ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
ALEKO 5 star review on 25th August 2020
ALEKO 4 star review on 26th September 2020
William
ALEKO 4 star review on 29th March 2018
J Harry Lytle
I love how fast the customer service was, they were able to solve all my problems quickly and the agent I was working with was an absolute sweetheart! 12/10 will buy from here again!
We purchased the 10 by 10 gazebo, and we love it. The directions were simple to follow. But I would recommend having a battery drill to speed up the installation. We are both in our seventies and work a little bit each day. But the main reason for my comment is we ordered an additional set of side curtains and a young lady by the name of Tashiana helped us with the order. She was very friendly and very helpful with our order of the second set of side curtains and mosquito net. She took additional time to make sure we were getting what we needed. It was fantastic to talk to such a healthful young lady during this time in our country.
Wow Larry and Baverly!

I'm so glad we were able to take good care of you!
Thank you for sharing your experience for others to know.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
ALEKO
Tech support really was excellent and qualified to discuss my gate opener ... Brad, Travis, James and David all got their turns advising as I troubleshooted my previous control board and installed my new opener. They were patient and professional and quite frankly I would buy Aleko products again just knowing the support side is competent....Thanks guys!....Eric in SoFla.
Thanks Eric!

That's amazing! I'm so glad things worked out well for you.
It was a lot of hard work but we did it together! Thanks for trusting us!
Any thoughts on what we can do to make this even better for you?
We love working with you!
ALEKO
The awning configuration I wanted was not in stock. Customer service had no idea how long I would need to wait and could not put me on a notification list. (Maybe Covid related). Eventually (after many months of checking) I was able to order what I wanted. It arrived fairly quickly, and seems to have been well made. Mounting instructions left much room for improvement, but I eventually figured out how to change factory adjustments to allow a safe installation. I was happy with it until I realized that after 2 months of use the exposed fabric is extremely sun bleached. I would have expected UV protected fabric.
Been on hold for over 20 minutes trying to place an order.

This company's service has always been horrible.
Hi Chris,
Thank you for reaching out to us and expressing your concerns.
I do apologize about the wait time you have experienced, this was never our intent.
I will have a sales rep reach out to you today, we will be offering you a discount for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Please let me know if this has been taken care of to your liking.
Thank you!
I ordered a privacy fence cover in June and never received it after many months. I called multiple times and was disconnected by the automated system. I finally got through the automated system and was told to leave a message. I called back again and was told after 3 months of waiting for the item that they just never shipped it and now it's out of stock. I called for a refund finally in Sept and was told it would be refunded within 14 business days but I am calling in again in October because I still haven't received a refund. I was transferred to a supervisor and call was disconnected. Worst place ever.
I ordered a privacy fence cover in June and never received it after many months. I called multiple times and was disconnected by the automated system. I called for a refund finally in Sept and was told it would be refunded within 14 business days but I am calling in again in October because I still haven't received a refund. I was transferred to a supervisor and call was disconnected. Worst place ever.
Hi,
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns with Aleko.
I do apologize about the experience you have had as well, we are currently experiencing a high call and email volume and are doing our best to get back to everyone ASAP.
Taking a look at your order, I see there was a refund issued on the 9th of September. After this is issued, it takes about 2-7 days to see the refund.
Please let me know if this has been taken care of to your liking.
Thank you!
The delivery driver named “BETO” was TERRIBLE! Extremely extremely RUDE and told me that he doesn’t have time to listen to me because he gets “paid by the hour” completely unprofessional and rude. Which is unfortunate because im sure the product is great. However due to “BETO” I will no longer be shopping on this site.
Hi,
Thank you for contacting us regarding the issues you have experienced when the item you ordered was delivered.
I do apologize about this, but this is not one of our drivers.
The Carrier itself is who delivers this item, we are just the manufacturer of this item.
Once again I apologize for the experience you have had.
Thank you!
This is the worst company ever to return a product. I returned an unopened window awning in 9/2 which they received back on 9/4 waited allowing them time to do refund and it still has not happen today 10/5. First call they said they didn’t have it. Gave them the tracking information and then they said it was purchased thru Wayfair and gave me a number to call but it wasn’t so called them back and they were going to issue a refund and supposedly I spoke with a manager and he did it himself right then a week and 1/2 later still no refund called was told it was never processed and that no one I had spoken to was a manager and Tashina could not find a manager for me to complain to. she stated it will be issued within 3 to 5 days. Really. It was paid with PayPal and they do not take that long to process if Aleko would do their job.
Hi,
Thank you for contacting us regarding your concerns.
I do apologize about all the hassle this has caused you as well as this was never our intent.
Taking a look at your order I see a refund was issued on the 5th, please be on the lookout for it as it will arrive any day now.
Please let me know if this was taken care of to your liking.
Thank you!
Great product, excellent customer service!
Very nice gate, looks great 👍
Thanks Ryland!

That's amazing! I'm so glad things worked out well for you.
It was a lot of hard work but we did it together! Thanks for trusting us!
Any thoughts on what we can do to make this even better for you?
We love working with you!
ALEKO
Excellent service! My questions were answered in a timely manner. I was amazed at the fast delivery time. Keep up the good work and thank you very much, from the Skipper and me! Photo attached was taken at the Waterfowl Lakes campground on the Icefield parkway in Alberta.
Customer service is really not their strength. they don't want to apply a discount on an order and the refund takes more than 30 days.
Hi Simon,

We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know what we can do to resolve this for you and possible update your review.

I ordered an 8 x 10 awning fabric kit. It's 4 inches too wide and the spline cord are too large to fit in one of your 2012 awnings. I called on Friday 9/25/2020. The person that answered said they would call me back but here it is Tuesday the 29th. Not one call back or email like I was promised. This is not customer service at all.
Hello Mike,

As per our email conversation, our awnings have been constantly updated hence you've had the awning for over 8 years we no longer offer the same size awning fabric you need however we can still help you resolve this issue. Please give us a call at 833-926-2323 and one of our Customer Service associates would be happy to assist.
IT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PRODUCT, EASY TO INSTALL AND REASONABLY PRICES. LET ME SEE HOW IT WILL WITHSTAND WINDY DAYS, BUT OVERALL HAPPY WITH MY DECISION
it is good for my pergola
Firs order I made a month ago was sent incorrectly, extra parts that I didn't order, missing part that I requested.
Second order still not processed, spent an hour on the phone to verify my address, still not resolved, I don't understand why it takes 3 different 3 phone operators to verify my address.
Hi,
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns.
I do apologize about the inconvenience this has caused and the delay you have been experiencing, this was never our intent.
Currently, we are working as hard as we can to get every order fulfilled, so we do apologize if you are experiencing a longer than normal wait time.
Taking a look at your order, I see it has been shipped and delivered.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Love this gate
Super happy with my first purchase from aleko which was the 13.8 inflatable boat. My second purchase was the 8.5 inflatable and I’m not nearly as happy I can’t get the thing to keep air in it it’s driving me nuts the rear left tube..... I checked the valve but that seems to work fine I dunno maybe leaking from a seam? Has been inflated and then put onto the top of my cruiser I own up here in Alaska. Has never been used.
Andrew,

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us.

I'm so happy you're satisfied with the outcome.

Andrew,

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us.
I'm so happy you're satisfied with the outcome.
ALEKO is rated 3.82 based on 2,759 reviews