Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Have not used yet
I placed an order on 3/1/21.
I am still yet to receive my order.
My email to Support for assistance has remained unanswered.
Order Number 723750.
Hi Scott, as stated onsite we do not operate over the weekend. We got to your email first thing on Monday and replied within an hour. We will be dealing with this issue with the couriers 😊
Outfits fit perfect πŸ‘Œ toys are 😏 postage wasn’t too bad for not being in Australia all and all I’m 100% looking at buying more
Thank you so much!!! So glad all your items are to your liking - see you soon 😊
Had the best prices at the time of purchase, fast delivery and great products.
Thank you Jayde!!! Glad you took advantage of our sales 😊
So easy to deal with! Great website, fast dispatch and delivery. Have recommended to friends.
Wow - really appreciate your recommendation!!! Our warehouse staff are incredibly fast at getting those orders out 😊
Good products, quick dispatch and fantastic customer service. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for your feedback!!! Our customer service team love helping with all of your questions and provide some pretty great recommendations 😊
Great range, easy to use and purchase from
Thank you!!! We try to make it as easy as possible to get the latest toys available in the market 😊
Only had it for 2 days and am loving playing with all the settings. Definitely gets the job done β˜‘οΈ
Thank you so much!!! Glad to hear you are enjoying your new toy 😊
I haven’t received my product yet and I’m already being harassed for a review
So sorry! Our review emails are sent out automatically after a certain time has passed. Seems that your order was over the Christmas period which meant a small delay.
Good quick delivery and quality products would recommend
Thank you!!! We are always stoked to be in people's recommendations 😊
Amazing! Definitely won’t need another man after this lol.
Thank you for the feedback!!! We are all about self-love here at ATMS 😍
Excellent Service & very fast despatch & delivery of goods.
Thank you so much!!! We try our best to get your items as fast as we can to your doorstep 😊
Have bought a couple of times from atms now easy to use website and quick postage
Thanks Joanne!!! We try our best to make it the easiest online shopping experience it can be 😊
Quick and easy ordering and the updates on the delivery status were really handy.
Thank you!!! We try our best to keep of peace of mind throughout the whole process 😊
All of my boxes were open when they arrived didn’t seem very sanitary at all
We can see that you have not contacted our customer service team directly regarding this. We have emailed you so that we can look into this and rectify this situation 😊
I’m very happy with what I got thanks
Thank you!!! Glad you liked the products 😊
One of the product Satisfier 2 will not charge up. One of the contacts doesn't protruding out of the body, no contact with the charger.
Hi Vojta!!! So sorry about this! We can see that you have not emailed our customer service team about this so we have sent an email to rectify this situation 😊
Quick communication, easily sorted out a price match for me.
Thank you!!! Glad you used our price match function - an excellent way to make savings 😊
Quick, efficient and private
Thank you!!! 3 things we aim to achieve every order 😊
Good site, easy to navigate and purchase, fairly swift delivery time (probably longer than normal due to COVID, but less than a fortnight regardless). Only complaint would be the instructions needed to be a little more detailed. It was hard to figure out where to plug it in.
Thank you for your feedback!!! We certainly are trying our best to be as fast as we can despite what has been happening this year with the pandemic 😊
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.28 based on 745 reviews