Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
"Discreet packaging. Fast delivery. Products as described!"
Awesome stuff, enjoy!
"Very good quality, very quick postage! So happy with my purchase and will definitely order again thank you"
That's us, pleasure at speed. Expect more of the same service from us!
"Easy to find products, easy buying process and was pakced at shipped quickly. Kept me updated on everything. Great service, will definitely purchase from this site again"
Glad your experience with us was thorough and hassle free! See you again soon, thanks for shopping with us!
"I was"
You were... Speechless!
"Very easy to use website, great variety of products, same to next day shipping and very fast delivery, I think it's safe to say I'll be using this store exclusively for all of my intimate needs"
Awesome feedback. Glad you enjoy our range of products. Expect more of the same, see you soon!
"Next day shipping. Did what it says on the box. Very happy."
As it should!Thanks for shopping with us.
"The service is amazing and the quality and quantity of the products is great. Partner and i lived every item and will deffinetely be shopping here again."
Quality and quantity! Thanks very much for shopping with us Jamie, glad you enjoyed. Hope to see you soon.
"Husband bought a new toy when it arrived It was not what I expected, Husband and I got the measurements wrong. We contacted Adult Toy Megastore once the parcel arrived and notified them, the package had not been opened at all and when asked to exchange we were told they do not refund or exchange only faulty items. Neither my husband and I happy and the purchase is useless now useless to us."
Unfortunately due to the nature of our products, we can only accept return under certain circumstances! Thoroughly read product descriptions so you can make the most informed choice possible.
"My Partner and I enjoy the huge range of Dildos on Offer from Adult Toy Megastore and one of the best reasons is the discreet packaging and easy ordering process"
We're not short when it comes to dildo diversity. We're not short when it comes to dildo discretion as well!
"3 out 4 Items arrived quickly, would have been VG if all items included. Post sales help have been VG"
Ahhh, almost! Thanks for your cooperation and communication post sale. Thanks very much for the feedback, enjoy!
"Premium stock, tracked and timely deliveries. Items purchased were good quality and durable despite the low prices."
Glad you enjoy our range! Sexual satisfaction should be affordable. Thanks for the feedback!
"Fast shipping and great prices 👌"
Affordable pleasure at speed. Thanks for shopping with us!
"The vibrator I bought was terrible. Not electronic at all???? Nope."
Sorry to hear! This looks like a faulty product. Lookout for an email from us in your inbox (potentially spam/junk folder) so we can resolve this issue! Thanks for letting us know.
"I tried lots of online adult store、this one havent let me down yet. Definitely give it a try、i know they can deliver. Quick shipping、quick delivery. Just try it youll see.😉"
Awesome to hear Noland! Expect more of the same from us. Thanks for choosing ATMS!
"Absolutely professional specialy Sophie at customer service.i had a small issue with one product and I kindly asked them to fix situation and after next 4 days they solve the issue don’t hesitate to purchased from them thanks again guys."
Sophie is a superstar! Thanks for the compliments, will pass this onto her. Thanks very much for your communication and cooperation and thanks again for the awesome feedback!
"No problems, quick delivery."
Awesome, enjoy!
"FAST DELIVERY."
You betcha! Thanks for choosing ATMS.
"Great company to deal with, deliver on time every time"
Fantastic feedback Robert! Expect more of the same. Thanks for shopping with ATMS.
"Sent 2 messages regarding my order and did not receive any support from customer service. Only and automated email saying they would contact me. Will think twice before I purchase anything from this website"
Sorry to hear Renato! Will pass this onto customer service. They will be in touch soon!
"Excellent site for acquiring new toys. Quality is amazing, super fast shipping, reasonably priced and If you have any problems just send them an email and they’ll get back to quickly to help fix it. Definitely buy from here again."
Fantastic feedback Krystal! Quality and quantity!

Yeap, if you have any problems, contact us so we can resolve the issue!

Until next time!