Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

So many emails!!! Buying DISCRETE is not possible.
Hi there, we're sorry to hear of this issue regarding the emails. This feedback will be passed on to the appropriate team and looked into further. Thank you for leaving your feedback.
Postage was fast
Glad to hear you received your package quickly! Thanks for the review.
Whilst my first order was despatched quickly, thier inability to communicate and/or willingness to assist when there are issues, overshadows the speed. I will not order again. I have since found a site that gets on to issues extremely quickly and do everything they can to sort out any issues quickly.
Hi there Paul, we're sorry to head of this issue which occurred during the process of your order. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and would be very keen to look in to your issue. Please hold tight and we'll get an email to you regarding this. Thanks for your feedback.
No instructions with item so thought to start with it didn't work. Got it working and well it's ok
Sorry to hear of this, Tania. We will look into this for you and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any further issues with the item, please get in touch with us and we'll sort them out ASAP. Thank you for the feedback.
fast delivery, overall it was okay
Glad to hear your item quickly delivered, however, we're sorry to hear your order was just okay. We'd love to help you find the perfect pleasure product so if you happen to stop by again in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our service team and they'd love to assist you! Thank you for shopping with us and for the feedback!
The box was marked and worn. If it was in a store I wouldn’t have bought it. Made me question if the box had Been opened before although the stickers were intact.
Sorry to hear of this issue! Due to the transit journey, sometimes the packages may encounter rough conditions which are unfortunately out of our control. We apologise for this regardless though and can assure you that our products are never opened due to the nature of the items we provide. We have sent you correspondence regarding this so please keep an eye out and we'll get to the bottom of this issue ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Toys were good but damaged packaging on satisfyer
Sorry to hear of the packaging issue. We will look into this for you. Glad to hear the toys were all good though and we hope you keep on enjoying them. Thanks for the feedback.
The product is good, 2 problems I have though... 1) your site does not show size dimensions for your products. 2) I paid for signature required for this item only for the courier to leave it at my door without my signature facing a busy street where anyone could have taken it, it's all on cctv.
Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. We have amended the sizing for the item you had purchased, we appreciate you pointing that out. Apologies about the courier issue, however, as the courier is an external company from us, we don't have control over some factors. We will contact the company though to try and get to the bottom of this issue. Thank your for the feedback and we hope that you enjoy your purchase.
Despatch delay, delivery delay, okay quality
Sorry to hear of this, Danielle! Due to the current virus situation, there have been slight delays. We have sent you an email regarding this issue so please keep an eye out for correspondence from us. Thanks for the feedback.
My order arrived quite fast but it was packed poorly and both product boxes were broken and bent - one of the items was quite expensive and was meant to be a gift so it was disappointing. The products themselves were good so I've made another order - I hope this one is packed better.
Sorry to hear of the packaging issues! We'll look into this issue for you. Happy to hear you enjoyed your other items though and we hope the next set is just ad good. Thanks for the feedback.
I have not received the product as yet
Hi Lisa, sorry to hear of your purchase not arriving yet. Due to our warehouse being located in NZ, there have been some logistical delays with items. However, we still apologise about this issue and have sent correspondence to you regarding the problem. Hold tight and keep an eye out in your emails (spam/junk as well) for contact from us and we'll suss this issue out ASAP. Thank you.
Postage was very slow for express, vibrating undies don’t work and was sent a queen size outfit instead of a small. Other than that I was impressed with the rest of items.
Hi Renae, sorry to hear of the issues encountered with your order! We'll look into these problems and have sent correspondence regarding this, so hold tight and keep an eye out for an email from us. Thanks.
It was dispatched quickly and the items work well but the packaging they came in was very battered and already opened
Sorry to hear of this packaging damage Aisling! We'll look into the issue and see what we can do. Glad to hear your item worked well and you received it quickly though and we hope you enjoy! Thanks for the review.
Great service and quick response, however, some of the packaging was damaged and one of the products was faulty.
Hi there, sorry to hear about this! We have sent correspondence regarding these issues so keep an eye out for an email from us (please check spam and junk as well as our mail may end up there). Thanks.
The toy was very good quality and so was the swing and stand the price was very cheap for what I received definitely have got my money worth postage was unfortunately the let down as I felt it took to long to arrive.
Hi there! Glad to here the items you received were such great quality. Apologies on the delay in shipping though, the holiday period was extremely busy for us as there were lots of pleasure packages going out all over! We hope you'll come back soon though for more goodies! Thanks for the feedback!
One vibrator was perfect and the cheaper one doesnt work at all
Hi there! Apologies about one of the vibes not working well, we've sent correspondence regarding this issue so please check the spam/junk folder of your emails for contact from us. Glad to hear the other vibe was perfect though - hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the feedback.
Acceptable
Hi there! Thanks for the review, glad the order was acceptable. If you have any queries or suggestions on how we could improve please don't hesitate to get in touch with us! Thanks again and have a good Christmas!
Product u bought did not work at all. Waiting to see if replacement works.
Hi there! If the replacement has any issues please let us know asap so we can help out! Thanks for the review.
Average product
Sorry to hear about this. If you have any issues with the product please let us know an we can look into the item! Thanks.
Would have been gd if the batteries wasn't flat cost me more then I payed for batteries
Sorry to hear of the batteries being drained upon arrival. We don't open our products before delivery so we don't have the opportunity to check the battery levels. We'll look into the item and see if there are any issues with it however. Thanks for the feedback.
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.25 based on 579 reviews