Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

I haven’t received my product yet and I’m already being harassed for a review
So sorry! Our review emails are sent out automatically after a certain time has passed. Seems that your order was over the Christmas period which meant a small delay.
One of the product Satisfier 2 will not charge up. One of the contacts doesn't protruding out of the body, no contact with the charger.
Hi Vojta!!! So sorry about this! We can see that you have not emailed our customer service team about this so we have sent an email to rectify this situation 😊
Easy to purchase and shipped quickly. Unfortunately the items were shipped in a plastic shipping satchel, and the wrapping did nothing to protect the boxes from being crushed. While I'm sure the items are fine, pulling out a box of condoms that looks to be run over by a truck doesn't really exude confidence.
Have emailed you regarding this - so sorry that the couriers weren't their usual gentle selves! Anyone who has issues with their products or parcel please do contact us directly at info@adulttoymegastore.com.au and we can try our best to help 😊
Hmmm still testing my purchase and hope it will perform as expected maybe a design fault but time will tell (excuse the pun)
Hi there Myles! We hope the product works out great for you and if there are any troubles, please get in touch with our service team and they'd love to help assist you! Thanks for shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Slow but good
Despite it being slow, we're stoked to hear you think the item is good. Keep on enjoying your new toy and we hope to see you again, Isabel! Cheers!
Delivery delays
Hi there, we're sorry to hear of this issue regarding delivery. We will look into this for you and lodge an inquiry as to where your package it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate it and once again apologise over this issue. Thank you for your feedback regarding this matter.
The quality of the item and timing of delivery was great. But I was expecting the collar to be black not tan so was disappointed.
Sorry to hear of the colouration issue. We will look into this to see where the issue occurred as a way to resolve this matter. We hope you enjoy the item however as the quality is still great as we'd really love for you to have fun with the collar! Thanks for your feedback and we appreciate that you have brought this to our attention.
Can’t review an item I haven’t received! Order over 2 weeks ago via express post and nothing yet.
We are sorry to hear of this postage issue, Jacqui. We will look into this for you and get to the bottom of where your order is ASAP. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hold tight and look out for an email from our service team. Cheers.
Fine but it said express shipping was like 5 days including covid delays and this was not the case. Took much longer. What's the point of paying extra for express?
Hi there. We are sorry to hear of this delay and apologise to you for it. As the COVID situation is ongoing, there are unfortunately parameters out of our control which may be causing these issues. We still apologetic over this however and will investigate this issue for you to get your items to you ASAP. Look out for an email from our service team regarding this matter and we'll resolve this issue as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.
So many emails!!! Buying DISCRETE is not possible.
Hi there, we're sorry to hear of this issue regarding the emails. This feedback will be passed on to the appropriate team and looked into further. Thank you for leaving your feedback.
Postage was fast
Glad to hear you received your package quickly! Thanks for the review.
Whilst my first order was despatched quickly, thier inability to communicate and/or willingness to assist when there are issues, overshadows the speed. I will not order again. I have since found a site that gets on to issues extremely quickly and do everything they can to sort out any issues quickly.
Hi there Paul, we're sorry to head of this issue which occurred during the process of your order. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and would be very keen to look in to your issue. Please hold tight and we'll get an email to you regarding this. Thanks for your feedback.
No instructions with item so thought to start with it didn't work. Got it working and well it's ok
Sorry to hear of this, Tania. We will look into this for you and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any further issues with the item, please get in touch with us and we'll sort them out ASAP. Thank you for the feedback.
fast delivery, overall it was okay
Glad to hear your item quickly delivered, however, we're sorry to hear your order was just okay. We'd love to help you find the perfect pleasure product so if you happen to stop by again in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our service team and they'd love to assist you! Thank you for shopping with us and for the feedback!
The box was marked and worn. If it was in a store I wouldn’t have bought it. Made me question if the box had Been opened before although the stickers were intact.
Sorry to hear of this issue! Due to the transit journey, sometimes the packages may encounter rough conditions which are unfortunately out of our control. We apologise for this regardless though and can assure you that our products are never opened due to the nature of the items we provide. We have sent you correspondence regarding this so please keep an eye out and we'll get to the bottom of this issue ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Toys were good but damaged packaging on satisfyer
Sorry to hear of the packaging issue. We will look into this for you. Glad to hear the toys were all good though and we hope you keep on enjoying them. Thanks for the feedback.
The product is good, 2 problems I have though... 1) your site does not show size dimensions for your products. 2) I paid for signature required for this item only for the courier to leave it at my door without my signature facing a busy street where anyone could have taken it, it's all on cctv.
Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. We have amended the sizing for the item you had purchased, we appreciate you pointing that out. Apologies about the courier issue, however, as the courier is an external company from us, we don't have control over some factors. We will contact the company though to try and get to the bottom of this issue. Thank your for the feedback and we hope that you enjoy your purchase.
Despatch delay, delivery delay, okay quality
Sorry to hear of this, Danielle! Due to the current virus situation, there have been slight delays. We have sent you an email regarding this issue so please keep an eye out for correspondence from us. Thanks for the feedback.
My order arrived quite fast but it was packed poorly and both product boxes were broken and bent - one of the items was quite expensive and was meant to be a gift so it was disappointing. The products themselves were good so I've made another order - I hope this one is packed better.
Sorry to hear of the packaging issues! We'll look into this issue for you. Happy to hear you enjoyed your other items though and we hope the next set is just ad good. Thanks for the feedback.
I have not received the product as yet
Hi Lisa, sorry to hear of your purchase not arriving yet. Due to our warehouse being located in NZ, there have been some logistical delays with items. However, we still apologise about this issue and have sent correspondence to you regarding the problem. Hold tight and keep an eye out in your emails (spam/junk as well) for contact from us and we'll suss this issue out ASAP. Thank you.
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.28 based on 745 reviews