ALEKO Products Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend ALEKO Products

About ALEKO Products: ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO Products made you happy

Under an hour
"Worst customer service I've ever experienced with any company ! It took five months to receive my awning ,with no one even responding to my emails or phone calls until about a month later they just kept putting me off 4-5 weeks finally after receiving the 10x20 ft awning it had a broken part (arm bar link ) simple metal part that's inside every awning made , countless attempts at emailing with no responses ever , then finally getting someone on the phone ,this person was incapable of ordering the part for me and wanted me o take pictures of the part and emailing them to them , after they never even responding once to my 3 previous emails! Its almost two months later after receiving my awning and I'm still waiting for any type of response back ,they asked for my phone number so they could call me and order the parts but after responding to them I haven't got a call yet ."
Thank you for your review.

Im sorry you have experienced some product and service difficulties. Is there anything we can do to change your experience to more positive? I will be glad to help.
ALEKO
"we ordered a retractable awning...first of all...the instructions on how to put the awning together was very difficult to understand...there were NO instructions on mounting the 300 pound device once we got it put together...don.t know if that is what it really weighed by it felt like it.. this awning needs two or three strong men to be able to mount it...there are no instructions on how high to mount it, or how dangerous the swing out retractable arms are...i was almost decapitated by the broken one we tried to fix...my wife and i tried to mount it on the house and we had to eventually ask a neighbor for help. we would not recommend this awing for anyone other than a professional installer. My wife and I almost lost our lives several times trying to man handle this product. i would give it NO stars if possible"
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry, instructions weren't clear enough for you. We'll keep on working to improve and get better. Thank you for doing business with us

ALEKO
"Ordered Aleko portable sauna in early Feb, still waiting on it, Fedex has a tracking number prepared #785318031177 but says they can't do anything until they receive it from Aleko I will never mess with this company again, people, social networks have power, let the people on your friends list know how this company treats you, that's what i'm doing..."
Im sorry, you have experienced product delays. Please call our customer service team at (253)246-8222 or send us an email to sales@alekoproducts.com and we will be glad to help you. Is there anything else I can do for you?

ALEKO
"I bought a motorized 10x8 retractable awning. It is made of cheap material, box came with parts missing, motor did not work, holes did not line up and it retracts to about 2 feet out. Called tech support three times and was put on hold for over 20 minutes each time. Spoke to customer service and was told they could do nothing. I also spun the wheel and DID NOT get my 15% discount. Was told only good on certain items. I guess one gets what they pay for. DO NOT BUY an awning from this company. Never again."
ALEKO
"We had a awning that needed the canvas replaced. It wasn’t an Aleko awning so I was hopeful that it would work regardless. I couldn’t be more thrilled with the one I chose. It was easy to do and was up within an hour. We did have to reuse the valance cord as the one that came with it was too thin and didn’t stay in the slot but it works and that’s what matters! Awesome company to deal with."
Thank you for your review.
I am so glad you are happy with your order ! We are doing as much as possible to have our customers satisfied . Thank you for doing business with us!

ALEKO
"pieces broken,not instruction and wrong product information,after 2 weeks calling customer services and tech department not body answer.now I want return but I need to pay the shipping doesn't fair since it is not my fault."
ALEKO
"They send me a awining with arm broken,also not instruction also the high to install is not correct .plus the customer services represent is the more unprofesional and rude,plus i pass more that 2 week waiting for tech department.this company is a disaster ."

ALEKO
"Ordered two dog kennels a few months ago. I finally opened them this week and the lock mechanism on them is 1) not the same one featured in their videos and instructions, but 2) also is not intuitive enough to attach. I cannot for the life of me figure out what to do with this lock, so my kennels are currently useless. I reached out to Aleko for the right instructions or parts, and will update my review when that help has been received."
ALEKO
"I ordered a gate controller. It showed up and i installed it but it doesn't work. I emailed customer service 2 times to return it and they never answered my email. I call 3 times and it just goes to a recording, I waited 30 mins. As far as I am concerned this company is worthless. Do not buy from them."
"I'm on my third Aleko sliding gate opener. Most recent is an AC2700. On the good side, the price point is unbeatable. And once you've got them working, they are reasonably solid. The not good part is that these gate openers require an exacting setup to work properly, but they ship with EXTREMELY poor documentation. It ranges from vague to 100% dead wrong. An example of vague. Here's all they have to say about chain tension (which is actually important). "5) Set appropriated (sic) chain tension ..." Nowhere do they say what proper (appropriate) chain tension would be. And an example of dead wrong. "Factory DIP switch setting is for right opening gate". Not in my unit. A more consequential example of wrong. "High magnet mount must be mounted on the left side of the gate (as viewed from property interior)." Nope. High magnet mount goes on the right side of the gate for AC2700. Since those mounts are welded on the particular gate I'm installing, this is a pretty big mistake. A hint that I've learned in dealing with this issue on previous installs. Before you mount the magnets. Run the gate opener and manually move the magnet past the limit switches to see which one (upper or lower) actually stops the gate. Verify both directions. Another comment - very long wait times for tech support, and the quality of information you get when you actually do get someone is highly variable. Some know their products well and are quite helpful. Others are pretty clueless. It's pretty frustrating to get one of those folks after 20 minutes on hold, only to have him/her put you back on hold waiting for someone who can actually answer your question. It's hard to understand how the company would let this documentation & support situation persist. Re-writing the manual in a more useful and accurate manner would be simple. Presumably that would reduce the number of calls their tech support staff has to field. I ran into exactly the same issues 3 years ago when installing an AC2200 (now discontinued). I'd hoped that things would have improved in this regard, as the gate openers themselves are high value for the price point. Unfortunately that's not the case. Whoever is doing your install will require patience and problem solving skills at every step."
Thank you for your review.

We are doing as much as possible to have our customer satisfied. So glad you are happy with your purchase.

ALEKO
"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.. order not there when they said it was. Double charged for my order, then the run around and blame other people for the mishap. THEY ARE SORRY sorry customer service, do not return phone calls and leave you on hold for 20 plus minuets at a time. if you want the true reviews about them check yelp. sure as hell not 5 star ratings. Save your time and do not deal with these clowns."
Thank you for your review.

It is very sad you had some difficulties with reaching us over the phone. We are doing as much as possible to answer all phone calls in order they were received.
Is there anything I could do for you to make this experience more positive for you?

I'll be happy to assist you.

ALEKO
"The package came with one of the baggies with materials needed for installing completely opened and nuts & screws everywhere. The space I have, made it impossible for the awning to change the pitch. I didn't know that and Aleko never said to check. I ordered the two poles to help the sag. I have only had them up for a couple weeks. One of the poles no longer adjusts. The other pole, where it screws into the awning, the plastic cap, now comes out of the pole."
Im sorry you are unhappy with your order. Please contact our customer service team at (253)246-8222 or sales@alekoproducts.com so they can provide you further assistance with your issue.

ALEKO
"Hello,Aleko Products fantastic muit interess product"
Thank you for your review.

We are doing as much as possible to have our customer satisfied. So glad you are happy with our company

ALEKO
"I just received the 690D drywall sander I ordered through Home Depot. I have only taken it out of the box and haven't tried it yet. I am trying to purchase a supply of discs before I start my project but the discs are unavailable anywhere even the Aleko web site. If you are going to sell the machine, you should have the necessary accessories available for purchase. This is very frustrating."

Im sorry you've experienced some inconvenience with the product restock. Anything I can help you with to change your experience?

ALEKO
"Where to start. Buyer beware. Customer service wanted to put blame on everyone else. We live in a 55+ community that just started letting us install canopies. They made a mistake on our zip code. We had to cancel plans do to it got stuck in wrong fedex hub from wrong zip. They got wind sensor to us with right zip. I understand mistakes happen but 5 days later and still no canopy. Sales manager said they are not responsible after shipper receives it. What? Zip error is your fault. I wont even go into how this five day error ruined our anniversary. We live in a community you cant have things on your porch for more than 48 hrs. I asked for a refund and they said there would be a restocking fee. I cant wait to see what excuses we receive for warranty issues. Just know this all 600 lots in my community will here the words, “Sun Setter” from here on. All this pain to save 800 bucks. Dont make the same mistake I did. Also note you only see 5 star reviews on there web site. I see why my IT guys said dont remove reviews from our company site."

Im sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with product delivery. As you said above " Mistakes happen" and we are so sorry about it. Is there anything we can do to make you feel better with your purchase?

ALEKO
"We bought 4 of these. The clips for the overhead sliding canopy broke within 2 months and you didn't have replacements. We had to buy other tops for the 4 pergolas. Bad quality for the product. Sorry."

Im sorry you have experienced some issues with the product quality . Is there anything we can do to change your experience from negative to positive?

ALEKO
"Love the products. Always have just what I need an at a better price."

ALEKO
"Purchased front door through online order. The order was shipped exactly when promised (Actually earlier). Free shipping. Came in perfect shipping and tracking was great. The frame and doors were packed very professionally. on a pallet. No Damage. We installed the door and looks perfect. Same exact door @Home Depot costs far more. Thank you !! thank you Aleko. Will certainly order again."

ALEKO
"RUST AT EVERY WELD FIRST MONTH. PURCHASED NEW FROM HOME DEPOT. CONTACTED ALEKO ABOUT THEIR 10 YEAR WARRANTY AND GET NO RESPONSE."
Thank you for your review.

I would love to assist you in the best way possible.

You can always give us a call (243)246-8222

Or you can email us sales@alekoproducts.com

Please let me know if you would like us to contact you.

ALEKO
"I hope you and your friends have an awesome time with Tony and Dean. It will certainly be a story to talk about in the future of how you got to work with Tony Robbins with your friends...lol. Here is your link https://moreseats.xyz/tl/?=reviews.io . I put everything on my expense account ;-) Got everything covered. Maria 4 L O N G Shoals R O A D Suite B433 Arden NC 28704 Skip future messages here: https://moreseats.xyz/agone.php/?site=reviews.io"
Thank you for your review.

Please let me know if I can be an assist.

Thank you.