ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

833-926-2323

ali.marks@alekoproducts.com

8307 S 192nd St

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
Terry Robert
ALEKO 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Rob Pentesco
ALEKO 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Deb Chidester-CLampitt
Purchased a Play house, my daughter just admires it. Very sturdy and such a pretty design . Have previously purchased from ALEKO a trampoline ( a year ago ) and enjoy it! Would definitely recommend this company and will be returning for other stuff.
Hi Natalie, Thank you for leaving this amazing review for us! We are so glad that you enjoyed your product and are really glad that you had a great experience. Take care, Aleko
Wonderful hot tub and Rudolf was a wonderful customer support specialist! Thanks to the ALEKO team for all their great work!
Not happy with product AC-1550 only lasted a couple of months my gate weights around 300 pounds and this supposed to be for a 1500 pound gate gears inside are already worn out and gate stoped working
The directions were horrible. The adjustments were very difficult and it still to the day doesn’t work right.very unhappy and have a pos hanging on my house that I can’t remove because I will still have the altercations to my siding that I’ve made.
Nnnnnaaasass
weak in structure.Was nice until first stormy day.Remote did not work,notified company 3 times.Could not wind up fast enough to close.Needs a center support..Bent and tore the awning and structure.
Arrived quickly, and went together as instructed. Discouraged that there are some steel parts and fasteners, which may not have a long life in my marine environment. Instructions are light on the motor adjustment, especially rotating the motor to make motor control holes reachable with the plastic tool. Would like to have another middle roller guide on my 20 ft awning.
Great 4 th of July sale. I got lucky with that. I’ve bought items from here before the service is always good, free shipping is excellent too. Sometimes the directions are challenging but u tube helps.
I purchase an awning and it’s was damage upon arrival
Good mdse but it doesn`t have a built in 10k rsistor so it dinntdn` work for my opener until I installed an external resistor in the circuit The sensor & xmtr are qullity units
Absolutely LOVE our new awning. The best purchase this year!
ALEKO 5 star review on 6th August 2022 ALEKO 5 star review on 6th August 2022
Purchased the power motor for the awning. Very happy. Very easy to install and works super nice. The price was also very reasonable. Thank you. John Callahan
Great customer service, greater SPA experience, extremely relaxing enjoying ever minute in our SPA!
I had some specific needs which Aleko could satisfying. I got an unbelievable deal from Wayfair and had an installer do it for meZ. I really expected bargain basement at that cost. Happily surprised.
Nice awning fabric best price on the web
Rudy was extremely helpful in getting remotes working correctly. The instructions that come with awning is very poorly written but the on phone customer service was awesome! Thanks to all. Rob Happy Aleko awning owner
Be very careful when taking it out of the box. when opening it the arms sprang and almost cut off my son in law's ear, NO WARNING IN THE BOX OR IN THE INSTRUCCION.
I am extremely satisfied with the customer service Aaron has provided me!
Received our motorized awning. Motor would not fit. Reordered the motor. Waited over a week to receive. Assembly instructions were horrible. Test time…awning would extend about 3 ft then bind up. Line up the awning to retract what was out. Another foot left to go and it just stops. Very frustrating so we decided to see if we could exchange it. ALEKO has the customer pay for the shipping charges back. Why does customer pay…because we didn’t want the product?? Not true. The motor was at default. In talking with Adriana in customer service, she was to speak with her supervisor for an RMA and get back with me. Not one word back.
Transmission de remplacement auvent For living # 088-1329-6 vendu par Canadian Tire. Auvent acheté 15 Juillet 2016 . En Mai 2022 la transmission a commencé a faire du bruit et a bloquer. Je l'ai défaite,nettoyé, reshimmé et regraissé et elle va comme une neuve maintenant mais certaine pieces risque de lacher. J'ai commendé et recu en Juillet 2022 une neuve de Aleko qui peut la remplacé avec de três légêres modifications . Gearbox for Retractable Awning - White Color . . . plus d'info ( 450-298-5337 ) si cela peut aider quelqu'un . . . Daniel
Hello Daniel, Merci pour votre réponse, nous apprécions votre entreprise et nous nous réjouissons de faire plus d'affaires avec vous! Nous sommes heureux d'aider tous nos clients à s'assurer que leurs produits fonctionnent pendant de nombreuses années à venir! Si vous avez d'autres questions, n'hésitez pas à nous rappeler au (833) 926.2323, merci !
Bought 2 10by10 gazebos had a little problem and it was resolved, great product. WRS
Hello, Thank you for your taking the time and leaving us a review. We are always happy to assist our customers with any concerns or questions they have about their products. Feel free to contact us again at (833) 926.2323, thank you!
ALEKO is rated 3.8 based on 3,221 reviews