Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
"Love the site and the purchase"
"Great products and after sales help, slow postage left us a little disappointed"
"Fast delivery & Item is as was advertised"
"Fast delivery and great after sales service when my order was not attached to my account properly. Also a great range. Love the toys I purchased. The Icicles No. 66 was smaller than expected but still a fantastic toy."
"Quick service and delivery"
"Quick delivery easy to deal with. Would highly recommend"
"Product doesnt work but shipping was very fast thank you"
"............."
"Always fast and discreet packing, always have an awesome deal on something!! 😍"
"Quick, discreet. Quality products. Cheap. Happy customer here"
"Item arrived with human hair inside packaging! Packaging was damaged on arrival! Requested refund which was provided. Never shopping with them again!!!"
"I completed a test order to see if these guys lived up to the promises they claim and was impressed by the quick turnaround in ordering to delivery. It was shipped that day and travelled overnight and delivered next day!! I’ve shopped with a number of stores over the years and many leave a lot to be desired - many others state the items are in stock and claim to do next day delivery however when you order you find out days later the item isn’t available or the item hasn’t been shipped and it can take weeks to actually receive the delivery. ATMS are not one of these. They say it’s in stock and it is. They say it’s next day delivery and it is! One minor issue is with their address fields when entering in your address make sure you include your Unit or apartment number in the first field instead of placing it in the actual designated field as my delivery arrived with NO unit number - luckily for me the delivery driver had my number and was able to call me to ask the number. All in all I was impressed with this company and will most certainly shop with them again in the future."
"Well packaged in general. Toys and lingerie recieved in mystery bags seemed rather more of a novelty than anything else. Would not recommend, unless you want a laugh."
"Items were picked and shipped quickly."
"Discreet and fast delivery!"
"Always so many options and great brands available. Lots of specials and free things when ordering, and super easy and reliable delivery!"
"Competitive prices. Lots of variety. Will be back."
Thanks for your awesome feedback! Please let us know if you have any questions when making your next purchase :)
"The Fill her up is fantastic - love it, feels real. Great purchase 10/10"
Great to hear that your product was all you wanted it to be! :)
"Absolutely thrilled with the service arrived well before expected amd great prices!"
Thanks for your wonderful feedback! :)
"It was alright, they didn’t include my gift with purchase. And although I paid extra for next day delivery, it was shipped the next day and arrived the day after. I won’t shop here again."
Thanks for your feedback! Your order was placed after our cut-off time for same day dispatch, and unfortunately, we don't appear to have the promotional code entered on your order sorry! However, please feel free to use this on your next purchase :)
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.26 based on 181 reviews