Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Quick. Easy. Fun 😁
You are very welcome! Cheers!
Auick delivery even during covid 19 chrisis and excellent prices.
Pacy pleasure and phenomenal feedback! Thanks for shopping with us and we'll see you again soon! Cheers!
Excellent product, excellent price and easy ordering online. Fast delivery via courier and able to track with SMS notifications and online. Item wrapped in discreet eco packaging. One very satisfied customer!
Loving this so much! Great feedback and we're ecstatic to hear we could please so much!😍 Thanks for the review and we'll see you again for more of the same excellent service!
Prompt delivery, high grade of products and good communication from the company at all times.
Woohoo - we love this feedback! Thanks for the awesome review and will keep up the good work! Enjoy!
I Found the site very informative had everything I was looking for and the site was very easy to use
That's what we like to hear, Nelly! Great to hear we could help so much during your on-site time with us! Thanks for shopping with us and we can't wait to see you again for more of the same elegant ease!
Products arrived very promptly given the current circumstances. Great quality, will be ordering again.
Speedy! Glad you were so pleased with everything! We can't wait to see you again in the future for more of the same! Cheers!
Quick postage and great prices
Yay! Glad to hear you received your pleasure package speedily and the prices were great! Thanks for shopping with us Tayla. Enjoy!
Accurate and in-depth descriptions, helpful videos, incredibly quick shipping and amazing customer service. Honestly the only site I trust for sex related products!
Yay! Fantastic stuff, Jesse! Great to hear you trust us so much and appreciate all of the hard work we've put in on the website! Thanks for the review and we can't wait to see you again!
ATMS is a excellent place too shop . Good Quilty products fast delivery service , And excellent online shopping . I will be recommending it too my friends and will certainly shop hear again . Thank you!
Awesome feedback! Cheers!
Hi there David! This is awesome feedback, we're glad you're so happy! Thanks for shopping with us and we hope you enjoy your products! Cheers!
Large selection of products that are categorised into easy to browse options, fast and reliable delivery service and a rewards program that is great.
This is great feedback! Good to know our site and reward programme is so great! Thanks for the review and in the mean time enjoy your new purchase!
Great service, kept me up to date and informed with delivery date / delays due to Covid-19, would use again.

Thanks!
Fantastic stuff, Paige! Great to hear the updates kept you informed and hopefully helped build anticipation for your goodies! Thanks for the feedback and we'll see you again soon!
I no longer need a boyfriend. Thank you!!
We'll assume that's a good thing! Keep on enjoying your new bestie and we'll see you again soon hopefully for more of the same!
Great
Thanks Adam! Cheers for the feedback!
Can always find exactly what I’m looking for and delivery is discreet and super fast
That's us! Awesome to know we got you your item quickly and you were able to easily find what you wanted! Thanks for the review! Enjoy...
A fantastic store.
Thanks for the compliment and thanks for the feedback! Cheers!
Packaging was very discrete and the products are high quality for the price
Wohoo! Lovely to hear this! Thanks for the feedback and expect more of the same the next time you shop with us!
excellent service
Great to hear! Cheers for the feedback and for shopping with us! Enjoy!
I’ve only ever bought items online, but receive Thankyou notes and handwritten who packed the items which I find lovely. Gives a sense of contact like you’d get from in store purchases. Their products are fantastic and at a reasonable cost.
Brilliant stuff Kate! Glad to hear you love all the lil' touches we provide with orders and even more, that you are loving the items we are providing! Thanks for the great feedback and expect the exact same personality and service the next time you shop with us!
Got my orders in less than a week, haven’t used them yet but they all look like amazing quality!
Speedy! We hope you do enjoy the products when you get a chance to use them Jamie! Thanks for the feedback and we can't wait to bring you more goodies in the future!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.27 based on 463 reviews