ALEKO Products Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend ALEKO Products

About ALEKO Products: ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO Products made you happy

Under an hour
"If you want to throw your money away and get treated poorly, then buy from Aleko Products.Please note that my review in not about the product but Aleko's customer service.The customer service seems to be totally worthless, I rated the company one star because zero was not an option."
"I just had an amazing experience with our young man Mr. James very very professional very respectful and knowledgeable help me with many questions that I had and concerns just really wet beyond and above very glad of talking with this young man keep up the great work I can’t wait to get my order delivered thank you"
"Great product, great experience."
"All good. Ty"
"Please note that my review in not about the product but Aleko's customer service. I had ordered the sauna from Aleko in early November 2018 and received the product approximately ten days later. To my surprise the dimensions where different than what was advertised on Aleko's website. Rather than 75 inches high the sauna was in fact 83 inches high and did not fit into my basement. I brought this immediately to Aleko's attention and was initially told that I had been sent the wrong product. Turns out the dimensions were wrong and Aleko later corrected the mistake on their website. I have pictures from their website pre-correction. Aleko refunded my money on December 13, 2018 (i.e. over a month after I had purchased the product). My struggle started when I asked Aleko to pick up the crate from my property. I have to note that I had to move the crate after bringing all the pieces into my house to the back of my yard in order not to block the driveway, which I am sharing with our neighbor. After putting the pieces back into the large crate - which was now in the back of my yard and which I covered with a tarp for the last two months - I was waiting for the pick up. On Monday, December 18, 2018, a freight company showed up at my property for the first time to pick up the crate. To my surprise they could not to pick up the crate because the crate was too big for their truck. Why the freight company was not told the crate's dimensions, is beyond my understanding. I called Aleko's shipping specialist (do not want to share her name here) and left a few voicemails but my call was never returned by her. After voicing my frustration to another employee I was told in an email that Aleko contacted another freight company who has ensured that they will be able to retrieve the freight. The second freight company showed up on December 26, 2018, and was unsuccessful to pick up the crate because - as I was later informed by Aleko - the item needs to be picked up where it was dropped off. As I have mentioned previously, this was impossible since I would have blocked the driveway, which also leads to my neighbor's garage. After the second failed attempt I was asked if I was willing to hold on to this item while Aleko is trying to sell the sauna on Craigslist. I declined respectfully as I did not know how long it would take Aleko to find a buyer but instead asked Aleko again to remove the crate from my property as soon as possible. On the last attempt, Aleko hired a third party company who dropped off a forklift at my property on January 11, 2019. Aleko told me in an email that the pickup of the carte was scheduled between 3 and 5 pm. However, at 12:30 pm the truck driver was on his way to my property for the first time. I asked him if he can operate the forklift and he said no to which I replied that someone needs to operate the forklift in order to load the crate into the truck and that I was told the pickup was scheduled between 3 and 5 pm. He replied that he would return at 3 pm. I called Aleko and said the truck driver was too early and Aleko told me they would call the freight company. At 2:45 pm the truck driver calls me again and I asked him again whether he brought a forklift operator. He said no and I told him again that someone needs to operate the forklift. He said he would call his boss to discuss. I also called the company who dropped off the forklift and informed him about the situation as well as Aleko and voiced my frustration again. Aleko called me 10 minutes later and blamed the whole incident on me because I told the driver not to show up. I got several replies to further emails in which Aleko was not willing to take any responsibility for the third failed attempt but instead blamed me for the situation. By the way, a forklift operator showed up at my house at 5 pm (i.e. more than 2 hours after the truck driver was on his way to my house for the second time). But the icing on the cake was an email I received from Aleko today, in which I was asked to move the 860lbs crate personally to the curb, so Aleko can schedule another pickup. I was told that if I refuse to cooperate Aleko would evaluate the situation as a fraud and report me to the relevant authorities. It is now mid-January and the crate is still in my yard two months after it was dropped off. I have all emails and other communication to back up all above facts if someone cares to receive more information."
"Arrived on time, crated nice, nicely coated, stout, very nice appearance, happy customer!"
"I ordered 6 person square hot tub and it has never worked tried sending it back only to get it returned to me. So tried calling in to see if parts could be ordered for it only for they to tell me I need to fill it back up and take a picture of the error code it is showing or I cannot order parts for it. So I guess I am stuck throwing more money away in 250 gallons of water. And at temp outside it will freeze and bust since it doesn’t heat up. Do not recommend any products from them we wasted $550"
"GOOD TY"
Hi Order #45203,

Thank you for your review, would you mind revising it or changing your rating now your issue has been dealt with.

We will be happy to assist with any other further issues you may have,

We hope we turned this specific experience in to a positive one.
Kind Regards

ALEKO Products
"If you want to throw your money away and get treated poorly, then buy from Aleko Products. I would never recommend this company. I ordered a very expensive chicken coop, which arrived 2 weeks after it was supposed to arrive, and was damaged. The roofing was moldy, and the wood was dented and damaged from shipping. This product is supposed to be outside yet was showing water damage. This is a major quality issue. When I contacted Aleko about resolving the issue, over two weeks ago, I did not receive a response until I followed up multiple times. And I have yet receive a resolution! I would never purchase anything from this company again. Lack of response, damaged products and poor product quality resulted in my having a $350 paperwieght if a chicken coop."

Thank you for your feedback.

I do apologize greatly for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We have been selling this chicken coop for many years and have never experienced this before.

This is a rare case and I do apologize that this unfortunately has happened to you.

It looks as if though you did speak with one of our representatives today and we will be shipping out all needed parts to you as soon as possible.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to assist you in making this a better experience for you.

Thank you.
"We ordered a motorized 20ft X 10ft retractable awning. When the box arrived it was extremely damaged and there was no hardware (nut & bolts, etc...) included in the box. It took us several weeks to get all the replacement hardware. Once we had the awning installed, it would never correctly completely retract. Also the canvas of the awning would slip out of the side of the metal frame when we would retract and extend the awning and would have to be constantly adjusted. Since it would never completely retract, water would build up in the canvas of the awning and have to be manually emptied every time it would rain. After only being installed for less than 4 months, the retractable arms bent to where it stopped functioning all together. I would never recommend this product."

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear you received the wrong product.

We would be glad to assist you in getting the correct product.

Please call us at 253-246-8222 and we will be glad to assist you in turning your negative experience into a positive one.

Thank you.
"Very satisfied. As expected based on customer reviews. Fair price"
"Got a cover for our doorway sent a message you about it not going to gather the way it would . Was told to pinch the rail to hold it. That is not the problem the sheet that should reach from middle rail to front is not wide enough to reach."
"I bought a sliding gate opener a few months ago, and it broke on me twice; however the technical department, specifically Aaliaya was beyond amazing. She was very helpful, patient and very knowledgeable, and was able to assist me with my issue. If you have a technical problem, I'd advise you to seek her out, she is good"
"Not LED as stated in product description. Very disappointed"

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear you received the wrong product.

We would be glad to assist you in getting the correct product.

Thank you.
"very good service from aalya the best"
"Great prices and customer service"
"Love these blinds, they are perfect ! And match my flooring to the "T""
"The double gate I ordered arrived with excellent packaging. As it was installed, I noted several areas of surface rust on the gate. I emailed the customer service two separate times to resolve the matter and received no call back. When I called to speak to someone, I was immediately placed on hold for more than 10 minutes. Clearly, customer aftercare is not a priority to this company."
"My wife ordered an awning in August. The box was delivered broken open and upon examination to begin assembly at our weekend home I discovered the "small parts box" was missing. Knowing which awning I ordered what should have been included Aleko's customer service still would not send the mission pieces until I emailed pictures of the received parts. When, after sending the pictures and waiting an inordinate length of time, the parts box was sent, there was still one part missing: part N, according to the instruction booklet. After the third contact about this piece I was told they cannot provide this part without me sending another picture of th4e parts and offered to send me a copy of the "new" instruction booklet so I could identify the part once more. The email I received which promised that booklet did not have it and when I sent a reply to that no response came. It has now been 8 days without response. The customer service seems to be totally worthless, I rated the company one star because zero was not an option."
"Great product"