Amazon India Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Amazon India
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Amazon India made you happy

"Yesterday (07 April 2019) although a Sunday being holiday, the consignment was delivered at my door step. I ordered for a D-Link wireless USB Adapter on this 4th by late evening and the very next day the routing info was on track and I could prepare well to be present at home for receiving the goods. Though I had opted COD, their quick service performance prompted me to pay online before the delivery. The Delivery person called me a few hours before reaching home to confirm my presence. H e was very polite and did his job with all simplicity and humbleness that his career deserves. Similar incident was there one year ago when I ordered for some other electronic device for my PC and I could feel the experience. This shows the consistency of the services this world renowned online marketing organization maintains all through their dealings with their customers worldwide. Hats off to the sincere personnel who are behind this reputed institution."
Are you Amazon India? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Order missing. Took 4 days to get them to refund."
"very fast reliable service"
"More than 6 years I am buying product from Amazon India, until now no damage or no miss product. Thanks."
"easy to order and easy to make returns"
"Good offers free delivery"
"The customer service, I have some complains about some buyed things, and the shipment wasn´t ok, so they help me to fix that issue, and anothers shipments came really fast, faster than the time that they said on the product page. so for me Amazon it is working very fine... excellent I think."
"I was pleased to see so much choice and the order was sent quickly.. The goods were as described."
"East Grinstead store, such kind and lovely staff. Always helpful and we'll stocked. If they don't have it they can get it in."
"i have bought many items from amazon over many years never had any problems and always very good delivery"
"Really good experience, and with the related products helped me out very much"
"Bought some records and books, very happy with the purchase"
"Very quick delivery and easy returns."
"I have never had any problems with Amazon so am disappointed with their bad review on the "Rip off Britain" programme on BBC One."
"Super happy with how fast there delivery is and well packaged easy returns and customer service are happy and helpful"
"Quick delivery and easy returns."
"15% off in subscribe and save is great"
"Amazon is my go-to online shop. The prime feature is what sells it most for me, as I can have items delivered within 24 hours. I also find goods to be well priced, and find most things to be cheaper on Amazon than on the high street. The customer service is excellent, and one time when an item wasn't delivered (courier said it had been), I received a refund promptly from Amazon. The agent was very helpful and efficient. The app is easy to use. Overall, great shopping experience."
"Allways great service and great products at reasonable prices"
"good delivery and price on web site"
Amazon India is rated 4.79 based on 998 reviews