Alphalete Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alphalete

Tell us how Alphalete made you happy
Still no delivery 2 weeks late, failure to respond to emails. Marked package as delivered before it arrived and acted like this was normal process.

Awful customer service.
i purchased their seamless shorts, and on my first wear they ripped on the leg. I reported this to their customer service and they insisted I send them back the item to get any kind of refund, despite me explaining to them that this would be impossible due to the lockdown and restrictions put in place for the corona virus. After months of back and forth, all I have gotten is a gift card for 50% of the amount of what I paid for the shorts which is absolutely ridiculous, and I feel like I have been robbed. Terrible customer service honestly and I will not be returning
Theft
I say everyone who has defective clothing tag it on their IG I know I'm going to if sh!t starts falling apart right away.

I haven't worn yet but I am not looking forward giving the reviews.

So, I have no issue with the quality. The fit. I like. But I only wore them for a split minute to try them on! 🧐😭

Customer service and the policy of this business is out of wack though, because of that-- forget about it! I'll never order sh!t from here again.

I placed two orders originally. The first order I was stupid and didn't realize the pants were navy and not black. I asked if they could cancel the order immediately after. The company declined, explaining it was inefficient for alphalete and I would have to return once received.

I suppose that's fine. A little annoyed seeing that's never happened to me while ordering online but fine.

I placed my second order for black pair of pants just before I emailed the company about ordering the wrong color, fit was too small when received but I really liked them so I orders a larger size.

When I sent the packages back ( the Navy blue pants and the black that were too small) and my money was returned they wouldn't refund me all my money, they held $6 for each delivery. I am not sure why!? I PAID FOR MY OWN SHIPPING TO GET IT TO ME AND WHEN I SENT THE TWO PACKAGES BACK! The explanation when I inquired about the refund was that I don't receive the shipping $$ back.

YOU'RE TELLING ME I CANT RECEIVE ALL OF MY MONEY BACK THAT'S RIGHTFULLY MINE?

THAT'S LEFT.

Because I liked the fit so much (even though a little small)I reorder two pants (THE LARGER SIZES IN BLACK) costing about $146 after I received my first package that was too small but before the refund discrepancy.
I would have continued to order more from this company but something's like left are unacceptable.
Unfortunately they will lose a customer over $12 not necessarily because of the stupid $12 but the principal
Two pairs of my aero leggings are already coming apart. I’ve worn both less than 5 times and have a tiny hole in one pair and the seam is coming apart on another. Do not waste your money on these leggings. Especially because they are expensive when you buy them internationally and then have to pay for duties on top of shipping!
I’ve worn my aero leggings 4 times and there is two holes in the butt and the crotch seam is about to bust. I have better quality legging from amazon that are $16.
horrible brand. cheaply made and rip within 1 wear. Dont recommend and will never buy from Alphalete again.
Turned to Alphalete after the worst customer service in my life and theft from Vanquish fitness!
Alphalete clothing is beyond comprehension,so well made and fit perfectly! Highly recommend
Fast shipping, all product high quality. fitting is absolutely perfect!
Alphalete is rated 1.89 based on 9 reviews