Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Fast and prompt service, items are exactly as described on the website thank you
It broke first time using
So very happy with my purchase, best thing I have bought in a very long time! Fast shipping and quality product...will be back again very soon!
Thank you so much!!! So great to hear you are enjoying your toys 😊
Everything was perfect. Nice discreet packaging to surprise the wife.
Thank you Dave!!! Discretion is very important to us and our customers - no need for the couriers to know what is inside 😊
Great Hassle free, And quickest shipping. Even faster than some Australian businesses, and I live in Australia 🀣 will definitely be back for more.
Thank you Jonathan!!! Wow - we really appreciate the feedback. We try our best to be one of the fastest in the business 😊
Very disappointed was supposed to have 3 β€œlove holes β€œ only got 1 not worth the price
Hi there! We have emailed you regarding this and wish to solve this for you. Please do contact us directly if you have any future issues 😊
All round easy shopping and quick delivery.
Thank you Michael!!! We are so happy that you are enjoying our quick delivery services 😊
Easy to deal with no problems at all and fast delivery brilliant.
Thank you Barry! So great to hear that you got your parcel quickly and easily 😊
i did an order with express delivery at 9:15am NZ time april 15 i was expecting my order to be picked up/collected by DHL the same day as payment but for some reason it wasn't it seems the wait time for pick up is 24 hrs after i get the tracking number from ATM, terrible shocking service when i first did orders they shipped out the same day only few hrs after i sent payment, but now for some reason it's 24hr Delay so 1 star for Despatch service
Hi Ben! Thanks for your feedback - we have spoken about this with you over email and detailed that it was dispatched on the same day.
Awesome quality and items were as described would highly recommend and can’t wait to use
Thank you Mat!!! So great to hear you are excited to use your new toys 😊
I was not happy with my purchase. This was my first time buying sex toy on line. It was way too big for me. I even didn't open the packaging I called and ask them if I could exchange something to bit smaller and answer was no so I just wasted my money. They should have some sort of policy in place to exchange so if people like me who don't know much about the product at least there is opportunity for exchange.
Thank you for your feedback!!! For the item that was purchased, it had all the measurements detailed clearly onsite. As per our return policy, we cannot accept returns for a change of mind. Please in the future do read the description before purchasing!
Really fast shipping! Can always rely on atms ☺️☺️
Thank you Lucy!!! We try our best to deliver as fast as we can 😊
Excellent service and products delivered very quickly. Will definitely purchase from here again.
Thank you!!! So great to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with us 😊
Great
Thank you Amber for your feedback!!!
Excellent service, fast delivery. Fantastic products, great value for money.
Thank you!!! We have a wide range of products so that Aussie's from all walks of life can try sex toys without breaking the bank 😊
My order was exactly what I expected good quality and my partner loved the G’s ATMS is quality and delivers on time the prices are great! Would highly recommend to my friends!
Thank you so much Karissa!!! We really appreciate the feedback and being in your recommendations 😊
Great prices, great variety, great delivery time. Thumbs up
Thank you Renee!!! So GREAT to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with us 😊
Good quality
Thank you Charles!!! So great to hear you enjoyed the quality of your products 😊
Asked a question about charging the product and no response after 2 weeks
Hi there, we have emailed you regarding this as we have not received any emails about this. We want to sort this out immediately for you 😊
Always excellent
Thank you so much!!! So great to hear you enjoy shopping with us 😊
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.29 based on 814 reviews