Amazon Spain Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon Spain

Tell us how Amazon Spain made you happy
I feel sorry for Amazon trying to operate in Spain,it must be a nightmare.Nothing works in this forth world country,The couriers are staggeringly pathetic, unfortunately both Spain and Portugal are stuck with these Muppets,Seur in particular.Ive given up using Amazon here.
REQUEST NUMBER 171-7823870-2063543 On 8th Feb I have made a purchase of a GoPro on the Amazon website (via spanish link) I paid 50€ and they promised to get the delivery on Feb 15th. On Feb 15th the product didn't arrive, so I contacted them on 16th and I spoke on chat with someone who promised me compensation if I wouldn't get my product until Feb 17th at midday So on Feb 17th at 12h10 I contacted them explaining that the product didn't arrive and someone promised the compensation as they could read on our chat conversation. So I received a call from another operator who informed me that would contact another team to expose my problem and get approval for the compensation. To my surprise, they DIDN'T approve the compensation saying that they are not responsible for delays in the deliveries. I had to be a bit rude and request to speak with management and I have remembered them that they should fulfill their promises. Then that operator put me on hold once again and he spoke again with his team. After waiting almost 10 minutes they approved a 5€ compensation for future purchases only with products supplied by amazon. This is a ridiculous offer for the time that I spent and I still don't have my order. They could offer 15 or 20€ for any future purchase on their website but they preferred to lose a customer. SHAME
Estive 20 dias à espera que fizessem o envio. Contactei 4 vezes. A primeira disseram que tinha havido um atraso mas que iam enviar. A segunda vez disseram que não sabia o que se passavam, mas que iam insistir para ser enviado. A terceira vez disseram que não havia transportadora para enviar para portugal e que teria de aguardar. A quarta vez disseram para cancelar, era mais fácil e comprar novamente. Contudo recusam-se a devolver o dinheiro na hora e a dar o crédito da difenreça do valor do produto. Comprei os produtos por 53 eur e agora estavam a 77, queriam que cancela-se e voltasse a comrpar pelo preço atual! É um absurdo!
carga rapidísimo las baterías todavía no lo e probado como arrancador pero tiene muy buena pinta robusto.
e tenido problema con los rembolso.
Worst client support ever, they simple don’t reply to your inquiries until you start sending messages every single day. They don’t follow their own guidelines for delivery time, is usual to present one delivery date at the time of the checkout and another one after you pay the order so you don’t have a choice to upgrade de delivery option or simple quit. They don’t read the emails and often reply with a generic sample email instead which will be useless for you or your problem. They assume they are doing to you a big favor in replying to your emails even without solving the problems and very often come up with replies like “don’t bother to reply to this emails because never will happen then” or “if you don’t trust amazon is your problem and not our” which is the worst customer experience ever. Gabriel from Costa Rica is the one with the very honest (yet not professional) replies in the Amazon customer center. I’m in a middle of a process to get a refund from a order they deny to sent me because they change the price of he article and want me to pay the new price after I placed the order. Actually they do even worse all the time, once you put your products on the cart and move to checkout they increase the prices without telling you anything sos be aware of that and always compare the prices before and after checkout.
Buena tienda
el envio rapidisimo,todo correcto y de calidad,lo recomiendo.
Ordered one day and delivered two days later, an item very reasonably priced and suited me completely
Portes de envio grátis para Portugal em compras acima dos 29 € , o que dá sempre mt jeito.
Very good shipping and the product is perfect
Empresa responsable de sus productos como de sus distribuidoras. La comunicación con los clientes son claras y responsable
very happy fast delivery thanks
god prices good delivery, can reccomend
Amazon Spain is rated 3.36 based on 14 reviews