ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
I used the Aleko 1550 to roll the roof on and off my astronomical observatory. It works flawlessly and never fails.
Hi Stan!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us!
That is an amazing way to utilize our gate openers, it is very unique!
We appreciate any feedback you can give us!
Stay safe and have a good one!
Great prices, great products, great service!
Exceptional customer service, great variety of products, awesome sales & good quality!! I highly recommend Aleko & happy with my purchases.
Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review for our company today!
We appreciate your feedback and we hope you continue to look at all of our other amazing products!
Thank you!
I bought a barrel sauna on a Tuesday and it was delivered in 2 days. During Covid and right before Christmas, even! It's still not assembled, but the crazy fast delivery caught me off guard, I wasn't ready for it.
Hi Kelson,
Thank you for providing us with this review!
We really appreciate your feedback and we are glad you are happy with the delivery times!
If you had any questions for us please feel free to call 833-926-2323 and we will happily assist you.
Thank you!
Product - 10 ft. by 8 ft. white frame and blue fabric was easy to assemble and place above our sliding back door.
Hi,
Thank you for providing us with this review today!
We truly do appreciate your feedback on this item as well.
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
As always, stay safe!
We were hoping this awning cover would work for our patio awning. However, there’s not enough material to wrap the awning due to the arms and supports. Very disappointed as I was hoping to avoid a “tarp” look (with bungees) and that’s exactly what I have. Material looks durable, the length works well, quick ship but it isn’t going to work for fixed awning installations.
Hi Marshall,
Thank you for writing this review and bringing this issue to our attention.
I have attempted to call you today but was unsuccessful, I left a voicemail for you.
Can you please call me at 833-926-2323 and ask for Alex?
I would love to assist you with this.
Thank you!
This product seems very good for the price. Installation was very difficult and time consuming, and the instructions left a lot to be desired. Minor, but important details, are left out so you have to guess at some things. Also, some of the parts are different than what is in the instruction booklet. For instance, the instructions say to put the center support roller on close to the end, once everything is put together. The part in the instructions has a C-Channel bracket so you can easily slide it over the main support and attach it, once everything was put together. However, the part I received was completely boxed so I had to take half the unit apart to get this on. The YouTube video was helpful, but still leaves out a lot of details that required me some extra work. Overall though, since I spent 1/6th or less of the cost for a comparable SunSetter or other type of awning, having to deal with a lot of extra elbow grease and some less-than-ideal instructions is a tradeoff I'm ok with.
Hi Karl,
Thank you for taking the time to write us with this review.
We appreciate your feedback as well, please know that this will be passed on to our management team to provide better instructions for you.
But as far as the rest, we do appreciate your kind words and please know we are here to assist you if you needed and help.
Excellent products!
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us!
We are pleased that you enjoyed our line of products and we encourage you to check out all the other options we have!
Thank you for business!
Stay Safe!
Returns are impossible, big hassle
Hi Daniel,
Thank you for reaching out to us and providing this review.
I do apologize about your frustration with the returns, I noticed that we have sent emails to you with return instructions.
I will get another one sent out to you, please feel free to contact us at 833-926-2323 and ask for Alex if you are still experiencing problems.
Thank you!
Like the option and quality of products.
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us!
We are glad you enjoy our line of quality products as well.
If you ever needed anything please feel free to reach out!
Thank you!
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! no other company would have resolved my issue the way you did. i am so thankful for your help and service.
Hi Crystal!
Thank you for leaving this amazing review for us!
We appreciate your feedback and we are also glad that we were able to help you!
If you ever had any more questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Have a good one!
Very Good product for the cost working well and easy to set up and inflate heating seem to do very well and bubbl jet do a great job of working . was a good investment and will enjoy thank you
Hi William!
Thank you for taking the time and leaving this review for us!
We really appreciate the feedback you give us and we are happy that you are enjoying your item!
As always, stay safe!
Great service. Would use again.
Hi Theodore,
Thanks again for sharing your experience with us.
I'm so happy you're satisfied with the outcome.
We hope you have a great holiday weekend!
Thank you!
I requested a awning cover that would fix my Advancing awning and supplied exact pt#. Alelo gave me there PT# to order and said it will fit. I ordered, I waited
It finally arrived and when I hd time to try it, it simply will not fit my unit 8" to short and will not even fit around unit.
Unhappy
Hi Dave,
Thank you for providing us with this feedback.
I do apologize the item did not end up working for you as well.
I have attempted to call you today but was unsuccessful.
Could you please call me at 833-926-2323 and ask for Alex?
I would love to assist you with this issue.
Thank you!
The website was easy to follow and the directions were extremely clear.
Hi Tom,
Thanks again for sharing your experience with us! We're happy you're satisfied with your shopping experience.
Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us!
Happy Holidays!
Very happy with my new gate openers. I order two one for each gate.
Hi San Juanita,
Thank you for leaving this review for us today!
We are so happy you are enjoying your products!
We hope to hear from you again as well.
Happy Holidays!
Item was shipped as described and so far working perfectly!
Hi,
Thank you for your kind words. We're glad you're happy with your purchases and it was a pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to seeing you again!
Happy Holidays!
Product was shipped fast, and arrived as described on the listing. Great price as well. Thanks!
Hi Dan,
Thank you for providing us with this feedback today!
We appreciate your time with us as well and are happy you had such an amazing experience.
Thank you!
Great products & technology support is the best in all my life
Hi,
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us.
I'm so happy you're satisfied with your shopping experience here at Aleko.
Happy Holidays!
The Product arrived as described and in great shape. The instructions were a bit hard to follow, but their technical service was the BEST! We had an issue with a PC board, they helped us diagnose and sent a replacement immediately. Installed the new board and all worked as described. Once again, their technicians were sharp and on their A game.
Hi Joseph,
Thanks again for sharing your experience with us.
I'm so happy you're satisfied with the outcome.
We would love to assist you with any questions or concerns.
Thank you!
The site was easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The item arrived relatively quick, and wasn't too difficult to assemble w/two people. However, the items supposed to be rust/weather resistant, but that's not exactly the reality.
Hi,
Thank you for providing us with this review today!
We thank you for your business with us as well.
If you are having a issue with the item please email us at Hello@alekoproducts.com and we will happily look into this for you.
ALEKO is rated 3.83 based on 2,934 reviews