Learning Dynamics Reviews

Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
More Photos & Videos
It took almost a month to finally receive the books. Now that I have the books the books thus far are not very diverse. Everyone is white. If that’s the point use animals instead of people since white people aren’t the only ones who purchase this product
Hi Theresa! Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.
They are good materials. But my daughter doesn’t show any interest in it. I was going to return, but I have to pay over $10 shipping fee to return. Finally, I decided to keep it. I am thinking you should not pay shipping fee if there grantees you no risk.
Still the cd that was suppose to be included in my package. Was told it wpuld be shipped out asap. Still not recieved it and was told this a month ago. Not pleased with how shipping has went. Other packages ordered with in the US ordered after this system have been delivered with no issue.
Hi Sarabeth! Your CD is on its way!
I think the system is great. The version of books, manuals we had were outdated though. It didn’t account for when to introduce all the books, just the first few, so that was definitely confusing at first. It actually says to wait to introduce some books until later, and skipped when to introduce a whole set of books. We’ve made it work for us, it during this confusing time with a child that is having a more difficult time grasping the concepts, a well laid out plan would have been less stressful for already stressful time. When I emailed about it, customer service said “oh yeah”, sorry about that. I was expecting them to reply with an updated plan. I fortunately, they did not. Just an “oh sorry”.
My son is 10yrs old and reading at a Kindergarten level due to his learning disabilities, dyslexia, & delayed processing. I have been very frustrated for years at the public school system and there current reading program for him. They do the same drills daily without progressing my son or bringing any new challenges. Literally the same handouts are given to him daily.
This week is the first week doing Learning Dynamics as the schools have been closed due to the world pandemic. We are already on lesson 13 and he is doing extremely well! He is gaining confidence and today asked to do more work!!!! This has never happened. I can’t speak any higher about this program and I’m so excited for us to continue until the end. I truly believe this should be accessed in the public school system as the current system is from the 1970’s. I am throwing out all the handouts from his school and focusing on this program with him! When the school comes back into session and we have an IEP Meeting I will be sharing your program and all the progress my son has made.
Much love to everyone involved in creating this program,
Briana Hohnarth
I’ve returned my items within the refund dates and that was over a month ago. No refund and no emails returned to me about it at all I’ve sent emails and nothing back.
Hello! Please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com so we can make sure your refund is processed ASAP.
It's best thank you so much. My 5 years old start to read. The best thing he is teaching his 4 years old sister to read from the book.
We need a list of blending words and their sound to listen to.
Thank you for your feedback, Timothy!
My fault for not being so proactive, nonetheless, it’s very useful, handy and easy to use
Still waiting to receive them. Will change rate if they ever get here.
Great system, love the stories and the progression. The art work could use some improvement :)
Overall I live the reading system and I believe it really works. What I struggle with is that the instructions seem a bit off from what you receive. The instructions reference a blue card but the letter cards are all in black. I found the app to be much more helpful in organizationally taking me step by step through the process of teaching the letters. I’m glad I didn’t miss that email that pointed me toward the app. Also I have referred at least two people and it said that I received the rewards but I have to wait for another email with instructions on claiming the rewards, which isn’t incredibly convenient. So to sum it up, I like that my child is reading but the instructions aren’t incredibly straight forward and it seems a bit incongruous when reading the mauled items vs the app. Also, it seems that the membership account system is incredibly basic which makes it hard to really access referral rewards.
I highly recommend this system. I used it with my 4 year old during the shelter-in-place period and it works! My only suggestion is that there needs to be more instructions on when to present which books at the beginning. Also, I think 6-weeks to read is more realistic of a timeline. It does work though and I highly recommend it.
My 4 year old son loves this program and so do I!
Easy to use. My daughter was behind in kinder not yet recognizing her letters and with this program she now recognizes some letters and she read her first book! Super proud mom. She even likes doing the lessons after lesson 2. She would ask me to do a lesson with her instead of me asking her. Teacher was impressed of how fast she caught up in class with the others, she's even a little ahead now, a couple students are still not reading at all. I recommend this program. My daughter's confidence went up and she's proud that she can read.
Did not use it, could not get refund
Hi Michelle! We do have a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can email us at support@4weekstoread.com if you have questions about returning the program for a refund.
Needs better instructions.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate it!
My 4yo son doesn't really like writing & words, he likes to build things (magnets, blocks, legos, bristleblocks etc)...wanted to give him a head start on Kindergarten learning (even though he is in a pre-k daycare school.) Ordered, this but we didn't start it right away, because of my own resistance to teaching. Got my husband to help out to teach and we either do it all together or alternate the teaching. My son really likes the songs. The lessons are short enough to hold his attention span. He likes to do the crossing out and coloring of the picture "words that start with". He is starting to sound out letters and words and make a connection there. Now that I see how much he likes it and he is learning, I am getting over my own resistance of teaching him and it's a time to bond with him. After he does his lesson, he wants to do a separate workbook that we got at Costco that has writing letters and coloring pictures in it. So overall I think this has been a good investment.
This program is wonderful! My 5 year old loves it and the books are perfect. I love that he is able to read every word unlike other books where he only knows a few. As a teacher and mom I can tell that this program is a major confidence booster!
The company has been great to work with and the product is wonderful. Our daughter enjoys earning the books and getting the special prudes, and even her little brother enjoys the songs.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.15 based on 664 reviews