ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

833-926-2323

ali.marks@alekoproducts.com

8307 S 192nd St, ,

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
ALEKO 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Robert Wilson
ALEKO 5 star review on 1st May 2021
ALEKO 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Robert Lawhorn
Purchased a Play house, my daughter just admires it. Very sturdy and such a pretty design . Have previously purchased from ALEKO a trampoline ( a year ago ) and enjoy it! Would definitely recommend this company and will be returning for other stuff.
Hi Natalie, Thank you for leaving this amazing review for us! We are so glad that you enjoyed your product and are really glad that you had a great experience. Take care, Aleko
Cheap crappy Chinese construction. Impossible to adjust limit switch. Broke the cheap plastic gear FOUR TIMES!!! Don’t waste your$$$$ !!!! Demanded refund for this Absolutely no response. No refund !!!
I don’t normally leave reviews for company’s or products unless I’m swayed either completely positive or completely negative. Thankfully in this company’s case I’m blown away by the customer support service I have received. We purchased a 4 person inflatable hot tub about 6-7 months ago, have used it on a regular basis and out of nowhere had heating issues. I followed all the user friendly advise in the catalog that came with the tub but was unable to fix it with those steps, after a very clear and direct email conversation with the product support staff we came to the conclusion the heater core failed in the external heater unit. Unfortunately the model I have has been discontinued. ALEKO has gone ahead without hesitation and replaced my current hot tub with a brand new unit of similar expense. Tracking number has been sent to me and it is on the way. This company has many other products and I will definitely be doing business with them in the future!
Hello Shane, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I hope you are enjoying the new hot tub. Please come back shop some more with us. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
Anthony service today was stellar! Knowledge and communication too marks - good job and thank you Darren Hawaii
Hello Darren, Thank you so much for the great feedback. So, glad Anthony was able to provide you with stellar service. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
Alex handled a very difficult situation very professionally and satisfactorily.
Hello William, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Very glad Alex was able to assist you with a difficult situation. If you have anymore questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323.
Aleko team made me Happy. :) They find out the solution very fast and respond quickly. Thank you Aleko service team. ;)
Hello Eugene, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I'm glad you were happy with our service. We take great pride in assisting our customers. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
on time delivery , great products
Hello Esmeralda, Thank you for the positive feedback. If you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
I give the company and product 5 star's. Although the freight company damaged two custom metal fence panels, Support Specialist "Vita" was great in resolving the issue. I will definitely recommend Aleko for their products and above average customer support.
Hello Roger, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I'm glad Vita was able to assist with getting the damaged gate resolved. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
loved working with LTL department on getting my brand new sauna. The service was amazing and the LTL team was great to work with. Will be doing business again
Hello Tati, Thank you so much for the feedback. That's awesome our LTL department provided you amazing service. We hope you enjoy the sauna. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.9526.2323
ALEKO IS AMAZING! I loved the product I received and my gate looks amazing! Vita and Tatiana were so great to work with and I really enjoyed doing business with them. would recommend to anyone.
Hello Tanya, Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm glad you love the gate. Vita and Tatiana are great to work with. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
Vita and Tatiana were amazing reps to work with! I resolved my warranty case on my gate within days and the resolution was more than satisfying. The gate is amazing and the customer service was incredible. 10/10 would recommend.
Hello Jessica, Wow 10/10 thank you so much for positive feedback. I'm glad we were able to resolve the warranty case for your gate. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
This company definitely deserves my five star review. The shipping with LTL freight was really easy and customer service was incredible. I absolutely love my gate and highly recommend it to my neighbors.
Hello Lina, Thank you for the positive feedback. So, awesome our LTL freight team was a great experience for you to work with. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
Exceptional customer service by Tech Support agents. Great talking to people who actually know what they are talking about. I’ve recommended Aleko to my friends and family for their home improvement needs.
Hello Richard, Thank you for the feedback. Also, we thank you so much for the recommendations. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
I bought a boat from Aleko ive had it for a few months now and I really love it! Very sturdy design and construction, would definitely recommend this boat to any of my friends.
Hello Howard, Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you love the boat. Please continue recommending to friends. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
Customer service is obviously their strategy and it shows. I have referred others already.
Hello Mike, Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the referral, also make sure you come back and do more shopping with us too. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
Aleko has been very helpful with my awning installation. I was confused about the limit switches but they walked me through. Overall very satisfied with their customer service.
Hello Nick, Thank you for the positive feed back. I'm glad we were able to help walk you through the installation. I'm sure the awning looks great. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
I called Technical support and was surprised how fast and amazing they resolved my issues with my gate opener AC1400. Also, great prices on accessories for the gate opener.
Hello Garry, Thank you so much for the feedback. That's awesome that our technical support team was able to to assist with your gate opener and resolve the issue. Its important we provide excellent service to our customers. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
We ordered a Sauna kit, received available parts immediately, and the kit itself not too long afterward. It was easy to assemble, we are old and short, but only needed a tall helper at the end to put the roofing on! The 2 items missing in the shipment were sent immediately upon us finding that we did not have them ( thermometer and rock) and we use it every few days to relax and give our bodies and mind a relaxing, refreshing steam bath. We highly recommend these kits if you are looking to add a Sauna to your property. It is an unexpected treat at the end of the day. Aleko has turned out to be a good company to do business with, quick replies, great products equal a happy old couple in Oregon.
Hello M.& W. Sansing, Thank you so much for positive feedback. Hope you're enjoying the Sauna and we hope to do more business with you in the future. If you ever have any questions please dont hesitate to reach out 833.926.2323.
Although many consumers write many more unsatisfactory reviews than positive ones, I am very happy to send a glowing review! I had difficulty with the hot tub I purchased; due to Covid, response time was a bit slow at the start, but then the technician specialist RUDOLPH S. came to my rescue and resolved the issue to my COMPLETE satisfaction. He took the time to fully understand my problem and provided me with regular updates on his actions. So many times these days, service personnel tend to do the bare minimum in aiding customers. Rudolph S. was the exact opposite. I enjoyed communications with him and am extremely happy with the result. Problem solved with a smile. Thank you .
Hello Spencer, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I'm so glad Rudolph was able to assist with your hot tub and resolve the issue for you. We want to keep our customers smiling. If you have anymore questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. 833.926.2323
Product was very good quality, I was helped with all my needs. Highly recommend!
Bought some battery powered LED lites, perfect for the garage.
ALEKO is rated 3.83 based on 3,134 reviews