Zooplus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zooplus
Read Zooplus Reviews

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Zooplus 1 star review on 11th December 2019
Jurgita
Zooplus 1 star review on 11th December 2019
Jurgita
Zooplus 1 star review on 30th November 2019
Yaga
More Photos & Videos
Parking felt secure but they take your keys and park your car for you and I noticed that the cars are sandwiched in close together which made me uneasy about damage. Also have to phone for transport on your return which is less convenient than the frequent bus service to the nearby long stay car parks.
I purchased a retro pendant chandelier with crystals that is just gorgeous !!!!
The crystals come separate so you do have to put them on yourself and it did take some time.
Excellent prices on a wide range of pet goods.
Very quick delivery, all items are delivered in safe and good shape. Very cheap for quality and choice they offer. Relly good loyalty program with points. Recommend to every pet owner
They have a good range of pet foods and other supplies. With two cats and a dog, it is particularly helpful that they also provide free delivery for all my orders, as the minimum price for this is set at a sensible level. Delivery is quick too, invariably within a couple of days.
Huge range of products and had exactly what I was looking for at a much better price than anywhere else, even Amazon. Delivery was free and quick, and had the option of DPD or Yodel (thank god, because Yodel are rubbish in my area and DPD are quite reliable!) Will definitely order again.
Much cheaper than competing sites and quick delivery
Zooplus sell top brand pet accessories and food at discounted prices. Delivery is always swift, and they have a loyalty programme where you can redeem your points earned for food or pet accessories.
I use this sit to order cat food and litter every couple of months, every now and then also order toys or bowls. Have them delivered to work and if ordered on the Monday or Tuesday, i'll have them by the end of the week. Good offers helping me keep costs down with two feline mouths to feed, essential!
Easy to use website. Ordering very easy. Products I wanted were available. Quick and accurate delivery. Everything packed perfectly. Great product too. So very happy.
Found items on this website which have really suited the pets that I have. Product range is good and prices very reasonable. Ordering really easy especially with a re-order facility from past orders. Delivery is really quick and being able to choose courier (DPD or Yodel) is fantastic especially as Yodel are rubbish around here. Overall, very pleased to have found this company.
I get the majority of my cats food from Zooplus, great choice & low prices
good prices varied products prompt delivery
I have been shopping with Zooplus for over 2 years and find them to be consistently reliable in the quality of their products and very prompt with delivery. Plus the rewards system they run has provided my dog and budgies with several very nice free treats!
Enormous range of products for all animals. Cheapest prices by far on the web.
I'm a regular customer. They always have good deals. I buy the cat food from them, never had any problem.
Fantastic range of pet products at great prices. Excellent customer service too
Excellent selection of products, including hard to find items and prescription food at competitive prices, usually the lowest. Orders have typically arrived within 2-3 days.
They are competitively priced for our large orders of dog food and their deliveries are quick and reliable.
good prices with bonus points I use for dog treats so a winner
Zooplus is rated 4.38 based on 107 reviews