Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
"Very happy with the discreet packaging, short wait time, and good quality, inexpensive product."
"Always provides the best products, easy to use website, quick shipping, there’s always gifts and deals going on, quick replying staff if you have any troubles or questions, overall amazing site, I don’t shop anywhere else!!"
"Adult toy mega store is definitely my one stop shop for all things naughty and nice! I was pleasantly surprised by the easy-to-use website that enabled me to find the biggest AND blackest dildo’s money can buy, easily and efficiently. Putting things into my shopping cart was as satisfying as putting my nickel-plated nipple clamps on my boyfriend (which I highly recommend!). The website offers a great range of products and I was ecstatic to find that you carry the full range Swedish made penis pumps and ass stuffing butt plugs. If there was one thing I could suggest it would be to put an age range on each product - last week I tried to use my gag and handcuff kit I met on a child down at my local park but almost ended up getting arrested as apparently he was not of age! All in all adult toy mega store has satisfied every hole in my body and I will keep cumming back for more!"
"Great range of all the naughty goodies. We just needed more lube and toy cleaner but I ended up buying some extra toys, couldn't resist. Competitive prices. Prompt, well packaged and discrete shipping. Will definitely come back again."
"Affordable and arrived on a reasonable amount of time. Would order again from here."
"Fast efficient service with a smile"
"I love Adult Toy Mega store, there is heaps of amazing and fun products. There are great articles, that are informative, also the articles answer questions that some people may be afraid to ask. The articles encourage the reader to seek further information from a GP or other health professional. Regards Happy Customer!"
"Great items , they were delivered very fast, I'm one very very happy customer.."
"The staff member I spoke to was very helpful and informative. The item came discretely and well packaged and on time."
"Good"
"Perfect"
"found the delivery was quick and simple, products were great did the job easy"
"items delivered very quickly. one item was faulty and after some communication, this matter was resolved very efficiently to mutual satisfaction. very good store to deal with."
"great p wide range of products and prompt delivery"
"Great Company to deal with very discreet and fast postage . My Partner and I are very happy with the Toys we have bought from them"
"Order arrived super quick, absolutely no hassles, and EXCELLENT quality product."
"HAVENT GOT MY ORDER YET TO WRITE A REVIEW"
"They are just what you what in a purchase , reliable quick delivery and A quality made product."
"Good quality product, international shipping and postage was fast."
"All the toys I buy from this site are the best quality for price plus there a lot of fun"
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.58 based on 62 reviews