Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
"Easy to purchase online and prompt delivery."
Glad to hear! Cheers, for the feedback, enjoy!
"Discreet packaging, quick delivery, good pricing. Would definitely recommend them to others!"
Great stuff Mathieu, it's our pleasure! Thanks for the great feedback and for the recommendations!
"Quick postage & good prices. Love the fit & feel of the collar!"
Lovely to hear Amber! Love that you got your item quickly and that you enjoyed our low prices! Enjoy the collar and thanks for the review!
"I wasn't happy with my purchase. On the website it advertised that the toy cleaner was "antibacterial" yet on the bottles delivered it mentioned nothing about the toy cleaners being "antibacterial". Plus the adult toy I purchased didn't work once I installed the batteries so I threw the whole purchase out as I don't have the time and/or energy to spend time on the phone or write letters or go to the post office to send all these products back to your company. So I lost all my money on this purchase. In other words, I am very unhappy with the purchase from your store!"
We are so sorry to hear about these product issues. In order to resolve these product issues our service team has contacted you via email so please keep an eye out for this message. Make sure to check the spam account too as the mail may end up there. I hope we can get to the bottom of this problem and sort out the problems at hand.
"Wife loved her dildo. This was an addition to our collection and loved the feel of it. The size was great and filled her perfectly. Many orgasms with the use of her vibrator at the same time."
That's fantastic to hear, thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad to hear you guys are loving the new toys and the combination use with the vibe! Thanks!
"I purchase a few hundred dollars of products, paid for express overnight delivery then got an email saying that they had an influx of orders and there will be a delay on my order, I emailed support asking if they would refund the cost of the extra freight costs as they could not deliver as promised, I had no reply and no change was made to the cost. One of the products I purchased that costs $80+ broke the second time it was used. Not a happy shopper at all."
Hi there, sorry to hear about this problem. We have emailed you regarding this issue, however the mail may have ended up in your spam/junk folder so be sure to check there too! Hold tight, thanks.
"Excellent service, quick also has a good range - Thank you, I'll be back"
Great to hear you love our service and large range of products! Thanks for the feedback and we'll see you again soon!
"Promptly posted"
Awesome to hear! Glad to know you liked out fast delivery - thanks.
"Great products and service"
Lovely to hear Jennifer! Pleasure to know that you like our products and service. Thanks for the review, enjoy!
"Awesome service and quick delivery !"
That's us! Thanks for the feedback!
"Great service! Quick posting! Love that the staff email you when your items have been packed!"
Our pleasure, Raechel! Fantastic to know that you love our postage update system and high quality service! Thanks for shopping with ATMS and we hope to see you again!
"Amazing"
Great stuff Raidayna! Thanks!
"Toy is accurate to description on the website, was just a little disappointed with the strength of the vibrations and the dildo is very soft so bends to easily affecting the length of insertion."
Hi there. Sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with the toy you purchased. We source our descriptions straight from the manufacturer so we'll look into the product at hand and try get to the bottom of the issue. We have emailed you about this problem so make sure to check you spam/junk folder for an email from our service team. Thanks.
"AMAZING"
Yay! Great to hear, thanks.
"I couldn't believe how fast it came and exactly what I ordered. 😁😁😁"
Awesome stuff! Glad to know you got exactly what you wanted. Thanks for the great review!
"The package was sent express post but took a while to be received but although the post was slow despite paying express we are extremely happy with the items and plan to order again the future."
Apologies about the postage issues. I'm glad you are extremely happy about the items though! Thanks for the feedback and we'll look into these postage issues.
"I haven’t receive my order. Can you please check on it? It is A421047491015025"
Hi there. So sorry to hear about you not receiving your order. Our service team has emailed you in regards to solving this problem, however the mail may have ended up in your spam/junk so please be sure to check there. Thanks, I hope we solve this ASAP.
"They sell the stuff I wanted. I bought the stuff. I now have the stuff."
Great to hear we have the stuff you wanted! Even better, you now have the stuff! Thanks for the feedback, enjoy!
"Highly recommend"
Thanks for the recommendations! Enjoy your items and we hope to see you again soon!
"Loads of variety, great prices, thanks for the free item! One of our purchases doesn't work though =("
Hi there Brettmel. Glad to hear you like our variety and low product prices, however, we're sorry to hear about the product not working though. We have contacted you through email to help solve this issue, so please hold tight for an email from us so we can resolve this issue (make sure to check spam/junk too!). Thanks.
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.25 based on 242 reviews