Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

After paying for quick delivery it took ages
Got the package stuff leaking every were
We have emailed you regarding this - so sorry about that damage during transit.
All items were great no issues and good price however items are shipped from NZ so while the actual delivery time was quick the time to pack and ship the items was exceptionally show over a week from memory and that was after paying for priority.
Hi there - Thanks for the feedback!!! I can see from your order that it was dispatched 1 day and a half after the order was made. Glad I could clarify that for you 😊
Unfortunately my wife didn’t like the product. Her words were “it like getting a Pap smear” Not exactly what you want to hear.
Thank you for your feedback! Please leave a product review onsite as these reviews are based on our service 😊
The store is good the vibrator I got doesn’t do it for meNext time I will get a better one for me
Thanks for your honest feedback!!! Feel free to leave a product review onsite so others know which product you are detailing 😊
product fine, postage super slow
Appreciate the feedback!!! Your parcel delivered within the timeframe we advertise onsite - feel free to select the express option next time 😊
I was not happy with my purchase. This was my first time buying sex toy on line. It was way too big for me. I even didn't open the packaging I called and ask them if I could exchange something to bit smaller and answer was no so I just wasted my money. They should have some sort of policy in place to exchange so if people like me who don't know much about the product at least there is opportunity for exchange.
Thank you for your feedback!!! For the item that was purchased, it had all the measurements detailed clearly onsite. As per our return policy, we cannot accept returns for a change of mind. Please in the future do read the description before purchasing!
My product was faulty, waiting to see how long it will take to get a replacement. Easy to shop and sent quickly
We have already emailed you back concerning this! Thank you for getting in contact with us so quickly so we can also sort this as fast as possible 😊
Timely postage. Items exactly as described. Packaging on one item was very poor however, with the box broken, open and badly damaged.
Thank you for letting us know!!! We have emailed you regarding this. In the future, please email us directly for us to sort it out quickly 😊
I haven’t received my product yet and I’m already being harassed for a review
So sorry! Our review emails are sent out automatically after a certain time has passed. Seems that your order was over the Christmas period which meant a small delay.
One of the product Satisfier 2 will not charge up. One of the contacts doesn't protruding out of the body, no contact with the charger.
Hi Vojta!!! So sorry about this! We can see that you have not emailed our customer service team about this so we have sent an email to rectify this situation 😊
Easy to purchase and shipped quickly. Unfortunately the items were shipped in a plastic shipping satchel, and the wrapping did nothing to protect the boxes from being crushed. While I'm sure the items are fine, pulling out a box of condoms that looks to be run over by a truck doesn't really exude confidence.
Have emailed you regarding this - so sorry that the couriers weren't their usual gentle selves! Anyone who has issues with their products or parcel please do contact us directly at info@adulttoymegastore.com.au and we can try our best to help 😊
Hmmm still testing my purchase and hope it will perform as expected maybe a design fault but time will tell (excuse the pun)
Hi there Myles! We hope the product works out great for you and if there are any troubles, please get in touch with our service team and they'd love to help assist you! Thanks for shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Slow but good
Despite it being slow, we're stoked to hear you think the item is good. Keep on enjoying your new toy and we hope to see you again, Isabel! Cheers!
Delivery delays
Hi there, we're sorry to hear of this issue regarding delivery. We will look into this for you and lodge an inquiry as to where your package it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate it and once again apologise over this issue. Thank you for your feedback regarding this matter.
The quality of the item and timing of delivery was great. But I was expecting the collar to be black not tan so was disappointed.
Sorry to hear of the colouration issue. We will look into this to see where the issue occurred as a way to resolve this matter. We hope you enjoy the item however as the quality is still great as we'd really love for you to have fun with the collar! Thanks for your feedback and we appreciate that you have brought this to our attention.
Can’t review an item I haven’t received! Order over 2 weeks ago via express post and nothing yet.
We are sorry to hear of this postage issue, Jacqui. We will look into this for you and get to the bottom of where your order is ASAP. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hold tight and look out for an email from our service team. Cheers.
Fine but it said express shipping was like 5 days including covid delays and this was not the case. Took much longer. What's the point of paying extra for express?
Hi there. We are sorry to hear of this delay and apologise to you for it. As the COVID situation is ongoing, there are unfortunately parameters out of our control which may be causing these issues. We still apologetic over this however and will investigate this issue for you to get your items to you ASAP. Look out for an email from our service team regarding this matter and we'll resolve this issue as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.
So many emails!!! Buying DISCRETE is not possible.
Hi there, we're sorry to hear of this issue regarding the emails. This feedback will be passed on to the appropriate team and looked into further. Thank you for leaving your feedback.
Postage was fast
Glad to hear you received your package quickly! Thanks for the review.
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.31 based on 926 reviews