ALEKO Products Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Products Reviews

About ALEKO Products:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO Products made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Just curious, is your business doing OK this year, or are you crushing it? The economy is strong, but many businesses are struggling. If that's you, here's how we can provide an immediate and massive boost to your website: https://greenlightwebtraffic.club/up/?=reviews.io Check it out and see for yourself. April Green Light Web Traffic 1178 Broadway 3rd Floor #1251 New York, NY 10001 If you desire to skip this sort of marketing in the future: https://greenlightwebtraffic.club/unsubscribe.php/?site=reviews.io
I'm actually writing about their customer service. I ordered a push mower that was their 12" version. I received an email from them that it is back order and won't ship for 2-3 months. I called the number and spoke to customer service. They gave me the option to upgrade to the 16" version for the same price. Great service.
So far, I cannot get a reply after sending several emails. The customer service is poor to non-existent. I want to return part of my awning order but Aleko policy requires the customer to pay for the return plus pay a restocking fee. This simply does not get repeat customers or promote sales. Their products may be good, but I just can't recommend doing business with them.
DO NOT BUY Aleko products. Purchased a sauna..pieces not cut to size, heater turned on for about 5 minutes, turned off, and will not turn on even after hitting the rest buttons and unplugging from the wall as per the instructions. Wrong instructions provided with the shipment. Tried online customer support- no help....not even close to knowledgeable about their product. They told me to send an email to customer support and that they would get back to me within 24 hours, emailed twice- no response. Called customer support, no answer and had to leave a message. Even tried sales- no answer.
Hi, we noticed something seems wrong with your website. It's a great site for sure, BUT it's not getting as many visitors as similar businesses. Not even close. Have you considered using a service like this? https://keywordtraffic.club/up/?=reviews.io It's a guaranteed way to get targeted traffic in just days (not weeks or months). Just a friendly suggestion, Kathy Keyword Traffic Club 410 East Santa Clara Street Suite#814 San Jose, CA 95113 If you are unintersted in this type of marketing: https://keywordtraffic.club/unsubscribe.php/?site=reviews.io
I ordered the DIY chicken coop CKR10X7PR. When I received this the box was damaged, many parts were missing and I cannot use it. I can't even find the gate parts to purchase and finish putting this together. The quality was not what I expected at all. This item should not be purchased. It is what appears in the advertisement.
Having placed an order of over $700 CAD, Aleko failed to deliver the order. When I enquired, they took nearly 2 weeks to reply. With no record of any delivery been made, this company had the audacity to claim that order, according to their 'system', was delivered. They retained my funds, and refused to effect a refund. This is a complete refund that is both unethical and deceitful. I would, given Aleko's practices, advise consumers, like me, to avoid buying any item whatsoever from them.
I ordered a cover for my awning back in Sept. 2019. I can't get an answer as to when I will be receiving this. However, they had no problem charging my credit card back in Sept. So they have had my money for 6 months and my awning was unprotected during the winter months.
I purchased 3 Awnings about 2 years ago and the fabric has faded from Green to almost brown on the Sun side of them. I'm very disappointed. Otherwise, they work great.
I ordered an ALEKO awning from Wayfair last April and the arms are simply destroyed by no more than 10 mile an hour winds I called multiple times and emailed multiple times as well since it is under warranty and I have received nothing in return--NO Call or email!!!! Horrific Customer support and service. This product is not worth the money spent and aggravation it has cost
I can't decide what was worse, the quality of the sauna or the tech support (or lack there of). First off, there were no instruction manuals to assist in putting the product together, just a brochure of the other saunas the offer. I spent over a week with customer support trying to figure out how to get a manual. On multiple occasions I was told it would be emailed to me. But also that it would take three days to do so. Finally, after deciding to try to do it myself, nothing about the kit made sense. Pieces didn't line up or stay together. And several pieces cracked or broke simply by trying to assemble them. I highly recommend that no one ever buys anything from this company.
Hey - Great site. I bet you did well in 2019, right? Would you like to do even better in 2020? We can help drive targeted visitors to your site in 48 hours: https://bestwebtraffic.top/up/?=reviews.io Start a free trial and get up to 30,000 unique visitors, every month. Regards, Annie Best Web Traffic 2764 Pleasant Road Suite APMB Unit 934 Fort Mill SC 29708 If you do not want to recieve this marketing material: https://bestwebtraffic.top/unsubscribe.php/?site=reviews.io
I was told I was going to 65% discount then when about to order a maximum of $150. Beware false marketing..
Hi there,

Our Winter Deals Sale is "Up to 65% Off". Everything is on sale, but the 65% Off is on select products. Our Clearance section is an extra 40% Off already discounted items, making discounts up to 65% Off+.

So sorry this felt misleading. We have sale details stated on the front page and in our emails.
BEWARE buying anything from Aleko -- they have a terrible return policy! I purchased a luggage set that has a "diamond" pattern, which turns out to make it unsuitable for durability and therefore defective as traveling suitcases. The product is a failure in both design and function. I contacted customer service with this complaint, along with pictures, and still they they want to charge a 15% restocking fee along with shipping costs. I find this to be bad business and will not be making a purchase from them again. I recommend anyone else think twice as well before making a purchase here.
Don't buy from this company. It took 2 months to get my chicken run and half the pieces were missing.
Barrel sauna Wow, where to begin. The delivery guys told us the wood was not treated and not to set it up in the rain. Really? A barrel sauna? So we spent 2 days trying to figure out how to seal the wood, after talking to customer support, we were given a few different answers, still not sure if this thing will last in the rain. The instructions provided were for the wrong hot tub, So useless. no you tube videos available for my model. Wooden pegs did not line up, I had to redrill a dozen of the holes. The metal strapping came with the wrong size bolts, I had to take apart the strapping and redrill the holes, not an easy task As these are small pieces and can cause physical injury such as stitches when the metal flys loose from contacting the drill bit. Quite a few of the tongue and groove boards just won’t seat, really bad workmanship. After getting it togeather I have quite a few extra planks.....What? my wife was on the phone all day getting shuffled between costumer service and tech support, all day long she was given different answers or no answers at all from both, at the end of the day we are left hanging. No clarity at all on how this thing goes togeather. This is the worst buying experience I have had in a long time. I am gonna try one more time to get help from the company tomarrow. Either way, I want a full refund on this really shoddy barrel sauna. Worst part of all is they are local to the Northwest, that’s the reason I went with them. No one should have to rebuild a product that comes ready to assemble and yet, that’s exactly what’s happening here. What can you do to make my experience better? 1. Return my phone calls. 2. Do not transfer me back and forth. between costumer service and tech support all day because neither can answer my questions. 3. Provide me with the instructions for my sauna model. Not a different one. 4. Provide me with the properlynprepared
Hi, I had a look at your Instagram Instagram and it looks pretty good. The question I have is this, is your Instagram giving you the traffic and engagement that you deserve? We help people organically increase their followers and engagement. Discover how we can help you get the genuine followers you deserve: https://instgrambiz.top/wal/?=reviews.io Regards, Megan Instagram Growth Specialist InstagramBiz 964 E. Badillo Street #2055 Covina, CA 91724 If you prefer not to receive commercial messages regarding Instagram for your website, please opt out here: https://www.instagrambiz.top/out.php/?site=reviews.io
Thank you for your review. We will think about it.
Hey - Great site. I bet you did well in 2019, right? Would you like to do even better in 2020? We can help drive targeted visitors to your site in 48 hours: https://bestwebtraffic.top/up/?=reviews.io Start a free trial and get up to 30,000 unique visitors, every month. Regards, Annie Best Web Traffic 964 E. Badillo Street #2089 Covina, CA 91724 If you do not want to recieve this marketing material: https://bestwebtraffic.top/unsubscribe.php/?site=reviews.io
Thank you for your review.
Ordered two carport vinyl covers in October, since then have received 3 tracking numbers item shipped , 4 back order notifications and today have been told items again have not shipped and won't ship now until mid-March (from overseas to them ?) due to Chinese New Year???? Credit card was charged day of order, no one should have to wait 5 1/2 months for a order to arrive. Robert Rupp

Im sorry, you have experienced product issue. Please call our customer service team at (253)246-8222 and we will be glad to help you with cancellation of an item. Is there anything else I can do for you?
ALEKO
Customer service Rep Jamila was rude, evasive and a terrible personality. Their tracking communication is terrible. Poorly run I think.
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you have experienced stuff unprofessionalism. We will work on this problem.
If you need any other assistance, please contact us via email sales@alekoproducts.com or give us a call at 253 246-8222 and we will gladly help you with anything you need.
ALEKO