Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Product u bought did not work at all. Waiting to see if replacement works.
Average product
Sorry to hear about this. If you have any issues with the product please let us know an we can look into the item! Thanks.
Would have been gd if the batteries wasn't flat cost me more then I payed for batteries
Sorry to hear of the batteries being drained upon arrival. We don't open our products before delivery so we don't have the opportunity to check the battery levels. We'll look into the item and see if there are any issues with it however. Thanks for the feedback.
A good site with good amount of choice and information. However, found the product elsewhere almost half price cheaper after purchase.
Hi there. Good to hear about your enjoyment of the website itself and the info we have alongside the large amount of items.

Apologies about the product being cheaper elsewhere though. We have a price match guarantee so in the future if you stop by again we'd love to have you again! Thanks for the feedback and apologies again about this!
Toy is accurate to description on the website, was just a little disappointed with the strength of the vibrations and the dildo is very soft so bends to easily affecting the length of insertion.
Hi there. Sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with the toy you purchased. We source our descriptions straight from the manufacturer so we'll look into the product at hand and try get to the bottom of the issue. We have emailed you about this problem so make sure to check you spam/junk folder for an email from our service team. Thanks.
Pump doesn't work very good leaking air somewhere
Hi there. Sorry to hear about this product issue. We have emailed you to resolve this pump issue, so please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this problem. Thanks!
Not as strong as I thought it would be, but is a novelty
Hi there. Sorry to hear of this issue. If you have any further issues with the item please don't hesitate to contact us so we can help you out. Thanks for the feedback.
It was alright, they didn’t include my gift with purchase. And although I paid extra for next day delivery, it was shipped the next day and arrived the day after. I won’t shop here again.
Thanks for your feedback! Your order was placed after our cut-off time for same day dispatch, and unfortunately, we don't appear to have the promotional code entered on your order sorry! However, please feel free to use this on your next purchase :)
From picture to product wasent what i expected was tight and painful problematic with enough lube both your samples still not enough glide
So sorry to hear that! Please double check internal measurements before purchasing, and if you have any questions, feel free to send our team an email :)
The toys are ok. Over priced as usual and look like old stock. Satisfyer is good quality. Others just average.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with the prices of our products. We do offer price-matching if you find it cheaper anywhere else! I will definitely be passing this feedback onto the team. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
This product is ok for the price but does not compare to a fleshlight I would recommend you spend the extra money on a fleshlight
Hey William, sorry to hear this product did not live up to expectations. However, thank you very much for the recommendation! Fleshlight are a premium range of masturbators.
Buyer beware: the images of this product have been HEAVILY photo-shopped by this site. Look up this product on competitor sites. The product's front-of-box image has been heavily ,manipulated. The product is good quality, it is unfortunate this site felt the need to mis-represent it.
Hey Matt. Our product images are taken from suppliers. The only thing we do in Photoshop is resize them to fit our website template, in which the aspect ratio is not altered. In no way do we try to misrepresent any of our products. However, we're sorry this product wasn't all you hoped for!
Sent an email to confirm shipping details and received no response. Online order review seems poor (is this to protect privacy?) Ranged and prices seem decent.
Sorry to hear! Be sure to check your junk/spam folder, our reply sometimes gets filtered there.
Product dead on arrival, awaiting resolution, no contact yet.
Sorry to hear, keep an eye out for an email form us so we can resolve this issue!
au website address but based in wellington, NZ. Misleading but none the less delivery was quite quick and product as described.
Yes, we are based in Wellington! Yes, we take great pride in supplying Australia with a range of sex toys!
Ok
Thanks for your review!
This listings for items all give an estimated date of arrival. This date was two days after I ordered, my package didn't ship until the day after I had ordered (even though I ordered in the early hours of the morning), and then the package didn't arrive until two days after the estimated date of arrival.
Sorry to hear! Check your inbox (potentially your junk/spam folder) for an email from us, so we can get to the bottom of this!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.24 based on 267 reviews