Amazon India Reviews

Amazon India have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds. Full Insights

96% of reviewers recommend Amazon India

How would you rate Amazon India ?

"Good range"
Moo
"Best company ever, always deliver on time, no quibble with refunds , customer service is great 10 our if 10. Own couriers are better than Hermes ."
"Not only are the books via the Kindle app cheap but they are sometimes for free."
"satisfaction guaranteed on everything no questions asked. Can't beat customer service."
"I loved the service"
"Customer service during a recent problem with a carrier losing a purchase was exceptional."
"Cheap and good quality."
"had a problem with one of my orders and they helped even by calling weeks later to see if I was satisfied with my result got me a full refund without going through a lot of red tape thankst"
Ian
"Amazon offer a great service with loads to choose from. The Amazon prime feature is worth every penny & allows same day / next day delivery on selected items with satellite tracking on some orders. Fantastic service & very easy to use."
"Net day delivery of Huawei mobile WiFi hotspot was great and works well"
"Reliability of handling, product quality and delivery speed . It's good market and I like it's"
"Always on time, always reliable and responsive. Their service couldn’t be better."
"Fast delivery and after sales is exceptional"
"very happy"
"Fast order, fast delivery. Thank you!"
"Always good quality and all deliveries on time."
"Good stuff on there and fast delivery"
"Quick Delivery"
"Thanks Amazon for the great discount I got when shopping with ya.... Spot on Xmas gift early for mom. 45£ down to 11£"
"You cannot fault the customer service - prompt delivery, excellent packaging and quality items all purchased swiftly and easily on-line at the click of a button. Thank you Amazon for making my life so easy."
Amazon India is rated 4.81 based on 509 reviews