Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Super professional, great customer service!
Our pleasure! Glad you enjoyed the experience shopping with us, thanks for the feedback!
Easy to purchase online and prompt delivery.
Glad to hear! Cheers, for the feedback, enjoy!
The package was sent express post but took a while to be received but although the post was slow despite paying express we are extremely happy with the items and plan to order again the future.
Apologies about the postage issues. I'm glad you are extremely happy about the items though! Thanks for the feedback and we'll look into these postage issues.
They sell the stuff I wanted. I bought the stuff. I now have the stuff.
Great to hear we have the stuff you wanted! Even better, you now have the stuff! Thanks for the feedback, enjoy!
Loads of variety, great prices, thanks for the free item! One of our purchases doesn't work though =(
Hi there Brettmel. Glad to hear you like our variety and low product prices, however, we're sorry to hear about the product not working though. We have contacted you through email to help solve this issue, so please hold tight for an email from us so we can resolve this issue (make sure to check spam/junk too!). Thanks.
Found the vibrator hard to insert into sleeves. Haven't tried the rest as yet but seem ok.
Thanks for the feedback! Let us know how the rest fit, and if you have any issues don't hesitate to contact us. Cheers.
Great products, packaging could have been a little better. All items were loose in post satchel. Otherwise great to deal and will buy more
Hi there. We'll take this feedback on board and it will be passed on to the packaging team. Glad you enjoyed the products though and found us great to deal with. Cheers for the feedback!
Great product & price
Lovely stuff! Thanks for the feedback!
Fast and discreet
That's us! Expect more of the same when you next purchase from us! Cheers for the review!
Great products and after sales help, slow postage left us a little disappointed
Hi there. Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear you enjoyed the products we offer and after sales help. Apologies about the slow postage though, I hope it didn't adversely affect your experience shopping with us too much. Thanks for choosing to shop with us and I'll pass this information on to the CSR team.
Quick service and delivery
Awesome stuff! Great to hear you love our service and delivery! Thanks for the kind words.
.............
Thanks for the 5 Stars!
I completed a test order to see if these guys lived up to the promises they claim and was impressed by the quick turnaround in ordering to delivery. It was shipped that day and travelled overnight and delivered next day!! I’ve shopped with a number of stores over the years and many leave a lot to be desired - many others state the items are in stock and claim to do next day delivery however when you order you find out days later the item isn’t available or the item hasn’t been shipped and it can take weeks to actually receive the delivery. ATMS are not one of these. They say it’s in stock and it is. They say it’s next day delivery and it is! One minor issue is with their address fields when entering in your address make sure you include your Unit or apartment number in the first field instead of placing it in the actual designated field as my delivery arrived with NO unit number - luckily for me the delivery driver had my number and was able to call me to ask the number. All in all I was impressed with this company and will most certainly shop with them again in the future.
Hi there. Thank you so much for the in depth feedback. Glad you enjoyed shopping with us and that you appreciated our stock shipping out quickly and being an accurate representation of what we actually have. Apologies about the address hiccup however. Glad to know your overall experience was positive, so we hope to see you again soon, thanks!
Items were picked and shipped quickly.
Speed is key! Glad to hear you got your goodies quickly! Thanks for the feedback.
Competitive prices. Lots of variety. Will be back.
Thanks for your awesome feedback! Please let us know if you have any questions when making your next purchase :)
Great to deal with, timely delivery and correct order
Hi, Joe!
That's great feedback, thank you! I will definitely be passing it on to our awesome team. Hope to have you back soon!
Quick and friendly with options
Hi there!
Thank you for the great feedback! ❤
Hi I recently purchased some further toys from ATMS which are exactly as I ordered. I have had some trouble in the past from battery operated toys that didn't function correctly. This problem I believe is a quality control issue with the supplier and not ATMS The last time this happened I received a reply which supplied me with a voucher number to redeem the cost of the malfunctioning toy. My last purchase I tried to use the voucher number which ATMS supplied to me, but the system didn't recognise this and the voucher didn't go through and I had to pay the full amount. I immediately sent a email, even before the delivery of the items, but two weeks later have still not received a reply. Perhaps this review might prompt some action to my issue to the value of approx. $89
Hi there!
I am so sorry there has been a delay in getting back to you!
Keep an eye out for an email from our customer service to get this all sorted for you. :)
The service is exceptional from the ATMS team. But don’t rely on the tracking info from Aust Post as it can be inaccurate this is the only downside of shopping online. Toys are reasonably priced and hours of fun can be had
Hi, Joe!
Thank you for the great feedback Sorry to hear about Aus Post - we'll definitely bring this up with them. Hope to have you back soon!
Good site fast discrete delivery Quality of product could be better described but like most things you get what you pay for.
Woohoo! Can't wait to have you shopping with us again. :)
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.24 based on 247 reviews