ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
ALEKO 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Robert Wilson
ALEKO 5 star review on 1st May 2021
ALEKO 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Robert Lawhorn
I bought a 10 Ft motorized awning. very happy it looks and operates great. Only draw back were the directions for assembly of the motor. Thankfully I was able to find a video on the motor assembly on line. not a job for the amateur.
Thank you for your review. Im glad you are happy with your order. It is awesome you found out how to assemble the motor . Thank you for doing business with us! ALEKO
Elena is very friendly helpful, patient, we are very happy with the service, we strongly recommend this store to all my family and friends.
Thank you for your review. I am so glad you are happy with your order and our team ! We are doing as much as possible to have our customers satisfied . Thank you for doing business with us! ALEKO
Really good quality!
Thank you for your review. I am so glad you are happy with your order ! We are doing as much as possible to have our customers satisfied . Thank you for doing business with us! ALEKO
I'm actually writing about their customer service. I ordered a push mower that was their 12" version. I received an email from them that it is back order and won't ship for 2-3 months. I called the number and spoke to customer service. They gave me the option to upgrade to the 16" version for the same price. Great service.
Thank you for your review. Im happy our customer service team could help you with your issue. Thank you for doing business with us. ALEKO
I've had my gate for a couple of years and I just love it.
Would rate my 10x20 awning 5 star but for one issue...faded quickly. Started royal to navy blue but after 6 months in sun is light bluish grey. Other than that love the shade, motor and price.
Had an Issue w/product purchased from Home Depot which ALEKO sells. I was on chat w/ Elizabeth Frye of Aleko customer service. I wish to commend Aleko for having such competent employees in their organization. She went far beyond what one would expect for customer service and stayed w/me until my issue was resolved Never before have I had such a pleasant experience dealing w/an issue, she explored every avenue to help resolve my problem even to the point to where we were in a 3-way conversation w/ home depot. I there is an award Aleko has for its employees then Elizabeth should receive a minimum of five, w/at least a dozen "ATTA Girls "included. It is so refreshing to find a company that seeks quality personnel for its staff and realizes that its the cog in the wheel that makes it go around. So once again to Elizabeth THANK YOU & thanks to ALEKO.
Thank you for your review. Im happy our customer service specialist could help you with your issue. Thank you for doing business with us. ALEKO
We had a awning that needed the canvas replaced. It wasn’t an Aleko awning so I was hopeful that it would work regardless. I couldn’t be more thrilled with the one I chose. It was easy to do and was up within an hour. We did have to reuse the valance cord as the one that came with it was too thin and didn’t stay in the slot but it works and that’s what matters! Awesome company to deal with.
I bought the metal chicken run with cover. I am a 76 year old woman and put it together myself. I love it and when I added a perch 4 ft off the ground my 3 chickens now sleep perched on it out of their coop all night and feel safe.
Thank you for your review. I am glad our product gave you an easy installation. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you. Thank you, ALEKO
I like the AS900 Opener System; but the Instruction Manual need to be update. There were quite a lot of confusing areas. I called your Technicians 4 or 5 times; and seemed to get different answers each one I called. The Battery Backup kit, ACC2 needs better instructions also. I worked in Electronics for 30 plus years; and also Auto Mechanics for longer; plus I have done a lot of construction; but this Installation was quite a challenge!!!
Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your feedback, I also apologize if installation took longer than anticipated. We are currently working on getting new manuals for our items, this review helps speed things up. Thank you!
I contacted by their preferred email about a defective motor but have not received a response. Multiple calls have been unanswered. So now I am stuck with an awning that does not work on my RV.
Good afternoon Brent, I'm sorry to hear your motor is not working. I have asked Konon to call you immediately. We'll do what we can to resolve your issue.
Had a few questions so I gave them a call. Had the pleasure of working with Joel and she was very pleasant and helpful. Great customer service. Thank you.
Had a few questions so I called Aleko and spoke with Joel. She was kind and very helpful. Great customer service. Thank you, Adana
I purchased a 3x5 pedestrian gate. The quality was good and the price was good. However, the drawings were mostly about the dimensions of parts and not about assembly or installation. Most of the assembly was straight forward but the self taping screws intended to hold the six pickets did not work so I drilled out the holes in the pickets. Also, the distance between the posts is critical to the install but it's hard to notice (39") in the drawings. I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out. Finally, the weakest design issue is the use of two piece posts. The gate will have movement due to the posts. If you torque the bolts holding the two post parts, you may almost get the movement to stop but it is not a good design.
Thank you for your review. I am so glad you are happy with your order ! ALEKO is working on instructions to have them better .We are doing as much as possible to have our customers satisfied . Thank you for doing business with us! ALEKO
Purchased front door through online order. The order was shipped exactly when promised (Actually earlier). Free shipping. Came in perfect shipping and tracking was great. The frame and doors were packed very professionally. on a pallet. No Damage. We installed the door and looks perfect. Same exact door @Home Depot costs far more. Thank you !! thank you Aleko. Will certainly order again.
Thank you for your review. We are doing as much as possible to have our customer satisfied. So glad you are happy with your purchase. ALEKO
This is a great chicken enclosure for the money. Easy to put together, however the tie wraps were a little too small for adult fingers to use comfortably. I had to get tie wraps that were about 1 inch longer-too bad.
Said they would replace my leaking boat and that made me happy. Alex at Aleko came thru for me. I appreciate them working with me.
Hi Sam, Thank you for providing us with this feedback! I am super glad that Alex was able to help you out and get the issue at hand resolved for you. If you had any more questions please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!
Used this for indoor diner theme for my daughter’s room and it looks great! Everyone that sees it says it made the room. Thank you!!!
Hi Lisa, Thank you for reaching out to us and providing us with this amazing review! We thank you for your feedback and we hope you continue to remain a loyal customer of ours. Thank you!
I am happy with the company, product, and customer service. The delivery man did not have proper equipment to bring my boat into the house so I helped him but hurt my back. Other than that; I am impressed with Aleko
Hi Rose! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback! We appreciate the kind words and we hope you continue to enjoy your boat! Stay safe!
Nice awning , however extremely difficult to install. All hardware had to be upgraded! Took my contractor two days to put up. Will see how it performs in summer weather.
Hi, Thank you for providing us with this review and feedback! We thank you for using our awnings and we thank you for letting us know how to improve our items. If you ever needed any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you!
ALEKO is rated 3.82 based on 3,107 reviews