Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Well packaged.
Item did what it was supposed to do as advertised.
Will definitely shop Again.
Love It, Thank you ATMS.
my husband and i are so happy toys can bring couples closer together and its fun we'll be back thank you so much.
The delivery of the item was very quick, but I don’t think the item I received was the item I thought I was ordering. It looked like a cheap knock off, with cheap packaging, that was put inside an original box. The item inside the box looked nothing like the item that was displayed on the box.
Trusted their sizes and it fit great. Partner certainly loves it.
Great quality fast shipping
Awesome! It is great to know the items got to you quickly and were of great quality! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your support!
The online store was really easy to use. The prices are great and my item arrived from international shipping wayyyyyy before I expected it! Would shop here again and recommend to friends!
Terrific! This is everything we aim for with our service so we're stoked to know we're performing at that level! It's also super to hear that your item arrived so quickly too! Thanks for your great feedback, we'll make sure to keep it up so don't expect anything else apart from this the next time you shop with us. Cheers!
Haven’t tried the gels yet but the lingerie I bought wasn’t great. Was very baggy and the material felt cheap.
Hi there Tayla, we are sorry to hear about the lingerie not being what was expected! We'd love to help you find the perfect garment, so if you do choose to shop with us again please get in touch with our service team as they'd be very happy to help you find an amazing piece. We hope the other items are great though and we thank you for your feedback regarding this. Cheers.
So easy to shop with.
It's awesome to hear you find us so easy to shop with! We hope you find the items as great as us and we hope to see you again soon for more of pleasure!
Easy to order, arrrived in quick smart time and items was as described.
It sounds like you've had a great time ordering with us! Thanks for the feedback and we hope you have fun with your items!
Amazing!
Super fast shipping and the products are amazing. Will 100 and 10% purchase from ATMS again.
Terrific! It's fantastic to know you're so happy with us and loved the speedy shipping and more importantly, the products you received! Enjoy your new toys and we hope you come around again soon!
Item does what it was designed to do,very effectively.
Sounds like an awesome time! Cheers!
Products are great. Delivery was in time. Completely satisfied
Complete satisfaction - awesome! Thanks for your feedback, we love it!
I love ATMS. Quick and convenient, plus friendly service when/if needed.
Yay, we are happy to hear this, Mitch! It's great you love us and find our service quick, friendly and convenient! Enjoy your order and we hope to see you again soon for more of the same!
Paid for express post, that was late on top of paying for priority order. I have been told ill get a refund if postage amount, but that has still not gone into my account to date.
Hi there Renee, we are sorry to hear of this delivery delay! We offer our apologies regarding this. Our service team will further investigate this so please hold tight while this action processes. Thank you for the feedback and we once again apologise about this issue arising. Thanks.
The service from Adult Megastore has always been good but the delivery through Aust Post is slow and a nuisance because they always insist on a signature even if I ask to just leave the delivery. To get to the local post office to retrieve the delivery inside working hours is very difficult ---to the point that I am considering going elsewhere for my adult toys .
Hi there Ray, we're sorry to hear of this issue regarding the delivery of your items! We will look into this for you and appreciate you bringing it to our attention as we want you to have the best experience possible with us! We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you. Thanks for your feedback.
Amazingly quick service considering the Covid-19 hurdles. The package came quickly and discreet as described.
We Will be back again!
Yay! We love this and are really glad to hear you loved our amazingly quick service with everything that is going on regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope you love your items and that they help you during this unprecedented struggle. Enjoy and we can't wait to have you around again for more of the same!
Great service, great prices, and great stock!
That's everything we aim for here at ATMS! Thanks for the awesome feedback Claire, we appreciate it!
Love the store
Yass! We love that you love us and hope you love your toy just as much! Cheers!
Really good shop with info about items!
Brilliant! Great to know you think we're fantastic John and that you love the information we provide around the items we stock! Cheers for the feedback, we'll keep it up and hope to see you again soon for more of the exact same!
Fantastic and speedy delivery
That's us! It's awesome to hear you loved the speedy delivery and it was all fantastic! Thanks for your review and we hope you enjoy your order!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.28 based on 695 reviews