Zooplus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zooplus
Read Zooplus Reviews

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy
I have earned bonus points when I bought products from Zooplus. Unfortunately my dog died last September so I will not be buying further products from Zooplus. They won't let me donate those points so other animals can benefit - THEY INSIST I SPEND ANOTHER £10 IN ORDER FOR THEM TO APPLY THE POINTS EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ALEADY SPENT MONEY WITH THEM TO EARN THE POINTS - THEY ARE PATHETIC.
WARNING WARNING ! I bought from Zooplus 140 individual packs of Cesars dog food because my 4 dogs like them as a treat change and have used them for over 5 years. I have bought from Zooplus many times. They took an extended time to arrive (large parcel). As I opened each box of 10, I found them bashed (storage or delivery). I fed them to 2 of my dogs and both got food poisoning with horrific sickness and diarrhoea. I have my second visit to the vets today after their first treatment. I looked at the rest of the tins and found that many of the foil lids had a broken seal and when I smelled those , it was like an off smell as air had got to them. Accidents happen and so as a multi repeat customer I contacted Zooplus, explained the situation and offered to return the foul food. They quickly stated it was past 14 days and so no returns.....Hard Luck ! I spent £78 on this purchase, but have spent £85 now in Vet fees to resolve. I was astonished that they had this attitude as the most important thing to me is the health of my dogs and I can't believe my batch is the only poisonous batch they have......ZooPlus do not care about my dogs and the fact they are 100% not interesting in the returns, testing the food or checking their supply chain tells YOU they are NOT interested in your DOG........Buy from a reputable pet supplier.
Very disappointed in this companies customer service! Even though it was my error initially they did very little to rectify situation! I sent wrong package back to company for refund but on speaking to customer services they said I was unlikely to get my package returned dispite the system saying it had just arrived at warehouse! On speaking to a supervisor she said it had most probably been sent to a charity! What is the point in gaining a receipt and having barcodes on packages if they can’t track where package has gone I would not recommend this company and will not be using them in the future 😡
Very poor delivery service. I waited 2 weeks for my first order and so far 11 days for my second order. Customer sevices very friendLy but useless. They were to chase the delivery service twice but never got back to me with update...I will never use again.
Sinds vrijdag wacht ik op mijn bestelling. DPD bleef maar zeggen dat mijn adres niet correct is, dan bel ik de kantoren en zij vertellen me dat het correct is, ik heb zooplus gebeld en ze hebben me verteld dat ik niet de eerste ben die problemen heeft met de levering Waarom zou je het bedrijf kisma van entregras blijven gebruiken? Ik heb 150 euro uitgegeven aan hondenvoer en nu moet ik naar supermarkten om meer te kopen
I've used Zooplus for years. Very competitive and good, speedy delivery. On nearly every delivery for the last year (10) I have had burst Felix cat food sachets within the parcel. Boxes not damaged on the outside so don't think the courier is to blame. I have emailed them twice on particularly bad occasions and again today. Today smelt like a dead body as soon as I opened the box and was a major clean up job...I'm awaiting their response. On one occasion I had maggots. They asked me how many sachets were damaged (about 6) and I received a refund of £3.36! No acknowledgement of the inconvenience/ clean up/ smell etc. Sadly I will go elsewhere now as todays delivery tipped me over the edge-just can't trust them anymore
2020 I received incomplete order of rotten Felix cat meat with the same batch number as the rotten Felix meat that I rejected in 2018. I was not refunded of the VAT/delivery/service charge on the items that never arrived or the reject contaminated meat. This was a considerable amount of money. As I had placed an order over £100. This company used to have good service, but now its questionable. Delivery has never been reliable.
If customer service were a joke, Zoo Plus would take the stage. My cat needs medical food that has been ordered, but yet again not delivered (not even close to the date it should) They know that their delivery partner DPD is one of the most criticized companies, but they continue to work with them at the expense of their customer. I hope you are all happy at Zoo Plus, as I am not sure where or how I will get the food that was much needed and the order was pre-planned. The only issue in my plan was your lies about the standard delivery period as well as not responding to my emails. (4 emails with just two simple questions: when is the package going to be delivered / is DPD going to deliver it to my door step as it STATES ON THE RECIPT) It a shame people have to depend on a company with no values, so you can go scratch that of your website along with the standard delivery policy you do not respect. FWI- they have probably purposely “lost” my package when I inquired about it because I live in the Old Town of Dubrovnik, where the delivery vehicle cannot come close to the house, but somebody who is paid for the job has to walk a WHOLE 6 minutes to get the package here. Also, I’m a female and weigh 55kilos and carry that same 10-15 kilo package to my house because Zoo Plus just refuses to deliver (not the package- the promises)
Their new customer discount is a con. I was offered 5% discount as new customer or 10% if I set up an account. I did this and discount showed but as I went to pay their website logged me out. I logged back in and paid then noticed the discount had been removed. When I asked customer services to apply the discount they wouldn't and offered me 10% off my next order. What next order? I won't be doing business with this firm. Order cancelled. Waiting for my refund.
disgusting service in zooplus Sweden.!!!Shame on this service!!!! I do not recommend using their services. The site made a mistake (incorrect information), I ask you to change the order-change the product Royal Canin for a similar product at the same price. After 5-7 minutes!!! they refuse me. I have 9 rescued cats and my loved ones. 3 of them have health problems! Shame on this service!!!! there is a screen of correspondence confirming my words. and site errors.
damaged orders, customer service not able to understand the problem, poor communication skills, AVOID
My order was delayed because of the damage in transit.received it two weeks later the same damaged parcel... This a joke seriously... Not ordering from them ever again. You pay 14£ delivery charge and that's what you get
We were using zooplus for several years, from two countries, and all was well. Recently, however, we bought two bags. The dogs struggled with the first one, so, thinking they probably got bored, we opened the other after some 1.5 month. It was MOULDY. Covered in fungus, reeked, and was repulsive. To our complaint - first in years mind you, we don't complain about just anything - we heard it was our fault for not storing it properly (??! sealed, inside the house? Seriously?!), and zooplus thinks there's nothing they can do. Well then, zooplus, we won't be bothering you ever again.
Women from customer service was very rude and sassy. Delivery service is very bad. Left mine parcel with the neighbor from house 1, we living on number 6, and I was at home all day waiting. Just because we have no driveway, and driver has to walk. Terrible experience.
I made an order a few days ago. The delivery company said that they brought the parcel (and left at rear of the house) and that they left a card. FALSE. There was no parcel and no card. We were at home all the time and nobody came around. Very bad experience.
Your delivery company in Finland POOR... i have done several complaints here in Finland... no effect! Are you going to change/ do something, but with POSTI ... really bad as a costumer poin of view!!!!
Poor delivery partners ruin the service. Whether Yodel who leave packages out in the open next to high traffic areas or DPD who can't be bothered to even try delivering, just mark as undelivered and send back to Zooplus. An online shop is only as good as its delivery partners.
delivered to the wrong address and refused a refund. so left with no dog food and having to buy it again.
Placed an order with Zooplus on 1st May and soon after got an email saying that due to a high volume of orders it ‘might be delayed’. It was finally delivered on the 10th May, 9 days later! By contrast I placed an order with Bulk Powders on 4th around 8pm and it was delivered the following afternoon, a Bank Holiday Saturday. Zooplus have offered no further explanation and no apology. Needless to say I will be looking elsewhere for my pet supplies in future.
Zooplus is rated 4.20 based on 117 reviews