Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

literally feels like it’s jackhammering my clit- it’s either too much or not enough. not a fan
We appreciate your honesty! We would recommend to write a product review online 😊
Disappointed as I ordered a few items as a gift for a bride to be and when they arrived all the packaging was crumbled squished and one even busted open on the end completely. This ment I couldn't give her these gifts it just looked distasteful and cheap . Such a shame
We have emailed you as we can see you did not contact us about this - so sorry that happened we would love to resolve this for you 😊
The product worked as advertised at first but when used in water it was not submersible waterproof as advertised and damaged the motor. This seems to be a common issue with this product.
Please in the future email us about this - we have emailed you so we can resolve this for you 😊
Placed 2 orders in the same day. Got one but not the other. Made an enquirey and still no answer 1 week later
We are very sorry there has been a delay with your parcel! Last week we did make contact with you and have submitted an enquiry with the couriers.
After hearing people rave about the satisfyer 2 I wanted to get one. Unfortunately I can’t seem to get it to work. Reading reviews makes me think I’ve purchased a faulty one. It takes me ages to position it and still then I don’t orgasm. I orgasm regularly with toys and I am just not feeling it at all. I’m very dissatisfied and disappointed.
Thank you for your honest feedback!!! If you do have issues with a product please do review it on the product page on our site. This review system is for our services not for personal concerns of the products 😊
Very disappointed with the service. I paid a lot of money on 2 orders and paid for express postage. It took over a week to get here. I made a complaint and was told that post was experiencing delays due to covid. As a business it is your duty to update your website, if it had been pointed out that there were delays even with express post. I would not have paid extra. Wouldnt buy from here again.
Unfortunately, in this person's case, there were some unforeseen delays with their package. We have already refunded them the extra cost of the express shipping. So sorry about that!
The delivery of the item was very quick, but I don’t think the item I received was the item I thought I was ordering. It looked like a cheap knock off, with cheap packaging, that was put inside an original box. The item inside the box looked nothing like the item that was displayed on the box.
Hi there! We're sorry to hear that the item wasn't what you expected! We'll look into this to see if we can better represent the item and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can improve. Once again, we apologise for any issues and inconveniences this has caused. Thanks for your review.
Haven’t tried the gels yet but the lingerie I bought wasn’t great. Was very baggy and the material felt cheap.
Hi there Tayla, we are sorry to hear about the lingerie not being what was expected! We'd love to help you find the perfect garment, so if you do choose to shop with us again please get in touch with our service team as they'd be very happy to help you find an amazing piece. We hope the other items are great though and we thank you for your feedback regarding this. Cheers.
Paid for express post, that was late on top of paying for priority order. I have been told ill get a refund if postage amount, but that has still not gone into my account to date.
Hi there Renee, we are sorry to hear of this delivery delay! We offer our apologies regarding this. Our service team will further investigate this so please hold tight while this action processes. Thank you for the feedback and we once again apologise about this issue arising. Thanks.
The product broke on first use from a small drop to the ground🤔 I will not be using it again. Appreciate fast delivery.
Hi there! We're sorry to hear of the toy breaking from the drop. If you believe this is due to a fault, please get in touch with us and we could have a look into it for you. Thank you for your feedback though, we appreciate and hope to see you again soon.
The provided batteries we’re flat and replacements were more expensive then the actual product. Other then that everything else was okay.
Sorry to hear of this issue regarding the batteries! Due to the nature of items we provide, we are unable to check each item due to the private nature of the goods. We still apologise about this however and apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused. We will look into this and try to deduce whether this is a batch issue or not so we thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hold tight while we look investigate this matter. Thanks.
2 weeks has passed, have not got my order, tracking number does not work. ..
Hi there Trevor. We are sorry to hear of this issue and apologise for the inconvenience. We will look into this matter for you and investigate what has happened to your order so please hold tight and we'll figure this out ASAP. Please keep your eyes peeled for an email from one of our service team members with further information regarding this. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
If youre intending for very quick, light and sparse use for solo clitoral stimulation the Doxy3 looks and functions great. BUT IF you intend to use Doxy3 for more then quick and light use eg. Body Massage, well the Doxy3 IS’NT for you and there’s far more reliable and better built models to choose from.
Hey there, Stephn! Sorry to hear that you didn't find the model was exactly what you wanted! We'd love to help you discover the perfect pleasure product so if you do stop by again, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our product experts because they'd love to help you out! If any problems do persist, please contact our service team and we will investigate any issues further. We thank you for your feedback and appreciate you stopping by.
Ordered with express shipping and has taken longer than it should have.
Sorry to hear of this issue. As the COVID-19 pandemic has been occurring, parcels have been delayed as transit/logistic lines have been overwhelmed. We apologise for this regardless and will look into this issue for you. Thank you for the feedback and for your patience.
Item didn't fit properly. Freight was pretty good and fast.
Sorry to hear of this product issue. We'll look into the item in question to try get to the bottom of this issue so please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience and feedback.
I am disappointed in this product, after 1 use the button to turn it on has broken. I have changed the batteries multiple times and it still will not turn on, it only sometimes turns on if I hold it down in a certain position, but will not stay on. Should not be having these issues with a new product.
Very sorry to hear, sounds like the product is potentially faulty. Look out for an email from us so we can confirm the issue and figure out what's happened. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder as our messages may end up there as well. Thank you.
You didn't write my correct address, the unit number and parcel collect number was missing (I'm 100% sure I put it in the address field). This created trouble for me. And it's was not the first time, it happened on my first order, so i was so cautious when I put my address but exactly same thing happened. There should be a problem with your website if you haven't changed it manually
Hi there Marco, thanks for the feedback. We apologise for this delivery issue and will look into it immediately for you. Our service team has also sent you an email regarding this issue so please keep your eyes peeled for correspondence from us and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Amazing sales and the products look good on the website but I all haven’t received my products and I do understand that there will be delays due to covid but a response would be nice or a valid tracking number
Sorry to hear of this issue, Dakota! We have sent an email regarding this delay so please keep your eyes peeled for an email from our service team regarding your order (please check spam/junk mail periodically as well as some of our correspondence may end up there due to the nature of goods we provide). Thank you for your patience.
Still havnt received it yet
Hi there. Sorry to hear of you not receiving your purchase yet. We have sent an email to you in regards to this issue, so please keep your eyes peeled for contact from our service team and we'll get to the bottom of this issue as quick as possible. Please ensure your spam/junk messages are checked as well as some of our correspondence may end up in those folders. Thanks for your patience.
Wasn't happy with the product. Wasn't willing to refund
Sorry to hear of this issue. Due to the nature of goods we provide, we are at times unable to process refunds due to a variety of reasons. We apologise for the issues you have encountered, however. If you have any queries in regards to future purchases, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our service team in the future as we'd love to help you find the perfect product. Thank you for the feedback.
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.31 based on 927 reviews