ALEKO Products Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Products Reviews

About ALEKO Products:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO Products made you happy
Elizabeth Trask
ALEKO Products 5 star review on 26th July 2019
Ginter Schatz
More Photos & Videos
Ordered the 8x2' window awning. Was delivered in a very timely manner, simple to install and a very great value to my home. Planning to order another two when their inventory becomes available.
Aleko sent me the incorrect order, argued with me in regards to my order.... I even sent pictures! Customer service is garbage! Had to file a BBB claim to get a response from them.... and a month later here I am still waiting on the original order I paid for
I want to update my earlier Aleko review. After working with their agents, we were able to sort everything out and I want to commend them on helping. The customer service went from zero to 100, very happy with Aleko now.
They sent me an email asking if I wanted a refund because apparently the item I ordered was not in stock (although it said it was when I purchased it) and im unable to reply to their email. My email response keeps bouncing back and not being delivered. I WANT A FULL REFUND AND CANCELLATION.

Still not able to reach anyone in the phone, the call drops after 4-5 minutes on hold and they don’t return their voicemails.
Good day, Mr. Morin. Thank you for elevating your concerns. I located your order for a hot tub placed Monday morning and see that we contacted you within 7 hours to advise that item was no longer available. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm not sure why your emails to us are bouncing back. We receive over 13,000 emails a week. If you've read any of the other reviews on our site, you'll see that we have experienced a tremendous growth in a very short period of time, culminated by having to cut our call center staff in half because of COVID-19 restrictions. When you add in the fact that all eCommerce companies are having a difficult time getting inventory delivered, we have the perfect storm. I know that seems like a series of excuses to you but it is our reality. We are doing our absolute best to get to every call, every voicemail and every email we have. It is taking us an average of 48 hours right now. In the meantime, please know how sorry we are that the item you want won't be available until September. We wish we had control of that.
I ordered an Aleko Square Inflatable Hot Tub with Cover 6 6 person 250 Gallon B/W HTISQ6BKWH-AP on May 9th. On May 14th I receive a message stating that the product I bought was out of stock. That it would be toward the middle of June. When I call to get an update,I was told it would be another 2 weeks. I called a few weeks later and am being told 2 more weeks. I am older with a frozen should, arthritis. I ordered this to help me move around a little better. I paid over $560 for this and I still dont have any idea of when i may receive mine. I don't want to cancel my order, but feel that something has got to give. Can someone PLEASE tell me the truth and tell me when/or if I can expect to receive SOMETHING?
My gate is 22 ft so I oreder a spare chain at a premium price. When I tried to install I noticed that the type of chain they supplied as extension is not the same type.
Literally dozen calls and emails to their customer service and no response yet. Stay away!
I contacted by their preferred email about a defective motor but have not received a response. Multiple calls have been unanswered. So now I am stuck with an awning that does not work on my RV.
Good afternoon Brent, I'm sorry to hear your motor is not working. I have asked Konon to call you immediately. We'll do what we can to resolve your issue.
Ordered a 16' x 10' motorized awning. Packing leaves a bit to desire. Have a damaged Front section - sent photos on June 30th. Got a reply on July 7th asking me if I needed anything else. Told them not at this time.
Still waiting on someone to tell me when the replacement Front section will be shipped.
Instruction are pretty lousy as are most Chinese instructions.
Quality - I highly advise you assemble everything on a couple of tables. There are holes that have to opened up so bolts will clear, need to align arms properly while on the tables.
Will be interesting once it is all together. Waiting on part.
Good afternoon Mr. Campton. Thank you for elevating your concerns. I apologize your order came damaged. I'll have Philana follow-up with a call to you immediately. As an FYI, you will receive an email with a tracking number as long as you supplied that in your original order. Thank you again for contacting us. We look forward to serving you again soon.
I ordered a 96x96 replacement awning on June 29th and have yet to receive it even though I paid extra for fedex priority shipping. I have tried calling several times, left messages with no response. I also tried to send an email but my mail bounced back undeliverable. They still charged my credit card for $106.78
Good morning, thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. We emailed you to verify some pertinent information but because we did not receive a response, the order was placed on hold. We have fully refunded your purchase and await your response. One of my sales agents tried to call this morning to obtain the information we need. Please let us know if you still want the awning. I'll expedite shipping if you do.
Purchased the ALEKO Half Cassette Retractable 10'x20' online with its retailers. It came with broken boxes (the packaging was so poor that I believe it was one of returned item from others), missing the center roller. Requested a support to the retailer, never responded. Willing to pay so I contacted the ALEKO company for part purchase. So far 1-2 weeks, no response either. This makes me doubt of Customer services and capability to support customers when they have issues after sale. I have to think twice for this brand if I need another awning in the future.
ALEKO Products 1 star review on 7th July 2020 ALEKO Products 1 star review on 7th July 2020 ALEKO Products 1 star review on 7th July 2020
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. I have asked our Customer Service Lead who also works with eBay to reach out to you immediately regarding the missing roller. I also appreciate you sending the photos of the damaged boxes. I will elevate that feedback to our shipping vendors. Thanks again. We look forward to finding a solution for you.
Aleko is a company that truly cares about its customers. I decided to ordered directly from Aleko because they are the manufacture, an logically would care more than third party distributors. I was correct!

Aleko ended up paying for shipping that was almost as much as the cost of the product, to rectify a delivery issue. A company like Aleko is a breath of fresh air. Thanks

Bill Vavro
Satisfied Customer
Hi Bill, I apologize for your frustration. I see you placed an order last Wednesday afternoon, then emailed us to make sure we could ship to a different address. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you and now see you need your item for an event. I'm terribly sorry for this. We are working very hard to improve our customer service by hiring and training new agents. I'll have my Customer Service Supervisor reach out to you immediately.
ZERO COMMUNICATION since order. I have $2.5k that has been taken from my account and zero update as to when the order will be ready to pick up. It's been 5.5 weeks. I was told it would take 4. I've called 7 times left voice mails with no return calls. I've emailed via the web form and their direct email address with no responses. If I can spend 2.5k and get no customer service, what do you think that means for you? I'd steer clear. My experiences has been very bad so far.
It took a couple of days to get a call back, but when I did, they took good care of me. I was really hoping to have the bounce house before my daughter's birthday, but they're in the same situation every other store is. Low inventory and delayed shipping. Same story as every other online retailer. At least I know they care.
no correspondence at all been trying for two weeks to find out status of my order. sign in and it says i have no orders. it sure didn't take long to take the money out of my account. very very hard to do any business after the order is placed. very poor web site.
Thanks for reaching out, Mr. Christianson. We actually emailed you two days after your order was placed advising the items are on back order. At that time, we asked if you would like to continue to wait for the items or cancel your order and receive a full refund. I'm sorry you missed that communication. I'll follow up with a phone call later today.
It was a pleasure to speak with you, Mr. Christianson. I'm glad we were able to connect and answer your question. As discussed, your product is on back order and will be shipped within 48 hours of entry to our warehouse. Thank you again for your understanding and support.
Purchased 10x13 motorized half casette awning on June 11,2020.
received receipt quickly and Aleko confirmed that 57 of item in stock. called on 12 and told it was shipped. multiple tracking numbers provided to me and i was assured product was on its way
to me and Fedex delivery would be at my house by 8 pm on June 16th,2020 with my order. Lo and behold, Fedex only received the shipping label. No product was shipped and after multiple calls and emails got one email back saying product not available. Took names of all Aleko's sales persons I dealt with, now no one answers phones, or emails. said product is available on Amazon, yet no word from Aleko. They charged my credit card on June 11th!! This is starting to smell nasty.
Hello and thank you for your review. I apologize for your frustration. We are working through voicemails and emails one by one until all are resolved. The good news is that your entire order will ship tomorrow! We thank you for your support and appreciate your business.
This is a follow up to my previous review just showing you the chat sessions I had showing that Aleko lied to the company I was trying to buy this from.
This is a very dishonest company. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. I was told upon my purchase, and again during a follow up conversation that my item would ship on 6/30 so I'd have it in plenty of time for my son's birthday party on 7/18. Then when 6/30 comes and goes I followed up again and I was again lied to and told I got a "communication" "yesterday" that the item was not in fact available for delivery and would not be in stock until October! I never got the "communication" they claimed they sent and I am furious that I was told the item was in their inventory and was not actually there. The company I purchased from was mybouncehouseforsale.com they are just as dishonest and I'm warning you not to purchase from them either. The company and the manufacturer were both blaming the issue on each other and neither would take responsibility. The company said they were told multiple times from Aleko that they had plenty of inventory to fulfill all their orders and that when the time came to ship them they were told at the very last minute from Aleko that there were none available. The also said they attempted to get in contact with Aleko every day with no response and then told them it was because of their new phone system being buggy. Just tons of excuses and lies.
We have purchased a fabric replacement for our awning and a window. These are additions to awnings we already have. The customer service has been exceptional and the products we can’t wait to receive. Thank you for the wonderful service. I am
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad you are satisfied and look forward to future opportunities to serve you.
We were very pleased with the swing set we ordered. It took a while to get but we’ll worth the wait! Two thumbs up!!!
Hi Sandra, thank you for your review. I'm glad you are happy with your swing set. Yes, due to the global pandemic, many of our items have been on back-order but we're doing our best to expedite shipping when possible. Have a wonderful day!
I ordered some patio furniture. I understood it would take a while to receive but the price and quality made it worth the wait. Tashiana was friendly and helpful.
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent purchase. I'm glad you like the furniture and hope it brings you years of enjoyment. Thanks for understanding about the shipping delay. We are finally beginning to receive more products that were previously on back-order and getting things out as soon as possible. Have a great day!
ALEKO Products is rated 3.87 based on 2,663 reviews