ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
ALEKO 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Robert Wilson
ALEKO 5 star review on 1st May 2021
ALEKO 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Robert Lawhorn
Good Morning Full Body Resistance Band Kit - The best and cheapest athletic gear available on the market today. Do a full body workout from the comfort of your home. You don't even need a gym anymore! Save 50% OFF + FREE Worldwide Shipping Shop Now: ametathletics.online Kind Regards, Freddie
GG850 : Very difficult to program. Even with tech support on the phone. Purchased 3/2019 quit working on 7/21. Purchased a new board $80. Still cant get the soft stop working correctly. This is not a cheaply priced gate opener. Should have lasted longer than 2.5 years.
Hello Greg , Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your gate opener. I'd love to speak with you and see how we can get your gate working properly. Please give us a call 833.926.2323 and ask to speak with Philana. Look forward to hearing back from you.
If you're from Canada STAY AWAY !! My gate was quoted in $Can but charged to my credit card in $US. That is a 30% increase above the quoted price. Also my two sections of DIY fence is shown with 2 posts on the web site but only came with one. In my opinion this adds to FALSE Advertising and a monetary misappropriation.
Hello Ed, I'm so sorry to hear about the experience you had with your order. Id love to speak with you and see what I could do to make your experience with us a better one. Please give us a call 833.926.2323 Mon-Fri 7am-5pm PST and ask for Philana. Again, I do apologize for the experience and any misleading information that was provided. We look forward to hearing back from you.
I wish I could give less stars than 1. I ordered a Galvanized Steel Chain Link Dividable Dog Kennel Roof Frame - 10 x 10 Feet. It is to cover my chickens run and very much needed to protect them. My previous cover was severely damaged in a storm to where it wasn't able to properly protect my chickens. This one came in and was only 8 feet 8 inches in length. So now the cover isn't covering the area it needed to. I contact customer service and their only solution is I pay a 15% restocking fee and return the item. They aren't willing to just replace the two parts that came with it or even to replace it at all. They continue to advertise the product as an "assembled" size of 10 ft x 10 ft even though there are multiple reviews stating that it isn't that size. Customer service is ATROCIOUS! They basically don't care. You try to contact them, but when you don't agree the only solution is for the customer to pay to return the item then they just stop responding. You ask to speak with a supervisor and they just go silent. All this while the mistake is on their end for sending an item that isn't as described. All I wanted were the 2 center bars to be sent of correct size so that I could offer more cover for my chickens. Also, do not try the live chat feature. I originally tried that and not a single person ever responded back. Go straight to email because by others reviews they do not pick up their phone or respond to the live chat.
Hey Greg, Thank you for leaving this review and providing us with your experience. I want to apologize on behalf of Aleko for the experience you had with our company, I was going through your emails and case and I can tell you that your experience should not have been like that We attempted to call you but was unable to get anyone, can you please call 833-926-2323 and ask for the customer service supervisor, Kelli. We would love to get this fixed and get you the correct item. Thank you
If I could zero stars I would. We purchased 2 retractable awnings and they are complete garbage. The instructions are worthless. I've tried contacting customer service to get a replacement valance because one of them is damaged and a month later, I can't get anyone to respond to my emails. I tried chatting and that's how I got confirmation it would be sent. Now I get no response. You can't call customer service either. Their awnings are made with inferior plastic parts that break off as soon as you use them. The instructions talk about metal blockers, well those have been replaced with plastic. The one awning we were finally able to hang doesn't close all the way and one of the arms starts to bend the whole frame. We've adjusted and adjusted them to no avail. Today the same arm that won't close completely came disconnected and the awning was handing of the side of our house. These are going back TODAY. Worse customer service experience and garbage product. Don't buy their awnings!!
Hello Tara Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with getting in contact with customer service via chat or email. This will be brought up and taken care off as it is not our intention to ignore or avoid customers. We are at our busiest now and we are doing our best to get back to each customer at a timely manner. I would like to assist you and make things right as far as it comes to getting your awnings taken care off and making sure you are satisfied with your assistance. Please reach out to 833-926-2323 and request to speak with Maria and she help you you out with your orders as she is our customer care specialist.
For a company that makes awnings that are going to be outside, you would think you would make it out of a fabric that doesn’t fade in the first three months that it’s hanging there. And it was too long, we had to cut it off and resew it so that it would fit. We bought a your cover to go over the awning so it wouldn’t fade and it faded. Also the hem was tearing apart!! I was very dissatisfied especially since we invested over $100 in your products. A total waste of our time and $$$$. Lisa Imhoff
Bought $2'299 heavy driveway gate, includes "free shipping" with drop-off "at the end of the driveway" per online description, attached. ABF freight shipper only delivers at the curb/street-side, over 200 ft away and blocks access to the house. They refuse to drop off near the house unless I pay extra, which is extortion. I requested a full refund and told them I never again wish to do business with them. The company is refusing to do a full refund for a merchandise they never delivered or order fulfilled per the online purchase terms. They are now threatening to charge me undisclosed storage fees, undisclosed shipping fees, and other undisclosed return fees. This is extortion to me calling out their scam for extra delivery fees, and saying I will be posting complaints with review sites for the bad experience.
Hello En Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear the you have not had a good experience with the delivery of your order or obtaining your refund. In know procedures are done differently for LTL items. I would gladly assist you along side an LTL agent to clarify your delivery issue and your situation taken care off. Please give us a call at 833.926.2323, request for Maria and I will gladly assist you.
We purchased a beautiful gate 2020 and in a short time the gate opener stopped working. We called Aleko and were told there were problems with the wireless wand and sent us a hardwired wand. That worked for a short time but then stopped working. Aleko sent us another wirelessbut now gate does not open for exiting cars. Since we are on the East coast Aleko did not offer anyone to help. We have had electricians out 4 times. So much for a good price! The gate is beautiful but worthless if it doesn’t work
Hello Meryl Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that you have not had a good experience with the exit wand. I understand that you have been having trouble and had some replacements sent our. I would like to assist you with this matter and provide with further assistance and get you a properly working gate. Please reach out at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly assist you with the exit wand situation.
I guess I didn't learn the first time. I now ordered the canopy which i canopy for which I was trying to get info on. Ordered on the 5th they took the charges and said it shipped on the 6th. It only had to go 30 miles. Since I didn't receive it I checked the status and now it say shipment pending. Called and got a rep. who said he has no idea what has happened but that shipping should be updated today. Checked after closing hours and still nothing. Like I posted before ....horrible customer svc.
Hello Kevin Thank you for you honest feed back. I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with customer service and providing you with shipping information. I know it has been a troubling issue with getting accurate shipping information to the customers and that will be taken into consideration. Please if you have any further questions, reach out to us at 833-926-2323.
Hot tub doesn't heat up
Thank you for reaching out and we are very sorry to hear about your heater that is not working. Please reach out to our customer service department and we will be happy to help you out. You can email us at hello@aleko.com or give us a call at 833-926-2323 and a dedicated specialist will take care of you.
I have never received my order…
Hello Thank you for your review and rating. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order. Please if you would like to know more information about your order, give us a call at 833.926.2323 and request for Maria and I will help you out directly.
WORST COMPANY to DEAL WITH- Purchased an AWNING. Took six weeks before I received the PARTS/frame all damages parts after I hired a company to install it. Now I am without an awning and out of $890.00 for installation that never took place. I am now asking for a refund. NO CONTACT -response through email from NO ONE. Trying to find out information on with the Secretary of State to serve papers - not registered with the Name or with the State of WASHINGTON.- DON'T PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL HAVE HEADACHES AND ALOT OF INCONVENIENCE- TRYING TO GET REFUND.- WHAT IS THIS COMPANIES TRADE NAME? ANYONE KNOW?
Hello Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry that you have not had a good experience with getting your order taken care off. Your feedback will be taken into consideration. Please if you do have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to ALEKO at 833.926.2323 and request for Maria and I will gladly assist you.
Horrible customer support. I called and left several msg's, I tried the chat, and I emailed and got no answer on any of it. Product seems OK for now but if you have any technical question or need assistance good luck.
Hello Kevin Thank you for your feed back. I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to get assisted properly and on behalf of my team, I do apologize for the experience you are having. I am here to help you out with any questions you have. Please reach out to 833-926-2323 option 1 for sales, and request for Maria and I will gladly assist you with any question you have.
This retractable awning is terrible. The instructions for installation are not good at all. I have a support ticket in and I have yet to get a reply. Terrible experience all the way around. I'll never recommend or purchase Aleko products again
Hello Richard Thank you for your honest feedback. Your feedback will be taken into consideration. I do apologize for the bad experience that the awning has brought you. I would like to assist you and help you out. Please reach out to 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will help you with your order issue.
I ordered two child size sumo costumes and only got one i tried to report the problem and never received a response
Thank you for reaching out to us and we are very sorry you did not receive part of your order. I apologize I have not been able to find your message within my system, I have emailed you, please get in touch with us and we would be more than happy to make this right by you. You can also reach out via email at hello@aleko.com or give us a call at 833-926-2323 and ask for Maria.
Ordered a product that was supposed to be back in stock but after it didn’t ship for a few days I called the company and apparently the item is out of stock again. Had no problem taking my money though.
Hello Mark Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that you are still waiting on your product. I do hope the agent gave you a an understanding for the back order and I can assure you that your order will ship out once it arrives. Please for any more questions or concerns please reach to 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will assist you with more information about your back order.
I am extremely frustrated with this company! Their sales/customer service has lied to us multiple times or are completely avoiding us. First, prior to ordering a very expensive sauna we had an extensive conversation with customer service/sales. We live in Minnesota and planned on putting the sauna in our garage. Some of Aleko saunas have partial floors and others have a full floor. We could not tell from the photos, but we said we HAD to have a full floor. The rep looked into it and told us that all Aleko models have now been updated to include full floors. I told him I couldn't tell from the pictures, but he told that they hadn't taken new photos yet for the website. It was actually in stock, so we ordered it. It arrived in pretty good time and we were so excited. Then we unloaded the huge crate to assemble it..NO FLOOR. The manual clearly shows only a partial slate floor, so the entire sauna is open to our concrete floor. This was our BIGGEST concern before ordering...We immediately called customer service that same day, and we were told they would look into it asap with the warehouse. Maybe we just didn't get the updated version and they have a floor available. This time I got the CS rep's name, Frank. Frank said he would either call or email what he found out, because if there is no floor we want to return it. No call or email 6 days later....I have also sent 2 emails to their customer service, no response except a generic "we received your email and a ticket has been opened", that said they would respond in 24 hrs. That was 4 days ago, no word and suspiciously enough there is no ticket # to refer to if I try calling again! I also emailed their "returns" email, because according to their website you can't call about a return? You have to email and receive an "RMA" or you can't be guaranteed a refund. Drumroll...no response from them either. This is a nightmare!!! I paid $4600 and I can't even get someone to acknowledge a problem? This is insane. I don't know if I should do a chargeback on my card, contact BBB, etc. but someone from that company needs to speak to me asap.
Hello, Thank you for reaching out and we are very sorry you had such a negative experience. We will use this as a training opportunity for our agents. Please allow us to make this right by you, please give us a call at 833-926-2323, option 4 for LTL and a representative by the name of Tatiana will help you.
I wish I could give 0 stars. I bought replacement awning fabric that stated online it would be 12.5 feet wide which is 150 inches. The fabric came in and was 152.5 inches wide. They sent another with the same issue after guaranteeing that they measured it to be 150 inches. In the meantime, they updated their website to say 12.7 feet wide. They tried doing this in all other marketplaces but missed some spots. It was easy to find where they stated it was 12.5 feet. They tried to act as if I had made the mistake. They would not offer a full refund. They said I had to pay shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Communication was slow and unhelpful. Would not recommend anyone to Aleko. In fact, I will actively recommend people to NOT shop with Aleko. Terrible company with shady business practices.
Hello Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize for the experience you had with the awning fabric and the customer service team. This will be taken into consideration and make sure all customers, including yourself are taken care of properly and effectively. I would like to assist you with your situation and come up with a better solution for your awning return. Please reach out to ALKEO at 833-926-2323 and request for me and I will gladly assist you with your order.
I was really excited about this purchase. Now 8 months later I have a broken sauna and have been dragged around by customer service for 7 months. A month in my bench broke and providing customer service with pictures and measurements I was assured I would be taken care of. After checking in with them onced a month for 7 months I'm consistently told that it will be taken care of soon. Now the only messages I receive from them are that my ticket has been resolved. I advise looking somewhere else if you're going to spend this type of money.
Hello Zac Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize for the bad experience that you are having in regard to your sauna. I understand that it is frustrating and would like have have a fully working sauna. I would like to assist you and find out if there is anything you need assistance with. Please call us back at 833-926-2323 and request for Maria.
When I ordered the brackets, they showed in stock and that they would be deliver soon. Then after not getting any information on the shipping of my items, I contacted your support, which is also complicated. They then told me that they were out of stuck and that it would take a couple of months to get them. Not only did your website was misleading, but I actually didn’t get any emails to inform me that my items were now out of stock. Quite poor service!!
ALEKO is rated 3.82 based on 3,107 reviews