Amazon India Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Amazon India

How would you rate Amazon India ?

(optional)

Eddie Jeanveau
"Being able to find the products i'm looking for at a fair price and getting them fast and easy is the way the work is going. less products being shipped to stores that no one buys, and consumers getting the exact things they need at a fair price, cutting out the greedy corporate middle man. Easy"
"Amazon satisfied me by giving the best quality products with best discounted rates"
"Bought a few lipsticks as small gifts for my friends, delivery is timely."
Diane Stephens
"Amazon is brilliant for myself living in the country. Brilliant service and the delivery is very very good. Pleasant all round."
John Pennington
"Fantastic service and when I order there is no delay in receiving the order. Well Done You Thanks"
Mr Lind
"The order came within 24hours via royal mail I was very impressed with the service"
Kay
"Very satisfied with the service.,and products that I have ordered."
Mary Brady
"iam disable and i can get what i like from hear"
Elizabeth Cater
"The book reviews and also Amazon's age related suggestions for childrens' books, have helped me choose gifts for my grandchildren."
Pauline McGregor
"Good delivery .... good service .. always consistant ...."
Neil Thomas
"all our products arrived when or there abouts as time dictated...when we had a company refuse to credit a faulty good due to time lapse,though we explained it was an xmas present...we have 14 grandchildren and need to buy early....we complained to amazon who instantly credited our account.I cant praise Amazon highly enough as very caring and quality on line site.one negative....the amount of packaging on items that don't need huge boxes and reams of paper to keep it safe..wish they would look into their waste on that issue"
Mr George T Mullen
"Excellent service"
Karen Cook
"Any thing you are looking for you will find on Amazon"
Sallyanne Toms
"Very happy with amazon shopping so quick easy and fast i love to shop on amazon"
Julia Latham
"I ordered a toy through Amazon from Real Merch and throughout the company have been updating me and checking to see if I'm happy with the purchase. I rarely get that level of customer service so I'm pleased and surprised !"
Dariusz Suszko
"Great shop good price quick respond really recommended"
Papuc Oleg
"Very quickly Delivery"
Robert Kopec
"Always quick next day delivery without any problems,"
Dave M
"This product is described as for thh bike enthusiast and adventurer. barely enough light to see your nose in a tunnel. Not recommended at all"
Liliana Wheatley
"We have order from Amazon lots of time and they always deliver on time."
Amazon India is rated 4.68 based on 41 reviews