Alpinetrek.co.uk Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Alpinetrek.co.uk

How would you rate Alpinetrek.co.uk ?

"I ordered a rope, the wrong product was dispatched, I needed a quick turnaround on the product but alpinetrek needed me to go out of my way to post the incorrect product back. I managed to get it posted and sent over proof of postage as requested. 4 days later I have still not heard back from Alpinetrek. I've had to order the same product from a local company. Avoid alpinetrek if possible, very poor customer service, exceptionally slow to deal with problems when they arrise, genuinely not worth saving a few pounds/euro If you want a product sent correctly and within a reasonable timeframe"
Alpinetrek.co.uk is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews