Zooplus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zooplus
Read Zooplus Reviews

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Zooplus 1 star review on 11th December 2019
Jurgita
Zooplus 1 star review on 11th December 2019
Jurgita
Zooplus 1 star review on 30th November 2019
Yaga
More Photos & Videos
If customer service were a joke, Zoo Plus would take the stage.

My cat needs medical food that has been ordered, but yet again not delivered (not even close to the date it should)
They know that their delivery partner DPD is one of the most criticized companies, but they continue to work with them at the expense of their customer.

I hope you are all happy at Zoo Plus, as I am not sure where or how I will get the food that was much needed and the order was pre-planned. The only issue in my plan was your lies about the standard delivery period as well as not responding to my emails. (4 emails with just two simple questions: when is the package going to be delivered / is DPD going to deliver it to my door step as it STATES ON THE RECIPT)

It a shame people have to depend on a company with no values, so you can go scratch that of your website along with the standard delivery policy you do not respect.

FWI- they have probably purposely “lost” my package when I inquired about it because I live in the Old Town of Dubrovnik, where the delivery vehicle cannot come close to the house, but somebody who is paid for the job has to walk a WHOLE 6 minutes to get the package here.

Also, I’m a female and weigh 55kilos and carry that same 10-15 kilo package to my house because Zoo Plus just refuses to deliver (not the package- the promises)
Their new customer discount is a con. I was offered 5% discount as new customer or 10% if I set up an account. I did this and discount showed but as I went to pay their website logged me out. I logged back in and paid then noticed the discount had been removed. When I asked customer services to apply the discount they wouldn't and offered me 10% off my next order. What next order? I won't be doing business with this firm. Order cancelled. Waiting for my refund.
disgusting service in zooplus Sweden.!!!Shame on this service!!!!
I do not recommend using their services. The site made a mistake (incorrect information), I ask you to change the order-change the product Royal Canin for a similar product at the same price. After 5-7 minutes!!!
they refuse me.
I have 9 rescued cats and my loved ones. 3 of them have health problems! Shame on this service!!!!
there is a screen of correspondence confirming my words. and site errors.
damaged orders, customer service not able to understand the problem, poor communication skills, AVOID
My order was delayed because of the damage in transit.received it two weeks later the same damaged parcel... This a joke seriously... Not ordering from them ever again. You pay 14£ delivery charge and that's what you get
We were using zooplus for several years, from two countries, and all was well.

Recently, however, we bought two bags. The dogs struggled with the first one, so, thinking they probably got bored, we opened the other after some 1.5 month. It was MOULDY. Covered in fungus, reeked, and was repulsive.

To our complaint - first in years mind you, we don't complain about just anything - we heard it was our fault for not storing it properly (??! sealed, inside the house? Seriously?!), and zooplus thinks there's nothing they can do.

Well then, zooplus, we won't be bothering you ever again.
Women from customer service was very rude and sassy. Delivery service is very bad. Left mine parcel with the neighbor from house 1, we living on number 6, and I was at home all day waiting. Just because we have no driveway, and driver has to walk.
Terrible experience.
I made an order a few days ago. The delivery company said that they brought the parcel (and left at rear of the house) and that they left a card. FALSE. There was no parcel and no card. We were at home all the time and nobody came around. Very bad experience.
Your delivery company in Finland POOR... i have done several complaints here in Finland... no effect!
Are you going to change/ do something, but with POSTI ... really bad as a costumer poin of view!!!!
Poor delivery partners ruin the service. Whether Yodel who leave packages out in the open next to high traffic areas or DPD who can't be bothered to even try delivering, just mark as undelivered and send back to Zooplus. An online shop is only as good as its delivery partners.
delivered to the wrong address and refused a refund. so left with no dog food and having to buy it again.
Placed an order with Zooplus on 1st May and soon after got an email saying that due to a high volume of orders it ‘might be delayed’. It was finally delivered on the 10th May, 9 days later!
By contrast I placed an order with Bulk Powders on 4th around 8pm and it was delivered the following afternoon, a Bank Holiday Saturday.
Zooplus have offered no further explanation and no apology.
Needless to say I will be looking elsewhere for my pet supplies in future.
Used to be a very good company but recently have been simply appalling. Orders have been wrong or incomplete, delivery has been totally random and erratic, payments have been wrong and customer support has been a joke. Very sad since have been using them regularly, ( large orders every month ) for the past 5 years with no problems but the past 6 months have been a total nightmare
Zooplus is rated 4.38 based on 107 reviews