Alpinetrek.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Alpinetrek.co.uk
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Alpinetrek.co.uk?

Tell us how Alpinetrek.co.uk made you happy

"I ordered a rope, the wrong product was dispatched, I needed a quick turnaround on the product but alpinetrek needed me to go out of my way to post the incorrect product back. I managed to get it posted and sent over proof of postage as requested. 4 days later I have still not heard back from Alpinetrek. I've had to order the same product from a local company. Avoid alpinetrek if possible, very poor customer service, exceptionally slow to deal with problems when they arrise, genuinely not worth saving a few pounds/euro If you want a product sent correctly and within a reasonable timeframe"
Are you Alpinetrek.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Alpinetrek.co.uk is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews