ALEKO Products Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend ALEKO Products

About ALEKO Products: ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

How would you rate ALEKO Products ?

"Ordered a new tarp for my awning and it was the exact size I needed. The price was great and the shipping was fast... Thanks"
"Service was excellent. Merchandise beautiful as described. Delivery was very fast. Thank you for a great experience!"
"The speed of delivery is great and the prices are the best I have found"
"Ordered 8 days ago still havent received product."
"You tell me the product is shipped and provide me with a tracking number, one week later the product has not moved. I called to inquire and I was told it’s being shipped today, in the afternoon I get an email saying the product is out of stock. Do you know what you’re doing? And you held my money for a whole week."
"Customer service was very helpful"
"The frame is exactly what I was looking for and it looks nice and easily put together. Awesome"
"Just what I asked for at 1/3 big box prices. Worth the two day wait."
"Quick delivery and exactly as promised"
"Shipped fast. And was what I ordered."
"Exactly what I needed at a great price, quick delivery."
"Staff very courteous and knowledgeable. Received product in very short time."
"My gate opener died two months before the warranty expired. After 5 attempts and extremely long wait times on hold, I finally got in touch with customer support. They ensured me it would be covered under warranty but we would have to trouble shoot the problem. Because I started the process when it was under warranty, they said they would replace it if trouble shooting doesn't work. I spent a total of 12-14 hours of my time on the phone trouble shooting and replacing the parts that they sent over the course of 4 months. 4.5 months later, my opener still doesn't work. Now they are telling me they won't replace the unit because the warranty had expired. They are not true to their word and won't honor any warranty. I've never before written a bad review. This has been the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Aleko is a nightmare to deal with and I would recommend any other company. They are a waste of time and money. Look elsewhere."
"I ordered a chain link connector because I lost mine and aliko sent it right away and it was perfect. thanks"
"Customer service was good when having trouble when wiring a gate."
"Ordered a month ago and still no item"
"Well priced. Assembly instructions not clear. Works well once installed."
"Good"
"Good products, good service, I am satisfied!"
ALEKO Products is rated 4.08 based on 2,091 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!