ALEKO Products Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend ALEKO Products

About ALEKO Products: ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

How would you rate ALEKO Products ?

Maureen Wilson
Verified Buyer
"We like the variety of items and the prices are good also."
James Galvin
Verified Buyer
"The 20' awning was just barely acceptable. The instructions were among the worst I have ever seen. Example: "Install pull strap" The strap is attached to a SS headless alen screw. NOWHERE does it show how or where this is to be installed. Basically if you have another choice, take it!"
"Received a confirmation of shipping and then informed product out of stock. Tried to call, sat on hold 26 minutes and gave up."
Ilene Fernandez
Verified Buyer
"Great product for the value."
FREDRICK GROSS
"Very helpful"
"I ordered my product . they took payment then cancelled my order ."
Michael Beecher
Verified Buyer
"Everything goes smooth every time we order. Great products."
Terri Orman
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful on the phone."
Pedro Morales
Verified Buyer
"Muy bien producto y servicios"
"The shipping of the product we ordered has been very problematic. We followed the special shipping instructions on the ALEKO website - but there were still issues. The communication and follow-through from phone calls has been poor. The order has now been held up for 2 weeks and I still do not have a shipping confirmation though the agent said the order was ready to go. I will happily change my review if this can be quickly and positively resolved."
Bernardo Camacho
Verified Buyer
"Thank you unfortunately it was not possible to solve the issue of shipping and you made the refund to my credit card, but my bank did not repay the same money and I had a loss of approximately 45 dollars, despite having recognized that the error was mine By not correctly relating the bank's billing address, I repeat the bank confirmed the purchase, with you I cross emails with the correct address, I understand them but still lost money for nothing. HOWEVER I am still interested in buying the boat BTF320HU-AP PRO Fishing Inflatable Boat with Aluminum Floor - Front Board Holders - 10.5 ft - Hunter Style. For what I would appreciate to manage the BONUS offered of 5% discount for that purchase. I wait for the coupon number to make the purchase again. Best regard Bernardo Camacho"
Art Mosqueda
Verified Buyer
"Purchased the Aleko Model AC2000 Slide Gate opener it arrived in good condition and on the expected time. My old gate opener stop working so I needed a replacement. the company that made the previous model no longer makes them. The Aleko gate opener is the closest model to fit my existing gate setup.I have installed the Aleko gate opener and so far it is working good. Thank you Aleko."
Marino Perez
Verified Buyer
"Just installed window awning. So far so good. Parts that came with unit of adequate quality and seemingly durable. Overall satisfied with purchase and ease of installation. Thanks"
"Complicated awning poor instructions"
"My only suggestion is to include a larger print instruction with each fob. But it was very easy to sync each fob I recieved....very please with my order."
Memphis Mcabee
Verified Buyer
"Needed a receipt to turn in and you would not produce one"
Eric Brown
Verified Buyer
"Ordered steel cable to use as support/messenger cable. Called customer service/support to get more info. Got all the info quick and Rep. was very knowledgeable professional, and spoke English! Product was what I wanted and was described to the T."
Charles Lamb
"Remotes do not work"
Albert Molenaar
Verified Buyer
"Dear All, Thank you for your excellent support and service. Kind regards,"
Micheal Smith
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a gate it took a while before I got it delivered but I got within time frame and I ordered an gate opener it was on back order I call the and they had my money back in my account within 12 hours"
ALEKO Products is rated 4.11 based on 1,880 reviews