ALEKO Products Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend ALEKO Products

About ALEKO Products: ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO Products made you happy

Under an hour
"Very Nice staff. I worked with Elena, who was very helpful, informative, and super friendly!"
"What a mess....the gate opener we order has never worked. We call customer services and had to send pictures showing there was no power and had to wait for a response. When they responded they told us to send back the entire box and they would ship a new one. About a week later we received a circuit board, not the entire box. We called back and advised this and we were told the box would be sent and we had to wait another week to receive it. Again, it was not all there. It was missing the plug. We called back and were told it would be sent. A week later, we received a transformer, not a plug. AGAIN we called back and were told a plug could not be send without sending the whole unit back. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told it would be shipped. Almost another week passed. When we received it, it gate opener still would not work. We called and were told to send pictures of how it was hooked up. The next day we had to send a detail description of what the gate opener was doing (IT WON'T DO ANYTHING). The day after that we were told that had to speak with their warranty company to see if it is still under warranty. As of today.....still not solved. I would not recommend buying from this company....tech support does not know anything about the products and I have never had such a hassle dealing with a company."
"Great tech department - solved my problems without a hitch! Very pleased with the hot tub and the service!"
"Thank you Sadie for going above and beyond. Our experience with Aleko’s customer service has been outstanding. The staff we spoke with were both friendly and professional. The quality of the RV awning replacement fabric we bought is great. We will definitely be shopping with Aleko again."
"We had a great experience buying with ALEKA. They are very customer friendly and helpful. I would recommend them. I give 4 stars only because there is always room for improvement."
"Do not buy ANYTHING from this company. Parts missing, customer service terrible. I now have one half of a patio bar set. Will have charge removed from credit card. BEWARE!"
"I purchased an arm and it never worked from day one. I was promised replacement and it never came."
"Ahmad was great. Thank you for your help"
Thank you for your feedback!

We are pleased you had a positive experience.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

ALEKO
"It has not been delt with I’m still waiting for 4 bolts no one has even contacted me. Every time I call they say they will take care of it. 3 months now and still waiting."
"Ahmad was great. Product looks amazing online. Can’t wait to receive it and see it in person."
Thank you for your feedback!

We are pleased you were satisfied with your experience.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

ALEKO
"rickisha did a great job she is a gem"
"Thank you so much to Elena. Shehelped me find everything & exactly what i need. I appreciate it very much!!"
"Aleko customer serves has been very helpful. Thank you so much The girls are amazing and had a big smile when I walked in to there store."
"Thanks to the motivated highly trained Aaliaya Cooper she walked me through the trouble shooting steps and we were able to find out what was wrong with my gate opener. Great job Aaliaya and thanks for your assistance."
"DO NOT BUY ALEKO PRODUCTS. Terrible customer service. NO Tech support. They offered to read me the manual after I pointed out it has contradictory information in it. After waiting on hold for over an hour the rep hung up on me when I asked to speak to a supervisor. JUNK PRODUCT, NO SUPPORT, DO NOT BUY."
I do apologize greatly that you have experience this service with Aleko.

Please let me know what we can do to better assist you in receiving a positive experience.

Thank you.
"I am very pleased with Rickisha's s service at Aleko. She did every possible to ensure my issue was resolved promptly."
"I ordered a mailbox and it came damaged. I tried to figure out how to return the item, but couldn't find it on the site. I called the Customer Service Number 3 times and left a message over the course of a week. No one ever called me back. I finally emailed and got a response. Sent a picture of the damaged item. We went back and forth on the pictures they needed. I have to pay the shipping to send back the damaged item or else won't provide refund. Order on Amazon or someplace that will provide responsive customer service and take back damaged items at their cost."
Thank you for your feedback.

I do apologize greatly that you have experience this service with Aleko.

Thank you.
"quick response to issues involving their products"
"elena and michale was very helpful and friendly, knowledgable. highly recommened"
ALEKO Products is rated 4.04 based on 2,415 reviews