service? Not good.
Hi Lisa! Your tracking shows the CD was delivered 2 days ago. Please reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com if this wasn't the case.
Im still waiting for the CD.
Also, I am struggling on how to present it to my grandchildren ... I am not a school teacher and it is a bit of a challenge to hold their attention to the lessons.
Hi Maria! Please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com if you need any help. We are always happy to help. :)
Hasn't been going well
Hello! We are so sorry to hear that. Please reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com if you need any help!
I did not receive the cd as promised. I requested one and still have not received one.
Hello Kari! Your CD is on its way!
She had learned most letters. Still cannot blend. She has an excellent vocabulary and memory She just turned five. This has not been as successful as I had hiped
Hi Jane! Please reach out to our support team at support@4weekstoread.com if you have any questions or concerns!
Still the cd that was suppose to be included in my package. Was told it wpuld be shipped out asap. Still not recieved it and was told this a month ago. Not pleased with how shipping has went. Other packages ordered with in the US ordered after this system have been delivered with no issue.
Hi Sarabeth! Your CD is on its way!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.14 based on 761 reviews