Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Happy with my purchase, delivery was quick
Thank you!!! So great to hear you received everything quickly 😊
I was pretty happy with most of what I purchased. I did though purchase a couple of books/ novelty items that weren’t what I had expected and hadn’t really had anything more then a cover photo and a written description to go by. Upon receiving the items I certainly didn’t think the book was worth $44.95 but apparently there’s a no returns policy, even on non-intimate items.
Thank you Amanda for the feedback!!! Will definitely pass this experience along 😊
Great pruducts but Just a small issue with website when trying to type address in
Thank you John!!! Appreciate the feedback 😊
Website was easy to use. Could be a good idea to send a confirmation email with all the delivery details and expected delivery time, but still all around good. Delivery was fast as.
Thank you!!! All delivery timeframes are displayed at the top of our site so you are aware before you purchase - appreciate the feedback 😊
Nice product and well delivered. Would recommend.
Thank you!!! We always appreciate being amongst our customer's recommendations 😊
Packaging was great, and arrived super quick. One item exceeded my expectations and one item I was disappointed with. Overall good.
Thank you for providing your feedback!!! Feel free to provide product reviews onsite so that people know exactly which products you are talking about 😊
Great products. Fast delivery. Will continue to buy more in the near future.
Thanks Linda!!! If you ever need any recommendations don't hesitate to ask our customer service team 😊
One star less as I paid extra for 2 to 3 day delivery and it came day 5. Good product and good price. Deceiving with au site but post from New Zealand.☺️
Hi there - we really appreciate your feedback!!! We do detail onsite that we are based in New Zealand. In terms of your delivery we are sorry for the 2 day delay - it seemed there was an unforeseen delay in your area.
Everything was perfect. Nice discreet packaging to surprise the wife.
Thank you Dave!!! Discretion is very important to us and our customers - no need for the couriers to know what is inside 😊
All round easy shopping and quick delivery.
Thank you Michael!!! We are so happy that you are enjoying our quick delivery services 😊
Great
Thank you Amber for your feedback!!!
Excellent service, fast delivery. Fantastic products, great value for money.
Thank you!!! We have a wide range of products so that Aussie's from all walks of life can try sex toys without breaking the bank 😊
I guess u cant try before you buy... chose wisely is all i would suggest!! the product is good but its not the best fit for me.
Thank you for your honest feedback!!! Please do always try to read our descriptions and reviews so you can choose the best toy for you 😊
Very good service. Just wish there was a bigger selection of male toys. There is already a great selection but I aim for quality for price.
Thanks Nathan!!! We really appreciate the feedback and will definitely pass this along 😊
Service is good. Feed back from other customers purchasing those products is good, helps with decision making. Postage is reasonably quick and tracking on track.
Thank you Andrew!!! We certainly believe it is best to know what other consumers think - so great you had a look through customer reviews before buying 😊
Have not used yet
Hopefully, when you do try it meets your expectations 😊
Only had it for 2 days and am loving playing with all the settings. Definitely gets the job done ☑️
Thank you so much!!! Glad to hear you are enjoying your new toy 😊
I’m very happy with what I got thanks
Thank you!!! Glad you liked the products 😊
Quick, efficient and private
Thank you!!! 3 things we aim to achieve every order 😊
Good site, easy to navigate and purchase, fairly swift delivery time (probably longer than normal due to COVID, but less than a fortnight regardless). Only complaint would be the instructions needed to be a little more detailed. It was hard to figure out where to plug it in.
Thank you for your feedback!!! We certainly are trying our best to be as fast as we can despite what has been happening this year with the pandemic 😊
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.31 based on 927 reviews