Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

Based on 1,490 reviews
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Good Timely and well packaged
Most likely the worst sex toy I have purchased, it offered little stimulation to my partner, once started it could not be turned off unless it was plugged into a charger, the button which governed vibration and suction worked sporadically. Complete waste of money and time.
We have emailed you about this as we have not been contacted by you. For any faulty product queries we love to resolve asap 😊
Great! Helpful staff, fast and discreet postage, affordable products
Thank you!!! Discretion is super important t o us - glad you liked the packaging 😍
Decent weight and easy to remove. Material is a tad plasticy.
Thanks Emily!!! Feel free to leave a product review onsite so other customers can see 😊
Really good service, no problems with items purchased.
Thank you!!! Great to hear 😍
Communication isn’t the best.
Thanks Sharon for the feedback!!! Feel free to email us letting us know ways in which we can improve 😊
Perfect
Thanks Georgia!!! Glad you liked the goodies 😊
Fast delivery..... And I mean fast. Great products and most important incredible customer service.
Thanks David!!! Our customer care team are amazing at looking after any queries 😊
ATMS really is next level in products, service and price. Highly recommend ATMS will be buying again.
Wow thanks Johnny!!! Appreciate your recommendation 😊
Very good toys and games
Thanks Jason!!! Glad you liked them 😊
Cheap and fast delivery
Thanks!!! So glad you received everything so quickly 😊
I still have not recieved the parcel after 1 month. sendle just told me the parcel is lost. and they will contact you. what can I do now????
We cannot see any emails from you in regards to this so I have emailed you so we can sort this 😊
The product arrived in our mailbox promptly and wrapped discreetly
Thanks Nick!!! We love being able to deliver in eco-friendly discreet packaging 😊
Huge range, very easy to navigate website and simple checkout process. Enjoyable shopping experience.
Thank you so much!!! Glad you found what you needed easily 😊
Absolutely love the toys we purchased from you guys were a definite hit that’s for sure and look forward to buying many more fun products from you the only criticism I have is that postage was nearly double what it said on the website as paid for express post in the hopes it would arrive in the 2-3 day time frame like stated but took 7 days to arrive missing out on a naughty weekend away I had planned with the wife. But with that said it was worth the wait 👌
Thanks Ryan!!! Express costs $3 more than Standard. We always recommend to allow an extra day if an order is time sensitive so we can pack the items or if there are any small courier delays 😊
Received no tracking and now it has been weeks with further delay
We emailed with your tracking - please always double check spam as it can end up there. Happy to see it has now arrived. Apologies the courier was a little longer than usual!
Good experience for first time buyer😁
Thank you!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed your first time shopping experience with us 😊
Good prices great product
Thanks Michael!!! Glad to hear you like it 😊
Great variety great prices. Quality product
Thanks Jody!!! We love being able to keep our prices low😊
I ordered from another company on the same day as I placed my order with you. I received their order 4 days ago. Yet nothing from you to indicate that you have even received my order. What's happening?? I'm unable to answer any of your following enquiries as I don't even know if the product is in transit!!
Very odd! We have emailed you as we have not been directly contacted about this. It shows your order was delivered within the delivery timeframe. Please contact us right away if there any issues 😊
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.3 based on 1,490 reviews