ALEKO Products Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend ALEKO Products

About ALEKO Products: ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO Products made you happy

Under an hour
"traps seem to be good quality. they came fast. I am anxious to try them."
"The Pop-up Bike Storage Tent came without instructions as to how to assemble it. That seems to be a big oversight, and cost us extra time figuring things out when simple instructions would have made it easy. The package did contain illustrations as to how to fold the tent to put it away, which is nice, but assembly illustrations were needed also."
"seems to work well"
"great product and customer service!"
"placed order on october 27 for solar net lighting. checked my PayPal account and the amount of $90.00 was deducted. kept waiting for merchandise. contacted them on November 19 and was told "oh that product is out of stock." If product is out of stock do you not think they would have immediately refunded my money without having to check? BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I do apologize for the issues encountered.

Unfortunately products do run out of stock sometimes, we do our best to try and keep everything in stock, but sometimes are not able to.

Please let us know what we can do to help as we would like to help you turn your negative experience in to a positive one.

Thank you.
"Fast customer response, reasonable prices."
"The instructions on this item are almost impossible to put into an installed product. I am an extremely mechanically inclined person and this is the only reason i have been able to put this product to use. I was almost ready to take this to an rv shop and have them install this awning. Buyer beware, if you purchase one of these rv awnings you may as well plan on having it installed by a company that does this all the time. Very, very disgusted with my purchase. I guess it goes back to the old saying, "you get what you pay for"."
"very easy to use website, fast delivery after ordering"
"We have spent alot of money in Aleko products (gates, gate openers). They work only for one year and then they will start to fail. Garantee used to be two years but, now they give you only one years (wonder why?) Not good product for the money you pay."
"Very satisfied with product"
"Brandi provided pricing asap each time customer made new request Anxious to get Gates to install for customer"
"I am very satisfied with the results of this machine."
"Perfect size for my cubicle. Love the pink!"
"Just what needed work great shipping was very good on time"
"We had this product be got replacing it"
"Great price,fast and free shipping.Good selection of products.Will shop with you again."
"The lights you sell are not only a good price, but they last a long time. And with free shipping your products can’t be beat."
"Great prodructs"
"One of steel iron band"
"I like the help u hays gavied me getting started online when I called"
ALEKO Products is rated 4.06 based on 2,259 reviews