ALEKO Products Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend ALEKO Products

About ALEKO Products: ALEKO PRODUCTS was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

How would you rate ALEKO Products ?

(optional)

"High Quality Products! Glad we found your company for our needs!"
"Customer service has been great. Ask for Sadie."
Sarah Torres
Verified Buyer
"Very Good Gates Openers"
"Very satisfied with the gate. Thanks"
"Hello, The problem is that I tried to contact you via email twice since I received the product and have heard nothing as of yet. I ordered the 50 ft all black welder extension cord and received 50 ft cord with lighted ends which I didn't order. I had a purchase order #30702, but shipping email it says order #9270786. I was hoping to here back from somebody. Thanks, Mike"
"Last week we ordered 2 pieces of privacy Mesh screen fence with Grommets as sample and they have come out great and operates as advertised,great value for money.This time I am ordering in bulk."
Sid Sinhaus
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT PRODUCT PERFECT FOR OUR TENNIS COURT TO BLOCK THE LIGHTS REFLECTIONS FROM OTHER COURTS."
"My house looks fresh again! My new awning replacement covers fit perfectly & were very easy to put on. Price was great. Service was fast & arrived exactly as promised. I couldn’t be more pleased."
"It helped me to catch squirrels in my attic."
"for its practicality in the products and the good price"
Patricia Collier
Verified Buyer
"I absolutely love our awnings. We purchased these for the new patio we poured before Harvey hit our home. We are currently getting the house fixed and we go and sit on our patio in the evening after work. We are so pleased."
"It said 3-5 days and it’s been 7 days and fedex say it doesn’t know the delivery date"
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

I do apologize about the inconvenience, there is a 24-48 hour processing time before it gets shipped out.

Your order is showing to be delivered today.

Please let me us know how we can help you.

Thank you.
Charles Towne
Verified Buyer
"I had the pleasure of working with Charles Tillman. Though finding the right parts/unit you might need on any of Aleko's website leaves a bit to be desired, Charles Tillman's efforts made the visit and purchase much better. Very conscientious Technician."
"Great values"
Peder Adams
Verified Buyer
"Your new website does not list all your product and the shipping to Hawaii is astronomical. It used to be reasonable shipping. Out of 4 phone orders, only one made it through. Your agents are not completing order after taking all info."
Steve Linville
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the service that I received the associate was very professional"
Matthew Olszewski
Verified Buyer
"Came just like advertised and came early. Awesome."
Nancy Thomas
"Good quality product."
Eliza Samuel
Verified Buyer
"The swing gate opener works well but most parts are plastic and break easily."
Darrell Smith
Verified Buyer
"When I first received my canopy, I was very intimidated about putting it together, but ended up being very simple to assemble. Looks great and operates as advertised."
ALEKO Products is rated 4.17 based on 1,665 reviews