Learning Dynamics Reviews

Learning Dynamics 4 star review on 21st February 2020
Learning Dynamics 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Evan Gray
More Photos & Videos
Have yet to receive.....shipping very slow
Hi Phyllis, I'm sorry to hear that the shipping took longer than you expected. I looked up the status of your order and I confirmed that it was delivered today. Please reach out directly to our customer support team if you have any questions. (support@4WeeksToRead.com)
Have not received my order. ORDER #21247
Hi Martha! Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to customer service directly (support@4WeeksToRead.com) and we will be happy to look into your order.
I still have not received my product
Hi Megan! Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to customer service directly (support@4WeeksToRead.com) and we would be happy to look into your order.
Never received. Please refund or send the item!
Hi Freda! Thank you for your feedback. It does look like your order was delivered. Please reach out to customer service directly (support@4WeeksToRead.com) and we will be happy to look into your order.
Ordered many weeks ago did not receive will probably return when arrives. Should have been told that it would take so long to recieve
Hi Jeanette! Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the delay with receiving your order. Please reach out directly to our customer support team and we would be happy to look into your order. (support@4WeeksToRead.com)
Sad I haven’t received it.
Hi Angela, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your order quite yet. I looked up the status of your order and I confirmed your order shipped on May 21. It can take up 10 days for your order to arrive via USPS. If you reach out to support@4weekstoread.com, we can share your tracking number and give you more information on the status of your order.

Thanks,
Learning Dynamics Customer Support
Stories did not hold my kids attention. They asked to go to bed.
i have three children under 5, all with differing strengths and personalities. Not a single one seemed to benefit from this program and I cannot receive a refund since it’s beyond the 30 day window. I have it an extra month in hopes it would be worth it. Lessons have been done consistently, positively and yet nothing stuck or connected for them. Completely disappointed.
My order was confirmed on the 6th, I paid for express 1-3day shipping, it is now the 17th and I have yet to receive my order!
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.14 based on 742 reviews