Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

4.3
Based on 1,405 reviews
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Shipping well in excess of what was quoted. It's been two weeks and it's still in customs in Sydney. I didn't read the fine print saying it was coming from NZ.
So sorry that your parcel has been dealing with courier delays! Very odd. Please always email through so we can speak with our courier partners and resolve this for you 😊
I’m still currently waiting for my purchase and it was meant to come last week, can you please update me on when it will be coming, thank you
So sorry if there was a delay with Aus Post!!! Glad to see it has been delivered 😊
Terrible. Toy stinks heavily of chemical. Contacted customer service they said its normal , i bought another one from another retailer after and its fine . Avoid if you can at all costs , waste of money .
Hi there - sorry about that experience! A plastic smell can occur when fresh out of the packaging but after a wash, it should not continue to smell. We will email you about this!
i've used this like 3 times since buying and its already broken. faulty wire, if you don't hold it perfectly still it turns off. waste of money.
We have emailed you so we can resolve this for you as you have not gotten in contact with us directly 😊
Pay extra for shipping and was meant to come on the 10th of June and it still hasn’t arrived
We can see you have not contacted us directly! We are now in contact with you about an unusual delay with your parcel - thanks for your patience 😊
My package was stolen. Not happy
So sorry if your parcel was stolen! We recommend to select "signature required" if you will not be home for delivery or if there is not a safe place to leave the parcel.
didn’t work. would turn on for one second then back off again and never turned on again after that at all
Please always email using regards to any faulty products. I can see this was a freebie products :)
Have purchased previously, was good however my last purchase/free gift I received wasn’t up to scratch. New toy and doesn’t work properly to turn off I have to take batteries out. Not what I expected. However I appreciate the free gift just like it to work properly. Thanks
Thanks for your feedback - feel free to send an email to our customer care team if you ever need any assistance with an item 😊
Inferior product for dollars. Unimpressed
Thanks for your feedback - if you have any issues with a product feel free to email us so we can assist!
One vibrator stop working.
Oh no! We can see you have not contacted us about this so our customer care team has reached out so we can resolve this for you 😊
Still waiting for my order been 3 months
We can see that both of your orders were made 2 weeks ago and have already been delivered - please email our customer care team if you are confused by any of the delivery information.
I bought a toy an the charger connection is not to be seen so it doesn’t even charge so it won’t work waste of my money
Oh no! We can see you have not emailed our customer service team regarding this - we have emailed you so we can sort 😊
Tore on first use
So sorry! As we have not received an email from you, we have reached out so we can resolve 😊
The slow delivery was made worse by receiving a poor quality product
Sorry there was a delay with the couriers!!! We have emailed you as we can see we have not been emailed about any of these issues directly.
Enquired about when my delivery was going to arrive as we paid for express and response was rude I won't shop with you again
Package did not include all the purchased items plus the package was delivered late - waste of shipping Will not purchase from you again.
I haaate that I have to pay an extra 2.50 to get access to my own money
Sorry Kristie if you have had to pay a bank fee - unfortunately we do not have control over that as is dependant on the bank
Didn’t receive package
I can see that we have been emailing with you about this later than usual delivery. Thanks for your patience!
Very angry we got after charge used worked fine after that worked but not as powerful and went flat within 4 minutes very very angry please contac5 me
We have already handled this via email :)
Absolutely devastated. Have had this toy for a few months and it’s broken already. Let’s hope I can get a refund.
We can see you have emailed us - our CSR team will be in touch with a resolution 😊
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.3 based on 1,405 reviews