Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Really quick shipping from NZ to Oz.
All products came as described
Filled my butthole right up ;)
I was very happy with my purchase. Cost effective and postage was very quick. I will be purchasing again.
Great service, quick delivery. Very impressed
That's a great combo for pleasure, isn't it?! Thanks for the amazing review, we'll keep up the same, great work!
The service was really good and the packaging was made out of recycled material so thumbs up for that!
Thanks for the thumbs up and great feedback! Cheers!
Fast delivery. Received my item and i love it. Thank you so much!
Absolutely amazing! We're so pleased to hear you love your item so much! Keep on enjoying it and we hope to see you again soon for more goodies!
Whilst my first order was despatched quickly, thier inability to communicate and/or willingness to assist when there are issues, overshadows the speed. I will not order again. I have since found a site that gets on to issues extremely quickly and do everything they can to sort out any issues quickly.
Hi there Paul, we're sorry to head of this issue which occurred during the process of your order. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and would be very keen to look in to your issue. Please hold tight and we'll get an email to you regarding this. Thanks for your feedback.
Keep up the great service! Thumbs up all around.
We will keep it up, Ronnie! Cheers!
Great products and even better service. Fast delivery and concealed well to disguise contents.
Perfect private pleasure! Thanks for the feedback and we hope you keep on enjoying your products as much as you enjoy us! Cheers!
Happy with product service and efficiency of the delivery process.
That's great to hear and we're happy to be of service! Thanks for the feedback and expect more of the same the next time you shop with us!
No instructions with item so thought to start with it didn't work. Got it working and well it's ok
Sorry to hear of this, Tania. We will look into this for you and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any further issues with the item, please get in touch with us and we'll sort them out ASAP. Thank you for the feedback.
Great products and fast postage. Will shop again :)
Yay! We are really happy to hear this and appreciate the support 😍. Thanks for stopping by!
Love my new toy, exactly as described and good quality,
Staff are very good with responding to email enquiries and very helpful
I will definitely be buying more toys from these guys, Prices are very good also
That's us! We love that you loved our great service and even more, we love that you are so thrilled with your new toy! Thanks for the terrific review and here's to more fun ahead!
Fast delivery. And great discreet packaging.
Awesome to hear you loved the speedy and discrete parcel! Thanks for the great feedback, we appreciate it and will keep up the good work!
Excellent, fast service. Arrived quicker than expected.
This is brilliant to hear! We hope you enjoy your purchase as much as you enjoyed our service! Thanks for the feedback!
Great prices and the packaging to protect my precious cargo was very well done!
Thanks for the awesome feedback, Marcus! Glad to hear you loved the prices n packaging! Thanks for shopping with us and we hope to see you again for more of the same!
Still waiting for my order.
Never again
Sorry to hear of this issue. We have lodged an enquiry with the postage service in regards to the whereabouts of your order as it has left our warehouse after packing. We understand your frustration and apologise for this delay so please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this as quickly as we can. Please keep your eyes peeled for correspondence from our service team (and please check spam/junk as some of our messages may end up there). Thank you for your patience.
Products good quality, fast
Prompt
Delivery excellent service all the way through the transaction
Happy to hear! Thanks for the awesome review!
Ordered with express shipping and has taken longer than it should have.
Sorry to hear of this issue. As the COVID-19 pandemic has been occurring, parcels have been delayed as transit/logistic lines have been overwhelmed. We apologise for this regardless and will look into this issue for you. Thank you for the feedback and for your patience.
Came quick
You or the parcel? Hopefully both! Thanks for the review and 5*!
Would highly recommend. Super fast shipping super quick correspondence. Profesh!
Great to hear, Oliver! Thanks for the great review and we hope you enjoy you new purchase!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.23 based on 537 reviews