Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Selling damaged products and wont even reply to my support message. Will not buy again.
One toy wouldn’t do anything after I put the batteries in. Tried 8 different batteries and nothing
So sorry to hear of this problem! We have emailed you in regards to this product issue so keep an eye out for an email from us (make sure to look in junk/spam). Thanks for the patience.
They said they would deliver to Parcel locker but even tho I enter the exact locker info they left it off the parcel..!! so It wasn't delivered and ended up being a stuff around to get the parcel...!!!
Apologies about this delivery issue! We have emailed you to get to the bottom of this issue so please keep an eye out for an email from us to get to the bottom of this problem (keep an eye out in spam/junk too!). Thanks.
I wasn't happy with my purchase. On the website it advertised that the toy cleaner was "antibacterial" yet on the bottles delivered it mentioned nothing about the toy cleaners being "antibacterial". Plus the adult toy I purchased didn't work once I installed the batteries so I threw the whole purchase out as I don't have the time and/or energy to spend time on the phone or write letters or go to the post office to send all these products back to your company. So I lost all my money on this purchase. In other words, I am very unhappy with the purchase from your store!
We are so sorry to hear about these product issues. In order to resolve these product issues our service team has contacted you via email so please keep an eye out for this message. Make sure to check the spam account too as the mail may end up there. I hope we can get to the bottom of this problem and sort out the problems at hand.
way too big.....really? why?
Hi there. Sorry to hear of these product size problems. We get our measurements straight from the supplier so we're sorry to hear of this issue. CSR has emailed you to solve this issue, and we'll have a look into the product at hand and see if there are any inconsistencies with sizes. Thanks.
Bro, I still haven’t got my order
Sorry to hear this, Chloe. CSR has contacted you through email about not receiving your order so keep an eye out for this message (make sure to check junk/spam as it may end up there). Thanks.
I paid extra for overnight express and discreet packaging. It did not come overnight and the label on the outside had Your company name on it, and it said no batteries included. Just what l didn’t want living in a small country town.😡
Sorry to hear of this issue arising. CSR has contacted you via email to solve this issue (please make sure to check spam/junk) so hold tight and we'll try resolve this problem. Thanks.
Product doesnt work but shipping was very fast thank you
So sorry to hear about this! Our CSR has contacted you in regards to this issue so keep your eyes open for an email (make sure to check spam/junk) so we can get to the bottom of this problem, thanks.
Item arrived with human hair inside packaging! Packaging was damaged on arrival! Requested refund which was provided. Never shopping with them again!!!
So sorry to hear about the condition your order arrived in! As mentioned in our emails, it is incredibly unusual for an item to be sent in a condition such as this – under no circumstances are returned items restocked, so we are unsure what has happened in this instance. Regardless, we apologize that this was the case, and for any inconvenience caused.
It was horrible..paid $100.00 for quality and it was wrong color, sticky like slime And stinky..very disappointed..won't use your site again
So sorry to hear about the condition your item arrived in! Keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team :)
It doesn’t work
Hi there!
So sorry to hear there's been an issue with a product in your order. Please keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team so we can sort this out for you.
Very poor. Wasn’t informed items don’t suit aus power outlets. Will not be back.
Hi there! So sorry there was an issue with one of the items you received. Please keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team to sort this out for you.
Have'nt received order.Ordered nearly 2 weeks ago,dissappointed and would'nt recommend.Buyer beware. Hopefully gets sorted out.
Hi there!
I'm sorry to hear you've had an unfortunate experience - keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team to sort this out for you!
What I purchased was very poor quality for a quality price. Not happy and will not be shopping there again
Hi, there!
Sorry to hear you had an issue with your order. Keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team to resolve this!
Husband bought a new toy when it arrived It was not what I expected, Husband and I got the measurements wrong. We contacted Adult Toy Megastore once the parcel arrived and notified them, the package had not been opened at all and when asked to exchange we were told they do not refund or exchange only faulty items. Neither my husband and I happy and the purchase is useless now useless to us.
Unfortunately due to the nature of our products, we can only accept return under certain circumstances! Thoroughly read product descriptions so you can make the most informed choice possible.
The vibrator I bought was terrible. Not electronic at all???? Nope.
Sorry to hear! This looks like a faulty product. Lookout for an email from us in your inbox (potentially spam/junk folder) so we can resolve this issue! Thanks for letting us know.
I have not received my item and have written two emails asking what has happened, with absolutely no replies over 7 working days
Hi there, thanks for your review! Apologies for the delay in response, we were experiencing higher than normal enquiries due to the Xmas holidays. Our team responded to your email on the 31/12/18. If you haven't received this, please check your junk/spam folder as sometimes our emails end up there
I bought 2 tongue vibrators. One was ok and it worked. The others one broke and fell to bits. I requested a replacement and I got no reply
Hi there, thanks for your review! As discussed, your replacement has been arranged :)
After sales service is non existent, purchased a product that did not work, I left an email and a phone message and never heard back from you. Never again.
Very sorry to hear. Keep an eye out for an email from us (if not your inbox, check your junk/spam folders) so we can resolve this issue!
HAVENT GOT MY ORDER YET TO WRITE A REVIEW
Sorry to hear about this, customer service will be in touch. Keep an eye out for an email from us in your inbox (or potentially your junk/spam folder) and we'll resolve this issue!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.24 based on 295 reviews