ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
Purchased a Play house, my daughter just admires it. Very sturdy and such a pretty design . Have previously purchased from ALEKO a trampoline ( a year ago ) and enjoy it! Would definitely recommend this company and will be returning for other stuff.
Hi Natalie,
Thank you for leaving this amazing review for us!
We are so glad that you enjoyed your product and are really glad that you had a great experience.
Take care,
Aleko
Buena Transacción A+++++
ALEKO 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very valuable to us. And thank you for your pictures.
Authentic products👍👍
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very valuable to us.
My awning arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. I watched the YouTube instructional video before awning arrived. With the printed instructions my son and I, both professional contractors, installed the awning in about 3 hours. Straight forward and works beautifully! I also purchased the solar wind and rain sensor. Would recommend the awning.
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very valuable to us.
Great company to work with. I had a problem with one of their products after a couple of years. They informed me the product was still under warranty and replaced it immediately.
That is the sign of a good company.
Dennis Peterson
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very valuable to us.
It has not been delivered at this time !
Ordered item on 4/2/2021 and it mentioned a 3 to 5 day shipping. If I did not follow on 4/9/2021 they would have not yet shipped the order. Not sure if they have a order processing system in place.
Nice product at avery affordable price. I would recommend it to anyone.
Thank you for your review!! Your feedback is very valuable to us here at ALEKO.
Worse company ever, ordered many items that were in stock, days later they come and say it is out of stock.
It happens like this over and over again, don't do business with those guys.
I am a little frustrated as I placed my order and waited a few weeks before I called because I never received it. I was told that the item I ordered was out of stock. I never received any notification and was surprised they took my order on something that was out of stock. I was told that eventually it would be back in stock and I could wait or have a refund. I said I would wait but still have not gotten any notification on wether it has been shipped or eta. Pretty frustrating but the customer service was helpful when I called. I will be calling for a refund.
Hi Diana,
Thank you for leaving us this review today.
I do apologize that you had this experience with us.
If there is anything we can do to make this review turn into a good one please let us know. Can you call 833-926-2323 and ask for Alex, I would love to assist you with this.
Thank you!
Ordered gate actuator 6 march 2021 still waiting. Was told it would take 4 to six weeks tomorrow its 4th week. I still have a non working gate.
Hi David,
Thank you for reaching out to us and providing us with this feedback.
I attempted to call you today regarding your order, but was unsuccessful in getting someone to pick up.
Can you please call us at 833-926-2323 and ask for Alex I?
it was easy
Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
We are super glad that you are happy with your purchase!
If you ever had any questions or needed any help do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Customer service was excellent
Hi Alex,
Thank you for sharing your experience for others to know.
We are so happy that our amazing team was able to assist you as well.
We hope to see you again soon.
Fence good. Dogs no escape
Hi Matthew,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us!
We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you had a great experience.
Thank you!
Package was received in good condition and assembly was easy. We replaced a wind damaged unit so everything was familiar to us. The product is a very good value for the money.
Hi Dean,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us!
We do appreciate your kind words and are really glad you had an amazing experience.
If you ever had any more questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out.
Thank you!
Aleko’s customer service is fantastic! I purchased a dumbbell that happened to be defective (which I don’t think is common) and they sent me a new one right away! They responded to me in less than 24 hours. I will absolutely order from Aleko again!
Hi!
Thank you for leaving us this amazing review!
I am so happy that you had an amazing experience.
We hope to see you again soon.
Thank you!
The product we purchased was of excellent quality. The pricing was affordable and the shipping was done quickly and efficiently. A great experience and we will use them again. I highly recommend them!
Hi Terri,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
We are super glad that you are happy with your purchase!
Thank you!
Almost perfect! Service, price and delivery was excellent. Surprise by the good condition of the packaging of my black 10 x 8 awning received by air. Nice and good looking product. Now, may be a third holder would be needed as a personal tought. The instruction could be a little more clear for some peoples who have less skills.
The biggest problem was that the thin fabric liner was too thin that it comes out of the gauge on the roller. Had to insert a clothesline that is a little bigger than the thin one provided. That is a problem!
Hi Mario,
Thank you for leaving us this review and providing us with this feedback!
We appreciate your feedback greatly and we are glad you are a happy client of ours.
If you ever had any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you!
Looks kinda complicated, n r concerned that bolts may not b long enough
This review is for both products and shipping. My ALEKO 4100 gate opener is about 36 months old and the motor and capacitor burned up. Ordered a new one and paid for FEDEX 2 day shipping on March 23. It is now March 27 and it hasn't arrived and their is no FEDEX delivery estimate. It was shipped from Washington state to 6 hours past my location to a distributing site and hasn't made its way back west here yet. How stupid. And, what a rip off. This is the second time I have paid ALEKO for priority shipping and didn't get it. In 3 1/2 years I have replaced the computer board twice and the magnets, capacitor and motor. I just bought another property and am installing another wrought iron gate. I will not use ALEKO products for it.
Very poor customer service. I was trying a DIY install on a 20 × 10 retractable awning purchased on line from overstock.com.
I called the number on the box and got voice mail. It said the the company did not offer support on the weekend. I sent an email and was replied by a bot that said email was the best way to contact.
It is one week now and no response. The awning is horrible and the limit switch does not work
ALEKO is rated 3.84 based on 2,993 reviews