Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

4.3
Based on 1,405 reviews
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Bought passionfruit flavoured lube. Bottle was labelled passionfruit but was actually cherry.
Appreciate your feedback about a manufacturer error!!! If you ever have any issues please email our CSR team and we can resolve for you 😊
Items ordered/received were as expected, though one was missing. When I advised the team I was told I was wrong. Fortunately, it was an inexpensive item, but as this customer service experience has left a bad taste in my mouth I will not be a repeat customer.
We can see that we went through the official process with you and reviewed camera footage which showed it was sent with all items. Sorry!
pretty good
Thanks for your review!!!
Express Delivery of one item took a week longer due to a bad address yet was the same exact address of the other item which recived after 2 days. Probably DHL issue more than ATMS
Thanks Jeremy for your honest review! Sorry that there was a delay with the shipping this time.
Efficient delivery, but the strapon material was too hard and ending being painful, my wife end up putting it in the bin on the 1st try. Disappointing. We could not return it as we had opened the package and used it once. Y.
Didn’t receive the free vibe from the promotion
Hi there! We have checked your order and can see that the promotion code was not entered correctly - this was why it did not arive. Glad I could clarify for you :)
i have had to wait quite a while for my items and am yet to use them
Please always email us directly if you are having any issues with your order :)
Prompt customer service reply but it would have been good to know it was being shipped from NZ as it would have influenced my decision of where to buy from. The toy was a bit of a fail - just too much going on and also took some manouvering to get it right. Would be easier to go with a basic toy and just add on.
Thanks for your feedback!!! We display onsite where our warehouse is based :)
The box could’ve been abit sturdier with the contents it contained it was almost breaking through the bottom, other than that awesome toys and awesome service
Thanks for your feedback!!! Will pass along to the team :)
Should arrive with batteries!
Thanks for your feedback!!! Products without batteries will usually state in the description :)
Could be a little stronger and rechargeable, though I did get it for free.
Feel free to leave a product review onsite so that other customers know which toy you had this experience with :)
A bit disappointed that the waterproof wet and wild kit didn't come with any of the oil or lubricant or toy cleaner that was advertised as being included in this package.
Well, my new pink toy is nice BUT its quite loud! Wish it could b a little quieter. Might have to purchase a much quieter toy
Appreciate your feedback!!! Feel free to leave a product review so other customers know which one you had this experience with 😊
Overall, pleased with the product, the price, and the item was dispatched at a reasonable speed to Australia. I was disappointed that despite using the .com.au site, they did not make clear during the selection, purchasing, or shipping process that the items were coming from NZ, nor that they were billing from NZ, which resulted in an unexpected overseas transaction charge on my credit card. To be fair, the website does explain that they are based in NZ if you go searching for that in their footer links, but as someone who has been in e-commerce, I know it's not that difficult to make it more clear, and it's misleading to not do so when you are using a country-specific website (.com.au) that targeted me in Aus through google ads. I contacted the company to alert them to this fact and request a rebate for the fee, to which they promptly responded saying basically, "Not our fault, it says so on the website"...
Thank you for your feedback!!! Will pass along this feedback to management as we always are trying to improve our website 😊
Would be 5 stars but the packaging was so poor some of my items arrived damaged. Won't be back for another purchase.
Products were amazing but when I received my order the boxes were badly damaged
Great product But slow on delivery
Meh. Just another store
great but hard to login
Thanks you for your feedback!!! Feel free to email our customer care team if you are struggling to login 😊
Products where great paid for the express shipping still took 8 days save the extra money on the shipping
Thanks Thomas for your feedback! It looked like there was a delay in your area that was outside of our control which was the reason for the longer than usual wait 😊
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.3 based on 1,405 reviews