Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Have not received my item because you put the wrong address on it, I sent Australia Post the correct address last week, and yesterday they sent me a email stating that it had been delivered to Marrickville. I live in Dharruk and that was the address I gave you. could please investigate this. Please inform me when I will receive the item.
You got my address wrong, and my package was returned.
The items I got didn't even work.
Hi Cherie - we have replied to your email . We would love to resolve this for you 😊
Wife didn't like it
Thanks for your feedback!!! Please submit a review for the product so that others know which product you are describing 😊
I put an order in an paid with paypal after 2 weeks i still not have received the toys and also i never received any email as proof of purchase. Post office said they did not received the physical package but only a notification. I am still waiting.
We have already been in contact with you regarding this. Your order was sent back to us due to a lack of address. We are working on the next steps to help you 😊
My package did not arrive
Hi there - please do contact us directly when it comes to any courier issues. We have emailed you about this!
It broke first time using
So sorry about that! We have emailed you regarding this so we can resolve this for you 😊
Very disappointed was supposed to have 3 “love holes “ only got 1 not worth the price
Hi there! We have emailed you regarding this and wish to solve this for you. Please do contact us directly if you have any future issues 😊
i did an order with express delivery at 9:15am NZ time april 15 i was expecting my order to be picked up/collected by DHL the same day as payment but for some reason it wasn't it seems the wait time for pick up is 24 hrs after i get the tracking number from ATM, terrible shocking service when i first did orders they shipped out the same day only few hrs after i sent payment, but now for some reason it's 24hr Delay so 1 star for Despatch service
Hi Ben! Thanks for your feedback - we have spoken about this with you over email and detailed that it was dispatched on the same day.
Asked a question about charging the product and no response after 2 weeks
Hi there, we have emailed you regarding this as we have not received any emails about this. We want to sort this out immediately for you 😊
I dont like it, got a cyst after using it :(
We are very concerned to hear this - we have contacted Satisfyer and they’ve said there are no cases of people developing cysts from using a toy. We have also sent you an email - please respond to update us if you feel comfortable.
Generally when you pay for an item or service one recieves such. Not with this lot, been two weeks and still nothing,I would understand if items were coming from overseas, instead of from eastern Australia to western Australia,you can drive it in 5 days. Will advise all to avoid these turds like the plague.
We have emailed you regarding this. We also have noticed that your items arrived the day this was posted 😊
Don’t know how to use it!!
Thank you for your feedback! Please in the future email us with any concerns or questions and our customer service team will help you 😊
The 1 litre lube bottle dispensing pump doesn’t work, I would like this replaced ASAP pleaae
We have emailed you regarding this. Please in the future email us about any faulty products so we can resolve this for you as fast as possible 😊
I placed an order on 3/1/21. I am still yet to receive my order. My email to Support for assistance has remained unanswered. Order Number 723750.
Hi Scott, as stated onsite we do not operate over the weekend. We got to your email first thing on Monday and replied within an hour. We will be dealing with this issue with the couriers 😊
All of my boxes were open when they arrived didn’t seem very sanitary at all
We can see that you have not contacted our customer service team directly regarding this. We have emailed you so that we can look into this and rectify this situation 😊
The toy stopped working after the first use. Severely dissapointed
So sorry about that! We can see that you have not notified our customer service team about this and so we have emailed to rectify this situation 😊
Both pruducts where of poor quality boxes damaged in post because of bad packing will never shop with you again
Sorry to hear of this issue regarding the delivery of the item. Please get in touch with our service team so we can look into this further for you and see where this problem has occurred. Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it and will use it to improve.
The product quality was terribly all around. Tracking was ridiculous, lost entire day waiting for it to only arrive the next day. Will not use this site again.
Hi there Amanda, we're sorry to hear of these issues regarding the order you placed with us! We'll look into these matters and get to the bottom of them ASAP to see where issues occurred and where we can improve our service. Thank you for your feedback and we apologise once again and are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
I was very happy with the delivery time, but received the wrong product, very disappointing customer support,they asked for a picture of what I received, I sent a picture of what I ordered and the different product numbers but they tell me that it’s the same product? Very disappointed.
Hi there, we're so sorry to hear of this. This feedback will be passed on to our service team so we can investigate this matter again. Thank you for your feedback and once again we apologise for any issues this matter has caused.
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.31 based on 920 reviews