ALEKO Products Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Products Reviews

About ALEKO Products:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO Products made you happy
I purchased 3 Awnings about 2 years ago and the fabric has faded from Green to almost brown on the Sun side of them. I'm very disappointed. Otherwise, they work great.
I ordered an ALEKO awning from Wayfair last April and the arms are simply destroyed by no more than 10 mile an hour winds I called multiple times and emailed multiple times as well since it is under warranty and I have received nothing in return--NO Call or email!!!! Horrific Customer support and service. This product is not worth the money spent and aggravation it has cost
I can't decide what was worse, the quality of the sauna or the tech support (or lack there of). First off, there were no instruction manuals to assist in putting the product together, just a brochure of the other saunas the offer. I spent over a week with customer support trying to figure out how to get a manual. On multiple occasions I was told it would be emailed to me. But also that it would take three days to do so. Finally, after deciding to try to do it myself, nothing about the kit made sense. Pieces didn't line up or stay together. And several pieces cracked or broke simply by trying to assemble them. I highly recommend that no one ever buys anything from this company.
Hey - Great site. I bet you did well in 2019, right? Would you like to do even better in 2020? We can help drive targeted visitors to your site in 48 hours: https://bestwebtraffic.top/up/?=reviews.io Start a free trial and get up to 30,000 unique visitors, every month. Regards, Annie Best Web Traffic 2764 Pleasant Road Suite APMB Unit 934 Fort Mill SC 29708 If you do not want to recieve this marketing material: https://bestwebtraffic.top/unsubscribe.php/?site=reviews.io
I was told I was going to 65% discount then when about to order a maximum of $150. Beware false marketing..
Hi there,

Our Winter Deals Sale is "Up to 65% Off". Everything is on sale, but the 65% Off is on select products. Our Clearance section is an extra 40% Off already discounted items, making discounts up to 65% Off+.

So sorry this felt misleading. We have sale details stated on the front page and in our emails.
BEWARE buying anything from Aleko -- they have a terrible return policy! I purchased a luggage set that has a "diamond" pattern, which turns out to make it unsuitable for durability and therefore defective as traveling suitcases. The product is a failure in both design and function. I contacted customer service with this complaint, along with pictures, and still they they want to charge a 15% restocking fee along with shipping costs. I find this to be bad business and will not be making a purchase from them again. I recommend anyone else think twice as well before making a purchase here.
Don't buy from this company. It took 2 months to get my chicken run and half the pieces were missing.
Barrel sauna Wow, where to begin. The delivery guys told us the wood was not treated and not to set it up in the rain. Really? A barrel sauna? So we spent 2 days trying to figure out how to seal the wood, after talking to customer support, we were given a few different answers, still not sure if this thing will last in the rain. The instructions provided were for the wrong hot tub, So useless. no you tube videos available for my model. Wooden pegs did not line up, I had to redrill a dozen of the holes. The metal strapping came with the wrong size bolts, I had to take apart the strapping and redrill the holes, not an easy task As these are small pieces and can cause physical injury such as stitches when the metal flys loose from contacting the drill bit. Quite a few of the tongue and groove boards just won’t seat, really bad workmanship. After getting it togeather I have quite a few extra planks.....What? my wife was on the phone all day getting shuffled between costumer service and tech support, all day long she was given different answers or no answers at all from both, at the end of the day we are left hanging. No clarity at all on how this thing goes togeather. This is the worst buying experience I have had in a long time. I am gonna try one more time to get help from the company tomarrow. Either way, I want a full refund on this really shoddy barrel sauna. Worst part of all is they are local to the Northwest, that’s the reason I went with them. No one should have to rebuild a product that comes ready to assemble and yet, that’s exactly what’s happening here. What can you do to make my experience better? 1. Return my phone calls. 2. Do not transfer me back and forth. between costumer service and tech support all day because neither can answer my questions. 3. Provide me with the instructions for my sauna model. Not a different one. 4. Provide me with the properlynprepared
Hi, I had a look at your Instagram Instagram and it looks pretty good. The question I have is this, is your Instagram giving you the traffic and engagement that you deserve? We help people organically increase their followers and engagement. Discover how we can help you get the genuine followers you deserve: https://instgrambiz.top/wal/?=reviews.io Regards, Megan Instagram Growth Specialist InstagramBiz 964 E. Badillo Street #2055 Covina, CA 91724 If you prefer not to receive commercial messages regarding Instagram for your website, please opt out here: https://www.instagrambiz.top/out.php/?site=reviews.io
Thank you for your review. We will think about it.
Hey - Great site. I bet you did well in 2019, right? Would you like to do even better in 2020? We can help drive targeted visitors to your site in 48 hours: https://bestwebtraffic.top/up/?=reviews.io Start a free trial and get up to 30,000 unique visitors, every month. Regards, Annie Best Web Traffic 964 E. Badillo Street #2089 Covina, CA 91724 If you do not want to recieve this marketing material: https://bestwebtraffic.top/unsubscribe.php/?site=reviews.io
Thank you for your review.
Ordered two carport vinyl covers in October, since then have received 3 tracking numbers item shipped , 4 back order notifications and today have been told items again have not shipped and won't ship now until mid-March (from overseas to them ?) due to Chinese New Year???? Credit card was charged day of order, no one should have to wait 5 1/2 months for a order to arrive. Robert Rupp

Im sorry, you have experienced product issue. Please call our customer service team at (253)246-8222 and we will be glad to help you with cancellation of an item. Is there anything else I can do for you?
ALEKO
Customer service Rep Jamila was rude, evasive and a terrible personality. Their tracking communication is terrible. Poorly run I think.
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you have experienced stuff unprofessionalism. We will work on this problem.
If you need any other assistance, please contact us via email sales@alekoproducts.com or give us a call at 253 246-8222 and we will gladly help you with anything you need.
ALEKO
I've had my gate for a couple of years and I just love it.
Thank you for your review.
I am so glad you are happy with your order ! We are doing as much as possible to have our customers satisfied . Thank you for doing business with us!

ALEKO
Aleko is the worst company that I have ever dealt with. They only shipped one of the three items that I ordered, and when I called to notify them of the mistake they apologized and said that they'd ship the missing items. In about 30 minutes I receive an email from Aleko which is a thread of an internal conversation between their employees. They have decided that "I need to fill out a form & take photos of what's missing"!! They want me to sign it stating that I am honest and not stealing!! Then they want to file a missing package claim with FedEx to get them to pay for losing a package that was never sent!! I called & emailed back to get this all straightened out. They sent a notice saying that they shipped and include a FedEx tracking number. I check the tracking number for a few days & it shows that they never received the package! So, I contact Aleko again to complain & to cancel another order for a product that is on backorder. They just sent a generic BS reply again!! I'm contacting my CC company & posting this review EVERYWHERE> STAY AWAY FROM ALEKO
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you have experienced some service difficulties. I know there is thousands of times when shipping companies lose our packages, however we make mistakes too. We apologize for them and trying to do as much as possible to resolve the problem. If yours hasnt been resolved still - just give us a call at 2532468222.
Is there anything we can do to change your experience to more positive?
ALEKO
They post what they want to. Run from this company
Im sorry, you have experienced product or service issue. Please call our customer service team at (253)246-8222 and we will be glad to help you. Is there anything else I can do for you?
ALEKO
BEWARE....Terrible company and even worst products.Customer service....wait...they have NO customer service,or at least anyone that will resolve your problem.I purchased 3 items for my Sauna (Clock,Thermometer,Bucket-Ladle)...2 were useless out of the box,and the other broke a week later.$100 down the drain and a learning experience...DONT DO IT AGAIN.>!!
Im sorry, you have experienced product issue. Please call our customer service team at (253)246-8222 and we will be glad to help you. Is there anything else I can do for you?
ALEKO
ok, now my last review was not good and Aleko responded...only when I asked for a refund, not wanting their product, they ignore me again. It still shows "processing" I want me refund as I have been asking for two months now. SO Aleko's business strategy is take (steal) peoples money then ignore them as a course of business. DO NOT TRUSt OR BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE Robert Jones
Thank you for your review.

I have checked your awning order and looks like it was cancelled. We are working on refunding it. Please be patient.
This has now become my worst hobby. At least once a week I contact Aleko by complaining on a pulbic website otherwise they don't respond. Now they don't even responde on this website either. I sent in my videos, emails, pics, and phone records as requested. Spent my time hunting it all down. NO RESPONSE. STILL WAITING. JUST WANT TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOUR INEFFICIENT AND USELESS CUSTOMER NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you have experienced some service difficulties.
Please send an email to sales@alekoproducts.com an email and we will be glad to assist you. Due to a big volume of calls and email these holiday days we have some delays on response, but we do as much as possible to have all of our customers assisted,

ALEKO
Ordered a gate opener motor which appears to be of pretty good quality although I have yet to install. Less than one month after I ordered, I noticed the price had dropped. The actual list price, not the price after promotions but the price before any discounts. Contacted customer service to see if they would refund me the difference since I was still in the 30 day return window. They said they would not and instructed me to return the item to receive any discounts which is not only inconvenient but a waste of time and money for both myself and their company. This was only after being on hold for 30 minutes trying to get a return authorization #, ultimately being directed to a customer service voicemail after repeated transfers. Then while chatting with an online representative the actual page crashed. Still need to get the authorization # before I can return the item. Super annoying, but really a bad business practice considering that it will ultimately cost Aleko additional time and money to handle this in this manner. It would behoove them to rethink this part of their business model.
Thank you for your review.
Im sorry you arent happy with the price you get. Unfortunately, we never know when prices will go up pr down, its computer system working on that.
If the customer have purchased a product with the price offered at that specific time- that is what he gets. In order to have the product cost you less if price dropped -you would have to return it and then reorder it again with the new price.

ALEKO
I purchased a 3x5 pedestrian gate. The quality was good and the price was good. However, the drawings were mostly about the dimensions of parts and not about assembly or installation. Most of the assembly was straight forward but the self taping screws intended to hold the six pickets did not work so I drilled out the holes in the pickets. Also, the distance between the posts is critical to the install but it's hard to notice (39") in the drawings. I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out. Finally, the weakest design issue is the use of two piece posts. The gate will have movement due to the posts. If you torque the bolts holding the two post parts, you may almost get the movement to stop but it is not a good design.
Thank you for your review.
I am so glad you are happy with your order ! ALEKO is working on instructions to have them better .We are doing as much as possible to have our customers satisfied . Thank you for doing business with us!

ALEKO Products is rated 3.94 based on 2,549 reviews