Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

I’m yet to receive my order nearly 2 weeks after I placed the order.....
Sorry to hear of this issue regarding postage! We will look into this for you and get to the crux of the issue ASAP. Please hold tight and we will contact you regarding your order status. Thank you for your feedback and patience.
Paid extra and nothing has arrived yetis I would I know
Extremely disappointed
Hi there Gilles. We are sorry to hear of this postage delay. We will look into this for you so please hold tight while we investigate this matter. Please expect an email from our service team in the near future regarding this (and please keep an eye out in your spam/junk mail as some of our correspondence may end up there). Thank you for your patience.
Still waiting for my order.
Never again
Sorry to hear of this issue. We have lodged an enquiry with the postage service in regards to the whereabouts of your order as it has left our warehouse after packing. We understand your frustration and apologise for this delay so please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this as quickly as we can. Please keep your eyes peeled for correspondence from our service team (and please check spam/junk as some of our messages may end up there). Thank you for your patience.
Product does not work as advertised. I have asked for a return or exchange, and I have not heard back
Hi there. We are sorry to hear of this issue with the item! We have sent correspondence to you regarding this so please hold tight and we'll look into this for you. Please check your spam/junk mail as some of our messages end up there as well due to the nature of goods we supply. Thanks.
My order came from NZ? The site describes itself as Adulttoymegastore.com.AU and on the states at the bottom "Currency: $ AUD Location: Australia". Thus delivery slow and the transaction went through as International (ABL WELLINGTON) so my bank charged me a fee. I would give ZERO stars if possible.
Sorry to hear of this issue, Mark. We have contacted you regarding the delayed shipping so please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
Very poor customer service and very poor quality products never again
We're sorry to hear of these issues that you encountered! Keep an eye of for an email regarding these matters and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Please check your spam/junk messages as well as our messages may end up in those folders. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Wasn’t happy with the texture of the dildo
Hi there Jasmyn. We're sorry to hear you weren't pleased with the texture of your item. We would love to help you find another pleasure product that you love, so please don't hesitate to get into contact with us and our service team would love to assist you. Thank you for the feedback.
I wasted my time and money as well i through in bin
We're so sorry to hear of this, M. Please keep an eye out for an email from us and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Cheers.
Don't expect any contact if you have an issue. Phone always goes to answering machine and they never contact you. All emails not replied to. No customer service.
Hi there! So sorry to hear of this issue. As our head office is located in NZ, the time difference means we aren't always available to take calls. We apologise for this though regardless. Look out for an email from our service team and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Please also keep an eye out in your spam/junk messages as our correspondence may end up in those folders. We thank your for your patience.
Some items missing. Body wand is defective.
Hi there, we're sorry to hear of this issue regarding your order and the goods included. We have sent you an email regarding this, so please keep your eyes out for correspondence from our service team and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.
I do not like the toy
For the money it is difficult to find the on off button and it has very little vibration.
I would really like to return it and exchamge it for something easier to use and with more vibration.
Your service however was very good and I received it very quickly.
I however do not think it was worth the money and I am disappointed in the product.
Hi there, sorry to hear of this issue regarding the item ordered. Due to the nature of items we provide, we are unfortunately unable to perform exchanges with items which have been opened/used. We apologise for this however and would love to help you find the perfect item to suit your needs so please get in touch with our service team via our customer service email and they would be more than willing to assist you. Thank you for the feedback.
Only got one of 2 items i purchased, will be following this up on monday
Sorry to hear of this issue. We have sent you an email in regards to this so please keep your eyes out for an email from our service team and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP (please keep an eye out in your spam/junk messages too for our correspondence as some of our messages may end up there). Thank you for your patience.
Poor response, not replying for quiries.
Sorry to hear of this issue. We have sent an email to you regarding your queries, however, due to the different time zones as our office is located in NZ there may be a slight delay. Please hold tight and we'll help you out ASAP and also please make sure to check in your spam/junk messages for correspondence from our service team as our messages may end up there. Thank you for your patience.
Please use Australia Post, to drive out to your couriers depot was a whole deal. Won’t but again because of this.
Sorry to hear of this issue regarding the package delivery. We have sent you an email on this issue so please keep your eyes peeled and we'll get straight to the bottom of this (please check your spam and junk messages as well as our messages may end up there as well). Cheers.
broke, almost immediately- really bad quality, so annoying
So sorry to hear of this issue occurring! We have sent an email to you regarding this so please keep your eyes peeled for an email from our service team and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you.
I never received my package
Sorry to hear of this issue! With the current COVID-19 situation, backlogs in logistics have caused delays in transit which are unfortunately out of our immediate control. However, we still apologise about this issue regardless. We have sent you an email regarding this, so please keep your eyes out for an email from our service team and we will get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Havnt received my order yet, not even a tracking number
Sorry to hear of this. We have sent an email to you regarding your purchase, so please keep an eye out for correspondence from us and we'll get to the bottom of this issue ASAP (please check your spam/junk too as our mail may end up there due to the nature of goods we provide). Thank you for your patience.
Haven’t received it
Hi Kristie. We are sorry to hear of this issue! With COVID-19 occurring currently, there have been logistical delays which are out of our control. We have sent you an email regarding this though, so please keep an eye out in your emails for contact from us and we will look into this issue for you (please make sure to check spam/junk mail as well as our correspondence may also end up there). Thank you for your patience.
I have not yet received my items i ordered weeks ago. Very disappointed
Sorry to hear of this delay! Due to the COVID-19 situation currently, there have been logistical delays between countries and as our warehouse is located in NZ, transit has been held up due to this external factor. We have emailed about this issue however, so please keep your eyes peeled for correspondence from our service team and we'll try get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you.
Paid and not received Item...paid for Express .
Hi Sani, we are sorry to hear of this issue! We have sent you an email regarding this issue, so please keep your eyes peeled for an email from our service team and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.26 based on 592 reviews