Learning Dynamics Reviews

Diana Martinez
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
They are good materials. But my daughter doesn’t show any interest in it. I was going to return, but I have to pay over $10 shipping fee to return. Finally, I decided to keep it. I am thinking you should not pay shipping fee if there grantees you no risk.
We haven’t received our package yet so with that being said we haven’t had the privilege to start the program.
Still the cd that was suppose to be included in my package. Was told it wpuld be shipped out asap. Still not recieved it and was told this a month ago. Not pleased with how shipping has went. Other packages ordered with in the US ordered after this system have been delivered with no issue.
Hi Sarabeth! Your CD is on its way!
I think the system is great. The version of books, manuals we had were outdated though. It didn’t account for when to introduce all the books, just the first few, so that was definitely confusing at first. It actually says to wait to introduce some books until later, and skipped when to introduce a whole set of books. We’ve made it work for us, it during this confusing time with a child that is having a more difficult time grasping the concepts, a well laid out plan would have been less stressful for already stressful time. When I emailed about it, customer service said “oh yeah”, sorry about that. I was expecting them to reply with an updated plan. I fortunately, they did not. Just an “oh sorry”.
My son is 10yrs old and reading at a Kindergarten level due to his learning disabilities, dyslexia, & delayed processing. I have been very frustrated for years at the public school system and there current reading program for him. They do the same drills daily without progressing my son or bringing any new challenges. Literally the same handouts are given to him daily. This week is the first week doing Learning Dynamics as the schools have been closed due to the world pandemic. We are already on lesson 13 and he is doing extremely well! He is gaining confidence and today asked to do more work!!!! This has never happened. I can’t speak any higher about this program and I’m so excited for us to continue until the end. I truly believe this should be accessed in the public school system as the current system is from the 1970’s. I am throwing out all the handouts from his school and focusing on this program with him! When the school comes back into session and we have an IEP Meeting I will be sharing your program and all the progress my son has made. Much love to everyone involved in creating this program, Briana Hohnarth
I’ve returned my items within the refund dates and that was over a month ago. No refund and no emails returned to me about it at all I’ve sent emails and nothing back.
Hello! Please reach out to us at support@4weekstoread.com so we can make sure your refund is processed ASAP.
I emailed customer service about an issue with my order and never received a reply. Very poor customer service.
Hi Lindsay! It looks like our support team responded to your email on February 19th and issued a refund. The response may have gone to your junk/spam mail.
I have not received yet, how can I follow up this, can I just get my money back!
I am not one to leave many reviews, but I could not pass up the opportunity to review this wonderful product! My five year old was struggling with her alphabet, no matter what I did, it was not “clicking.” A fellow mom friend told me she had heard about this program and wanted to try it with her daughter. I was in! I figured I had already tried everything else, why not this!? After only the first week, I noticed my daughter wanted to do her reading and was so excited to start her first book! If we skipped one day, she wouldn’t allow it! She wanted to sit down and “learn”. It was fun and exciting for her! We are about a month into the program and we are half way through the first segment of books!!! She’s so excited to start the red books and the yellow books!!! This program is truly a blessing to have and I could not be happier with it!
It said I would receive $25 Amazon gift card if my referred friend purchased the system, but never received, has been almost two months.
Hello! Please reach out to our team at support@4weekstoread.com and they can look into that for you.
Very poor system
We appreciate your feedback!
Didn’t receive the help I needed.
Hi Danni! Please reach out to our team at Support@4WeeksToRead.com if you have any questions or concerns.
It's best thank you so much. My 5 years old start to read. The best thing he is teaching his 4 years old sister to read from the book.
We need a list of blending words and their sound to listen to.
Thank you for your feedback, Timothy!
My fault for not being so proactive, nonetheless, it’s very useful, handy and easy to use
Still waiting to receive them. Will change rate if they ever get here.
Great system, love the stories and the progression. The art work could use some improvement :)
Overall I live the reading system and I believe it really works. What I struggle with is that the instructions seem a bit off from what you receive. The instructions reference a blue card but the letter cards are all in black. I found the app to be much more helpful in organizationally taking me step by step through the process of teaching the letters. I’m glad I didn’t miss that email that pointed me toward the app. Also I have referred at least two people and it said that I received the rewards but I have to wait for another email with instructions on claiming the rewards, which isn’t incredibly convenient. So to sum it up, I like that my child is reading but the instructions aren’t incredibly straight forward and it seems a bit incongruous when reading the mauled items vs the app. Also, it seems that the membership account system is incredibly basic which makes it hard to really access referral rewards.
I highly recommend this system. I used it with my 4 year old during the shelter-in-place period and it works! My only suggestion is that there needs to be more instructions on when to present which books at the beginning. Also, I think 6-weeks to read is more realistic of a timeline. It does work though and I highly recommend it.
My 4 year old son loves this program and so do I!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.18 based on 987 reviews