ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
ALEKO 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Robert Wilson
ALEKO 5 star review on 1st May 2021
ALEKO 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Robert Lawhorn
The employees are. Great at communicating!Also great at explaining stages of shipment and delivery! This company stays on top of its customers questions about products!
Hello Greta, Thank you for the feedback. Glad we were able to assist with the details of your shipment and delivery. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
I broke a part of my hot tub that is not identified as replaceable part but after emailing with Rudolf S in technical support, he was able to provide me with all the info I'd need. I made a quick and pleasant call to Philana at customer service and she happily sent me my part for minimal cost.
Hello Andrew, Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad we were able to assist in getting that part replaced for you. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
Thank you all for the very good service! I got a new awning which I got from you that works great! Just before the heat wave, I installed it! Thanks again for a good job!
Hello Genadi, Thank you for the honest feedback. So glad you are enjoying your awning. If you ever have any questions or concerns please give us a call 833.926.2323. Stay cool!
Purchased a gate, very sturdy and love the design Delivery was straightforward especially during the pandemic. I would advice to buy directly from aleko instead of other distributors just to ensure the product is avialable.
Thank you so much for your feedback. So, glad to hear you are happy with your purchase and delivery was straightforward. Your gate looks great!! If you ever have any questions or concerns please give us a call. 833.926.2323.
Charles C. Easy install. Neighbor helped. Went well. Instantly cooled down my living room.
Charles C. A bit complicated to assemble. Neighbor helped. Went well. Definitely go with the motorized unit. Well worth the investment!! I have the 10x13. Works very well.
Hello Charles, Thank you so much for the feedback. So, glad you were able to get your awning up. It looks great! If you ever have any questions please reach out to us. 833.926.2323.
Just as described. Easy to install. Folds close to house so snow won’t weigh it down in winter. Green matches the shutters on house.
Hello Kris, Thank you for your honest feedback. I am glad to hear that installation was easy for you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to 833.926.2323.
Product arrived in a timely manner. (Replacement awning fabric with plastic “threads”) . The fabric is just as nice if not better than the one we had. We were able to install easily without taking the retractable roller off. 2 of us got the job done in no time. A few turns of the handle to take up the slack and my shade was back in business.
Thank you so much for the feedback. So, glad you were able to install your replacement fabric with no problems. If you ever have any questions please reach out to us. 833.926.2323.
There was an issue with the product I received along with the time it took to be delivered. I spoke with the manager of sales, Konon, and he sent me a partial refund and submitted a new order for the product I ordered. That is what I call owning it. Thank you very much Konon. You have saved a customer from shopping elsewhere for products your company offers. You have turned a negative customer experience to a positive one. Thanks again. C. Simpson.
Hello Thank you for your honest feed back. I am glad to hear that you have been assisted good by one of our sales agents. I hope everything works out for you and that continue to shop from us in order to provide you with excellent customer service.
Nice hot tub very easy set up and get nice and hot
Hello Tasha Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your hot tub from ALEKO. For any further questions or concerns, please reach us at 833-926-2323.
Good job 👍
Hello Dan Thank you for your review. It is much appreciated. Hope you enjoy your order.
Very good product
Hello Maria Thank you for your honest feedback. Hope you are enjoying your product.
Great prices, fast shipping, great customer service! Bought a window awning at a great price with a discount. Easy to install.
Hello Carolyn Thank you your honest feedback, it is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoining your product to the fullest.
RV awning replacement fabric was delivered very quickly, very good quality and my husband said it was fairly easy to install. It looks awesome, very happy with this product!
Hello Theresa Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much apricated. Hope you enjoy your RV awning.
Works great!
Hello Cheri Thank you for your feedback and rating. Hope you are enjoining your order to the fullest.
I have enjoy my new swing. It was what I was looking for and the price was just right. I use the swing most evening listening to my music.
Hello James Thank you for your honest feed back. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your swing and that it has worked out for your need. Please feel free to reach to ALEKO for further questions, concerns or make a different purchase at 833-926-2323.
Awesome product...we have not installed it yet but we have seen your awnings in use and they are 1000% better than the manual ones that we have used so far.
Hello Yvonne Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you like your ALEKO awing. Hope you enjoy it to the max once you install the awning. Please if you have any additional questions or concerns, give us a call at 833-926-2323.
Good service great quality products!
Hello James Thank you for your honest feedback. Hope you are enjoying our product to the fullest.
We love our new Prague style pathway gate. It was very easy to install attached to a brick wall on the hinge side and a post that comes with the kit on the latch side. It took less than 4 hours. Our gate matches two 16 foot Prague style gates on each side of the house, that allow access to the sides and back of our property. Our dogs are kept safely on property. Thank you Aleko. I recommend these gates to anyone who wants a high quality gate at a reasonable price.
Hello Jean Thank you for your honest feedback, it is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying you gates and pedestrian gate. Please if you have any further questions or concerns, give us a call at 833-926-2323.
Experience was easy to order and the products came quickly
Hello Wendy Thank you for your honest feedback. Hope you enjoy your product to the fullest.
ALEKO is rated 3.82 based on 3,107 reviews