ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
ALEKO 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Robert Wilson
ALEKO 5 star review on 1st May 2021
ALEKO 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Robert Lawhorn
AC2700 sliding gate opener, we have had a few issues, Customerservice has been good to work with
Hello Greg, Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear you have been experiencing troubles with your gate opener. I would love to assist with making this right for you. Please give us a call 833.926.2323 and ask to speak with Philana. I really look forward to hearing back from you.
I purchased the ALEKO 10x20 motorized awning and found the product very difficult to install with the directions included. It took many hours trying to make sense of the directions when in reality I could install a second one in a fraction of the time. A well done YouTube video could solve this issue.
Hello Joe, Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate some of points your brought up and we in fact are working on improving our installation directions. Also, thank you for including pictures of your awning, it looks great! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call 833.926.2323.
The delivery is fast. I bought a RV Awning Fabric Replacement. Easy to install, good quality for the price, it's about 60% cheaper then a Dometic. I would appreciate can see a video before installation.
Hello Alain Thank you for your honest feedback. I am glad to hear that you are satisficed with your purchase. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to 833.926.2323.
Installation was ok but took a while to get proper ajustment. Lag bolts should have been included as well as the anchor bolts.
Hello Maryse Thank you for your honest feedback. I am glad that you are satisficed with the awning and it worked out for you. Please feel free if you have any additional questions or concerns at 833.926.2323.
i bought a 12ft rv awning the price was good. shipping was slow fedex lost 2nd package i,m told which contained the fabric why they don,t send it all in one package i don,t know. called aleko they were great for me sent me another one it came faster. but it was wrong colour oh well i,m not a decor guy installation instructions were horrible but got it anyway. awning is great works good seems well made thanks customer service you guys really helped me.
Hello Stanley Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience with the delivery and installation of your awning was not good. Your feedback on the installation will be taken into consideration for the RV awning. Please if you have any additional questions or concerns, reach out to ALEKO at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly assist you.
I bought 2 awnings ... each 10' x 12'. They look great and I'm very pleased with them. The only negative comment I would have is regarding the anchors supplied with them. The sleeves do not have any "ribs" to hold them securely into the concrete and 2 of them started to come loose when I opened the awning. I ended up replacing ALL of the anchors with ribbed anchors from Ace Hardware.
Hello Richard Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your awing. They look great and the set up is nice.
I did 7 window awnings and the only complaint I have is fitting the corners of the frame to the canvas. The two Velcro strips are way too close together, making it very difficult if not impossible to get a good fit into the corners.
Hello Richard Thank you for your honest feedback. Your feedback will be taken into consideration. Please if you have any additional questions or concerns, give us a call at 833-926-2323.
This awning was very difficult to put together and had a part (some sort of roller) that didn’t belong so we had to take it apart to get it off. Now that it’s up we love it but I will never put another together. Needs better instructions.
Hello Shawna Thank you for you feedback, it is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you love your awning, however not satisfied with the instructions. I understand the instructions were difficult to understand, that will be taken into consideration. Please if you have any further question or concerns, give us a call at 833-926-2323.
It was a good deal for the money. The overall quality of material was very good. The directions were very hard to follow but the U tube video was helpful.
Hello Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323 and request for Maria for assistance.
I'm a contractor. this is the first one I've installed. It was a little confusing with the instructions. I have a friend that has one and he loves it. The customer is happy and I saved them a couple of Thousand dollars.
Hello James Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you would like assistance with your product or have any questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323. Thank you
Purchased an electromagnetic lock, which works perfectly on my vinyl double gates. Great product.. But my only complaint comes from when I called their customer service to ask if they sold the Z bracket for mounting the lock on the gates. The service rep took my name, phone# and email address, then said he had to check with another part of the company and he would get back to me...that was 3 weeks ago- got the Z bracket on Amazon. I would have given 5 stars if not for the representative.
Hello Sidney Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Your feedback in regard to the representative will be taken into consideration and work with them for proper assistance moving forward. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323. Thank you
This was my second set of awnings I purchased from you. I like them, but wish you would sell replacement awnings without the frames. The fabric fades and deteriorates in the wind, so they need to be replaced periodically, but the frames are fine.
Hello Rosie Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. I will take your feedback into consideration for the fabric. Please if you have any further questions or concerns give us a call at 833-926-2323.
Almost perfect! Service, price and delivery was excellent. Surprise by the good condition of the packaging of my black 10 x 8 awning received by air. Nice and good looking product. Now, may be a third holder would be needed as a personal tought. The instruction could be a little more clear for some peoples who have less skills. The biggest problem was that the thin fabric liner was too thin that it comes out of the gauge on the roller. Had to insert a clothesline that is a little bigger than the thin one provided. That is a problem!
Hi Mario, Thank you for leaving us this review and providing us with this feedback! We appreciate your feedback greatly and we are glad you are a happy client of ours. If you ever had any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you!
Although I still have not received the product I ordered, Aleko was kind enough to call me and offer an upgrade to my order which should ship today or tomorrow. My original items ordered are still on backorder, but with this new offer I should be up and running much sooner. Thanks, Aleko!
Hi Richard, Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us today. I do apologize that the item is out of stock for you as well. Per our convo over the phone today, I went ahead and found a great replacement for you, this will be shipping out by tomorrow. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you as well, but I look forward to you receiving this item. Thank you!
I like the AS900 Opener System; but the Instruction Manual need to be update. There were quite a lot of confusing areas. I called your Technicians 4 or 5 times; and seemed to get different answers each one I called. The Battery Backup kit, ACC2 needs better instructions also. I worked in Electronics for 30 plus years; and also Auto Mechanics for longer; plus I have done a lot of construction; but this Installation was quite a challenge!!!
Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your feedback, I also apologize if installation took longer than anticipated. We are currently working on getting new manuals for our items, this review helps speed things up. Thank you!
The products are good, but delivery a bit longer than promised.
Hi Yaroslav, Thank you for providing us with this feedback! We are glad that you enjoy our products and we are glad you decided to purchase from us! I apologize if the item took longer than expected to ship, some delays may occur in delivery. Thank you!
Nice awning , however extremely difficult to install. All hardware had to be upgraded! Took my contractor two days to put up. Will see how it performs in summer weather.
Hi, Thank you for providing us with this review and feedback! We thank you for using our awnings and we thank you for letting us know how to improve our items. If you ever needed any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you!
The tent got here very fast from the time I placed the order. Support has been great. The only bad thing is the welds on the tent not very good at all. But over all is a nice tent. Chris V.
Hi Chris, Thank you for providing us with this feedback! We thank you for the helpful tip on the item, please know this will be passed on to our management team for quality assurance. Thank you!
The site was easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The item arrived relatively quick, and wasn't too difficult to assemble w/two people. However, the items supposed to be rust/weather resistant, but that's not exactly the reality.
Hi, Thank you for providing us with this review today! We thank you for your business with us as well. If you are having a issue with the item please email us at Hello@alekoproducts.com and we will happily look into this for you. Thank you!
Easy ordering. Prompt and through response to a missing piece with excellent customer service.
Hi Carl, Thank you for leaving this review for us! We really appreciate your feedback and we hope you enjoy your product! Happy Holidays!
ALEKO is rated 3.82 based on 3,107 reviews