Renault Reviews

of reviewers recommend Renault

Tell us how Renault made you happy
I bought 5 Renault Traffics two 19 plates and three 69 plates. And 3 of them are currently off the road and broken down and are sitting in Renault garages. One of them the turbo seal blow with no warning and sucked oils into the engine causing it to blow up it’s going to cost 7.5k to repair they won’t do it under warranty it’s only done 18k miles I’m currently seeking legal action on this. Ive had all kind of issues with them from DPF filters needed recovery, saying no ad blue when they did needed recovery and turbo blow on another one needed recovery not reliable vans worst customer service and after care. Will never buy another one and I’m getting rid of all my vehicles including my ten Vivaros for another brand. I spoke to a company similar to mine that had same issues and swapped brands because they are so unreliable and Renault do anything to not repair them under warranty. Do YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU THINK OF BUYING ONE.
My kadja has just gone in for a recall for child locks.i was told by the gentleman that they would also up date my sat nav (which I have tried to do on line but failed). The air con was regased by them July 2018 and I paid for this but had to go back as it was still faulty.but as gone again and they want £140.00 to redo it.i did love my car but disapointed.with Bristol street attitude after money every time.i will never buy a Renault again or any car from Bristol street .again.so disapointed..pentioner fro nottingham.
Very help full, honest told me I might aswell hand car back to finance company. Or sell privately as I was going to use my for deposit
I bought a car for my son back in June 2016, from Renault West London, which is part of the Renault Retail Group, and the Salesman Chris B*****y assured me that the car was one of their own and a demo vehicle, hence the car had 1340 miles and was 9 months old. The car looked good, and everything was fine until the car was around 28 months old, we found rust on the full rear arch, and this was starting to blister the paint. Our local dealership took the car in and reported that it was a pre-damaged panel, and subsequently Renault UK have refused to carry out the work under warranty, as West London said the car had not been damaged by them, and it was a repair that we have had done.We then were informed by Renault UK that the car would not be covered under any warranty. We have been perusing this via The Motor Ombudsman, and after almost a year, we have now been given a file from West London via the ombudsman, and the car had been in a major accident and £3200 worth of damage caused to the car, although they still deny the damage. Before we had the evidence, Renault West London categorically denied it, they said that we had damaged the car, and actually put out a statement to Renault UK, that we were to blame. I am still perusing this case, and also informed Renault UK about the evidence, but to date i still have a car less than 4 years old with rusting arch, and deteriorating at an alarming rate, and waiting for a decision on the case. Renault UK and Renault Retail group need to talk more, and basically come clean and about problems. It seems the only way forward is to inform other potential buyers, that spending around £10,000 with Renault Retail group could be a waste of money, and you could end up with a car that previously damaged and not worth the price you have paid for it. AVOID RENAULT WEST LONDON AVOID THE RENAULT RETAIL GROUP RENAULT UK SEEM TO WANT TO BE LEFT OUT OF IT THEY WONT HELP YOU, AND DENY ALL LIABILITY, AND CERTAINLY WONT COMMUNICATE WITH YOU OR HELP....
Took customer services and two dealers 11 months for them to find two faults which were found to be faulty parts supplied by them. Customer services refuse to let you speak with any one else within the company.
customer service department 11 months and still waiting Warranty issues to be sorted been unable to drive my van for the whole of this period, still two parts outstanding on priorty order for a month !!!!
Thank you Renault team, honestly the best customer service ever
Thank you Renault team, honestly the best customer service ever
Mitchells Renault in Lowestoft have a vast selection of new and used cars plus exceptional customer service >
Thanks to your Alan Shaw in Customer Service (vans) for sorting my warranty query quickly & efficiently. Good service all round.
Renault is rated 3.25 based on 12 reviews