Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
"Great website. Fast, discreet delivery. Will be using Adult Toy Megastore again"
"Very easy to navigate and purchasing was quick and simple."
"Fast and efficient"
"Easy to buy and discreet shipping. Fast and reliable. A fantastic consumer experience. Thank you"
"Awesome prices"
"Good products. Good prices. Quick delivery"
"Range of what we were looking for was good. At 6.6" girth, the four inch long plug we found was just a little too large in circumference at the widest part; the three inch we've just ordered should hopefully be better. We are looking for width rather than length. Most prices seem competitive. We've also had trouble finding whips and switches with just the right stiffness (not too much, not too little, it's a bit of a Goldilocks thing) to generate the satisfying "thwack" we're seeking, and leave lots of red (but not broken) skin, which takes a while to heal but doesn't leave scars. We're looking to finding that on this site, too. All up, about 8 out of 10 so far."
"Great service, quick postage, quality products, good communication to customers."
"Very quick delivery, excellent packaging and arrived as expected with great products."
"I didn’t receive my package"
"This listings for items all give an estimated date of arrival. This date was two days after I ordered, my package didn't ship until the day after I had ordered (even though I ordered in the early hours of the morning), and then the package didn't arrive until two days after the estimated date of arrival."
"Very professional. Package arrive quickly and it was all very discrete. Products were as advertised on line. Very happy."
"Got what we wanted and its fun"
"Quick dispatch and great customer service"
"Products have really enhanced our relationship"
"Site is easy to navigate, staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Packaging is discrete. Products and range is excellent."
".. .................."
"I wanted things to go up my butt and now I have them"
"Extremely helpful. Very discreet. Highly recommend this store."
Thank you for your feedback!

We're glad you found our website helpful and our delivery discreet. We aim to please! See you again soon.

- The ATMS Team
www.adulttoymegastore.com.au
"Because they have great products and great variety"
Thanks for your feedback!

We're glad you like our products and variety - we hope you shop with us again soon!

- The ATMS Team