Zooplus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zooplus
Read Zooplus Reviews

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Zooplus 1 star review on 11th December 2019
Jurgita
Zooplus 1 star review on 11th December 2019
Jurgita
Zooplus 1 star review on 30th November 2019
Yaga
More Photos & Videos
I have been a Zooplus customer for many years, and find
they give a ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC SERVICE 100%
Excellent prices, even cheaper with the discount option,
prompt delivery service, I’ve never had a problem,
Customer service were very helpful and considerate when
i let them know I had to have Ben my lovely Golden
Retriever aged 13 1/2 years put to sleep.
Well done Zooplus !!!
Just want to commend Zooplus for how brilliant they have been with my recent order. I was given the complete runaround with Yodel on the delivery of my dog's food (a special diet which is the only food he can eat!). Zooplus were amazing and sent a re-order which arrived in 2 days with DPD, even in these current circumstances! They are so lovely to deal with too! Can't thank them enough!
Zooplus are fantastic. Nearly always arrives next day and very well packaged.
Great and fast service to order all pets accessories. Thanks
Excellent prices and delivery service highly recommended
Brilliant choice for pet lovers, easy to find exactly what I wanted for our foster cats. Delivered in no time at all and well packed.
Great items at great prices. And fast on delivery.
They give the best prices on dog food, the delivery is very quick and the service first class. I accidentally ordered the wrong dog food last time and they exchanged it without any question, still with free delivery and collected the wrong bag.
Very good prices here at zooplus and a huge range of food, toys and accessories. Fast delivery options available for only a small amount more. I like that you can choose the carrier between DPD and Yodel, as for me DPD are always more efficient, so I know exactly when my parcel will arrive. Points system available also which is great, as well as points for referring a friend.
The best price around for James wellbeloved. Quick delivery too
Great prices - we get our cat food in bulk from them and it saves us a small fortune! Really quick shipping too (free over £50), and the loyalty scheme is an extra bonus :)
Always a super selection; well packaged and quick delivery on all items! My go-to pet product store - thank you!
I've used Zooplus for years. Often have bulk food on special offer. Cheap and efficient. I use the savings plan which is worth it if you order relatively often. I recommend choosing DPD over Yodel for delivery.
Excellent products, superb customer service and very good prices for quality branded dog food, including natural raw meat and chews. Highly recommended
The best delivery service always super fast best online pet store
Super fast delivery and I have two happy kitties
Good value, wide range of products and speedy delivery
As i tend to order the same things, reordering is easy. Special offers are easy to find and delivery is usually fast.
Excellent range of products, competitive price and quick delivery!
My favourite pet website, used them for years never had any problems, with items, delivery etc. Loads of choice & always good offers on, Freebies with your points collected. Highly Recommend Zooplus.
Zooplus is rated 4.38 based on 107 reviews