A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Helpful and polite through our insurance renewal
(Witney) - Posted 2 years ago
As you know I've always been happy with your customer service. However I'm far from happy with my latest premium so I may have to think again next year. I may be just over 70 now but I hope to carry on driving for a few years as Ive never had an accident in forty years.
(Andover) - Posted 2 years ago
I would recommend A-Plan Insurance as the staff are always very helpfull and friendly
(Salisbury) - Posted 2 years ago
Never even received my policy 2 maths after and waiting
(Witney) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Potter. Very sorry to hear that. We will chase up your branch today and get that resolved for you.
Good customer service, with a friendly and helpful attitude.
(Newport) - Posted 2 years ago
I have been a customer of A plan for 30 years. Initially the service was excellent. The company is struggling to compete and retain customers. I eventually got a reasonable price for the insurance. One of your staff was dismissive and I almost changed to another company.
(Farnborough) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mrs Truss, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed on your comments to the branch manager who will be in touch to resolve this. We do appreciate your loyalty and obviously want to ensure that you continue to experience excellent service, so will be taking your feedback seriously.
I didn't feel that what Dominic was offering me was a proper broking service. He explained to me that Chubb would not cover my 'pre-existing condition' for the travel insurance part of the insurance cover but then did not offer a thought through solution to the travel cover for someone with undeveloped CLL which has no current effect on my health at the moment so in a way is not a 'pre-existing condition' at all. I felt as if I was being treated like something that he just had to get off his desk. I plan to seek another broker for my household insurance.
(Wilmslow) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Pease. Thank you for your feedback. We have passed your comments on to your branch and the manager will be in touch to discuss the experience that you had.
A plan always try and match your renewal or beat your quote from else where . They are just down the road so ilike the fact you could go in and fill forms out if you had too . The staff at hall green are always helpfull and except part lump sum payments which really help . I always recomend a plan to my relatives and friends
(Hall Green) - Posted 2 years ago
Great insurance company not the best at returning calls when phoning to ask for various quotes for insurance
(Tooting) - Posted 2 years ago
Very pleased with the service and the annual price checking.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 years ago
could not match legal and general, as a valuable customer my home insurance was a farce
(Maidstone) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your feedback Mr Packman. I have passed this on to you branch who will be in touch to discuss the issues that you had.
Very friendly ,helpful staff offering good clear information.Good policies at good prices.
(Chester) - Posted 2 years ago
Always very helpful on the phone, and provide good impartial advice
(Southampton) - Posted 2 years ago
Despite maximum no claims, reduced annual and no business mileage and reduced value of the insured car, the premium was increased, although still generally competitive. On renewal of my two car insurances, I shall be exploring the market further.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass on your comments to your branch,
Utterly ridiculous breakdown cover cost. Resulting in immediate cancellation. do keep up and review your pathetic premiums otherwise I will start to regard all my other renewals with appropriate scepticism .thanks
(Worcester) - Posted 2 years ago
When we needed help you were there for us. We received excellent service from A-plan Insurance.
(Salisbury) - Posted 2 years ago
saved money
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 2 years ago
I recently took out both house contents and buildings insurance plus car insurance with the Eastleigh office. There were a couple of queries from me and they after a letter and phonecalls the girl was USELESS as nothing was resolved. In despair I went into the Worcester office in person and Laurence Cooper sorted all the problems out efficiently and politely. He is a star unlike the useless girl in the Eastleigh office. So I give him a score of 10 and them a score of nil.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 years ago
Sorry to hear about your experience at Eastleigh Mr Mannion. I will be passing on your feedback to them.
A-plan insurance is good although I introduced a friend and got your lovely thank you of £25 on MasterCard. However struggerling to find a place that will except it!!!
(Aylesbury) - Posted 2 years ago
Polite happy helpful staff, knew their stuff and even when an IT issue happened one morning they coped and simply took details and called back.
(Bath) - Posted 2 years ago