ALEKO Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read ALEKO Reviews

About ALEKO:

ALEKO Products was established in 2005, as a small family owned business, located in Seattle, Washington. From that time, our store has gradually grown and has now newly expanded to Canada. It is an easy, one stop shop to access all of our unique varieties of products.

Tell us how ALEKO made you happy
ALEKO 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Robert Wilson
ALEKO 5 star review on 1st May 2021
ALEKO 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Robert Lawhorn
There was only one thing that went well - delivery. Good job Fedex. I purchased the 20x-10x motorized LED awning that was *supposed* to allow me to choose the side my motor was on. It did not. Instructions were useless. The pictures of the parts were so tiny you could barely tell what they were. There was no direction as to which arms should go where and in what position. This made for huge headaches when the realizations were made that things were wrong and we had to mount/dismount/mount/dismount/mount (Yes, three times) with a very heavy, long awning that Aleko claimed could be installed by 2 people with 2 ladders. It took 4 people and 4 ladders. To add insult to injury, the price dropped significantly since I purchased the awning. I reached out to customer service and they were not willing to refund me the difference. It is not worth the headache. Do not buy. * Revised 8/7 - Aleko refunded me the difference in price for the awning and for the struggles. They assured me they are working on the instructions, so good luck to you all in the future!
Hello, Thank you for the feedback. I called and left you message. I would love to speak with you regarding your experience. If you could please give me a call back 833.926.2323 please ask for Philana. Look forward to hearing back from you.
I can't review because the tires are back ordered and I haven't received them yet.
Hello Joseph Thank you for your honest feedback. I understand that you are waiting on the product to review and I under stand the product is on backorder, please when you do receive it, do not hesitate to review it.
Waiting on my order. I have not received a order status. Still waiting for an answer
Hello Janice Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not had a response back in regard to your order. Please for more information, give me a call back at 833.926.2323 and request for Maria and I will gladly give you an update on your order.
I ordered a navy blue window awning, came very fast. It was not easy to figure out the directions , miss spelled words like red instead of rod , etc. but it works great once finally up, however it faded from dark blue to greyish in one year. So wish it was made of better fabric.
Hello Robin Thank you for your honest feed back. I understand that the window awning has meet your satisfaction, but the fabric did not last in color. Please give us a call at 833.926.2323 and take advantage of our sale going on for window awnings. Call and request for a sales rep and they will provide your with a great discount, while supplies last and while the discount is still available.
You don't want a review from me, so frustrated with your company. Ordered 10x16 motorized awning. Looked beautiful but did not come with enough supports to hold up the weight. We had to buy more. Than it was to heavy to stay up when only half extended. We bought legs and only but it out about 4 feet. I contacted the company twice to no avail. Both Responses were not helpful, offering no help at all. Unsympathetic and really ridiculous. They were form letters basically saying all are working from home so be patient. NO HELP AT ALL. Never ever again!
Hello Katherine, Thank you for your honest feedback. It is appreciated and will be taken into consideration. I understand that you are not happy with your product and I would like to work with you to find a solution and make things work out for you. Please give me a call at 833-926-2323 and request for Maria, I will gladly work with you.
From my initial inquiry I did get a response which I replied to but have have not received any communication back yet.
Mark, Thank you for reaching out and thank you for your feedback. I found your email and responded to you. Our apologies for the delayed response. If you will need anything else please feel free to email us or give us a call at 833-926-2323 and ask for Maria.
Looks like a good quality product but the instructions are terrible to follow
Hello George Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry about the bad experience that this product has brought you upon installation. Hope you are enjoying the product to the fullest. Please if you have any further questions or concerns, give us a call at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly talk and work with you.
Price is the best part of Aleko awning. Instructions are very very poor. Also no customer service. My semi cassette motorized awning came with the motor on the wrong side. Of course you do not realize this until the unit is half assembled. I have emailed the company 3 times and no response yet.
Hello Case Thank you for you sincere feedback. I understand that the experience with the installation manual was not the best but I would like to make it up to you. Please give me a call at 833-926-2323, request for Maria and I will gladly assist you with any questions about your awning that you have. I am here to help you out.
It was delivered with parts broken, talk to one rep he said he take care of it two weeks went by talked with another and still waiting on the part should be here any day hopefully
Hello Gretchen Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated. It is good to hear that you have been taken care of. If anything, please reach out to 833-926-2323 and request for Maria for more assistance.
Product seems to be of good quality however, the installation instructions are not very helpful, nor in-depth.
Hello Michael, Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I understand that the instructions are not helpful, for any assistance I would like to assist you. Please give me a call back at 833-926-2323 and request for Maria.
It has not been delivered at this time !
Ordered gate actuator 6 march 2021 still waiting. Was told it would take 4 to six weeks tomorrow its 4th week. I still have a non working gate.
Hi David, Thank you for reaching out to us and providing us with this feedback. I attempted to call you today regarding your order, but was unsuccessful in getting someone to pick up. Can you please call us at 833-926-2323 and ask for Alex I? Thank you!
Looks kinda complicated, n r concerned that bolts may not b long enough
Very poor customer service. I was trying a DIY install on a 20 × 10 retractable awning purchased on line from overstock.com. I called the number on the box and got voice mail. It said the the company did not offer support on the weekend. I sent an email and was replied by a bot that said email was the best way to contact. It is one week now and no response. The awning is horrible and the limit switch does not work
Overall it’s ok. A bit cheap in the construction of roof panels. I don’t think they will last long. There were a couple ties & missing holes for screening to hook to the frame. The height wasn’t clear. In the middle it’s 9ft but on the sides it needs to be taller to accommodate a tall person. Barely over 6ft. I ended up raising the whole structure up 12inches.
The web site inventory is not linked to the actual warehouse inventory. When I ordered the site did not warn me of none on hand. Therefore, my order is on back order for ~ two months.
Hi Ronnie, Thank you for reaching out to us and providing us with this feedback. We apologize that your item is out of stock, this is the reason we have backorder, so that you may reserve your item and when its back in stock we would ship it out right away for you. Thank you!
If you are are in Florida, check the local requirements for titling a vessel PRIOR to purchasing here! I bought an inflatable dinghy to use as a tender for my sailboat. Turns out, the MCO that ALEKO provides you with the boat (Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin) is a copy, not an original, and has no reassignment on it- there is nothing on the MCO with the purchaser's name on it! What this means is that you may be unable to title the boat in Florida (at least in Charlotte County) in order to register it, which is required by law if you use an outboard. I'm still waiting to title and register this boat; the local tax office where this is done has had to reach out to the tax department in Tallahassee (the state capital) to try to get me an exception in order to title a $600 boat. Numerous phone calls to a number of different people at Aleko resulted in nothing but resistance and apathy. On no less than THREE occasions, I was told I would receive a call back from a Manager- radio silence. Most of the people we spoke with had no idea what a reassignment was. Not a good customer service experience, and I do know that in Florida, you will likely not be able to get the dinghy titled, and consequently registered. Can't speak for other states, but check- do your due diligence. UPDATE- 4/9/2021. I was finally able to reach someone at Aleko that a) seemed to understand the problem, and b) was conscientious enough to help me resolve this problem with the state of Florida. Thanks to Alex Iurco in Kent, Washington, and Kelli Smith in Florida for their persistence in resolving this matter.
I bought a new control panel for our gate. We are having issue after issue with the controllers. I bought some new one earlier this year and only 5 of the 10 worked properly, Now with the new controller 4 won't work at all and the rest work off and on. Very upsetting after having our gate and no issues for so long.
Hi Kathryn, Thank you for providing us with this feedback. I attempted to call you today but had no luck. Can you please give me a call at 833-926-2323 and ask for Alex? I would love to talk to you about this. Thank you!
The product that I requested was not in stock and I was charged but later got a refund.
Hi Carolina, Thank you for providing us with this feedback and for taking the time to leave this review for us. I do apologize that there was an issue with your order, I would like to get on the phone and discuss this with you. I attempted to call you today but it went to voicemail. Can you please give me a call at 833-926-2323 and ask for Alex? Thank you!
Delivery was late and no compensation. Delayed my job. Item was great!
ALEKO 3 star review on 17th February 2021 ALEKO 3 star review on 17th February 2021
ALEKO is rated 3.82 based on 3,107 reviews