Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
It took almost a month to finally receive the books. Now that I have the books the books thus far are not very diverse. Everyone is white. If that’s the point use animals instead of people since white people aren’t the only ones who purchase this product
Hi Theresa! Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.
Did not use it, could not get refund
Hi Michelle! We do have a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can email us at support@4weekstoread.com if you have questions about returning the program for a refund.
Needs better instructions.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate it!
My 4yo son doesn't really like writing & words, he likes to build things (magnets, blocks, legos, bristleblocks etc)...wanted to give him a head start on Kindergarten learning (even though he is in a pre-k daycare school.) Ordered, this but we didn't start it right away, because of my own resistance to teaching. Got my husband to help out to teach and we either do it all together or alternate the teaching. My son really likes the songs. The lessons are short enough to hold his attention span. He likes to do the crossing out and coloring of the picture "words that start with". He is starting to sound out letters and words and make a connection there. Now that I see how much he likes it and he is learning, I am getting over my own resistance of teaching him and it's a time to bond with him. After he does his lesson, he wants to do a separate workbook that we got at Costco that has writing letters and coloring pictures in it. So overall I think this has been a good investment.
This program is wonderful! My 5 year old loves it and the books are perfect. I love that he is able to read every word unlike other books where he only knows a few. As a teacher and mom I can tell that this program is a major confidence booster!
The company has been great to work with and the product is wonderful. Our daughter enjoys earning the books and getting the special prudes, and even her little brother enjoys the songs.
My 5 year old son took to the program instantly. He is engaged and excited about each lesson. He was able to begin to read and read book 1 on week 4! His excitement is wonderful and the lesson plans are so easy to follow! So thankful we found this!!!
It was effective with a little patience and determination. My 2 year old loves listening to the alphabet songs may it be at home or in the car.
They are good materials. But my daughter doesn’t show any interest in it. I was going to return, but I have to pay over $10 shipping fee to return. Finally, I decided to keep it. I am thinking you should not pay shipping fee if there grantees you no risk.
It helped my daughter improve
I have been so worried about my twins when they weren't talking yet and they just turned 2. But This systems has helped my boys start talking and communicating better. I am so greatful. Totally worth every penny!!!
Very good program
So far so good! My daughter has been hooked to the cute songs and workbook for the last 3 weeks since we started. Already reading the first few books. Love the program - must be consistent and committed.
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.19 based on 383 reviews