ALEKO Products Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend ALEKO Products

About ALEKO Products: ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO Products made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
"I have called on 2 occasions for customer service. 1st time it took 45 min of people transferring me and I finally gave up. Today I've been on line for 40 min. Someone answered after 12 min and said they would transfer me to the right person and I'm still on hold. I hear the phone click several times. I feel they are hoping i will just hang up."
"I ordered 4 items and when I received my order this item, the wireless gate opener for gate opener was damaged in my package. Another item I ordered was missing so after the difficult time I had with customer service I decided to just return my entire order for a refund. I had obviously choose the wrong company to order from. I was told I had to pay return shipping even though I was missing one item and another item was damaged. Both of these items were needed to make my gate work. They did not offer to replace these items, they wanted me to ship them back and pay $62.00 and let them know when I shipped them. I can see they received my return on 3/28/19 and it has now been 10 business days and I have still not been issued my refund. I have contacted customer service twice now since they have received my return asking about my refund. I do not recommend dealing with this company"
"Worst customer service ever. No one answers the phone, no one responds to an email, no one responds to a chat. If you call you are on hold for 5-10 minutes and the line goes dead. Worst company ever. Highly recommend all consumers avoid this company or be prepared for radio silence."
"Elena is very friendly helpful, patient, we are very happy with the service, we strongly recommend this store to all my family and friends."
Thank you for your review.
I am so glad you are happy with your order and our team ! We are doing as much as possible to have our customers satisfied . Thank you for doing business with us!

ALEKO
"We ordered an Aleko barrel sauna roofing kit online. When we received it there weren't any installation instructions or screws to install it. The worst part is we didn't receive enough shingles to complete the job. We watched an Aleko video online on how to install the roof and it showed where to start on the sauna so that's where we started and ran out of shingles. We had to go to our local Lowe's and purchase additional shingles that weren't the same color or pattern. If you purchase the roof kit you will need to start much higher up on the sauna than what the video shows. I emailed Aleko twice asking for installation instructions and recommendations on what type of screws or nails we should use and never received a response. Their customer service needs a lot of work."
Im sorry, you have experienced product issue. Please call our customer service team at (253)246-8222 and we will be glad to help you. Is there anything else I can do for you?
ALEKO
"You look like a solid company based on your site, I assume you do well. Do you have the infrastructure/sales/support in place to handle considerably more sales? We find people that are interested in your niche and send them to you. Discover how we can send you more potential leads: https://roipatron.icu/up?=reviews.io Savannah Choice Traffic 361 Southwest Drive Suite #731 Jonesboro, AR 72401 Not the right marketing message for you? If not, please opt out here: https://roipatron.icu/unsubscribe.php?site=reviews.io"
"Awful experience would never buy anything from them again. Awful install instructions. The key pad instructions were missing and not in the box which created multiple days of delay. Called to get key pad instructions and it was as if i were speaking to a 4 year old child. Very noisy background and I am pretty sure I heard a baby crying as well. The agent acted as if i was putting them out by asking for the instructions. It took multiple calls to get a manual that should be online and it doesn't even tell you how to mount it. When i told the customer service agent it wasn't what i needed she was totally disgusted and said i'll pass you to technical support and immediately transferred me without discussion. Still on hold while I write this review so I may never get what I need. This is an onshore US service desk and I've talked to the worst service desks out of India and had better results. What a joke!!!"
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you have experienced some product and service difficulties. Is there anything we can do to change your experience to more positive?
ALEKO
"I placed the order on the phone with a very pleasant customer service woman. The transaction was quick and efficient. Emails kept me up to date during the shipping process. I received my awning on the date promised."
Thank you for your review.
I am so glad you are happy with your order ! We are doing as much as possible to have our customers satisfied . Thank you for doing business with us!

ALEKO
"I would not trust them to even get the product to you. I have been waiting now over 30+ days now and it still hasn't shipped. Never again"
Im sorry, you have experienced product delays. Please call our customer service team at (253)246-8222 and we will be glad to help you. Is there anything else I can do for you?
ALEKO
"Unfortunately there is nothing lower than a one star, if there was I would’ve chosen that. I ordered an awning online and it said 2 to 3 day delivery I paid in full and then got an email 10 days later saying that my item was on back order for three months. Customer service was absolutely horrible they lied to me, and sent Me multiple emails with conflicting stories as to what why and how my product was not delivered. I canceled my order and probably will have to wait 2 to 3 months for my money to be returned. Do not buy anything from this company."
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you have experienced some product and service difficulties. Refunds after cancellations are issued right away and take up to 5 business days to show on a customer's card.
Is there anything we can do to change your experience to more positive?
ALEKO
"The fence and gates that we purchase look okay but the customer service and the shipping is really bad. We ended with several pieces missing since the each box did not have a contents list. There were no installation instructions. The customer agent did not help and I ended with a fence post too many with no way to return. In summary do not buy from this people"
ALEKO
"Customer service dept lied to us twice! They do not replace or exchange there products when they say they would. And they told me to measure with a tape measure the dimensions of our existing canopy which is also wrong and you will find out in the box they ship dimensions 10” smaller then you need. Would have been nice to say that first. Also beware of the sales lie “I installed mine in 10 minutes for my gramma’s camper” that’s a lie also!!"
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you have experienced some product and service difficulties. Was your product finally replaced?
Is there anything we can do to change your experience to more positive?
ALEKO
"I will never buy anything from this company again , this company has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. They are sure quick to take your money but will overcharge you and not respond to emails or take calls to resolve this issue."Tonya" the head accountant I am told is always in meetings and does not return calls. Aleko are able to provide good prices on their products because they rip off their customers by overcharging their customers credit cards and don't take calls to try to resolve said issue. CROOKS I will not recommend this company to anyone unless you like getting ripped off on your credit card"
ALEKO
"Order something back in July 15th and when ever I check it hasn't even shipped yet we needed it yesterday. Thanks Costing ,me money now"
Im sorry, you have experienced product delay. Please call our customer service team at (253)246-8222 and we will be glad to help you. Is there anything else I can do for you?
ALEKO
"Would never recommend this company to anyone. I have left a couple of messages on your phone and have sent 3 emails in the last 2 and half weeks with no response. Your message on the phones states that you reply within 24 hours. What a load of crock. You just lost a sale."
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you have experienced some service difficulties. Is there anything we can do to change your experience to more positive?
ALEKO
"Horrible Instructions. "Spring is very easy to waggle and can't work stable", "find out awning brackets" Re: 12' awning instructions. Video links lead to non existent page. Just guessing but looks like they use an auto-translate but then themselves don't understand the results."
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry, instructions weren't clear enough for you. We'll keep on working to improve and get better. Thank you for doing business with us
ALEKO
"Ordered a 16' driveway gate, was delivered a used set of gate posts with a bent cap and missing ball bearing (all parts were held together with packing tape, and a broken piece was inside the unbroken packaging... indicating they sent me something someone else returned). After finally procuring replacement parts and installing the gates it appears both sets were warped from an apparent manufacturing defect. Still attempting to get a replacement. Terrible product and experience overall."
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you have experienced some product difficulties. Is there anything we can do to change your experience to more positive?
ALEKO
"The product quality seems good, but the installation instructions are awful. If you aren't an electrical engineer with twenty years of experience deciphering poorly translated Chinese instructions, you'll be scratching your head and cursing for hours on end."
ALEKO
"We had a storm that broke the rollers that held the canopy. The eye holes separated from the rollers. I did a chat and they said to email customer service, because they couldn’t help with ordering replacement parts. I emailed customer service three times with no reply. Tried calling was told to email customer service. I am willing to pay, would just like a response from the company. In a day and age with many options to make purchases and social media to keep companies honorable I fail to understand the disconnect in retaining their customer base with some type of customer service. I just do not understand..."
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry our customer service team couldn't help you with your issue. Please try to make another attempt at (253)246-8222 or send an email to sales@alekoproducts.com. Thank you for doing business with us.
ALEKO
"Do not buy Aleko saunas. This company makes a product that looks great, and seems inexpensive, but once you get it you then have to pay someone to put it together, and install the electric power. It cost us about $1,000 extra dollars to do this. We were told that it takes only two non-professionals 4 hours to put together. Furthermore, we had to get a manual emailed to us, because it didn't come with one, and even that one was lacking in instruction. Besides all of that we had to cancel one of our saunas, and it took us months and many phone calls for them to actually put the credit back on our credit card. Shipping was a mess. We informed them that we couldn't accept the shipping because of a vacation we were going on, so they said they would hold it until the first of August. The next thing we knew we got an email saying they had shipped it. When I called to tell them the mistake they said they shipped it anyway because the shipping company said it would get to us before our trip. When we didn't get it on the day it was supposed to arrive I called the shipping company, and gave them my tracking number. They said they had received it, but the trucking company had it now, and it was out of their hands. Aleko never gave me trucking company instructions or contacts, so I had to track the company down, and call them. The guy that answered the phone couldn't give me any information about my sauna other than that they only ever deliver on Fridays, which is the day we leave on our trip. Now I don't even know if we will get our sauna, and I can't rely on Aleko to give me a refund, or properly make sure it ever gets to me, and more frustratingly they don't answer their phones!"
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you have experienced some product and service difficulties. We are doing as much as possible to change in better way. Is there anything we can do to change your experience to more positive?
ALEKO Products is rated 3.98 based on 2,511 reviews