ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
ALEKO 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Robert Wilson
ALEKO 5 star review on 1st May 2021
ALEKO 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Robert Lawhorn
Purchased a Play house, my daughter just admires it. Very sturdy and such a pretty design . Have previously purchased from ALEKO a trampoline ( a year ago ) and enjoy it! Would definitely recommend this company and will be returning for other stuff.
Hi Natalie, Thank you for leaving this amazing review for us! We are so glad that you enjoyed your product and are really glad that you had a great experience. Take care, Aleko
i have asked for the instructions to be sent to me in English as i can't read or write chinese for sence Jan 2021 right after i recieved the replace ment motor an to this date still don't have them. the manuel attachment won't work in this motor the and the limit controls doesn't work. paid 2 different RV techs to try to make this work. the big mistake i made when the awning arrived with china made stamped all over it should have refused shippment. have never had a china product worth anythin thought i was buying american product when i bought it told me were usa distributor. if you check there web site don't teel you it is china made. below is the pictures directions in chinese promise me at lease 5 times they were going to send them and what i got was awning installation. that don't cover replacement of the motor. don't believe the replacement motor is correct as it shows a remote to operate it by the picture.
For a company that makes awnings that are going to be outside, you would think you would make it out of a fabric that doesn’t fade in the first three months that it’s hanging there. And it was too long, we had to cut it off and resew it so that it would fit. We bought a your cover to go over the awning so it wouldn’t fade and it faded. Also the hem was tearing apart!! I was very dissatisfied especially since we invested over $100 in your products. A total waste of our time and $$$$. Lisa Imhoff
The delivery is fast. I bought a RV Awning Fabric Replacement. Easy to install, good quality for the price, it's about 60% cheaper then a Dometic. I would appreciate can see a video before installation.
Hello Alain Thank you for your honest feedback. I am glad to hear that you are satisficed with your purchase. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to 833.926.2323.
Installation was ok but took a while to get proper ajustment. Lag bolts should have been included as well as the anchor bolts.
Hello Maryse Thank you for your honest feedback. I am glad that you are satisficed with the awning and it worked out for you. Please feel free if you have any additional questions or concerns at 833.926.2323.
Bought $2'299 heavy driveway gate, includes "free shipping" with drop-off "at the end of the driveway" per online description, attached. ABF freight shipper only delivers at the curb/street-side, over 200 ft away and blocks access to the house. They refuse to drop off near the house unless I pay extra, which is extortion. I requested a full refund and told them I never again wish to do business with them. The company is refusing to do a full refund for a merchandise they never delivered or order fulfilled per the online purchase terms. They are now threatening to charge me undisclosed storage fees, undisclosed shipping fees, and other undisclosed return fees. This is extortion to me calling out their scam for extra delivery fees, and saying I will be posting complaints with review sites for the bad experience.
Hello En Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear the you have not had a good experience with the delivery of your order or obtaining your refund. In know procedures are done differently for LTL items. I would gladly assist you along side an LTL agent to clarify your delivery issue and your situation taken care off. Please give us a call at 833.926.2323, request for Maria and I will gladly assist you.
We purchased a beautiful gate 2020 and in a short time the gate opener stopped working. We called Aleko and were told there were problems with the wireless wand and sent us a hardwired wand. That worked for a short time but then stopped working. Aleko sent us another wirelessbut now gate does not open for exiting cars. Since we are on the East coast Aleko did not offer anyone to help. We have had electricians out 4 times. So much for a good price! The gate is beautiful but worthless if it doesn’t work
Hello Meryl Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that you have not had a good experience with the exit wand. I understand that you have been having trouble and had some replacements sent our. I would like to assist you with this matter and provide with further assistance and get you a properly working gate. Please reach out at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly assist you with the exit wand situation.
There was an issue with the product I received along with the time it took to be delivered. I spoke with the manager of sales, Konon, and he sent me a partial refund and submitted a new order for the product I ordered. That is what I call owning it. Thank you very much Konon. You have saved a customer from shopping elsewhere for products your company offers. You have turned a negative customer experience to a positive one. Thanks again. C. Simpson.
Hello Thank you for your honest feed back. I am glad to hear that you have been assisted good by one of our sales agents. I hope everything works out for you and that continue to shop from us in order to provide you with excellent customer service.
I guess I didn't learn the first time. I now ordered the canopy which i canopy for which I was trying to get info on. Ordered on the 5th they took the charges and said it shipped on the 6th. It only had to go 30 miles. Since I didn't receive it I checked the status and now it say shipment pending. Called and got a rep. who said he has no idea what has happened but that shipping should be updated today. Checked after closing hours and still nothing. Like I posted before ....horrible customer svc.
Hello Kevin Thank you for you honest feed back. I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with customer service and providing you with shipping information. I know it has been a troubling issue with getting accurate shipping information to the customers and that will be taken into consideration. Please if you have any further questions, reach out to us at 833-926-2323.
Nice hot tub very easy set up and get nice and hot
Hello Tasha Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your hot tub from ALEKO. For any further questions or concerns, please reach us at 833-926-2323.
Heater doesn't work.
Thank you for reaching out and we are very sorry to hear about your heater that is not working. Please reach out to our customer service department and we will be happy to help you out. You can email us at hello@aleko.com or give us a call at 833-926-2323 and a dedicated specialist will take care of you.
i bought a 12ft rv awning the price was good. shipping was slow fedex lost 2nd package i,m told which contained the fabric why they don,t send it all in one package i don,t know. called aleko they were great for me sent me another one it came faster. but it was wrong colour oh well i,m not a decor guy installation instructions were horrible but got it anyway. awning is great works good seems well made thanks customer service you guys really helped me.
Hello Stanley Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience with the delivery and installation of your awning was not good. Your feedback on the installation will be taken into consideration for the RV awning. Please if you have any additional questions or concerns, reach out to ALEKO at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly assist you.
I have never received my order…
Hello Thank you for your review and rating. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order. Please if you would like to know more information about your order, give us a call at 833.926.2323 and request for Maria and I will help you out directly.
Good job 👍
Hello Dan Thank you for your review. It is much appreciated. Hope you enjoy your order.
I can't review because the tires are back ordered and I haven't received them yet.
Hello Joseph Thank you for your honest feedback. I understand that you are waiting on the product to review and I under stand the product is on backorder, please when you do receive it, do not hesitate to review it.
Very good product
Hello Maria Thank you for your honest feedback. Hope you are enjoying your product.
I bought 2 awnings ... each 10' x 12'. They look great and I'm very pleased with them. The only negative comment I would have is regarding the anchors supplied with them. The sleeves do not have any "ribs" to hold them securely into the concrete and 2 of them started to come loose when I opened the awning. I ended up replacing ALL of the anchors with ribbed anchors from Ace Hardware.
Hello Richard Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your awing. They look great and the set up is nice.
Great prices, fast shipping, great customer service! Bought a window awning at a great price with a discount. Easy to install.
Hello Carolyn Thank you your honest feedback, it is much appreciated. Hope you are enjoining your product to the fullest.
Waiting on my order. I have not received a order status. Still waiting for an answer
Hello Janice Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not had a response back in regard to your order. Please for more information, give me a call back at 833.926.2323 and request for Maria and I will gladly give you an update on your order.
RV awning replacement fabric was delivered very quickly, very good quality and my husband said it was fairly easy to install. It looks awesome, very happy with this product!
Hello Theresa Thank you for your honest feedback. It is much apricated. Hope you enjoy your RV awning.
Works great!
Hello Cheri Thank you for your feedback and rating. Hope you are enjoining your order to the fullest.
ALEKO is rated 3.82 based on 3,091 reviews