Learning Dynamics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Dynamics
Read Learning Dynamics Reviews
My daughter looks forward to learning new sounds
Such a wonderful program! Mybchildren have tried many others and this is bay far the best and like are excited to read! My one suggestion would be to have material that helps teach the blends. I had to purchase another program to teach and give practice using s, r, l, and 3 c blends.
I love the learning dynamics system has helped my son read and helped my youngest start to talk.
I dont think kids learn as early as advertised. 1 child still struggles identifying letters at age 3.
My kids have loved this program. I have children in pre k and first grade and this has been a great addition to their homeschool curriculum.
Really nice structure to the book series. The first books have all short A sounds, the next books run through the rest of the short vowels, then the books start bringing together two different vowels, then three and so on. Then it starts to mix in long A sounds and so on. The books are somewhat humorous and the illustrations are fun, which differentiates them from BOB books a lot. Areas of improvement needed: the book font makes upper case "I" look exactly the same as lower case "L", and makes lower case "T" look similar enough to an upside down "f" that it was confusing for a super beginning reader. And there's a need for more diversity in the set of characters.
This set, in addition to BOB books, taught my pre k daughter to read in a matter of weeks!!
We didn’t get to the point of reading yet but Learning Dynamics really is a fun educational way for my 4yr old to learn the letters and the sound of them.
My son and I have both found this program to be both enjoyable and effective in teaching letter, sounds and the foundation for reading to prepare him for kindergarten in the fall.
The books are perfect for beginning readers to build confidence. The lessons are too easy in my opinion for young children who already know their letter sounds.
Great reading resource and my daughter loved the early books. She started to struggle with the middle books and lost interest
Learning Dynamics is rated 4.20 based on 424 reviews