Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Very easy and priced well
Great quick service, good communication on delivery, well packed!
Nice product
I enjoy purchasing from this site, best prices and fast delivery.
The sales are the best and the rewards are great.
Awesome products. Had a real fun..
Awesome !!
Great stuff, Jay! Enjoy your purchase and we'll see you again soon!
Exactly what I order.
Awesome! We hope you love it. Thanks for shopping with us and for the great review!
Very happy with speed of delivery and product
Great to hear, Donovan! We hope you love the items and we can't wait to see you again soon! Cheers!
Great fast, affordable store. Thanks guys, very impressed!
No worries at all! Thanks for the great feedback!
Honestly, I'd rate ATMs as the number online store in Australia, surpassing Myers, Marc's, Kmart, eBay, Australia Post and even JB hi Fi..
Seriously, the customer contact re order updates is brilliant, the courier service you use is the fastest I've seen this far, the quality of products and affordability coupled with courier costs is undoubtedly premium service and I think that ever other online company should follow your online module because I am an avid online shopper and I can't fault your company. Keep up the superior work, you really put high end online stores to Shame. So, take note Goodguys, David Jones, Kogan, ATMs in honesty the best out of all of you. Thankyou
Fontaine Kenealy
Rosebud. Vic
Wow, Fontaine, where do we even start with this 11/10 feedback! So many compliments and great pieces of feedback! You've pointed out what we as an organisation aim to do and we're so happy to hear we're achieving so highly! We hope you love the items you purchased and we hope to see you again soon so we can treat you to more of the same. Thanks Fontaine, enjoy your new goodies! 😍
,,,,,,,,,,,,
Speechless! Sounds like a good time, Michael! Cheers for the 5*!
Quick and discrete as well as a great range
That's what we like to hear! We hope you've found the perfect pleasure product and we can't wait to see you again for more of the same! Thanks!
Great priced products, my girlfriend loves them all 😊
Awesome to hear, Chris! We're happy to hear she's so thrilled with her items! Thanks for shopping with us and for the terrific feedback! Cheers!
Great service
Happy to help! Thanks for stopping by!
Quick delivery product as described/shown
Glad to hear! We hope you love the items and they bring you some extra X-rated happiness in the bedroom. Cheers!
Amazing range of toys and the shipping is so quick!
Awesome stuff, Sarah! Thanks for the amazing feedback, we'll keep up the same good work so don't take too long to come back! Cheers!
Great products. Quick delivery.
That's what we like to hear! Cheers!
Amazing service - fast delivery!
Yay! Glad to hear we wowed you with our service! Thanks for the 11/10 feedback!
Amazing service and fast,discreet shipping
As it should be! Thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you again for more of the same!
Found Adult Toy Mega Store on a Google search I did and decided to have a browse and found something I liked, so I brought the item I found at a awesome price (Much cheaper then other stores online) and delivery was really quick! I'm now enjoying the product I brought! I would recommend Adult Toy Mega Store to anyone!
We love hearing customer+product success stories! Glad we could help you achieve extra fun! Don't expect any less the next time you stop by! Cheers!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.26 based on 585 reviews